Locked 1947 posts
2012 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: 2012 Wishlist

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:00 am

cowboy71 wrote:Accept ... Apocalyptica ... Arch Enemy ... Avantasia ... Believer ... Benedictum ... Black Majesty ... Delain ... Cage ... Edguy ... Eluveitie ... Equilibrium ... Galactic Cowboys ... Grave Digger ... Helloween ... Jaldaboath ... Kamelot ... King's X ... Lacuna Coil ... Leaves' Eyes ... Living Sacrifice ... LORD ... MAGNUM ... Mayan ... Midnattsol ... Nightwish ... Poisonblack ... Primal Fear ... ReVamp ... Sons of Liberty ... Sons of Seasons ... Soul Embraced ... Stratovarius ... Symfonia ... Tarot ... Ten ... Thaurorod ... Therion ... Torniquet ... Vanishing Point ... Within Temptation

Only 6 bands for me. That would make me a little sad. I'd be happy for many of you I suppose but really, I don't need quite that much sleep. Can I just wish you luck on HALF of your list cowboy? ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Accept ... Apocalyptica ... Arch Enemy ... Avantasia ... Believer ... Benedictum ... Black Majesty ... Delain ... Cage ... Edguy ... Eluveitie ... Equilibrium ... Galactic Only 6 bands for me. That would make me a little sad. I'd be happy for many of you I suppose but really, I don't need quite that much sleep. Can I just wish you luck on HALF of your list cowboy? ;)

Dude - totally!

I would honestly only WANT half - at the most!!

I really want to spend more time hanging out with my wife and the forum people :party: , doing karaoke :metalguy: , etc in 2012 :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 am

cowboy71 wrote:I really want to spend more time hanging out with forum people & eating vegemite, etc in 2012 :D

I concur :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:18 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Accept ... Apocalyptica ... Arch Enemy ... Avantasia ... Believer ... Benedictum ... Black Majesty ... Delain ... Cage ... Edguy ... Eluveitie ... Equilibrium ... Galactic Only 6 bands for me. That would make me a little sad. I'd be happy for many of you I suppose but really, I don't need quite that much sleep. Can I just wish you luck on HALF of your list cowboy? ;)

Dude - totally!

I would honestly only WANT half - at the most!!

I really want to spend more time hanging out with my wife and the forum people :party: , doing karaoke :metalguy: , etc in 2012 :D

DEAL!!

Now if only we could Andy & Co on broad with the plan then you could pick 20 and I could pick 20 and Kevin would probably try to kill himself by O.D.ing on Vegemite ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Now if only we could Andy & Co on broad with the plan then you could pick 20 and I could pick 20 and Kevin would probably try to kill himself by O.D.ing on Vegemite ;)

I think Dallas would be "down" (pun intended on the UNDER) for spending $8,000 and then smearing his balf head with vegemite and we can prance around the ship for 4 days stinking up the joint as the Bald Vegemite Twins. We call ourselves Tweedle Death & Tweedle Power. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 am

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Now if only we could Andy & Co on broad with the plan then you could pick 20 and I could pick 20 and Kevin would probably try to kill himself by O.D.ing on Vegemite ;)

I think Dallas would be "down" (pun intended on the UNDER) for spending $8,000 and then smearing his balf head with vegemite and we can prance around the ship for 4 days stinking up the joint as the Bald Vegemite Twins. We call ourselves Tweedle Death & Tweedle Power. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DONE!!!!!
    :shred:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • eviljess
    Oiler

bands i would like to see

by eviljess » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 am

accept
    manowar
    graveworm
    bolt thrower
    motorhead
    sadus
    3 inches of blood
    metal church
    kreator
    d.r.i.
    fate/diamond
    infectious grooves
    masters of reality
    pasadena napalm division
    :headbanger:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 am

well I'll make my list again, since I'm too lazy to find the old one and see if anyone needs to be added :lol:
    My dying bride
    Anathema (not so metal anymore, but really amazing, especially live)
    Katatonia
    Tiamat
    Poisonblack
    ReVamp
    Epica or Mayan
    Therion
    Opeth
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:36 am

KDibildox wrote:My dying bride

I knew you were a smart girl :beerwink: :mrgreen: :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 am

hahaha thanks!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 am

can I start screaming MOTORHEAD again :cheers: :givebeer: :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:DEADLY REMAINS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J1q4V_K1a8

I hope your wish comes true! That's a great fucking song (see Kevin, my death vocal walls are slowly crumbling!)

The first 1:20 was pretty good, vocally it's uber generic though.

Overall sounds just way too modern and typical for my ears, like I've heard it 5,000 times before. Certainly not bad, but nothing to get me all wet & giggly.

And the fact that Duane didn't like the NEW Atheist album but posted this really makes me scratch me head. :shock: :lol: :shock:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 am

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:DEADLY REMAINS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J1q4V_K1a8

I hope your wish comes true! That's a great fucking song (see Kevin, my death vocal walls are slowly crumbling!)

The first 1:20 was pretty good, vocally it's uber generic though.

Overall sounds just way too modern and typical for my ears, like I've heard it 5,000 times before. Certainly not bad, but nothing to get me all wet & giggly.

And the fact that Duane didn't like the NEW Atheist album but posted this really makes me scratch me head. :shock: :lol: :shock:

Basically the love child of obituary, pestilence and metallica.
    He's also a big cynic fan but I dont hear it at all.

As for the new atheist...

The artwork was cool as fuck :lol:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Heavy:
    - Accept
    - Slough Feg
    - Satans Host
    - Hell
    - Manilla Road

Power:
    - Helloween
    - Helstar
    - Jag Panzer
    - Stratovarius
    - Hammerfall
    - Rhapsody

Prog:
    - Symphony X
    - Psychotic Waltz
    - Toxik
    - Fates Warning (only with John Arch though, fuck that Alder shit)
    - Watchtower

Doom:
    - Pentagram
    - Doomsword
    - Gates of Slumber
    - Candlemass
    - While Heaven Wept

Thrash:
    - Kreator
    - Flotsam and Jetsam
    - Heathen
    - Sabbat
    - Vicious Rumors

Death:
    - Atheist
    - Kalmah

Black:
    - Immortal
    - Primordial
    - Emperor
    - Enslaved
    - Melechesh

Folk/Viking/Pagan:
    - Arkona
    - Moonsorrow
    - Manegarm
    - Skyclad

There are many more of course, but I tried to keep my list a bit more limited and to more realistic bands
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:35 pm

One that I left off my list was BATTLELORE!

Really really loving their new album Doombound - have to check out their earlier stuff at some stage.

Anyone seen them live? Reckon they would fit in on broad?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:37 am

cowboy71 wrote:One that I left off my list was BATTLELORE!

Really really loving their new album Doombound - have to check out their earlier stuff at some stage.

Anyone seen them live? Reckon they would fit in on broad?

Been awhile that I listened to Battlelore...thanks for dusting off that one. ;)
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Kevin wouldn't be the only one. Image
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • fbatman666
    Oiler

by fbatman666 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Hirax
    Suffocation
    Morbid Angel
    Opeth
    Immortal
    King Diamond
    Mercyful Fate
    Venom
    Heathen
    Watain
    Coroner
    Pungent Stench

Wow....Hirax,Venom,Pungent Stench!!!!
  • fbatman666
    Oiler

by fbatman666 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm

THESE ARE SOME BANDS THAT CAN BE 2012 Wishlist...
    Queensrcyhe
    Cavalera Conspiracy
    PRONG
    CELTIC FROST
    Accept
    Metal Church
    D.R.I.
    SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
    Venom
    Possessed
    Danko Jones
    Grave Digger
    Helloween
    L.A. Guns
    Testament
    Death Angel
    Coroner
    Anvil
    Hirax
    Faith No More
    Entombed
    Candlemass
    Twisted Sisters
    Brujeria
    Napalm Death
    W.A.S.P.
    Running Wild
    Sacred Reich
    Rob Zombie :shred: :shred: :shred: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Stupid school kept me from going this year, but next year will be right after graduation! So I'm basically hoping a lot of the same bands from this year come back next year. Ensiferum, Tyr, pretty much all the folk metal bands haha
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:24 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Ensiferum, Tyr, pretty much all the folk metal bands haha

Seconded. I know everyone wants an almost completely different line-up, but I hate change and the folk metal guys were the most fun to party with. At least bring back Tyr and Korpiklaani -- they were a friggin' blast.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:Ensiferum, Tyr, pretty much all the folk metal bands haha

Seconded. I know everyone wants an almost completely different line-up, but I hate change and the folk metal guys were the most fun to party with. At least bring back Tyr and Korpiklaani -- they were a friggin' blast.

+1. I didn't know who Tyr were before they were added to the lineup. They are now one of my favourite bands. I would love for them to be back on broad now that I've got to familiarise myself with their back catalog.

Same with Sabaton - Tyr and Sabaton would be the two bands from this year that I would most like to return!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Of all the bands that played this year, the only ones I'd want to return are:

Epica (With Coen this time!)
    Death Angel
    Cripper
    Dark Tranquillity

As for Folk Metal returning... Give is Eluveitie and Turisas instead! And if we're lucky, ASMEGIN!
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:39 am

Evican wrote:Of all the bands that played this year, the only ones I'd want to return are:

Epica (Without Simone this time!)
    Death Angel - the vegemite thieves

Sing it sister Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:26 am

Evican wrote:Of all the bands that played this year, the only ones I'd want to return are:
    Epica (With Coen this time!)
    Cripper
    Dark Tranquillity

Give is Eluveitie and Turisas instead!

:headbanger:

Mark was all ears to do it again. Not sure if Simone is up for it due to a tiny incident on a Friday morning. :oops:
    But maybe Epica minus Simone in the form of MaYaN...that would please Kevin. ;)

Cripper, definitely. Loved their first set. Missed out on the second due to previous named band. And I enjoy listening to their CD's and funny videos they post on their webpage. Fun bunch!

Dark Tranquillity as I only saw the last 3 songs of the last set and I liked it.

Personal favourites to return...
    Amon Amarth, I want to feed a deer to a "comodo dragon" with them. :viking:
    Fear Factory, as Burton seemed to enjoy it alot. And Dino walking around the pooldeck with a mask on was just hilarious. (mask...turtle?!?)
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:32 am

WallieWallie wrote:Dark Tranquillity as I only saw the last 3 songs of the last set and I liked it.

Yeah I wouldn't object to seeing THEM again - their gig in the theatre was astounding.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 pm

KevinP wrote:Sing it sister Image

Damn you and your editing ways! :P

Death Angel were the ones who stole the Vegemite? Was this because they took it from Debb? :lol:
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:Dark Tranquillity as I only saw the last 3 songs of the last set and I liked it.

Yeah I wouldn't object to seeing THEM again - their gig in the theatre was astounding.

Yeah I'm really really hoping they would be on the 2nd one next year
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:+1. I didn't know who Tyr were before they were added to the lineup. They are now one of my favourite bands. I would love for them to be back on broad now that I've got to familiarise myself with their back catalog.

Nice Dallas!!! Yes - Tyr! :viking:

I didn't put any repeats on my wish list in my sig, but if I were to add must have repeats, they would be Amon Amarth, Tyr, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Ensiferum, and Marduk!

Do you know this Tyr video? My favorite....Regin Smiður
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5zNK--DUDg

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Awesome - thanks mate :)

Cannot wait for the new album The Lay of Thrym - not long to wait :party:

Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:18 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    Do you know this Tyr video? My favorite....Regin Smiður
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5zNK--DUDg

Love that video! Def my favorite Tyr song
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm the only Tyr fan I know that doesn't love that song. Meh.

It's very good -- and would probably be the best song by any other band :cool: -- but that wouldn't even make my top 15 Tyr songs.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:23 am

Evican wrote:Death Angel were the ones who stole the Vegemite? Was this because they took it from Debb? :lol:

Yeah Mark someone couldn't find it. He was either too drunk, bullshitting me or a combination of both. I guess he felt it was his payment for being hit by ice cubes that bounced off Deb :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 am

Ecliptica wrote:I'm the only Tyr fan I know that doesn't love that song. Meh.

It's very good -- and would probably be the best song by any other band :cool: -- but that wouldn't even make my top 15 Tyr songs.

My favorite Tyr song remains Sinklars Visa, but the video I linked is my favorite video of the few they've done. :viking:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    therionffxi
    Oiler

by therionffxi » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:09 am

THERION!!!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 am

therionffxi wrote:THERION!!!

It seems you''re/I'm in luck since the rumor mill sez they are pretty much a sure thing for the 2012 cruise! :cheers:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    therionffxi wrote:THERION!!!

It seems you''re/I'm in luck since the rumor mill sez they are pretty much a sure thing for the 2012 cruise! :cheers:

Can it still be considered a rumor when a band members posts it on his personal website that it's happening ? :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • MetalVince
    Wiper

by MetalVince » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 am

Suffocation
    Aborted
    Morbid Angel
    Autopsy
    At The Gates
    Slayer
    Destruction
    Amon Amarth
    Dying Fetus
    Misery Index
    Unleashed
    Bolt Thrower
    Turisas
    Deicide

and many more ...
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 am

MetalVince wrote:Suffocation
    Aborted
    Morbid Angel
    Autopsy
    At The Gates
    Dying Fetus
    Misery Index
    Unleashed
    Bolt Thrower
    Deicide

Yes, any or all of these would do. Never seen Aborted, so that would fill the grind(ish) quota nicely.

Other than those, Hail of Bullets, Asphyx and Septicflesh fall into the Andy-has-got-to-book-them category. :deathmetal:

EDIT: Damn avatar, you can't make out what the text on it says. It should say "Hail of Bullets for 70k part II". -->
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:25 am

Please note it's Hail of FUCKIN' Bullets. ;)

And the band said they would make a Hail of fuckin' Bullets t-shirt if they play on the cruise. Hopefully I can hold their feet to the fire on that one. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Locked 1947 posts