Locked 1971 posts
2012 Wishlist
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 2012 Wishlist

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am

last_candle wrote:Doro/Warlock

that would be nuts. I wouldn't leave her side the whole trip though... :shock:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • NJDan
    Wiper

by NJDan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 am

Disaster Area wrote:+1 for Wrath's suggestion.

I suggest (strongly) GWAR!

Gwar on the pool deck with smoke like Amon Amarth would be brutally fun! :lol:

Of course you have to wonder if they'd stay in costume the whole trip, because they usually don't break character in public. I think it would be a riot to see them all sitting in the restaurant eating dinner!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 am

last_candle wrote:unless they add some bands to the inventory (like Sabaton or Iced Earth??), I'm pretty sure we won't see a band two years in a row

to represent European Heavy Metal (some might call it Power Metal) there have to be at least two out of those - and I'm pretty sure we won't set sail without at least one of'em:
    Doro/Warlock
    Edguy
    Helloween
    Hammerfall

for other genres, it's hard to not consider those bands
    Kreator has to be there (not that I care)
    Wintersun would fit to make a good fix
    Opeth
    Skyclad for the Folk Metal genre

personally, I would love to see one of the following bands picked...but now we are definitely talking about a wishlist:
    Wuthering Heights
    Falconer
    Steel Attack
    Lost Horizon

We are very much on the same wave length. (apart from Opeth)
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 am

Gwar would be cool.... but can you imagine the mess? Can you really get Gwar blood washed off the deck of the boat? Or or that Chorus Line room? I don't think so Tim....
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 am

NJDan wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:+1 for Wrath's suggestion.

I suggest (strongly) GWAR!

Gwar on the pool deck with smoke like Amon Amarth would be brutally fun! :lol:

Of course you have to wonder if they'd stay in costume the whole trip, because they usually don't break character in public. I think it would be a riot to see them all sitting in the restaurant eating dinner!

im sure you would still have people "dont i know you from a band ? "
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 am

stoverkill wrote:Gwar would be cool.... but can you imagine the mess? Can you really get Gwar blood washed off the deck of the boat? Or or that Chorus Line room? I don't think so Tim....

The blood is just water w/ food coloring, easily washable. But I agree, they might have to dial back on the gore a bit. It would just be so discordantly hilarious to see them in those costumes against the pool deck background. Man I really want them there!
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 am

Ravenlord wrote:We are very much on the same wave length. (apart from Opeth)

there were even a few guys with Lost Horizon shirts on the ship (didn't you have one, too)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 am

last_candle wrote:

there were even a few guys with Lost Horizon shirts on the ship (didn't you have one, too)

I did indeed. Didn't see anyone else with one though.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • ADeadlierSnake
    Oiler

by ADeadlierSnake » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 pm

stoverkill wrote:Gwar would be cool.... but can you imagine the mess? Can you really get Gwar blood washed off the deck of the boat? Or or that Chorus Line room? I don't think so Tim....

Well like the one guy said, it is washable. Also, its not like the staff didnt have to deal with messes for that cruise as it was. I would be willing to bet that they have the carpets cleaned between every cruise as it is. Think about how many booze stains those carpets must have. ESPECIALLY is Chorus Line. So if theyre gonna clean the carpets anyways, then it doesnt really matter what gets on em
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Well, you might be right.... I just think Royal Caribbean might think twice about that one. Hopefully not :headbanger:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:16 pm

1. Turisas
    2. Motorhead
    3. Dimmu Borgir
    4. Sear Bliss
    5. Sirenia
    6. Satyricon
    7. Therion
    8. Arch Enemy
    9. Slayer
    10. Vader
    11. Behemoth
    12. Watain (only if they can bring their fire shows, blood/guts, Temples, dead animals and all shit they have opn stage otherwise its to much of the atmosphere lost
    13. Bloodbath
    14. Raubtier (awsome swedish industry metal band)
    15. Amon Amarth singer Johan Hegg in the karoke lounge again, Im sad as fuck that I missed that epic moment !
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 pm

I heard from a few random dutch guys at breakfast that they had heard from some promoters that megadeth and motorhead had already signed up for next year
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 pm

BierVulf wrote:I heard from a few random dutch guys at breakfast that they had heard from some promoters that megadeth and motorhead had already signed up for next year

THOSE ARE THE TWO BANDS I WAS HOPING WOULD BE ON THE BOAT.....OH PLEASE METAL GODS FROM ABOVE....MAKE IT HAPPEN ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:I heard from a few random dutch guys at breakfast that they had heard from some promoters that megadeth and motorhead had already signed up for next year

THOSE ARE THE TWO BANDS I WAS HOPING WOULD BE ON THE BOAT.....OH PLEASE METAL GODS FROM ABOVE....MAKE IT HAPPEN ;)

like i said

70,000 Tons of Metal 2 : Devil's Island

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • NJDan
    Wiper

by NJDan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 pm

SatansWrath wrote:...
    12. Watain (only if they can bring their fire shows, blood/guts, Temples, dead animals and all shit they have opn stage otherwise its to much of the atmosphere lost

Haha, +1 for Watain, but only if they play outdoors. I saw them a couple months ago and damn those animal parts smell!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Motohead = cool (obviously)

Megadeth = attracts too many douches. I don't really like them either. If they play the entire Rust in Piece album, then maybe I'll be okay with it
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 pm

I honestly can't see Mustaine being able to tolerate all the fans. Maybe he'll just lock himself away. Lemmy on the other hand will be at all the bars, all the time.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 pm

oh yeah, the Dutch... now there's a reliable source... :roll:
    :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Disaster Area wrote:

I am having dinner with a few of them tonight at City Walk, so I'll see if they know anything ;) ;) ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 pm

KevinP wrote:

Megadeth = attracts too many douches. I don't really like them either. If they play the entire Rust in Piece album, then maybe I'll be okay with it

You're a MOTOHEAD! :P
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 pm

KevinP wrote:

I do dig megadeth quite a bit but the past two times I saw them it was just douche bags thinking they're all elite for liking megadeth haha.
    I also cant picture mustaine sitting around and chatting with the fans.
    More like starbucks and bible study in his 5 star suite haha
    Last edited by BierVulf on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 pm

ahaha let the rumours begin!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:01 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

I do dig megadeth quite a bit but the past two times it was just douche bags thinking they're all elite for liking megadeth haha.
    I also cant picture mustaine sitting around and chatting with the fans.
    More like starbucks and bible study in his 5 star suite haha

I am no militant athiest by any means, but if Mustaine shows up for 70K 2012 I am going to find the most blatantly-horrible anti jeezus shirt I can possibly find, then ask him to sign it. That guy really annoys me...

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Anathema
    Katatonia
    Tiamat
    Poisonblack
    Charon
    ReVamp
    Epica
    Korpiklaani
    My Dying Bride
    Moonspell
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

I did indeed. Didn't see anyone else with one though.

there was at least someone else - I counted three
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Within Temptation
    WASP
    Angra
    Rhapsody
    Hammerfall
    In Flames
    Savatage
    Sepultura
    Royal Hunt
    Dark Moor
    Helloween
    Secret Sphere
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:44 pm

KDibildox wrote:Tiamat

I know Tyrwoman has mentioned them as well. I am curious how they would be live though I really do not listen to anything after A Deeper Kind of Slumber. Not sure why I even like that album, but it is good for relaxing, I guess. I thought Skeleton Skeletron was alright, but didn't really like anything on Judas Christ. And I have only heard a song or two off of Prey and Amanethes and I didn't like them at all..

If they played Wildhoney on one set and Clouds on another, I'd be down!

And yes, My Dying Bride in 2012. It will happen!
    Have a good time...all the time.
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 pm

I obviously cannot speak for other genres of metal.
    On the thrash side of things:
    1. Kreator (please, pretty please with a bloody mary on top) - the number of t-shirts and patches reflected the desire of the fans on the cruise to see them there. Make it so 2012!
    2. Annihilator - first of, it's Canadian :mrgreen: . Secondly, Jeff Waters is the man . Thirdly, they are the most technical thrash band out there.
    3. Overkill - I'm surprised they weren't included in this round. Classic.
    Maybe another resurrection of Vio-lence and such is in order ;) Plus any of the bands we saw should be invited again (Testament, Exodus, Forbidden, Destruction, Sodom, Death Angel, Cripper)

And, NO Megadeth and NO Slayer please :)
    Being a fan of both I see those guys every other year and, as it has been pointed out, too many douches would ruin the fun for the rest.

On the general side let me spell it for ya:

M-O-T-O-R-H-E-A-D

Also, anything our power/prog/death/black metal friends can come up with is fine with me :)
    Out of European export I wouldn't mind seeing both Nightwish and Lacuna Coil

I'll add more later.
    Last edited by torpedo20 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 pm

torpedo20 wrote:I obviously cannot speak for other genres of metal.
    On the thrash side of things:
    1. Kreator (please, pretty please with a bloody merry on top) - the number of t-shirts and patches reflected the desire of the fans on the cruise to see them there. Make it so 2012!
    2. Annihilator - first of, it's Canadian :mrgreen: . Secondly, Jeff Waters is the man . Thirdly, they are the most technical thrash band out there.
    3. Overkill - I'm surprised they weren't included in this round. Classic.
    Maybe another resurrection of Vio-lence and such is in order ;) Plus any of the bands we saw should be invited again (Testament, Exodus, Forbidden, Destruction, Sodom, Death Angel, Cripper)

And, NO Megadeth and NO Slayer please :)
    Being a fan of both I see those guys every other year and, as it has been pointed out, too many douches would ruin the fun for the rest.

On the general side let me spell it for ya:

M-O-T-O-R-H-E-A-D

Also, anything our power metal friends can come up with is fine with me :)
    Out of European export I wouldn't mind seeing both Nightwish and Lacuna Coil

I'll add more later.

Im with ya!!.....let us do a THRASH chant and get these guys on the next one!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 pm

junkhead13 wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Tiamat

I know Tyrwoman has mentioned them as well. I am curious how they would be live though I really do not listen to anything after A Deeper Kind of Slumber. Not sure why I even like that album, but it is good for relaxing, I guess. I thought Skeleton Skeletron was alright, but didn't really like anything on Judas Christ. And I have only heard a song or two off of Prey and Amanethes and I didn't like them at all..

If they played Wildhoney on one set and Clouds on another, I'd be down!

And yes, My Dying Bride in 2012. It will happen!

Yes, I have mentioned Tiamat quite a few times! :cheers: They did all of Wildhoney beginning at 12:30 am on the final night of Wacken. Words to describe? Surreal, mesmerizing, psychedelic! (not the best video - but found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVOLjXnL ... re=related) Along with Immortal earlier that same evening and Corvus Corax the night before at 2:00am - those 3 were my favorite performances of the festival.

And re: wishlists - I included Tarja and must put in another plug for her - the woman is by far my favorite female vocalist - when she did Sleeping Sun - brought tears to my eyes - the lyrics are so amazing as well!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx-JfSk36bE
    I wish for this night-time
    to last for a lifetime
    The darkness around me
    Shores of a solar sea
    Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
    Sleeping
    Weeping
    With you
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:36 pm

KDibildox wrote:My Dying Bride

:mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • sssocialservice
    Oiler

by sssocialservice » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Cirith Ungol
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer

by Marietje66 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Disaster Area wrote:

HEY!!
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Guess I'll finally get around to chiming in on this one. In no particular order:

(Being that Andy is Swiss, he needs to show some love for some fellow countrymen, like these two bands)
    Artillery
    Battalion

Annihilator
    Helloween
    Overkill
    Stratovarius (I assume might be a given for round 2)
    Primal Fear
    Laaz Rockit
    Kreator
    Vio-lence (this would rule)
    Demons and Wizards
    Dream Evil
    Heathen
    Vader
    Masterplan
    Brainstorm
    Morbid Angel
    Kalmah
    Immortal
    Jag Panzer
    Stormwarrior
    Angra
    Tankard
    God Dethroned
    Iron Savior
    Paradox
    Charred Walls Of The Damned (plenty of elevators for Suecof to get around)
    Savage Circus
    The Crown
    Helstar
    Holy Grail
    Morgana Lefay
    Flotsam And Jetsam
    Holy Moses
    Evile
    Gama Bomb
    Revamp
    Hail Of Bullets
    Asphyx
    Symphony X
    Powermad
    Eluvietie
    Firewind
    Quo Vadis (Canada)
    Onslaught

Gimme some of that, and I'll be good :viking:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Disaster Area wrote:I heard from a few random dutch guys at breakfast that they had heard from some promoters that megadeth and motorhead had already signed up for next year

I hope Megadeth is NOT on the boat. I can't stand him either, and don't care for his band
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

DRSR wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:I heard from a few random dutch guys at breakfast that they had heard from some promoters that megadeth and motorhead had already signed up for next year

I hope Megadeth is NOT on the boat. I can't stand him either, and don't care for his band

Agreed. I'd say most bands on the boat if not all like to party and have a good time. After all that is what it's all about on an event such as this. Megadeth is all about business at this stage...nothing against them, I like some of their albums, but...this cruise was/is about fun and celebrating the music...I don't see megadeth getting into that spirit..as I don't see a lot of other bands as well
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:53 pm

I was improperly quoted above, I was merely making a disparaging remark about the Dutch, Vulfy was the one speculating about the Dutchys' speculations on Megadeth. But for the record, they can stay onshore in 2012. (Megadeth, not the Dutch)...

Please quote my correctly in the future silly wooden shoe lady... :lol:

Marietje66 wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

HEY!!

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Disaster Area wrote:I was improperly quoted above, I was merely making a disparaging remark about the Dutch, Vulfy was the one speculating about the Dutchys' speculations on Megadeth. But for the record, they can stay onshore in 2012. (Megadeth, not the Dutch)...

Please quote my correctly in the future silly wooden shoe lady... :lol:

HA! Thats funny Craig...when I first read that I said to myself...'this doesn't sound like a craig-post to me...' in fact, it sounded like the kind of thing that you would have some fun with :lol: ...i should always trust my gut
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Guess I'll finally get around to chiming in on this one. In no particular order:

(Being that Andy is Swiss, he needs to show some love for some fellow countrymen, like these two bands)
    Artillery
    Battalion

Annihilator
    Helloween
    Overkill
    Stratovarius (I assume might be a given for round 2)
    Primal Fear
    Laaz Rockit
    Kreator
    Vio-lence (this would rule)
    Demons and Wizards
    Dream Evil
    Heathen
    Vader
    Masterplan
    Brainstorm
    Morbid Angel
    Kalmah
    Immortal
    Jag Panzer
    Stormwarrior
    Angra
    Tankard
    God Dethroned
    Iron Savior
    Paradox
    Charred Walls Of The Damned (plenty of elevators for Suecof to get around)
    Savage Circus
    The Crown
    Helstar
    Holy Grail
    Morgana Lefay
    Flotsam And Jetsam
    Holy Moses
    Evile
    Gama Bomb
    Revamp
    Hail Of Bullets
    Asphyx
    Symphony X
    Powermad
    Eluvietie
    Firewind
    Quo Vadis (Canada)
    Onslaught

Gimme some of that, and I'll be good :viking:

That is a pretty great list I would change a few bands, but only a few!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Khan left Kamelot?!?!? WTF!!!!!! This is the worst news I have heard since the cruise... when did it happen?
    I am not the biggest power metal guy or anything... but I love Kamelot.. to me they are more prog anyways without being super-prog....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: At least I saw them once.... they were so awesome live. Khan almost actually sounds better live than on the perfect recordings! :shock:[/quote]

Kamelot was sceduled to play First Ave on Sept 25th, 2010 and canceled at the very last minute. Kicking off new tour in support of the new disc.
    Tried to find out why they had canceled.
    Their camp and their web site would not say anything. They had canceled their entire tour which was in support their lastest disc. Word finally came out that Kahn needed to take a break and left the band members in limbo. That is why Kamelot's keyboard player was available to fill the keyboard spot In Epica's band during our cruise. Epica's normal keyboard player was at home celebrating the birth of his first child (Epica's web page).
    Still have not heard a solid reason for Kahn's departure.
    Blackgaurd was one of the opening acts.
Locked 1971 posts