Locked 1971 posts
2012 Wishlist
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: 2012 Wishlist

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:40 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:TURISAS PLEASE

Yes they would be a very fine addition ........ plus MOTORHEAD lol :cheers: :givebeer:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 am

I submitted my wishlist to UMC and got the usual, "Hang in there, we have some big surprises for you!" Here it is:
    Dark Fortress
    Bolt Thrower
    Hail of Bullets
    Satyricon
    Bloodbath
    Opeth
    Overkill
    Vader
    Morbid Angel
    Triptykon
    Arch Enemy
    Behemoth
    Cannibal Corpse
    Belphegor
    GWAR
    Immortal/Demonaz
    Dimmu Borgir
    Mayhem
    Cavalera Conspiracy/Soulfly
    Hypocrisy
    Rotting Christ
    Aeon
    Carcass
    Chimaira
    Motorhead
    Suffocation
    Dethklok
    Septicflesh
    Nile
    Old Man's Child
    Machine Head
    Landmine Marathon
    and SLAYER!!!!!
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Egokrusher
    Petty Officer

by Egokrusher » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 pm

I want Novembers Doom on this cruise. Badly. The members have already said they want to do it on their official forum. Set it up!!!
    "Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." - Epicurus

Cabin: 5571!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm adding Neurosis to my wishlist... haven't seen 'em in years and man, that'd be something!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 am

ADeadlierSnake wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:Gwar would be cool.... but can you imagine the mess? Can you really get Gwar blood washed off the deck of the boat? Or or that Chorus Line room? I don't think so Tim....

Well like the one guy said, it is washable. Also, its not like the staff didnt have to deal with messes for that cruise as it was. I would be willing to bet that they have the carpets cleaned between every cruise as it is. Think about how many booze stains those carpets must have. ESPECIALLY is Chorus Line. So if theyre gonna clean the carpets anyways, then it doesnt really matter what gets on em

Yes. I would really LOVE to enjoy a GWAR show on the boat. It would be simply awesome. But I thought about that as well. They would NEVER get that mess out of everything, and wet, stained, drunk and excited metalheads would be sitting on and touching everything imaginable. I wish it would work, but I just don't think it would if GWAR is still allowed to do the only thing GWAR knows how to do. Soak everyone in the audience with a prosthetic wang and a wang-like cannon. I think Brian said his contacts were stained pink for several days after we enjoyed a particularly messy spot at a GWAR show a few years back.
    Egokrusher
    Petty Officer

by Egokrusher » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 am

Amandroid wrote:
    ADeadlierSnake wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:Gwar would be cool.... but can you imagine the mess? Can you really get Gwar blood washed off the deck of the boat? Or or that Chorus Line room? I don't think so Tim....

Well like the one guy said, it is washable. Also, its not like the staff didnt have to deal with messes for that cruise as it was. I would be willing to bet that they have the carpets cleaned between every cruise as it is. Think about how many booze stains those carpets must have. ESPECIALLY is Chorus Line. So if theyre gonna clean the carpets anyways, then it doesnt really matter what gets on em

Yes. I would really LOVE to enjoy a GWAR show on the boat. It would be simply awesome. But I thought about that as well. They would NEVER get that mess out of everything, and wet, stained, drunk and excited metalheads would be sitting on and touching everything imaginable. I wish it would work, but I just don't think it would if GWAR is still allowed to do the only thing GWAR knows how to do. Soak everyone in the audience with a prosthetic wang and a wang-like cannon. I think Brian said his contacts were stained pink for several days after we enjoyed a particularly messy spot at a GWAR show a few years back.

My denim still has a purple tint to it thanks to a Gwar show five years ago. That's also the reason they don't play here anymore. All the venues large enough to accommodate their crowd have carpeted parts of the floor and are generally kept looking nice. No way they would let a band trash and stain the entire bar.
    "Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." - Epicurus

Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

Egokrusher wrote:My denim still has a purple tint to it thanks to a Gwar show five years ago. That's also the reason they don't play here anymore. All the venues large enough to accommodate their crowd have carpeted parts of the floor and are generally kept looking nice. No way they would let a band trash and stain the entire bar.

Is everyone forgetting that there was a pool stage that would be perfect for this??? :?
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

There was also a pool nearby... although, considering it's full of sea water, I would guess that it's automatically drained and refilled by the ship. Guess it wouldn't be too hard to get rid of it. The decking is another matter though.

But I think their main concerns will be of people walking crap into the carpets when going inside.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    ErictheRedd
    Oiler

by ErictheRedd » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm not wading though 30 pages to see if these guys are listed, but a band I'd like to see is Kalmah. Pretty tight melodic death metal from Finland. If you don't believe me, go listen to their albums They will Return, Swamplord or The Black Waltz. I think MDM needs to be represented better on this cruise. There were only a couple of of them last year.
    2012 - Survivor
    2013 - Future Survivor
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Nice choice of words :P There's a search box up the top right.

I am pretty sure they have been mentioned previously. I'd like to see them on the boat anyways.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:23 pm

ErictheRedd wrote:I'm not wading though 30 pages to see if these guys are listed, but a band I'd like to see is Kalmah. Pretty tight melodic death metal from Finland. If you don't believe me, go listen to their albums They will Return, Swamplord or The Black Waltz. I think MDM needs to be represented better on this cruise. There were only a couple of of them last year.

Kalmah is definitely on my wish list
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Kalmah got a few votes in the Finland wishlist and I would like to see them too :)
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Nice choice of words :P There's a search box up the top right.

I am pretty sure they have been mentioned previously. I'd like to see them on the boat anyways.

2nd of course to your new all time favorite MADDER MORTEM :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm

MELIAH RAGE!! :shred:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:15 pm

ErictheRedd wrote:I'm not wading though 30 pages to see if these guys are listed, but a band I'd like to see is Kalmah. Pretty tight melodic death metal from Finland. If you don't believe me, go listen to their albums They will Return, Swamplord or The Black Waltz. I think MDM needs to be represented better on this cruise. There were only a couple of of them last year.

Kalmah would be great!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    prof. wedgie
    Oiler

by prof. wedgie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Not a lot of death metal yet, so I'd love to see Atheist and Cynic announced, make it happen!
    Cabin 3555!
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 pm

prof. wedgie wrote:Not a lot of death metal yet, so I'd love to see Atheist and Cynic announced, make it happen!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    to both of those
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    prof. wedgie wrote:Not a lot of death metal yet, so I'd love to see Atheist and Cynic announced, make it happen!

to both of those

I'm with you on Atheist! I wouldn't call Cynic very death metal...plus they've been touring a lot so i've had my fill of them lately.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:

to both of those

I'm with you on Atheist! I wouldn't call Cynic very death metal...plus they've been touring a lot so i've had my fill of them lately.

Haven't seen cynic since they first started touring the US in 09 :cry:
    Chatting with paul masvidal would be one for the bucketlist.
    I say cynic for 2012

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Athiest are playing Dublin next Friday :shred:
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Added Artillery, Prong, Revocation, Weedeater and others to my wishlist sig as a few that were on there were clearly never going to be included (probably the same for Prong but I had some cranked today and regret never having seen them yet)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Well last year the cruise had a Sanctuary Reunion that was damn great to see live.

This years cruise needs another reunion too!!

Here is some reunions that would be great.

MercyFul Fate
    Skyclad and Martin reunion show
    Running Wild
    Notre Dame ( since Snowy will be on the cruise anyways )
    Memento Mori ( since Snowy will be on the cruise anyways, plus Messiah needs a tan! )
    Destiny's End ( Since Rivera was on the cruise last year )

sure there are others, but can't think till I eat something!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh yeah...

Blitzkrieg - needs a chance to wow the cruise too plus they have been around forever!!!

Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:Well last year the cruise had a Sanctuary Reunion that was damn great to see live.

This years cruise needs another reunion too!!

Skyclad and Martin reunion show

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes (would never happen)
    kvanderwyk
    Crewman

by kvanderwyk » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:26 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:
    BierVulf wrote::headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    to both of those

Haven't seen cynic since they first started touring the US in 09 :cry:
    Chatting with paul masvidal would be one for the bucketlist.
    I say cynic for 2012

I got VIP tickets for the recent tour and we got to hang out with the band before the show with about 6 other people... TBH Paul Masvidal seemed like he didn't really want to be there, and was kind of aloof. He didn't want to talk about Death at all and seemed like he was trying to distance himself from the heavier stuff he's done... which I think is his best. They were pushing the newer Cynic stuff much more at that show. That said, it would be awesome to see Cynic onbroad (did I do that right?)
    70K 2012 Survivor
    70K 2013 Wishlist: Allegaeon|Amon Amarth|Bolt Thrower|Dark Tranquility|Devin|Dimmu Borgir|Ensiferum|Equilibrium|Fleshgod Apocalypse|Forefather|Ghost|Gojira|Katatonia|Obscura|Revocation|Scar Symmetry|Týr|Vildhjarta|Wintersun
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 pm

kvanderwyk wrote:
    I got VIP tickets for the recent tour and we got to hang out with the band before the show with about 6 other people... TBH Paul Masvidal seemed like he didn't really want to be there, and was kind of aloof. He didn't want to talk about Death at all and seemed like he was trying to distance himself from the heavier stuff he's done... which I think is his best. They were pushing the newer Cynic stuff much more at that show. That said, it would be awesome to see Cynic onbroad (did I do that right?)

I chatted briefly with him backstage about music and I just sounded like a giddy little schoolgirl.

To be honest if I ran into him again I probably wouldn't talk about music at all.
    The guy is ridiculously smart. I'd way rather hear what he has to say about quantum physics and religion.

All the lyrics for focus are like erotic stories for physicists and he wrote all that like before he was 20.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:50 pm

kvanderwyk wrote:That said, it would be awesome to see Cynic onbroad (did I do that right?)

:lol: Yes you did! :cheers:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Wolfsbane!!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am

Adding Cage to my wishlist. Holy shit, the singer has a fucking amazing voice. Would make Rob Halford proud :cool:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am

mooyagi wrote:Adding Cage to my wishlist. Holy shit, the singer has a fucking amazing voice. Would make Rob Halford proud :cool:

Guessing the show was good then? I was lucky enough to catch them a few years ago but I wanna see them again!!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Adding Cage to my wishlist. Holy shit, the singer has a fucking amazing voice. Would make Rob Halford proud :cool:

Guessing the show was good then? I was lucky enough to catch them a few years ago but I wanna see them again!!!

It certainly was! I could not believe some of the notes that Sean Peck hit. He said if they got on the boat that he'd want to challenge anyone on the boat to a scream off :P Was a funny little place to see them too. Just a little bar and grill with a stage in the corner. Dinner and a show!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:50 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

It certainly was! I could not believe some of the notes that Sean Peck hit. He said if they got on the boat that he'd want to challenge anyone on the boat to a scream off :P Was a funny little place to see them too. Just a little bar and grill with a stage in the corner. Dinner and a show!

Better start training. Queue the rocky music!

4am karaoke scream off with Sean Peck would be a dream come true.
    Egokrusher
    Petty Officer

by Egokrusher » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am

I always wonder if anyone reads this that actually makes decisions. I hope so.

I'm still pushing for Novembers Doom. If shitty Blackguard can get on this boat, why not a band that has been releasing solid albums since the 90s? Novembers Doom!!!!!!!!

Novembers Doom and Macabre. Chicago, represent. You all know how good it is!!

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 am

We know for a fact that Andy, the boss man himself, does read the forums. Although I would guess that he already has a plan for the lineup and only something with a large amount of requests (like Hail Of Bullets) would actually be listened to.

Considering the size of the metal genre, 40 spots is not a lot...
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 am

Ravenlord wrote: Although I would guess that he already has a plan for the lineup and only something with a large amount of requests (like Hail Of Bullets) would actually be listened to.

:beerwink: Way to keep the fire burning in another thread. You might not be half bad afterall :beerwink:

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:14 am

I thought that might get your attention although I still don't care either way. And if that loses my stroopwafel privileges, I will acquire them by other means... :beerwink:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 am

Ravenlord wrote:We know for a fact that Andy, the boss man himself, does read the forums. Although I would guess that he already has a plan for the lineup and only something with a large amount of requests (like Hail Of Bullets) would actually be listened to.

Considering the size of the metal genre, 40 spots is not a lot...

I totally agree with you, Paul! 40 is not a lot considering how huge & diverse the metal genre is! That's one thing I love about it in fact! I mean - look at all the wishlists - many have little to no overlap with one another. I guess that's why I get really tired of some of the bitching & moaning when bands are announced. There will be more than enough for everyone in the end and as we know from last year - it would be pretty near impossible to see all 40 even if you wanted to. Actually, that was my intent last year :P :headbanger: but I only saw 25 max.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 am

Laura wrote:I guess that's why I get really tired of some of the bitching & moaning when bands are announced

remember my motto of why YOU don't bitch & moan about this...... :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 am

KevinP wrote:
    Laura wrote:I guess that's why I get really tired of some of the bitching & moaning when bands are announced

remember my motto of why YOU don't bitch & moan about this...... :mrgreen:

*scratches head*.....because I'm generally a very happy & content kinda gal? Because I almost always have a smile on my face? :D

Your motto? I don't remember, I don't recall, I've got no memory of anything at all. :beerwink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OArZ9N0P ... ata_player
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 am

^^^^^ oh - I remember now.... Because you think I love....
    EVERYTHING!!!
    :D :D :lol:
Locked 1971 posts