Locked 1947 posts
2012 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: 2012 Wishlist

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Holy crap, this has to be the most active thread I've ever seen on this forum. My turn (I'll keep it to 10)!

Symphony X
    Opeth
    Falconer
    Therion
    Star One
    Kamelot
    Immortal
    Emperor
    Orphaned Land

And finally, our headliner: Zombie Dio :death:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

2012 Wish list
    Nightwish
    Apocalyptica
    Kamalot (Will not happen due to Kahn leaving)
    Queensryche
    Accept
    Within Temptation
    Therion
    Dropkick Murphys (Party time band that will rock the boat)
    Rammstein
    Hammerfall
    Tarja
    Cinderella (Hair metal effect and providing Keifer is not F***ed up on Heroin) as mentioned by ShoreSlayer
    Ratt (Just for sheer entertainment value) as mentioned by ShoreSlayer

Honorable mentions:
    Rob Zombie
    Godsmack
    Whitesnake/Vandenberg
    Reunited Triumph with Rik Emmett or just Rik as a solo

In addition, a couple of Canadian bands that are really too big of a marquee name but would be cool to have on board. You all just have to guess.
    Aneak
    Oiler

by Aneak » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm

I would love to see a bit more femme metal. Not a ton, just a couple more bands.
    2011: Cabin #3545
    2012: Cabin #2031
    2013: Cabin #2563
    2014: Cabin #4521
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Evican wrote:Bands I'd like to see on the next cruise would include

Before The Dawn

I agree with plenty of the others you listed (obviously) but I'm very pleased to see you mention BTD. Surely I played a part in that ?

Also, you'd love one of Tuomas's other projects BLACK SUN AEON http://www.myspace.com/aeonoftheblacksun kinda a heavier more darker version of Before the Dawn.

I keep bothering Tuomas on FB that he needs to play the cruise. Hopefully him signing to Nuclear Blast helps open some doors with stuff like that.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Michael D. wrote:Reunited Triumph with Rik Emmett or just Rik as a solo

Brother, I am one of, if not the biggest Triumph and Rik E fan on here, but I have to say they just wouldn't fit the format of 70K Tons. Now if someone were to throw together a classic 70's-80's rock cruise with a similar format (40 bands, booking the entire ship) Triumph could be at the top that bill and I would have a real dilemma on my hands choosing between that and 70,000 Tons. :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer

by metalheadtop » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 am

Morbid Angel - Be great to buy David drinks again ....
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 am

Aneak wrote:I would love to see a bit more femme metal. Not a ton, just a couple more bands.

UNEXPECT!! MADDER MORTEM!!

Just none of this Leaves' Eyes or Within Temptation bullshit! :twisted:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 am

KevinP wrote:
    Evican wrote:Bands I'd like to see on the next cruise would include

Before The Dawn

I agree with plenty of the others you listed (obviously) but I'm very pleased to see you mention BTD. Surely I played a part in that ?

Also, you'd love one of Tuomas's other projects BLACK SUN AEON http://www.myspace.com/aeonoftheblacksun kinda a heavier more darker version of Before the Dawn.

I keep bothering Tuomas on FB that he needs to play the cruise. Hopefully him signing to Nuclear Blast helps open some doors with stuff like that.

You play some part in that. However I had some of their albums before I knew that you were also into them. You helped kept them in the front of my mind. ;)

I will definitely check that out! I surely hope that it does. :lol:
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • Wehrwolf
    Wiper

by Wehrwolf » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 am

Poisonblack
    Burzum
    King Diamond
    Lost Horizon(with Daniel Heiman)
    Nightwish(with Tarja)
    Hibria
    HIM
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Ebony Tears(reunion)
    Dark at Dawn
  • ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 am

Awright, I'll admit I just "switched over" from posting on Facebook and should really should be in bed. I haven't even read the other posts, so pardon me if there's a repeated sentiment, but I'm gonna put my vote in for more "doom metal" and I'd like to see some "stoner metal"! That was the one genre that I didn't really see represented at all this year, besides Trouble (who I didn't even see!). I don't listen to the stuff everyday, but I LIKE it. The slower sludgy stuff. Sleep. Kyuss. St. Vitus. Pentagram (I sort of know their current promoter. Maybe I should make a call?) There's an awesome band called Bison (BC)....

....And then a band I'd REALLY like to see again, called "Saviours". http://www.myspace.com/saviours666. I think they'd be EXCELLENT for the cruise. I happened upon them quite by accident about a year ago here in Saskatoon opening for 3 Inches of Blood (who are great, but I could take or leave) and they just blew me away. They've been touring heavily outside the U.S. since, so who knows, but I chatted up the band for a while after their set and they just seem like totally the right mentality to get an offer for future cruises. Made me want to move back to a bigger west-coast city just to be around bands like that. And guys like that. They were so awesome.

All I know is that even if the lineup was much like this year, you'll hear no complaints from me. When I finally realized what the hell was going on with this cruise, I couldn't believe how many "folk metal" bands were invited. That's one of my favorite genres currently, and really made the cruise for me.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:11 am

KevinP wrote:What happened to the CD I can't remember, but it's no longer in my collection :cry:

The smart money is on "Traded online ages ago for something else long forgotten"
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 am

Disaster Area wrote:

Brother, I am one of, if not the biggest Triumph and Rik E fan on here, but I have to say they just wouldn't fit the format of 70K Tons. Now if someone were to throw together a classic 70's-80's rock cruise with a similar format (40 bands, booking the entire ship) Triumph could be at the top that bill and I would have a real dilemma on my hands choosing between that and 70,000 Tons. :cheers:

Wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of Triumph but I love their Allied Forces album. Also caught them live reunited back in 2008 playing Sweden Rock Festival. They were really good.

Some more interesting power metal mentions a few posts back:
    Lost Horizon - would kill to see them but it's been so long, I don't think they can replace Daniel and he certainly wont rejoin because he has turned gay
    Hibria - totally agree, great band
    Dark at Dawn - another great one, love the vocals
    Avantasia - Yes! Great thing is that they need the guests which will force other bands to play like scorpions, angra, helloween, symphony X

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • Victoria
    Oiler

by Victoria » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:55 am

OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!!

Obviously they are my top choice, however I would love to see some others...

Solitude Aeturnus
    Hammerfall
    Kreator
    Armored Saint
    Slayer
    King Diamond
    Genitorturers
    Candlemass
    Machine Head
    My Dying Bride
    Rammstein
    Dimmu Borgir

That's just a few really...don't want to get too crazy!! :headbanger:
  • Victoria
    Oiler

by Victoria » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

Wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of Triumph but I love their Allied Forces album. Also caught them live reunited back in 2008 playing Sweden Rock Festival. They were really good.

Some more interesting power metal mentions a few posts back:
    Lost Horizon - would kill to see them but it's been so long, I don't think they can replace Daniel and he certainly wont rejoin because he has turned gay
    Hibria - totally agree, great band
    Dark at Dawn - another great one, love the vocals
    Avantasia - Yes! Great thing is that they need the guests which will force other bands to play like scorpions, angra, helloween, symphony X

HELL YES AVANTASIA! That would be ultimate! I also agree with your choices of Helloween and Symphony X....VERY good bands. Would love to see them on the ship.
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:22 am

Artillery
    Thyrfing
    Wintersun
    Turisas
    Decapitated
    Motörhead
    Kampfar
    Månegarm
    Necrophagist
    Misery Index
    Overkill
    Svartsot
    Moonsorrow
    Warbringer
    Satyricon
    Suffocation
    Blood Red Throne
    At the Gates
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:38 am

2012 MERCHANDISE wishlist:

A 70,000 Tons lanyard. One of those with the plastic pockets attached, to keep your seapass card in.
    A commemorative booklet (although that may encourage more autograph hunting).

BANDS

MAGNUM - if they were added, I would go no matter who else, when, or how much!!
    Leaves' Eyes
    Delain
    Lacuna Coil
    Poisonblack
    Avantasia
    Edguy
    Stratovarius
    Helloween
    Thaurorod
    Jaldaboath
    Apocalyptica
    Sons of Liberty
    In This Moment
    Equilibrium
    LORD
    Vanishing Point
    Black Majesty
    Grave Digger
    ReVamp
    Tarot
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    Accept
    Arch Enemy
    Believer
    Torniquet
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 am

Victoria wrote: however I would love to see some others...

My Dying Bride

In my delusional belief that pimping their name out as much as possible, makes it a better chance they get booked, I'll keep quoting people who throw their name out :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 am

Brodd wrote:Artillery

THE greatest thrash band. Such a shame they flew under the radar. I'm getting used to the new singer, but nobody is better than Fleming :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 am

KevinP wrote:

THE greatest thrash band. Such a shame they flew under the radar. I'm getting used to the new singer, but nobody is better than Fleming :mrgreen:

You got that right, but the new singer does a good job. I'm looking forward to their new album and they are playning again in Denmark in a couple of months at a festival called Royal Metal Fest
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 am

Brodd wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

You got that right, but the new singer does a good job. I'm looking forward to their new album and they are playning again in Denmark in a couple of months at a festival called Royal Metal Fest

One of the few bands that I would gladly buy drinks for if they could make it. Soren did a good job on When Death Comes, but when you replace probably the greatest thrash singer of all time, it's tough shoes to fill. Fleming is one of those guys who are untouchable to me. But he's not there so I have to deal with it.

Hopefully Soren gets rid of some of his power metal roots on the next album. They weren't over the top last time, so shouldn't be an issue this time :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Victoria
    Oiler

by Victoria » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 am

KevinP wrote:
    Victoria wrote: however I would love to see some others...

My Dying Bride

In my delusional belief that pimping their name out as much as possible, makes it a better chance they get booked, I'll keep quoting people who throw their name out :mrgreen:

LOL!! I'm going to help you along...
  • NJDan
    Wiper

by NJDan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:21 am

Whoa I just found out that this forum existed. Anyway, I loved all the bands that were on this time but there's definitely some I'd like to see next year

Meshuggah
    Bloodbath
    Immortal
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
    Belphegor
    Hypocrisy
    Moonsorrow
    Equilibrium
    Decapitated
    Primordial
    Wintersun
  • sssocialservice
    Oiler

by sssocialservice » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 am

HEINO
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:19 am

NJDan wrote:Whoa I just found out that this forum existed. Anyway, I loved all the bands that were on this time but there's definitely some I'd like to see next year

Meshuggah
    Bloodbath
    Immortal
    Belphegor
    Hypocrisy
    Moonsorrow
    Equilibrium
    Decapitated
    Primordial
    Wintersun

i;ve never heard of that 4th band but i like the rest of your list!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 pm

ok, so I've read something about priority booking for repeats? is this set in stone?? i would really like this :D

as for wishlist.( its a wishlist, wish being keyword - smd)

Running Wild
    Priest
    Maiden
    Helloween w/ Kai on vocals, doing Walls of Jericho (edit* i would love to have gamma ray broad - theyre really just the greatest fucking guys ever)
    heavens gate doing Hysteria
    scanner, but with Jester back on vocals, doing hypertrace BOTH nights (its that good)
    Pokolgep with Kalapacs back on vocals;
    Seikima II doing end of century and before.
    Metal Inquisitor,
    Tokyo Blade,
    Piledriver,
    Repulsion ( i know they would have blast on this)
    Motorhead
    Accept with UDO
    Crimson Glory with new singer ( i saw fans on the boat! I know this could get some backing)
    Stormwitch (whats the deal with them, i havent heard anything, they still around? i know they reunited almost a decade ago..)
    Viper
    King Diamond / Mercyful -

off top of my head i think thats it - :D
    Last edited by Heabymetawhunta on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:ok, so I've read something about priority booking for repeats? is this set in stone?? i would really like this :D

Nothing set in stone yet I'm sure, but it's about 99% probability that we will all get first crack at going again. They know where their bread is buttered. Plus in my experience with another festival... I went to the first Rocklahoma... I got first shot at tix for 2nd one.

It'll happen :headbanger:
    13 time survivor
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:ok, so I've read something about priority booking for repeats? is this set in stone?? i would really like this :D

Nothing set in stone yet I'm sure, but it's about 99% probability that we will all get first crack at going again. They know where their bread is buttered. Plus in my experience with another festival... I went to the first Rocklahoma... I got first shot at tix for 2nd one.

It'll happen :headbanger:

My brother was at the first Rocklahoma too. You both suck... :lol: :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • NJDan
    Wiper

by NJDan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    NJDan wrote:Whoa I just found out that this forum existed. Anyway, I loved all the bands that were on this time but there's definitely some I'd like to see next year

Meshuggah
    Bloodbath
    Immortal
    Belphegor
    Hypocrisy
    Moonsorrow
    Equilibrium
    Decapitated
    Primordial
    Wintersun

Haha my friend who went to Wacken told me about them and now I'm totally obsessed!! They have a folk/thrashy sound, just give them a listen and you'll be hooked.
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Here's a few that jump to mind...I would imagine the next cruise would be along the same lines meaning no super big headliner like Slayer or Megadeth

Overkill
    Symphony x
    Stratovarious (since they missed the first one)
    Hammerfall
    Helloween
    Annihilator
    Evile
    Opeth
    Therion
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Disaster Area wrote:My brother was at the first Rocklahoma too. You both suck... :lol: :heavydrink:

It was pretty damn awesome too, but this cruise was waaaaay better. Rocklahoma year 1 - 100 degrees, sleeping in tents, walking a mile to the stage every day.. Year 2 - storm destroyed - literally DESTROYED both side stages and blew away every tent on the campsite. we slept in the truck.
    13 time survivor
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Star One(Just to see them play 'Intergalactic Space Crusaders'):

Ha! I would book the cruise even if that was the ONLY song they played.

I think they would die of heat exhaustion if they wore the same fruity outfits from their dvd, but id still pay to see that.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 pm

rhiawiz wrote:

Meshuggah
    Bloodbath
    Immortal
    Belphegor
    Hypocrisy
    Moonsorrow
    Equilibrium
    Decapitated
    Primordial
    Wintersun

Trust me you're better off that way ;)
  • Fairymetal1
    Wiper

by Fairymetal1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Wehrwolf wrote:Nightwish(with Tarja)

You want the easter bunny to go too?

here's some:
    Accept
    Arch Enemy
    Gorguts
    Morbid Angel
    Angra
    Heidevolk
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Fairymetal1 wrote:You want the easter bunny to go too?

:lol: :lol:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Fairymetal1 wrote:
    Wehrwolf wrote:Nightwish(with Tarja)

You want the easter bunny to go too?

:lol: :cheers:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:Running Wild
    Priest
    Maiden
    Helloween w/ Kai on vocals, doing Walls of Jericho (edit* i would love to have gamma ray broad - theyre really just the greatest fucking guys ever)
    scanner, but with Jester back on vocals, doing hypertrace BOTH nights (its that good)
    Metal Inquisitor,
    Tokyo Blade,
    Piledriver,
    Motorhead
    Accept with UDO
    Crimson Glory with new singer ( i saw fans on the boat! I know this could get some backing)
    Stormwitch (whats the deal with them, i havent heard anything, they still around? i know they reunited almost a decade ago..)
    Viper

For such a young whipper snapper you sure are into tons of old school stuff. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:Running Wild
    Priest
    Maiden
    Metal Inquisitor,
    Tokyo Blade,
    Piledriver,
    Motorhead
    Accept with UDO
    Viper

For such a young whipper snapper you sure are into tons of old school stuff. :mrgreen:

yeah, I would die to see Heavens Gate!
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Evican wrote:
    Aneak wrote:I would love to see a bit more femme metal. Not a ton, just a couple more bands.

+666!!!!!!!!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    Evican wrote:

+666!!!!!!!!

I always go back to my mantra: MORE BROADS, MORE BETTER
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    Evican wrote:

+666!!!!!!!!

:deathmetal: :deathmetal:
Locked 1947 posts