To all the forum family....
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: To all the forum family....

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:Rhia, you were quiet the times I was around you

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next time bring a microphone or a bull horn and hold your ears :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm not on "eleven" all the time Kev!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Hah, yeah.. I did not get the 11 Rhia .... I got like the 2 or 3 Rhia :P

But many times lots of us were tired and had to save up more energy for the next event so it makes complete sense...... some people at points did not even want to talk! :shock:

It sucks when heaven ends.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Hah, yeah.. I did not get the 11 Rhia .... I got like the 2 or 3 Rhia :P

But many times lots of us were tired and had to save up more energy for the next event so it makes complete sense...... some people at points did not even want to talk! :shock:

It sucks when heaven ends.

i was walking around kinda overwhelmed for the first 2 days. (kev did not see me the first two days) and yeah i was speechless!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Hah, yeah.. I did not get the 11 Rhia .... I got like the 2 or 3 Rhia :P

some people at points did not even want to talk! :shock:

It was probably after her Alex Skolnick mind rape. :lol:

Tired or not I have a hard time shutting up :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:36 pm

KevinP wrote:

you dont say!... ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

you dont say!... ;)

I don't stop talking, you don't stop removing clothes. I'd say we're about even. ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:16 pm

besides kevin, the manners and politeness exhibited by everyone was really mind blowing! excuse me, sorry, please, thank you, how you doin', what's up, let me hold that elevator for you, all that kind of stuff was just too cool. you'll always have a drunkass here and there or someone kinda rude but most people were super polite and super happy to be there. i have to commend that.

kev - j/k LOL
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah, I totally agree. It was pretty good vibes all around. It was cool meeting those that I did, and if I missed you this time, then we'll make up for it on the next one....which isn't nearly soon enough. Get me in the right environment, and you'll discover Kevin isn't the only one that can talk up a storm.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Yeah, I totally agree. It was pretty good vibes all around. It was cool meeting those that I did, and if I missed you this time, then we'll make up for it on the next one....which isn't nearly soon enough. Get me in the right environment, and you'll discover Kevin isn't the only one that can talk up a storm.

when i met you at the preparty i was shocked, Donn. your hair blends into the background of your avatar pic, so i actually thought your hair was fairly short (just the part you can see around your face) . when i saw how long your hair was i was like WTF damn! so i don't remember if when i met you at the pre party i looked totally shocked but that's why. thought you had short hair the whole time LOL
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Unfortunately for those he was a jerk too.... it's not good if he's honest or not. I am not referring to myself but others.... and no one deserved any of it.

Yes, it was fun hanging with the family.... still wish I could have seen a few more or hung out with Rob/Craig more. I didn't meet Jake or Craig's wife or a few others!

Rhia, you were quiet the times I was around you, and didn't exactly meet your husband... hopefully we will talk more at the MDF!!!! RAHHHH :deathmetal:

Keeping it short for now.. but I will be on the forum plenty to come!!!! :D

I was actually joking about that.I'm well aware of how strange i acted while i was hallucinating the first night and i appologised to people over the following days that i recollected possibly insulting.
    To be honest i am still not entirely sure of what went on that night.So if there is something i don't know abut feel free to tell me.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:45 pm

all this love is fine, just make sure you don't go looking for any here...

Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:It was probably after her Alex Skolnick mind rape. :lol:

you dont say!... ;)

I don't stop talking, you don't stop removing clothes. I'd say we're about even. ;)

:lol: :lol:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:53 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

you dont say!... ;)

It's OK. He is from Long Island. No one who was born there ever stops talking! It's not his fault!!!!!!

Not sure what Deb's excuse is... ... she lives in the desert?

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Yeah, I totally agree. It was pretty good vibes all around. It was cool meeting those that I did, and if I missed you this time, then we'll make up for it on the next one....which isn't nearly soon enough. Get me in the right environment, and you'll discover Kevin isn't the only one that can talk up a storm.

You were another one that was quite when I met you. You didn't even smile!!! haha!!! I think your mind was into the METAL!!!!

Nothing wrong with that. If you are not a metalhead you may as well be dead. We will talk it up on the next go round!!!

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Metalwrath wrote:I was actually joking about that.I'm well aware of how strange i acted while i was hallucinating the first night and i appologised to people over the following days that i recollected possibly insulting.
    To be honest i am still not entirely sure of what went on that night.So if there is something i don't know abut feel free to tell me.

The only time we met was Tuesday morning at breakfast. 9am you are walking around with a can of Fosters, we tried to say something to you, you babbled incoherently and kinda shuffled/walked away. 45 seconds of my life I'd like back :lol:

I think I yelled at you a few other times times while holding a tube of Vegemite (while you stumbled by and looked in my direction), but you didn't seem interested or know where you were at the given moment. :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:It's OK. He is from Long Island. No one who was born there ever stops talking! It's not his fault!!!!!!

I must admit, I'm still a bit of an extreme case compared to other Long Islanders :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Well Rhia, seems I need to change my avatar pic then, so there's no confusion for anyone else in the future. I'm a long hair 'til I die! ;)

If at any given point I seemed quiet to anyone is maybe just because I was in the middle of getting somewhere else on the ship and just didn't have the chance to chat. Then again, some people I ran into didn't seem the most talkative either, so that never helps. And even if I wasn't always smiling on the outside, I was on the inside. It was a great time, and I look forward to doing all again next year.

Oh, and Craig? I think this picture had a misspelling in it. Shouldn't that be FREE MUGS? :lol:

Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Disaster Area wrote:all this love is fine, just make sure you don't go looking for any here...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:38 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:

you dont say!... ;)

I don't stop talking, you don't stop removing clothes. I'd say we're about even. ;)[/quote]
    So I lost my top at the Forbidden show....big deal.....lol......Jennie started it!!! lmao...its all good....I LOVE your personality Kev...ur just as much a goof as I am \m/
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:00 pm

debborah1 wrote:So I lost my top at the Forbidden show....big deal.....lol......Jennie started it!!! lmao...its all good....I LOVE your personality Kev...ur just as much a goof as I am \m/

It WAS good initially when we were together at Forbidden & I'm fist pumping the Crocs. You say "I'm going over here" (towards the left of the stage). I think nothing of it. Then I hear all about the lucid details later. :cry:

You could have told me "I've going over here to take off my top and take photos and jiggle away". Am I pumping these Crocs for my health ?!?!?! I still say your in kahoots with my wife on this. :twisted:

Oh well there is always next year :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 pm

LOVE this: Am I pumping these Crocs for my health ?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:So I lost my top at the Forbidden show....big deal.....lol......Jennie started it!!! lmao...its all good....I LOVE your personality Kev...ur just as much a goof as I am \m/

It WAS good initially when we were together at Forbidden & I'm fist pumping the Crocs. You say "I'm going over here" (towards the left of the stage). I think nothing of it. Then I hear all about the lucid details later. :cry:

You could have told me "I've going over here to take off my top and take photos and jiggle away". Am I pumping these Crocs for my health ?!?!?! I still say your in kahoots with my wife on this. :twisted:

Oh well there is always next year :lol: ;)

Matt and Mark both really got a kick outta the "croc rockin" lol....aaaaaand yes....maybe I did get a little payment from your wife to keep you in line lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 pm

debborah1 wrote:Matt and Mark both really got a kick outta the "croc rockin" lol....aaaaaand yes....maybe I did get a little payment from your wife to keep you in line lol

Hopefully it makes it onto a DVD or something one of these days, otherwise you and the wife are both gonna feel my wrath :twisted:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW WE ARE NOW A FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A "metal heart" is hard to break apart.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:55 am

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Matt and Mark both really got a kick outta the "croc rockin" lol....aaaaaand yes....maybe I did get a little payment from your wife to keep you in line lol

Hopefully it makes it onto a DVD or something one of these days, otherwise you and the wife are both gonna feel my wrath :twisted:

NOoooo... Not the WRATH!!...lol.....A member of Blind Guardian hopped up there next to us as they were video taping and told us it was going on their DVD.....damn that evil twin of mine...she always gets me in trouble :oops:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 am

debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

NOoooo... Not the WRATH!!...lol.....A member of Blind Guardian hopped up there next to us as they were video taping and told us it was going on their DVD.....damn that evil twin of mine...she always gets me in trouble :oops:

don't you mean TWINS Debb? LOL they have been called the Twins enough... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

Yes ur right Rhia......I stand corrected....damn the twins! :oops:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm

All of you really are the most amazing people. I was constantly blown away that for the first time for us being on the bottom of the right coast, in a city we've never been, with total strangers everywhere, that no matter where we went someone yelled a greeting to us by name. The feeling of 'going home' in a place you've never been was just fucking extrordinary!

Inquisitor ~ thanks for agreeing with me about Hodge (fighting words, right there! :mrgreen: ) and as a parting thought... goddamn, I love all of you guys and I can't wait till we all do it again!

Now... just to keep the balance in the universe, I'm off to punch babies in the face.
    I made the Devil do it.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Evil Red wrote:All of you really are the most amazing people. I was constantly blown away that for the first time for us being on the bottom of the right coast, in a city we've never been, with total strangers everywhere, that no matter where we went someone yelled a greeting to us by name. The feeling of 'going home' in a place you've never been was just fucking extrordinary!

Inquisitor ~ thanks for agreeing with me about Hodge (fighting words, right there! :mrgreen: ) and as a parting thought... goddamn, I love all of you guys and I can't wait till we all do it again!

Now... just to keep the balance in the universe, I'm off to punch babies in the face.

You two are a remarkable couple...it was a pleasure meeting you both....see you on the next one!! ;) :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Evil Red wrote:... I'm off to punch babies in the face.

awesome!
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Image

:?
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:16 pm

oh yeah Hector, that photo was MUCH more disturbing than your avatar... :roll: :lol:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Disaster Area wrote:oh yeah Hector, that photo was MUCH more disturbing than your avatar... :roll: :lol:

ha hahaaa....Hector looks so much LARGER in his avatar!....when I met him I was afraid I was gonna step on him!...awwwwwww
    Im juuuusssstttt kkiiiiidddiinngggg Hectoorrrrr!.....OH :shock: .....I mean...Roberto Halfordo! ;) :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Deb,

as a person of similar stature to Hector I will take it upon myself to deliver the following message on his behalf.

Fuck Off!

:beerwink:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:54 pm

~ And on behalf of metal heads with fucked up senses of humor, I'd like to deliver the following message to Disaster Area concerning his picture:

BWAHAHAHAHA! :mrgreen: :headbanger:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Oh man, I definitely need to get one of these to go with my Xmas decorations this year. That, or international Slayer day :lol:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm

looks totally home-made.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    corrosive
    Crewman

by corrosive » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I am also glad i got to meet a few of you:) Guess i should have had a picture up so you would have known who i was....lol you can see me now:)
    Been cruisin' since 2011...haven't missed one yet!
    my wish list...COC(with pepper),Angelwitch,Spirit Adrift,the Obsessed,Down, Dangerous Toys,Pentagram,Sacred Reich,Sacrifice, Razor,Evile,Bonded by Blood,
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Deb,

as a person of similar stature to Hector I will take it upon myself to deliver the following message on his behalf.

Fuck Off!

:beerwink:

:lol:
    :lol:

even better Craig, we are tall womens breast level. Godbless the USA! :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer

by Marietje66 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:01 pm

The cruise was really awesome!
    I think I saw a lot of you folks, at least those of you who have a picture in their avatar. But besides not being a "frequent poster" but more of a reader, I am also sort of shy, so I could not find the guts to step up to any of you and go "hey, aren't you so-and-so, I saw your picture on the forum"....
    I did have a great time, and I did love the atmosphere, which took me back to the "good old metal times". Non-aggressive, friendly, happy (and drunk) metalheads, relaxed and respectfull.
    Cheers to you all, and maybe I can muster up some bravery for the next cruise, and actually talk with you.
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • Locked 91 posts