Locked 133 posts
OK: Confession Time - most embarrassing Moment on the Ship
    Laura
    Commander

Re: OK: Confession Time - most embarrassing Moment on the Ship

by Laura » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Omg Rhia - had no idea that happened to you! That's awful! Glad you were able to get better for most of the trip. When I talked to you at the pre-party, I would not have guessed you overdid it.

By some small miracle I did not get sick or even get any hangovers on the ship. I attribute that in some part to eating a lot and drinking what seemed like gallons of water.

Re: embarrassing moments? Luckily, nothing that really bothers me - I'm certain I rambled on and was quite silly at times, plus I did my share of crazy dancing, pit nutiness, "finntrolling" and the like...but, ha! I often do that, so...so, big whoop! :lol: And for those who were with me (Slaytanic, et al) at the Schooner Bar at 4am or so after Malevolent Creation (first night! - awesome gig btw) - you know I could not say malevolent to save my soul. Ma... lev..uh, fuggitabouit! :party:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Well didnt really have THAT embarrassing moment like some of you guys had, well day 2 breakfast time I went up in my Achilles armor before the breakfast was open 6 in the morning day 2 and in worlds best "stealth" style I grabbed a hell loads of cookies and cakes just to realize everytime I turned around I lost some of the goods on my plate cuz of dizzyness and to drunked, and when a crewmember called from the pizzaplaze above, I fucking droped all the cakes and shit on the floor, crawled to pick it up just to run down in the cabin to drink one more corona and succeded to faceplant cakes and cookies. Well rather faceplant cakes than pisspools, which my friend did in Wacken 2008.

Also managed to talk with Finntrolls singer without knowing it that Finntroll is a good band and told him: You´re quite looking like him. Got an awsome answer: Thanks I do appreciate that. five seconds after my girl just said in really sarcastic voice. That is acctually Finntrolls singer.... Ohhh ups but it was truly an awsome experience, Im gonna upload alot of pictures shot with a system camera as soon as all are edited.
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Omg Rhia - had no idea that happened to you! That's awful! Glad you were able to get better for most of the trip. When I talked to you at the pre-party, I would not have guessed you overdid it.

By some small miracle I did not get sick or even get any hangovers on the ship. I attribute that in some part to eating a lot and drinking what seemed like gallons of water.

Re: embarrassing moments? Luckily, nothing that really bothers me - I'm certain I rambled on and was quite silly at times, plus I did my share of crazy dancing, pit nutiness, "finntrolling" and the like...but, ha! I often do that, so...so, big whoop! :lol: And for those who were with me (Slaytanic, et al) at the Schooner Bar at 4am or so after Malevolent Creation (first night! - awesome gig btw) - you know I could not say malevolent to save my soul. Ma... lev..uh, fuggitabouit! :party:

aHHHH LAURA....WE HAD QUITE A GOOD TIME DANCING AT SENOR FROGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESTERAUNT!....SO FUN.!.....AND WHAT ABOUT THE SWINGERS FROM THE OTHER BOAT?! LMAO!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Satanswrath your story is very funny about trying to steal cookies and cakes (and eat those with Corona, yuck!). If you had done a face plant into the cakes while still in the cafe area, that would have been way funnier!!! Hehe thanks for sharing. :-)
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:01 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Omg Rhia - had no idea that happened to you! That's awful! Glad you were able to get better for most of the trip. When I talked to you at the pre-party, I would not have guessed you overdid it.

aHHHH LAURA....WE HAD QUITE A GOOD TIME DANCING AT SENOR FROGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESTERAUNT!....SO FUN.!.....AND WHAT ABOUT THE SWINGERS FROM THE OTHER BOAT?! LMAO!

That was AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for inviting me to join in with your great crew that afternoon - SO FUN (can someone hit the rewind button on my life please?) Re: swingers from the other boat, I remember one of those ladies just going on and on to me about how much she wished she was on OUR ship because it would be SO MUCH MORE FUN! (hell yeah!) And speaking of swingers from OUR boat....I wonder if 2naughtycampers' forum solicitications paid off! :lol: Schwing-a-ding-ding!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:14 pm

rhiawiz wrote:i guess i am embarrassed that i got so messed up at the preparty. normally i can handle my drinks, but i had just done a 31 day juice-fast prior to the cruise. after being so restrictive the body can't just jump back in and handle 9-10 vodka and sodas, can it?

I was at least six weeks without any alcohol (except one glass of wine on xmas)
    yet, on Tuesday we already didn't feel anything...even after about ten beers; that's when we switched to Jack
    a dozen Jacks later, I was pretty sure an embarrassment...but I'd need others to tell about it ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:36 pm

last_candle wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:i guess i am embarrassed that i got so messed up at the preparty. normally i can handle my drinks, but i had just done a 31 day juice-fast prior to the cruise. after being so restrictive the body can't just jump back in and handle 9-10 vodka and sodas, can it?

yet, on Tuesday we already didn't feel anything...even after about ten beers; that's when we switched to Jack
    a dozen Jacks later, I was pretty sure an embarrassment...but I'd need others to tell about it ;)

see i didn't even act like a drunk ass, and i still paid the price, LOL that's why i'm embarrassed!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

see i didn't even act like a drunk ass, and i still paid the price, LOL that's why i'm embarrassed!

yay, I at least have an excuse :cool:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Evican wrote:I remember this. Quite funny that he addressed you while in the pit too. Warrell is one cool dude and quite a character.

For 4 day event I remarkably had very few "foot in mouth" moments than I normally would. The only other one that comes to mind you were witness to as well: dinner the last night when I told Captain Metal we were at the same table as Louie Clemente of Testament. How I forgot Greg Christian's name is beyond me. But the puzzled look on his face and stating "Clemente hasn't been in the band in years".

Normally it would not be a big deal, but it had to be Captain Metal who happens to be a huge Testament fan to boot. So it was like a double whammy for me. :oops:

It would have helped if one of the "international visitors" I was sitting with could have distracted Donn with their funny accent for me. But noooooooo, they had to sit there mute and let me twist in the wind :lol:

Considering some of the stories in this thread, I think you don't have much to be embarrassed about. I think Clemente himself should be more embarrassed, since he left the band to go sell furniture. Of course, that's all well and good since every drummer they've had since then smokes that guy by a long mile. At least you confused him with someone that was actually in the band, as opposed to some guy that never was. I've seen it happen. :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:27 am

rhiawiz wrote:Satanswrath your story is very funny about trying to steal cookies and cakes (and eat those with Corona, yuck!). If you had done a face plant into the cakes while still in the cafe area, that would have been way funnier!!! Hehe thanks for sharing. :-)

Haha yeah indeed, but Im quite glad that didnt happen, then I probably wake up in the infirmary cuz nobody cant wake me up when Im really drunked and then it would be like 150 USD just for checking me no doctor time, like it happen to my girl, 150 USD just because she needed a cortisone injection because of swollen throat.

Cheers for all stories you guys putting up so much fun to read

Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 am

where do I begin :oops:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    Wicker Man
    Petty Officer

by Wicker Man » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:46 am

BierVulf wrote:where do I begin :oops:

day 1???
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 am

Wicker Man wrote:

day 1???

I was wasted before we even left port in miami.
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    Wicker Man wrote:

day 1???

+1 :beerwink:
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:09 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    Wicker Man wrote:

day 1???

+1 :beerwink:[/quote
    +1 as well. Was drinking with amon amarth :beerwink:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 am

yeah....for sure. i got to see most of the bands i wanted to, and was aware of everything the whole cruise and was certainly glad for that, because it was awesome! i had 2 drinks monday no drinks tuesday 2 drinks weds and 3 drinks thursday and that worked out just fine once i healed up from the pre party!
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 pm

OK, confession time:
    Last night of the cruise I got a "little" bit intoxicated and decided to have a little toga-party on my own...so in the very early hours I´m walking around dressed in a sheet, topped up by the " magical hat " and having a little song and a dance here and there....finally heading back to my cabin I run into Martha our stewardess and she gave me the most disgusting look I have ever seen, and I felt like 3 years old !!
    I don´t think I´ll ever forget that look on her face :oops:

2nd embarrasing moment didn´t happen on the ship but in LA....we went to see Steel Panther at the House of Bues and after the show I go outside for a smoke, this guy comes up to me and asks me if I was at the cruise as I had the T-shirt on and I said yes and if he was there too, and he said he was...so we continue talking and deciding him and his friend will join us to go to the Rainbow Bar, where we drink and have a good time, after they invite us to come and have something to eat with them which we accept.
    At the restaurant we sit and discuss the bands and the cruise in general and I tell them I´m dissapointed in myself that I missed both Gamma Rays shows on the cruise...and they tell me not to worry about it, they will put os on the guestlist for the Gamma Ray show at the Key Club the following night,so I ask them if they know Gamma Ray, and then they told us they ARE Gamma Ray...so we´ve been partying with Kai Hansen and Henjo Richter all night not knowing until the end haha...that was embarrasing as I have seen them live before and have quite a collection of their CD´s :oops: :oops: The show at the Key Club was great btw !
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 pm

wildchild wrote:OK, confession time:
    Last night of the cruise I got a "little" bit intoxicated and decided to have a little toga-party on my own...so in the very early hours I´m walking around dressed in a sheet, topped up by the " magical hat " and having a little song and a dance here and there....finally heading back to my cabin I run into Martha our stewardess and she gave me the most disgusting look I have ever seen, and I felt like 3 years old !!

2nd embarrasing moment didn´t happen on the ship but in LA....we went to see Steel Panther at the House of Bues and after the show I go outside for a smoke, this guy comes up to me and asks me if I was at the cruise as I had the T-shirt on and I said yes and if he was there too, and he said he was...so we continue talking and deciding him and his friend will join us to go to the Rainbow Bar, where we drink and have a good time, after they invite us to come and have something to eat with them which we accept.
    At the restaurant we sit and discuss the bands and the cruise in general and I tell them I´m dissapointed in myself that I missed both Gamma Rays shows on the cruise...and they tell me not to worry about it, they will put os on the guestlist for the Gamma Ray show at the Key Club the following night,so I ask them if they know Gamma Ray, and then they told us they ARE Gamma Ray...so we´ve been partying with Kai Hansen and Henjo Richter all night not knowing until the end haha...that was embarrasing as I have seen them live before and have quite a collection of their CD´s :oops: :oops: The show at the Key Club was great btw !

that's the second story someone posted about hanging out with Gamma Ray and not knowing it! they must be NINJAS!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Ok, here's my only one... So on Monday I was walking around the boat pretty buzzed and on a hunt for other forum junkies. I spotted a guy that looked REMARKABLY like the Aussie Cowboy71, so being the gregarious guy I am I poked him on the shoulder and asked "Hey are you cowboy from the forums?" Guy looks at me like I am nuts and says "no man." and walks of shaking his head. In retrospect I am pretty sure it was Matt Barlow...

Damn you bald guys all look alike!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

for the record I was not in the least bit embarrassed , because that would require that I actually care what others think of me... :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Ok, here's my only one... So on Monday I was walking around the boat pretty buzzed and on a hunt for other forum junkies. I spotted a guy that looked REMARKABLY like the Aussie Cowboy71, so being the gregarious guy I am I poked him on the shoulder and asked "Hey are you cowboy from the forums?" Guy looks at me like I am nuts and says "no man." and walks of shaking his head. In retrospect I am pretty sure it was Matt Barlow...

Damn you bald guys all look alike!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

for the record I was not in the least bit embarrassed , because that would require that I actually care what others think of me... :cheers:

That is classic!

Just for the record - me on the right, Matt Barlow on the left :P

Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm

HA! see, such an easy mistake!! :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Disaster Area wrote:HA! see, such an easy mistake!! :lol:

always mind the wristband :P
    (all the artists had a white wristband)
    wishlist '20:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Damn you bald guys all look alike!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :

But I made it look damn gooooooooood :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:Damn you bald guys all look alike!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :

But I made it look damn gooooooooood :mrgreen:

Kevin, rest assured that NO ONE will be mistaking Matt Barlow for you....

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Kevin, rest assured that NO ONE will be mistaking Matt Barlow for you....

+0.675 ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm

last_candle wrote:I was at least six weeks without any alcohol (except one glass of wine on xmas)
    Hey Simon, what happened to you at Karaoke thursday night??? You were going to go buy Jake and I a drink, you came back 3 times to ask what Jake's "Gay girly drink" was (Gin & Tonic) and then we never saw you again! :(

I'm having trouble remembering any particularly embarrassing moments of mine. I guess I just never lose my cool.

Only thing that comes to mind is missing the bus heading back from the Mayan ruins, but that was less embarrassing and more nerve-wracking
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Element0s wrote: Hey Simon, what happened to you at Karaoke thursday night??? You were going to go buy Jake and I a drink, you came back 3 times to ask what Jake's "Gay girly drink" was (Gin & Tonic) and then we never saw you again! :(

Simon the power metal monger ? :lol: Just tell him it's the official drink of Blind Guardian :lol:

And yes Jeffie, you do seem to have the "cool calm and collected" thing down. Then again you were probably on guard from a Rhiannon ambush at any moment, so you had to be spry. ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Element0s wrote: Hey Simon, what happened to you at Karaoke thursday night??? You were going to go buy Jake and I a drink, you came back 3 times to ask what Jake's "Gay girly drink" was (Gin & Tonic) and then we never saw you again! :(

Simon the power metal monger ? :lol: Just tell him it's the official drink of Blind Guardian :lol:

no way!
    wishlist '20:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm

KevinP wrote:

And yes Jeffie, you do seem to have the "cool calm and collected" thing down. Then again you were probably on guard from a Rhiannon ambush at any moment, so you had to be spry. ;)

^^^^ :lol: :lol: shit, you're funny Kevin! (re: AMBUSH!) I do seem to remember some pretty hilarious pre-cruise comments tossed about when Jeff ended up on the "hot doods" thread (courtesy of viathyn no less :P )
    :trashdrink: :twisted: :beerwink:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:05 pm

i told you guys i was all talk! mentioned this in advance....LOL
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm

rhiawiz wrote:i told you guys i was all talk! mentioned this in advance....LOL

I'm not sure if I should be relieved, or disappointed in how things turned out on that front. :lol:

Actually I'm pretty sure I only spoke to you one on one in a single occasion, thinking back. Better luck next time!
    SAMANDRIEL:

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Element0s wrote:

I'm not sure if I should be relieved, or disappointed in how things turned out on that front. :lol:

Actually I'm pretty sure I only spoke to you one on one in a single occasion, thinking back. Better luck next time!

muahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I'd like to see how much your heart flutters after a Jeffie & Rhiannon Karaoke duet. Then we'll see if he meets the "Skolnick Test" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 pm

We should have sung "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap. Would have been a gas

either that or "Queen of the Reich" so I could hit some high notes
    SAMANDRIEL:

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Element0s wrote:We should have sung "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap. Would have been a gas

either that or "Queen of the Reich" so I could hit some high notes

I'm thinking Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm

i'm down for karaoke duets, especially with hot guys who have good taste in music!

skolnick is tough to beat, but looks wise and probably singing wise you have the definite edge. ***flutters***
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm

wildchild wrote:OK, confession time:

HAHAHA that did happen to me also,I have some pictures on different band members like singer in Iced earth and had no idea who he was nice stories Zeena, We need to party soon again

Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:51 am

Hell, I ran into the guys from Gamma Ray when I first got on the boat, and got into the elevator with them. The difference here is, I know what they look like, and recognized them right off. The funny part was the fact that I was wearing a Helloween shirt, and Henjo commented on this right away, to which I said jokingly "don't hit me", then Kai said "get him!" which unfortunately resulted with them beating be with their guitars. I was even grouped with some of them (Henjo and Daniel) during the safety drill later, and even talked with them a bit. Having been a longtime fan, it was a cool experience. I eventually got around to talking to Kai and Dirk as well, so it was good all around.

I realize that this story is in no way embarrassing. Unfortunately, for all of you, I have no such stories to tell. I managed to get through the whole thing without incident, as I barely drank (although I was trying at one point). Next time may be a different story.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am

Embarrassing moment?

I managed to get kicked in the head by a crowdsurfer during Ensiferum's second show, and I lost my earplugs and dropped my bottle of wine! haha.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

raoul volfoni
    Crewman

by raoul volfoni » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:57 am

wildchild wrote:

Oh My God!!!!!!! how could you... :lol: :lol: :lol: btw we saw them right after the cruise in New York GRAMERCY theatre they still had trouble with the floating feeling on the stage!

There's mine :
    I was on the elevator on the 2nd day of the cruise with my wife when a guy came into the elevator and I was like... hmmm he looks like someone "important". Few hours later, We went to see the Moonspell show, waiting this intro with wolf noise. Then This "important" guy was him, the Moonspell Frontman. I turn my head to look my wife who was already laughing... :oops: :oops:
Locked 133 posts