Post Reply 60 posts
All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)
  • ADeadlierSnake
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

    All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by ADeadlierSnake » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

    Idk if this has already been done, but if we could get some sort of setlist megathread going that would be awesome.
    I would love to know what sets each band played at each show. So something like 84 setlists. Once we get all 84, or as far as we're gonna get, ill just post them all in the OP for everyone to see.

    EDIT: Ill just post em as I go along. Going through it all at the end will take too long. Also, I will post them in alphabetical order.
    :viking:

    Agent Steel 1:

    Agent Steel 2:

    Amon Amarth 1:
    Intro
    Twilight Of The Thunder God
    Free Will Sacrifice
    Runes To My Memory
    Beheading Of A King
    Valhalla Awaits Me
    The Hero
    Asator
    Fate Of Norns
    1000 Years Of Oppression
    Live For The Kill
    Death In Fire
    Victorious March
    Pursuit Of Vikings

    Amon Amarth 2:

    Arsis 1:

    Arsis 2:

    Blackguard 1:
    Allegiance
    In Time
    Cinder
    The Sword
    Farewell
    The Fallen
    Scarlet to Snow
    This Round's On Me


    Blackguard 2:
    Allegiance
    In Time
    Cinder
    The Sword
    Farewell
    The Fallen
    The Last We Wage
    Scarlet to Snow
    This Round's On Me

    Blind Guardian 1:
    Sacred Worlds
    Welcome to Dying
    Nightfall
    Fly
    Traveler In Time
    Bright Eyes
    Lord of the Rings
    Valhalla
    Majesty
    The Bard's Song - In the Forest
    Mirror Mirror

    Blind Guardian 2:
    War Of Wrath
    Into the Storm
    Born in a Mourning Hall
    Time Stands Still (at the Iron Hill)
    The Script For My Requiem
    Lost in the Twilight Hall
    This Will Never End
    Mordred's Song
    A Voice in the Dark
    Imaginations From the Other Side
    And Then There Was Silence
    The Bard's Song - In the Forest
    Valhalla
    Mirror Mirror
    Barbara Ann

    Circle II Circle 1:

    Circle II Circle 2:

    Cripper 1:

    Cripper 2:

    Dark Tranquillity 1:

    Dark Tranquillity 2:

    Death Angel 1:

    Death Angel 2:

    Destruction 1:

    Destruction 2:

    Dusk Machine 1:

    Dusk Machine 2:

    Ensiferum 1:
    From Afar
    Token of Time
    Ahti
    Smoking Ruins
    Deathbringer From The Sky
    Into Battle
    Dragonheads
    Windrider
    Twilight Tavern
    Battle Song

    Ensiferum 2:

    Epica 1:

    Epica 2:

    Exodus 1:

    Exodus 2:

    Fear Factory 1:

    Fear Factory 2:

    Finntroll 1:

    Finntroll 2:

    Forbidden 1:

    Forbidden 2:

    Gamma Ray 1:
    Intro
    Gardens Of The Sinner
    New World Order
    Empathy
    Fight
    Armageddon
    To The Metal
    Rebellion In Dreamland / Man On A Mission
    I Want Out (omitted)
    Send Me A Sign (omitted)

    Gamma Ray 2:
    Intro
    Gardens Of The Sinner
    New World Order
    Empathy
    Armageddon
    Abyss of the Void
    To The Metal
    Rebellion In Dreamland
    Ride the Sky (Helloween)
    I Want Out (Helloween)
    Send Me A Sign (omitted)

    Iced Earth 1:
    1776
    Burning Times
    Declaration Day
    Violate
    Pure Evil
    Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
    Dark Saga
    The Hunter
    My Own Savior
    A Question Of Heaven
    Iced Earth

    Iced Earth 2:

    Korpiklaani 1:

    Korpiklaani 2:
    Vodka
    Journey Man
    Wooden Pints
    Paat Pois Tai Hirteen
    Tuoppi Oltta
    Vaarinpolkka
    Juodaan Viinaa
    Kipumylly
    Tequila
    Cottages & Saunas
    Iron Fist
    Happy Little Boozer
    Pine Woods
    Beer Beer

    Malevolent Creation 1:

    Malevolent Creation 2:

    Marduk 1:

    Marduk 2:

    Moonspell 1:

    Moonspell 2:

    Nevermore 1:

    Nevermore 2:
    Narcosynthesis
    River Dragon Has Come
    Poison Throne
    Born
    Emptiness Unobstructed
    Innside Four Walls
    Termination Proclamation
    Godless Endeavor
    Moonrise (Through Mirrors Of Death)

    Obituary 1:

    Obituary 2:

    Rage 1:
    Edge of Darkness
    Hunter and Prey
    Soundchaser
    Drop Dead
    War of Worlds
    Empty Hollow
    Set This World on Fire
    Down
    Black in Mind
    Higher Than the Sky

    Rage 2:

    Raven 1:

    Raven 2:

    Sabaton 1:

    Sabaton 2:

    Sanctuary 1: (Unverified)
    Eden Lies Obscured
    Die For My Sins
    Battle Angels
    Mirror Black
    Seasons Of Destruction
    White Rabbit
    Future Tense
    Sanctuary
    Taste Revenge

    Sanctuary 2: (Unverified)
    Die For My Sins
    Battle Angels
    Mirror Black
    Seasons Of Destruction
    White Rabbit
    Future Tense
    Termination Bliss
    Taste Revenge

    Saxon 1:

    Saxon 2:

    Sodom 1:
    In War and Pieces
    Sodomy and Lust
    Outbreak of Evil
    M16
    The Saw is the Law
    I am the War
    City of God
    Blasphemer
    Agent Orange
    Ausegebombt
    Remember the Fallen
    Bombenhagel

    Sodom 2:

    Sonata Arctica 1: (need to possibly be re-ordered)
    Caleb
    The Last Amazing Grays
    Paid In Full
    Victoria's Secret
    Fullmoon
    Juliet
    8th Commandment
    Replica
    Last Drop Falls
    Don't Say A Word

    Sonata Arctica 2: (needs to possibly be re-ordered)
    Caleb
    Flag in the Ground
    Paid In Full
    Victoria's Secret
    Juliet
    Blank File
    Replica
    The Misery
    Fullmoon
    Don't Say A Word

    Swashbuckle 1:

    Swashbuckle 2:

    Testament 1:

    Testament 2:
    Eerie Inhabitants
    The New Order
    Trial by Fire
    Into the Pit
    Hypnosis
    Disciples of the Watch
    A Day of Reckoning
    The Preacher
    D.N.R.
    3 Days of Darkness

    The Absence 1:

    The Absence 2:

    Trouble 1:

    Trouble 2:

    Twilight of the Gods 1:

    Twilight of the Gods 2:

    Týr 1:

    Týr 2:
    Tróndur í Gøtu
    Wings Of Time
    By The Sword In My Hand
    Northern Gate
    Dreams
    The Wild Rover
    Hail To The Hammer
    Hold The Heathen Hammer High
    Ramund Hin Unge
    Sinklars Vísa

    Uli Jon Roth 1:

    Uli Jon Roth 2:

    Unleashed 1:

    Unleashed 2:

    Voivod 1:

    Voivod 2:

    Witchburner 1:

    Witchburner 2:
    If I have anything wrong, please correct me. There does seem to be some debate on what was actually played so far, so I doubt the list will be 100% perfect, but i bet we can get it pretty close
    Last edited by ADeadlierSnake on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: All the setlists

    by viathyn » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 am

    Almost all of them are up on setlist.fm

    Just search for 70000
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: All the setlists

    by viathyn » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 am

    Actually I retract that statement. Many of the lists are empty.

    I guess I'll start!

    Blind Guardian 1:

    Sacred Worlds
    Welcome to Dying
    Nightfall
    Fly
    Traveler In Time
    Bright Eyes
    Lord of the Rings
    Valhalla
    Majesty
    The Bard's Song - In the Forest
    Mirror Mirror


    Blind Guardian 2:

    War Of Wrath
    Into the Storm
    Born in a Mourning Hall
    Time Stands Still (at the Iron Hill)
    The Script For My Requiem
    Lost in the Twilight Hall
    This Will Never End
    Mordred's Song
    A Voice in the Dark
    Imaginations From the Other Side
    And Then There Was Silence
    The Bard's Song - In the Forest
    Valhalla
    Mirror Mirror
    Barbara Ann
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 369
    Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 pm
    Location: Stockholm, Sweden

    Re: All the setlists

    by Tobbe » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:07 am

    viathyn wrote:Almost all of them are up on setlist.fm

    Just search for 70000

    You just can't trust setlist.fm. I checked up 7 setlists there and 5 where incorrect.
  • User avatar
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 369
    Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 pm
    Location: Stockholm, Sweden

    Re: All the setlists

    by Tobbe » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:10 am

    viathyn wrote:Actually I retract that statement. Many of the lists are empty.

    I guess I'll start!

    Blind Guardian 1:

    Sacred Worlds
    Welcome to Dying
    Nightfall
    Fly
    Traveler In Time
    Bright Eyes
    Lord of the Rings
    Valhalla
    Majesty
    The Bard's Song - In the Forest
    Mirror Mirror


    Blind Guardian 2:

    War Of Wrath
    Into the Storm
    Born in a Mourning Hall
    Time Stands Still (at the Iron Hill)
    The Script For My Requiem
    Lost in the Twilight Hall
    This Will Never End
    Mordred's Song
    A Voice in the Dark
    Imaginations From the Other Side
    And Then There Was Silence
    The Bard's Song - In the Forest
    Valhalla
    Mirror Mirror
    Barbara Ann


    Just like your first one is slightly incorrect since the order of the songs is wrong. I saw 7 songs:

    Sacred Worlds
    Welcome To Dying
    Nightfall
    Fly
    Traveler In Time
    Valhalla
    Bright Eyes
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: All the setlists

    by DrAmygdala » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:11 am

    Didn't write down any setlists, but got the 2nd Nevermore and 2nd Tyr show setlists, also got a picture of the 1st Ensiferum set.
    Image
    Image
    Image
  • MaJISHaN
    Oiler
    Posts: 18
    Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 am

    Re: All the setlists

    by MaJISHaN » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 am

    Blind Guardian - First Set:

    Image

    Due to the delays that day, they had to cut "Turn the Page", "Tanelorn (Into the Void)" and "And Then There Was Silence", but added "Majesty" after "LotR" (I think).


    Blind Guardian - Second Set:

    Image

    Intro: "War of Wrath".


    Iced Earth - First Set:

    Image

    Didn't play "Colors".
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: All the setlists

    by Stained Class » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 am

    viathyn wrote:Barbara Ann

    HOLY SHIT BALLS THEY PLAYED BARBARA ANN??? I left half way through mirror mirror to catch nevermore. I don't regret it but damn I wish I had seen that.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: All the setlists

    by last_candle » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Barbara Ann

    HOLY SHIT BALLS THEY PLAYED BARBARA ANN??? I left half way through mirror mirror to catch nevermore. I don't regret it but damn I wish I had seen that.

    who would do that? ;) :P
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: All the setlists

    by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 am

    I wish I hadn't seen them play Barbara Ann, ending with that silly-assed song was like having someone throw up on my new shoes at the end of a great party. (Just my opinion)
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21180
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: All the setlists

    by mooyagi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 am

    Disaster Area wrote:I wish I hadn't seen them play Barbara Ann, ending with that silly-assed song was like having someone throw up on my new shoes at the end of a great party. (Just my opinion)


    I thought it was a fun little goofy thing for them to do. I think I've seen them close with Mirror, Mirror just about every time so it was refreshing to get something different.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • MaJISHaN
    Oiler
    Posts: 18
    Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 am

    Re: All the setlists

    by MaJISHaN » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 pm

    My girlfriend's brother left before "Valhalla"... :lol:
    But I agree, "Barbara Ann" was a bit of a downer. It doesn't get any better than "Bard's Song", "Valhalla" with Hansen and a drunk Schaffer and "Mirror Mirror".
    It's just sad that I won't see Guardian again, knowing that it just can't get any better than the second show in the Chorus Line Theatre...
  • ADeadlierSnake
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

    Re: All the setlists

    by ADeadlierSnake » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:30 pm

    Alright, lookin good so far, keep em comin!!! :D
  • User avatar
    ejd715
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 162
    Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 am
    Location: Las Cruces, NM
    Contact:

    Re: All the setlists

    by ejd715 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm

    Sanctuary (very similar both days)

    Eden Lies obscured
    Die for my sins
    Battle Angels
    Mirror black
    seasons of destruction
    White Rabbit (2nd day)
    future tense
    sanctuary (1st day)
    Termination Bliss(2nd day)
    taste revenge
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

    Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: All the setlists

    by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 pm

    Blackguard

    Allegiance
    In Time
    Cinder
    The Sword
    Farewell
    The Fallen
    Scarlet to Snow
    This Round's On Me



    The set list I have also has 'The Last We Wage' on it, but crossed out in between 'The Fallen' and 'Scarlet to Snow'. I was almost certain they played this during the second set though. I know they didn't during the first.
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: All the setlists

    by Stained Class » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 pm

    ejd715 wrote:Sanctuary (very similar both days)

    Eden Lies obscured
    Die for my sins
    Battle Angels
    Mirror black
    seasons of destruction
    White Rabbit (2nd day)
    future tense
    sanctuary (1st day)
    Termination Bliss(2nd day)
    taste revenge

    I dont think they played Eden Lies Obscured at the second set, they started with Die For My Sins
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • ADeadlierSnake
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

    Re: All the setlists

    by ADeadlierSnake » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm

    Ecliptica wrote:Blackguard

    Allegiance
    In Time
    Cinder
    The Sword
    Farewell
    The Fallen
    Scarlet to Snow
    This Round's On Me



    The set list I have also has 'The Last We Wage' on it, but crossed out in between 'The Fallen' and 'Scarlet to Snow'. I was almost certain they played this during the second set though. I know they didn't during the first.


    Other than that was it the same for both sets? I only made it to their 2nd show
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Ecliptica » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:17 am

    Same set, same order IIRC.
  • User avatar
    Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman
    Posts: 92
    Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:49 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Jöhn&Melönius » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:52 am

    At Tyr's second set, in the Spectrum, they did Sinklars Vísa as an encore.

    Testaments second set is easy enough to list,

    Testament 2 Chorus Line
    Eerie Inhabitants
    The New Order
    Trial by Fire
    Into the Pit
    Hypnosis
    Disciples of the Watch
    A Day of Reckoning
    The Preacher
    D.N.R.
    3 Days of Darkness
  • ADeadlierSnake
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by ADeadlierSnake » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 am

    Updated the OP to include all the bands in alphabetical order so we know what we are missing
  • User avatar
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 559
    Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: TN

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Deathbringer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 am

    ADeadlierSnake wrote:Ensiferum 1:
    From Afar
    Token of Time
    Ahti
    Smoking Ruins
    Deathbringer From The Sky
    Into Battle
    Dragonheads
    Windrider
    Twilight Tavern
    Battle Song


    :headbanger: Didn't expect that one.


    Also, I forgot about Barbara Ann....that was hilarious.
  • User avatar
    Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman
    Posts: 92
    Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:49 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Jöhn&Melönius » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 am

    Sodom 1 Pool
    In War and Pieces
    Sodomy and Lust
    Outbreak of Evil
    M16
    The Saw is the Law
    I am the War
    City of God
    Blasphemer
    Agent Orange
    Ausegebombt
    Remember the Fallen
    Bombenhagel
  • ADeadlierSnake
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by ADeadlierSnake » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am

    Deathbringer wrote:
    ADeadlierSnake wrote:Ensiferum 1:
    From Afar
    Token of Time
    Ahti
    Smoking Ruins
    Deathbringer From The Sky
    Into Battle
    Dragonheads
    Windrider
    Twilight Tavern
    Battle Song


    :headbanger: Didn't expect that one.


    Also, I forgot about Barbara Ann....that was hilarious.


    Yeah im glad they played it. I love that one. I wish they had had Slayer of Light somewhere though. Oh well.
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Ecliptica » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 pm

    I know the Sonata Arctica songs that were played, I just don't remember the order besides the first two and last two songs (the middle got all jumbled, blaaah). If anyone can help with the order, that'd be awesome.


    Sonata Arctica -- Pool Deck (Set 1)

    Caleb
    The Last Amazing Grays
    Paid In Full
    Victoria's Secret
    Fullmoon
    Juliet
    8th Commandment
    Replica
    Last Drop Falls
    Don't Say A Word


    Sonata Arctica -- Chorus Line (Set 2)

    Caleb
    Flag in the Ground
    Paid In Full
    Victoria's Secret
    Juliet
    Blank File
    Replica
    The Misery
    Fullmoon
    Don't Say A Word
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman
    Posts: 74
    Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by MitchTheMetalhead » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm

    Finntrolls first set (I have hardcopy, i might photocopy it)

    SOlsagan
    Boingo??? (Den Frusna Munnen)
    Rivfader
    ----------------------------
    Skogens (Hamnd)
    Korpens (Saga)
    ----------------------------
    Nattfodd
    Svartberg
    Trollhammaren
    ---------------------------
    Kummitus?? (Under Bergets Rot)
    Kitteldags
    ---------------------------
    Drap
    Jaken Tid

    I loved it, even with the 'technical difficulties'. It was just a diffrent version :headbanger: Finntroll was one of my favs
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21180
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by mooyagi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 pm

    Ecliptica wrote:I know the Sonata Arctica songs that were played, I just don't remember the order besides the first two and last two songs (the middle got all jumbled, blaaah). If anyone can help with the order, that'd be awesome.

    Sonata Arctica -- Chorus Line (Set 2)

    Caleb
    Flag in the Ground
    Paid In Full
    Victoria's Secret
    Juliet
    Blank File
    Replica
    The Misery
    Fullmoon
    Don't Say A Word


    I was so shocked when they played Blank File. Would've never guessed that they would ever play that one. :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • ADeadlierSnake
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by ADeadlierSnake » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 pm

    MitchTheMetalhead wrote:Finntrolls first set (I have hardcopy, i might photocopy it)

    SOlsagan
    Boingo??? (Den Frusna Munnen)
    Rivfader
    ----------------------------
    Skogens (Hamnd)
    Korpens (Saga)
    ----------------------------
    Nattfodd
    Svartberg
    Trollhammaren
    ---------------------------
    Kummitus?? (Under Bergets Rot)
    Kitteldags
    ---------------------------
    Drap
    Jaken Tid

    I loved it, even with the 'technical difficulties'. It was just a diffrent version :headbanger: Finntroll was one of my favs


    I agree that first show was awesome as hell!!! Although, the only finntroll song i actually knew at that point was Trollhammaren (which i have always loved). However ive spent the last couple days looking up more of their songs and i cant believe ive been missing out on Under Bergets Rot, Solsagan, and Jakens Tid for so long!!! And others.

    But what are those dashed lines supposed to mean there?....
  • User avatar
    RazorReb
    Oiler
    Posts: 26
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:07 pm
    Location: Columbus, Georgia USA

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by RazorReb » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 pm

    Gamma Ray 1st set from physical setlist:

    1) Intro
    2) Gardens Of The Sinner
    3) New World Order
    4) Empathy
    5) Fight
    6) Armageddon
    7) To The Metal
    8) Rebellion In Dreamland / Man On A Mission
    -------------------------------------------------------
    9) I Want Out
    10) Send Me A Sign

    The final 2 songs were omitted as their set was cut short that 1st night.
    2011: 3543 2012: 3533 Wishlist: Accept Annihilator Cannibal Corpse Candlemass Evile Exciter Arch/Matheos Flotsam & Jetsam Helloween High On Fire Lizzy Borden Loudness Kreator Nuclear Assault Opeth OVERKILL Sacrifice Skeletonwitch Symphony X Vio-Lence
  • User avatar
    RazorReb
    Oiler
    Posts: 26
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:07 pm
    Location: Columbus, Georgia USA

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by RazorReb » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 pm

    Amon Amarth 2nd set from physical setlist

    Intro
    Twilight Of The Thunder God
    Free Will Sacrifice
    Runes To My Memory
    Beheading Of A King
    Valhalla Awaits Me
    The Hero
    Asator
    Fate Of Norns
    1000 Years Of Oppression
    Live For The Kill
    Death In Fire
    Victorious March
    Pursuit Of Vikings

    :viking:
    2011: 3543 2012: 3533 Wishlist: Accept Annihilator Cannibal Corpse Candlemass Evile Exciter Arch/Matheos Flotsam & Jetsam Helloween High On Fire Lizzy Borden Loudness Kreator Nuclear Assault Opeth OVERKILL Sacrifice Skeletonwitch Symphony X Vio-Lence
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by DrAmygdala » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

    MitchTheMetalhead wrote:Finntrolls first set (I have hardcopy, i might photocopy it)

    SOlsagan
    Boingo??? (Den Frusna Munnen)
    Rivfader
    ----------------------------
    Skogens (Hamnd)
    Korpens (Saga)
    ----------------------------
    Nattfodd
    Svartberg
    Trollhammaren
    ---------------------------
    Kummitus?? (Under Bergets Rot)
    Kitteldags
    ---------------------------
    Drap
    Jaken Tid

    I loved it, even with the 'technical difficulties'. It was just a diffrent version :headbanger: Finntroll was one of my favs

    I'm pretty sure they didn't play Under Bergets Rot or Jaktens Tid the first show... if they did, I sure don't remember them :oops:
  • User avatar
    sansebastian1190
    Oiler
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am
    Location: USA

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by sansebastian1190 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 am

    Correct me anyone if I'm wrong, but these should be close...

    Gamma Ray 2:
    Intro
    Gardens Of The Sinner
    New World Order
    Empathy
    Armageddon
    Abyss of the Void
    To The Metal
    Rebellion In Dreamland
    Ride the Sky (Helloween)
    I Want Out (Helloween)
    Send Me A Sign (omitted)

    Rage 1:
    Edge of Darkness
    Hunter and Prey
    Soundchaser
    Drop Dead
    War of Worlds
    Empty Hollow
    Set This World on Fire
    Down
    Black in Mind
    Higher Than the Sky
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by last_candle » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:15 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:I know the Sonata Arctica songs that were played, I just don't remember the order besides the first two and last two songs (the middle got all jumbled, blaaah). If anyone can help with the order, that'd be awesome.

    Sonata Arctica -- Chorus Line (Set 2)

    Caleb
    Flag in the Ground
    Paid In Full
    Victoria's Secret
    Juliet
    Blank File
    Replica
    The Misery
    Fullmoon
    Don't Say A Word


    I was so shocked when they played Blank File. Would've never guessed that they would ever play that one. :headbanger:

    I'm pretty sure I've hear Blank File a few times before...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2955
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Malaka » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 pm

    I know parts of some setlists... :?

    Amon Amarth 2 was pretty much the same as Amon Amarth 1. Maybe a different song here and there.

    Cripper 2 played FAHQ and Hysteria, that's all I know.

    I saw Fear Factory both times and don't remember a thing after getting smashed in the face. I know they played Self Bias Resistor on both sets I believe.

    Moonspell 1 was Wolfheart in it's entirety (almost, they did not play An Erotic Alchemy) with Opium and Full Moon Madness as the last two songs.
    Moonspell 2 was Irreligious in it's entirety (almost, they did not play A Taste of Eternity) with Finesterra and Night Eternal the first two songs.

    Nevermore 1 was close to Nevermore 2, but they changed 3 songs. They did not play This Godless Endeavor on the first set.

    Obituary 2: I know they played Find The Arise, Final Thoughts, and Evil Ways.

    Testament 1 was Legacy in it's entirety with More Than Meets The Eye, and another new one I can't quite remember.

    Unleashed 2 they started with Final Silence and Legal Rapes. I had to go puke after that... because of the damn boat, not the music. :lol:

    Voivod 2 closed with Astronomy Domine.

    I really wish I would've wrote shit down, because I was wasted 95% of the time. :oops:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Ecliptica » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:I know the Sonata Arctica songs that were played, I just don't remember the order besides the first two and last two songs (the middle got all jumbled, blaaah). If anyone can help with the order, that'd be awesome.

    Sonata Arctica -- Chorus Line (Set 2)

    Caleb
    Flag in the Ground
    Paid In Full
    Victoria's Secret
    Juliet
    Blank File
    Replica
    The Misery
    Fullmoon
    Don't Say A Word


    I was so shocked when they played Blank File. Would've never guessed that they would ever play that one. :headbanger:

    I'm pretty sure I've hear Blank File a few times before...



    Not since 2003, you haven't.

    I think they may have played it once in 2006 for one of those one-off shows in Japan, but it hasn't been in their set list since late 2002/early 2003.


    That was the first time in 12 times seeing them that I had heard both 'Blank File' and 'The Misery'.
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Ecliptica » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm

    Got Korpiklaani's setlist that I totally forgot to post. I believe this was the first set, but I was being a 'Happy Little Boozer' during it, so I don't remember if this was the first or second set. The second set on the pool deck, I watched from behind and I don't remember them playing 'Tequila' or 'Cottages. . .' but I could be wrong. Therefore, process of elimination says this was the first set.

    Image
  • User avatar
    Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman
    Posts: 92
    Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:49 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by Jöhn&Melönius » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 am

    Ecliptica wrote:Got Korpiklaani's setlist that I totally forgot to post. I believe this was the first set, but I was being a 'Happy Little Boozer' during it, so I don't remember if this was the first or second set. The second set on the pool deck, I watched from behind and I don't remember them playing 'Tequila' or 'Cottages. . .' but I could be wrong. Therefore, process of elimination says this was the first set.

    Image


    I'm pretty sure thats the list for the #2Pool Deck show, and didn't they play Ace of Spades not Iron Fist?
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman
    Posts: 74
    Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 pm

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by MitchTheMetalhead » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 am

    Jöhn&Melönius wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Got Korpiklaani's setlist that I totally forgot to post. I believe this was the first set, but I was being a 'Happy Little Boozer' during it, so I don't remember if this was the first or second set. The second set on the pool deck, I watched from behind and I don't remember them playing 'Tequila' or 'Cottages. . .' but I could be wrong. Therefore, process of elimination says this was the first set.

    Image


    I'm pretty sure thats the list for the #2Pool Deck show, and didn't they play Ace of Spades not Iron Fist?


    Definitely 2nd set. Pine woods was my fav song of the ENTIRE cruise.. I got a little choked up... And it was iron fist, my wife is a huge motörhead fan and will attest.
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
  • User avatar
    sansebastian1190
    Oiler
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am
    Location: USA

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by sansebastian1190 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 am

    Definitely Korpiklaani's 2nd set.

    Definitely Iron Fist.

    Definitely awesome!!! :headbanger:

    What were all the cover songs that bands played? Korpiklaani did Iron Fist, Death Angel did Heaven & Hell on their 2nd set, Rage did Highway to Hell on their 2nd set...
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21180
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by mooyagi » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:53 pm

    sansebastian1190 wrote:Definitely Korpiklaani's 2nd set.

    Definitely Iron Fist.

    Definitely awesome!!! :headbanger:

    What were all the cover songs that bands played? Korpiklaani did Iron Fist, Death Angel did Heaven & Hell on their 2nd set, Rage did Highway to Hell on their 2nd set...

    Blind Guardian did their cover of "Barbara Ann" to close out their second set. Gamma Ray did a couple of Helloween songs at their second set (which I missed :evil:), from reports it was "I Want Out" and "Ride the Sky". Circle II Circle did a couple of Savatage songs and if you really wanna get technical, Twilight of the Gods did nothing but Bathory covers :ugeek:

    Edit: Almost forgot! Agent Steel did "The Ripper"
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: All the setlists (Setlist Megathread)

    by last_candle » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:16 pm

    Ecliptica wrote:
    last_candle wrote:I'm pretty sure I've hear Blank File a few times before...

    Not since 2003, you haven't.
    I think they may have played it once in 2006 for one of those one-off shows in Japan, but it hasn't been in their set list since late 2002/early 2003.
    That was the first time in 12 times seeing them that I had heard both 'Blank File' and 'The Misery'.

    well, I've seen SA like 3-5 times up 'till 2003 :cool:
    my first show was after they released "Ecliptica", they supported Stratovarius while the other supporting act was Rhapsody
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
Post Reply 60 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cardest and 28 guests