Locked 91 posts
To all the forum family....
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

To all the forum family....

by Inquisitor » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

tyrwoman - Always great hanging with you, and watching you fail the "not drinking till past 5" game
    Last Candle - Always rocking at least 1 water bottle, always great chatting with you when I saw you, and anything you think you heard....you didn't! :D
    KevinP - "It's raining men!" Despite your hatred of my hometown, I actually enjoyed your company.
    Disaster Area - Representing the lollipop guild! Always had a smile on your face, you and the wife rock
    mooyagi - "Greatest Wingman Ever!" Don't lose touch man
    Metalwrath & Ravenlord - The perpetually trashed, I think I saw you both all of 3 times
    vikingbitch - Spent more time with you than anyone and won't ever forget it, Thank you.
    Deb - Always a laugh when you were around
    Ragnarok Roller - The first forumite I met, always fun chatting with you.
    Captain Metal - Thanks for the Pre-party man "Who is Witchbear?!"
    Rhia - You and Nick are far and away some of the coolest people I've ever met, I look forward to the next round of "Rhia-oke"
    Evican - "Epica Fan-Girl!" Always had a smile on your face as well, wish we got to hang outside of the Karaoke nights.
    Hodgy and Red - When I ran into either of you, always a laugh a minute. Hodgy, you don't look like Carrot-top
    ShoreSlayer - Seeing you and Uli Jon Roth all giddy like a 12 year old girl was funny as hell, it was fantastic finally meeting you.
    Dragonlord - I saw you in passing, but we never really got a chance to chat. Hope to see you at 2012
    Stained Glass - Nice meeting you man, take care of yourself

To anyone I missed - It was a pleasure meeting all of you, even if we didn't get a chance to really get to know each other. We were apart of the maiden voyage and hope to see you all for many more!
    Last edited by Inquisitor on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: To all the forum family....

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm

yeah if we are singling out people, I will have to say KevinP is one of the coolest mother 1!#$!#@s out there. A geniune nice guy and super funny. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:25 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:yeah if we are singling out people, I will have to say KevinP is one of the coolest mother 1!#$!#@s out there. A geniune nice guy and super funny. :)

Not so much singling out, but I definitely spent more time with some people than others.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:yeah if we are singling out people, I will have to say KevinP is one of the coolest mother 1!#$!#@s out there. A geniune nice guy and super funny. :)

concur, although he did disappoint me by not referring to my kilts as power metal tutus even once. :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:28 pm

met so many forum folk, if nothing in mere passing by with a smile on their face and horns in the air, others a drink, a laugh, and a hearty see ya around ... really would of liked to stop and talked more (just too much to take in). Such an honor to have shared this adventure with all of you. :beerhorns: :shred:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:met so many forum folk, if nothing in mere passing by with a smile on their face and horns in the air, others a drink, a laugh, and a hearty see ya around ... really would of liked to stop and talked more (just too much to take in). Such an honor to have shared this adventure with all of you. :beerhorns: :shred:

Here here Jim! Will be pm-ing you this week about what we discussed... :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Here here Jim! Will be pm-ing you this week about what we discussed... :heavydrink:

we discussed something? lol just kidding I remember. I'll do whatever I can, just let me know :cheers:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:met so many forum folk, if nothing in mere passing by with a smile on their face and horns in the air, others a drink, a laugh, and a hearty see ya around ... really would of liked to stop and talked more (just too much to take in). Such an honor to have shared this adventure with all of you. :beerhorns: :shred:

yeah i think i only said hi to you once....there was indeed too much going on! but so fun we can all still talk on here.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Inquisitor wrote:
    To anyone I missed - It was a pleasure meeting all of you, even if we didn't get a chance to really get to know each other. We were apart of the maiden voyage and hope to see you all for many more!

very nice synopsis!!!!!!!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm

I'd end up writing a freaking novel if I tried to express how great it was to meet you all and how much I wish I'd met those I missed. It was just ear to ear grin all trip long and that was as much from all you great people as it was from the metal. Can't wait to do it again ASAP. :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 pm

200%!!!!

:deathmetal:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I met way to many of you to mention, every one was great, so many from outside the US!
    Thank you all.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Just now getting settled back in @ home...very depressing when it all ended but the time of our lives!!! I as well missed out on meeting a bunch of you but hey....theres always next year!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: ...but seriously..you guys were all awesome!
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Back atcha', "Inquisitor"! :D
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Man oh man....the trip would not have been the same without knowing so many of you great people via this forum - the funny thing is I've only been on a few other music forums in my life (to a much lesser extent) and I'm not even on Facebook or Twitter or anything like that - so this has been great fun!

Anyway...*sigh* - love you all. Along with my UIUC college buds with whom I spent my senior abroad nearly 30 years ago, you are the coolest/most fun group of people I've ever known :cheers:
    Last edited by Laura on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Evican wrote:

200%!!!!

Yeah, and he brought the Vegemite! :mrgreen:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:05 pm

One great thing is now I have a voice to put with each post here! :cheers:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:55 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Yeah, and he brought the Vegemite! :mrgreen:

He rocked the Vegemite! But unfortunately I didn't get it back after Debb got her hands on it. :lol:

I have a fair few pictures of Kevin and the Vegemite. I will have them all up on Facebook soon.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:58 pm

tmcasper wrote:Just now getting settled back in @ home...very depressing when it all ended but the time of our lives!!! I as well missed out on meeting a bunch of you but hey....theres always next year!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: ...but seriously..you guys were all awesome!

Great to meet you and your wife... Don't worry your little "sleepy" time story is safe with me :beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Im sooo glad to have had the pleasure of meeting you all!...I honestly met hundreds of great people...and had a chance to get a hug and/or a pic with you all!

WE definately had the advantage over those who never got on here to meet people before hand!.........now if only we all lived closer together......**sigh

............................PS...Thank you for the cocktail right before Death Angel set Jimbo!!...MUAH! :cheers:

as OZZY would say........I LOVE YOU AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    tmcasper wrote:Just now getting settled back in @ home...very depressing when it all ended but the time of our lives!!! I as well missed out on meeting a bunch of you but hey....theres always next year!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: ...but seriously..you guys were all awesome!

Great to meet you and your wife... Don't worry your little "sleepy" time story is safe with me :beerwink:

haha! uummmmm...I don't know what you're talkin about dude...who are you?? :party:
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm

debborah1 wrote:Im sooo glad to have had the pleasure of meeting you all!...I honestly met hundreds of great people...and had a chance to get a hug and/or a pic with you all!

WE definately had the advantage over those who never got on here to meet people before hand!.........now if only we all lived closer together......**sigh

............................PS...Thank you for the cocktail right before Death Angel set Jimbo!!...MUAH! :cheers:

as OZZY would say........I LOVE YOU AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

i know, Debb i think you're the closest to me and still well over 800 miles away. freaking denver! i do love it here tho. hey, at least some people should move to denver. help me out!

edit: there is a guy in cheyenne, WY - who was on the cruise, only 2 hours away.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Inquisitor wrote:KevinP - "It's raining men!" Despite your hatred of my hometown, I actually enjoyed your company.

Well to be honest I have no problem with your city, just the Red Sox. But I at least respect the Sox even though I despise them. The Dallas Cowboys I despise and have ZERO repsect for :mrgreen: :lol: It was nice meeting and hanging with you though, regardless of our affilation. Thankfully the cruise doesn't take place in October :mrgreen:

Thanks, right back at you. :beerwink: We had dinner the first night together and then hung for a few short times over the next few days. We'll get to do it again in Baltimore in just a few short months. :heavydrink: BLUE MOON ( a beer I can actually enjoy, thanks for the tip) :mrgreen: Maybe I'll actually have a clue and remember it's coffee beans in the Zambuca and NOT licorice pieces (total nOOB maneuver) :lol:

Disaster Area wrote:concur, although he did disappoint me by not referring to my kilts as power metal tutus even once. :lol:

I don't have to be a "cheeky bastard" all the time, do I? Besides I had more important things to do, like :shock: ogling :shock: Nilay
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:06 pm

i am so excited to see a dozen or more forum fiends at MD Deathfest!!!!!! that is something to look forward to before the cruise that won't make us have to wait all the way until the cruise. mind you i'm not expecting the 70000 tons experience but the headliners on deathfest rule and so do you forum fiends who are going! i think i'm going to see a few old maryland friends from many many years ago too and that should also be way cool.

cheers you sappy metal bastards!
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Evican wrote:

200%!!!!

I'm loving all this love :D Same to you mate. Can't thank you enough for all the good times :D . Hopefully we get to tear it up to some Hollenthon or Bloodbath next time around. And I will be expecting you to get into the pit with me for at least 1 song. Now that would be CLASSIC!!!!!! :mrgreen:

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Even though my wife doesn't read the forums I still wanted to throw out a HUGE thanks to her. I have the good fortune of not even having to worry or convince her if I could make this trip or any future ones. We both have the same mentality when it comes to stuff like this: "no big deal, go and have fun, why shouldn't you be able to do this".

We've always been that way (together for 18 years, married 9 of those) so I sometimes take it for granted. But I know of alot of people who can't just do this and expect their spouse to sit home with the kid and play single parent for a week (for a multitude of different reasons).

Not to mention that coming home from the cruise I was still mentality checked out from reality with all the time I spent online this weekend. She put up with it as she understood my dilemna and post cruise blues, but she could have used a break and more help around the house. (our daughter is quite challenging to say the least :lol: )

Then I went and met a bunch of my new Dutch friends at Universal and went to dinner at Disney last night. So it was yet ANOTHER day I got to spend "doing what I wanted to do". So we're talking like an 11 day stretch.

I do owe her big time, but she's content if I just don't make a mess and clean up after myself. :viking: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 pm

You got a good lady there Kevin!

My husband and I do our own thing a lot too - always knew we would since day one and it isn't a problem. A kid makes things much more complicated I'm sure so hats off to you two! She certainly held down the fort a lot lately...hmm valentine's day is coming up I will bet she could enjoy a nice gift!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 am

I just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone I did. I'm generally quite a shy person, but I really enjoyed meeting you all, even though I didn't meet everyone and was scared of some :lol:, I had a real blast. Meeting more people will be my new years resolution for 2012. :D
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:06 am

Inquisitor wrote:tyrwoman - Always great hanging with you, and watching you fail the "not drinking till past 5" game
    Last Candle - Always rocking at least 1 water bottle, always great chatting with you when I saw you, and anything you think you heard....you didn't! :D
    KevinP - "It's raining men!" Despite your hatred of my hometown, I actually enjoyed your company.
    Disaster Area - Representing the lollipop guild! Always had a smile on your face, you and the wife rock
    mooyagi - "Greatest Wingman Ever!" Don't lose touch man
    Metalwrath & Ravenlord - The perpetually trashed, I think I saw you both all of 3 times
    vikingbitch - Spent more time with you than anyone and won't ever forget it, Thank you.
    Deb - Always a laugh when you were around
    Ragnarok Roller - The first forumite I met, always fun chatting with you.
    Captain Metal - Thanks for the Pre-party man "Who is Witchbear?!"
    Rhia - You and Nick are far and away some of the coolest people I've ever met, I look forward to the next round of "Rhia-oke"
    Evican - "Epica Fan-Girl!" Always had a smile on your face as well, wish we got to hang outside of the Karaoke nights.
    Hodgy and Red - When I ran into either of you, always a laugh a minute. Hodgy, you don't look like Carrot-top
    ShoreSlayer - Seeing you and Uli Jon Roth all giddy like a 12 year old girl was funny as hell, it was fantastic finally meeting you.
    Dragonlord - I saw you in passing, but we never really got a chance to chat. Hope to see you at 2012
    Stained Glass - Nice meeting you man, take care of yourself

You forgot me! We spent quality time at the bellyflop contest.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

This trip was the most amazing thing I have ever done. Meeting and hanging out with you fabulous forum folks was a big part of making it so EPIC!!! I miss you all. :cry: It was like someone returned me back to my heavy metal tribe on that boat. Love you all!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Evican wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:Yeah, and he brought the Vegemite! :mrgreen:

He rocked the Vegemite! But unfortunately I didn't get it back after Debb got her hands on it. :lol:

I have a fair few pictures of Kevin and the Vegemite. I will have them all up on Facebook soon.

My HANDS never touched it! lol....it landed mysteriously in my boobs...long enuff for a few pics....then disappeared just as quickly lol...crzy shit
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:This trip was the most amazing thing I have ever done. Meeting and hanging out with you fabulous forum folks was a big part of making it so EPIC!!! I miss you all. :cry: It was like someone returned me back to my heavy metal tribe on that boat. Love you all!

MUAHHH!!!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

all this slobbery forum love is starting to annoy even me.

I bet Wrath is ready to shoot himself...
    :lol:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Disaster Area wrote:all this slobbery forum love is starting to annoy even me.

I bet Wrath is ready to shoot himself...

Muah!....I love you and Nilay tooo....I vote you two as being the absolute cutest couple on the boat!....awwwwwwww....not kidding ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 pm

It was actually really cool meeting you guys although i tend to wander around a lot when i'm drunk and don't spend much time in the one place on top of the fact that i slept for nearly 2 days of the cruise.
    Looking forward to seeing you guys on the next cruise and hanging out.You're some of the nicest people around.
    Also if i was a jerk to any of you guys you probably deserved it. :twisted:
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Metalwrath wrote:It was actually really cool meeting you guys although i tend to wander around a lot when i'm drunk and don't spend much time in the one place on top of the fact that i slept for nearly 2 days of the cruise.
    Looking forward to seeing you guys on the next cruise and hanging out.You're some of the nicest people around.

At least you're honest.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Metalwrath wrote:It was actually really cool meeting you guys although i tend to wander around a lot when i'm drunk and don't spend much time in the one place on top of the fact that i slept for nearly 2 days of the cruise.

\m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Disaster Area wrote:all this slobbery forum love is starting to annoy even me.

Talk about a 180. As soon as he gets a taste of Marduk and Obituary his heart becomes as black as coal. :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Unfortunately for those he was a jerk too.... it's not good if he's honest or not. I am not referring to myself but others.... and no one deserved any of it.

Yes, it was fun hanging with the family.... still wish I could have seen a few more or hung out with Rob/Craig more. I didn't meet Jake or Craig's wife or a few others!

Rhia, you were quiet the times I was around you, and didn't exactly meet your husband... hopefully we will talk more at the MDF!!!! RAHHHH :deathmetal:

Keeping it short for now.. but I will be on the forum plenty to come!!!! :D

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Rhia, you were quiet the times I was around you

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next time bring a microphone or a bull horn and hold your ears :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Locked 91 posts