Locked 2398 posts
70K 2012 Rumours
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

Re: 70K 2012 Rumours

by Eternity » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 am

Their facebook post from a day or two ago has me thinking 99.9% Fabio. Which is fine by me, I was really leery about him replacing Khan. And, I do prefer Roy. But after watching some live videos with him, I have no doubt that I'll be seeing both sets. Also it gives me a chance to see him because the way things have been going, I'm never going to get to see Rhapsody live.

Update: Just looked again, there's nothing saying he's on. But they did post on Monday about new merch, listing Fabio as their guest vocalist. Not for any shows, just in general. So maybe he's semi-official, until the auditions are over next month.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:43 am

I saw Fabio sing with Kamelot on the last NA tour. I thought he did great and I'd be happy if it was him. Would also be cool if Simone joined them as well!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 am

Eternity wrote:...the way things have been going, I'm never going to get to see Rhapsody live.

Which one? :P

Well the Rhapsody with Fabio stated they are currently booking shows. If he is singing with Kamelot, who knows, Rhapsody get be on the boat too... wouldn't hold your breath though.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    DarkStalker
    Crewman

by DarkStalker » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 am

vikingbitch wrote:No.

I do not want to hear otherwise.

No.

They are going to be on the cruise. They will do a set list of all of my favorite songs on the pool deck. This is going to happen.

]And well since I'm at it, my tits are going to grow two sizes overnight and Bruce Dickinson has promised me Ed Force One in which he will be my personal pilot to charter me around the world to different metal festivals. And Kreator and Immortal are going to be announced by the end of the week. Andy will also send me a PM tomorrow with everything he knows and has planned for Barge to Hell. In 86 days time I will rule the world and have the power to curb stomp those that piss me off with my mind, thousands of miles away.[/size]

HAHAHA... sorry I saw this small writing and blew it UP and had to repost it.. sorry if your embrassed..
    We will make everything metal...
    2012 survivor from hell
    2014 Last Run of the Magisty
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Eternity wrote:...the way things have been going, I'm never going to get to see Rhapsody live.

Well the Rhapsody with Fabio stated they are currently booking shows. If he is singing with Kamelot, who knows, Rhapsody get be on the boat too... wouldn't hold your breath though.

The thought had occurred to me. But holding my breath is not something I plan to do. If they get announced, it would make things insanely good for me. But I'm happy enough with the current lineup that I'm unsure if I can actually get any more excited for January than I already am.

Also: Wait, what? There's another Rhapsody? Oh wait, I recall hearing that. Rhapsody of Fire is what I meant. I've actually never heard anything about the other one. Not even sure what genre they are.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Eternity wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

The thought had occurred to me. But holding my breath is not something I plan to do. If they get announced, it would make things insanely good for me. But I'm happy enough with the current lineup that I'm unsure if I can actually get any more excited for January than I already am.

Also: Wait, what? There's another Rhapsody? Oh wait, I recall hearing that. Rhapsody of Fire is what I meant. I've actually never heard anything about the other one. Not even sure what genre they are.

Um, the story is that the Rhapsody Of Fire has now split into 2 bands (going their separate ways) one is Fabio Lione's Rhapsody Of Fire and the other is Luca Turrilli's Rhapsody. So Luca Turrilli is no longer with Rhapsody Of Fire which is unfortunate. It's pretty stupid for them to keep such similar names though.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    Rab wrote:
    Fabio is awesome with kumalot

Honestly, from the stuff I've seen, I don't really feel his vocal style suits it as well as Khan. Just my opinion.

Khan was fabulous, but will not return to Kamelot, so why keep comparing...Same as Nightwish with Tarja.

Fabia is a great temporary replacement live. He sings different then he does with Rhapsody of Fire, which I am not that much a fan of. Seen him live with kamelot and it was quite a show!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Digimortal wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    Rab wrote:Fabio is awesome with kumalot

Honestly, from the stuff I've seen, I don't really feel his vocal style suits it as well as Khan. Just my opinion.

Khan was fabulous, but will not return to Kamelot, so why keep comparing...Same as Nightwish with Tarja.
    Fabia is a great temporary replacement live. He sings different then he does with Rhapsody of Fire, which I am not that much a fan of. Seen him live with kamelot and it was quite a show!

Khan was kinda unique - but from the few clips I've seen with Fabio, I'm pretty sure the two shows onbroad will be entertaining---
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Digimortal wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    Rab wrote:
    Fabio is awesome with kumalot

I don't doubt it won't be a good show. I just don't feel his voice does the same justice for a lot of their songs.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Khan will be very difficult to replace. If Kamelot moves forward with a different styled vocalist, that's fine. My concern is that they at least find somebody who can do the old material justice. It doesn't have to sound exactly like Khan, but it's a fine line between putting your own style on it and ruining the song. This is my problem with Annette in Nightwish. As for Fabio, having heard his work on Rhapsody and Vision Divine albums (VD needs Michele Luppi back) I am not a fan. I will give him a chance with Kamelot as I've been told he does pretty well, but I have. A pessimistic outlook on it. Hopefully I can be proved wrong.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

mooyagi wrote:Khan will be very difficult to replace. If Kamelot moves forward with a different styled vocalist, that's fine. My concern is that they at least find somebody who can do the old material justice. It doesn't have to sound exactly like Khan, but it's a fine line between putting your own style on it and ruining the song. This is my problem with Annette in Nightwish. As for Fabio, having heard his work on Rhapsody and Vision Divine albums (VD needs Michele Luppi back) I am not a fan. I will give him a chance with Kamelot as I've been told he does pretty well, but I have. A pessimistic outlook on it. Hopefully I can be proved wrong.

Exactly. Like if Fabio was the new singer, I honestly would love to hear what kind of new material they work out together and it probably would work really well.
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Bentz! wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Just a quick question. Has there been any confirmation of who will be singing with Kamelot onbroad?

I hope it's King Diamond. :lol:
    Sorry I couldn't resist the urge to post that.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 pm

DarkStalker wrote:

No.

They are going to be on the cruise. They will do a set list of all of my favorite songs on the pool deck. This is going to happen.

]And well since I'm at it, my tits are going to grow two sizes overnight and Bruce Dickinson has promised me Ed Force One in which he will be my personal pilot to charter me around the world to different metal festivals. And Kreator and Immortal are going to be announced by the end of the week. Andy will also send me a PM tomorrow with everything he knows and has planned for Barge to Hell. In 86 days time I will rule the world and have the power to curb stomp those that piss me off with my mind, thousands of miles away.[/size]

HAHAHA... sorry I saw this small writing and blew it UP and had to repost it.. sorry if your embrassed..

:lol: Don't even worry about it and not embarassed at all, the thought of all of that happening just brought a very large smile to my face :D :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm

WHoever sings for kamelot, I hope they do it solo.....

SOLO I can't hear them!

NYUK NYUK NYUK NYUK
    Last edited by cycosurgeon on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

The problem is that Khan is a low tenor singer and Fabio -- while he apparently has a ridiculous range (like a four-octave vocal range or something) is naturally a higher singer than Khan (closer to a high baritone than a low tenor IMO), so it doesn't sound as crisp. Like I said, great singer -- unimpressive vocalist. I don't get the emotion that I got from Khan. Just watch 'One Cold Winter's Night' in its entirety. It'll give you chills.

So who are suitable low tenors that would be dream scenarios? Well. . .Russell Allen from Symphony X comes to mind :cool: :cool:

And, of course, Michael Eriksen from Circus Maximus.
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Um, the story is that the Rhapsody Of Fire has now split into 2 bands (going their separate ways) one is Fabio Lione's Rhapsody Of Fire and the other is Luca Turrilli's Rhapsody. So Luca Turrilli is no longer with Rhapsody Of Fire which is unfortunate. It's pretty stupid for them to keep such similar names though.

What? No way! I've been out of the loop while watching the actions of other bands. I must go research, and weep. I can't imagine either being as good after the split.

As for the replacement, I'm guessing it will be someone from either a very small band or a new face. Roy left a big hole to fill, and rather than shoehorning someone with a name in there, they will likely - or at least should - find someone with the requisite tone, range, and most importantly, passion. It is true that Fabio, no matter what he does, will be able to match the emotion inherent in the performances.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Oh, and for reference, the kid from South Korea I was talking about earlier sounds exactly like Roy (if not a bit better towards the end of the song!) and has a ton of emotion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7OlMKJrgvI

Of course, he's an amateur and probably has never played in front of a crowd. And is in South Korea. But, still, I'd LOVE to see this kid get a chance to sing with the band.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:56 am

Impressive.

Found this one to be good to show his voice alone : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNp9MzEdhQ0&feature=related
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:42 am

Fuck that korean kid is awesome

Here is his dragon force audition
    http://youtu.be/2n_Y4veuxaM
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 am

I always preferred Mark Vanderbilt.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:15 am

That Korean guy can really sing. I wouldnt mind seeing him
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:27 am

Wow. Really impressed with the Korean kid.
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am

Holy hell, I'm loving this Korean kid. Here's hoping he sent in an audition tape. If not, someone needs to show Kamelot his youtube channel because DAMN.
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 pm

the first few times i read karate kid :oops:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 pm

All I can hear is Khan in the Korean kids videos... is he singing over the top of him or does he really just sound like Khan?
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 pm

WTF that Korean Kid is awesome
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Fatum11 wrote:All I can hear is Khan in the Korean kids videos... is he singing over the top of him or does he really just sound like Khan?

I thought that too... but - and this might be a placebo kind of thing - I think I can determine the faintest hint of an accent in his voice.

If it is Khan singing, this guy has the best lip sync powers in the world.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:I Hope for Christmas UMC give us a GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT.

THIS!!! :headbanger:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Eternity wrote:
    Fatum11 wrote:All I can hear is Khan in the Korean kids videos... is he singing over the top of him or does he really just sound like Khan?

I thought that too... but - and this might be a placebo kind of thing - I think I can determine the faintest hint of an accent in his voice.

If it is Khan singing, this guy has the best lip sync powers in the world.

Listen to his recording of Forever. He's got a really thick accent on that one. From the comments, looks like he's been living in the US for a couple of years and is improving his English.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:47 am

Warphine wrote:

WHOA! The Beard is coming along nicely! :viking:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

WHOA! The Beard is coming along nicely! :viking:

Haha! It's actually an older pic of me (from 2010) but I look about the same! :P

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:41 am

you like everything, so I'm sure you'll be pleased ;) :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • pinheadmaster
    Oiler

by pinheadmaster » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:32 am

TRYPTYCON, CROWBAR, SAINT VITUS, BOLTHROWER, NOT BAD IF THEY ADD SOMETHING LIKE THAT :shred: :viking:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 am

KevinP wrote:

he doesn't like Channel Zero
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 am

pinheadmaster wrote:TRYPTYCON, CROWBAR, SAINT VITUS, BOLTHROWER, NOT BAD IF THEY ADD SOMETHING LIKE THAT :shred: :viking:

Good News! Crowbar is one of the unconfirmed by UMC but spilled from the horse's mouth bands :headbanger:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Paul Di'anno will be playing in mexico from february 2nd to february 17th. No gig in january.
    That would be a good announcement
    :beerbang:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

he doesn't like Channel Zero

Wasn't aware hell froze over. Ground is warm here in Florida :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah I'm hoping Kataklysm's guitarist being a bitch is just a cover too.

Exactly. I have managed to convince myself its a cover and that they realize graval works wonders. THEY WILL BE ON THE CRUISE DAMN IT. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR OTHERWISE.

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

No.

And well since I'm at it, my tits are going to grow two sizes overnight and Bruce Dickinson has promised me Ed Force One in which he will be my personal pilot to charter me around the world to different metal festivals. And Kreator and Immortal are going to be announced by the end of the week. Andy will also send me a PM tomorrow with everything he knows and has planned for Barge to Hell. In 86 days time I will rule the world and have the power to curb stomp those that piss me off with my mind, thousands of miles away.

*checks :boobs: to see if they grew last night*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YES!!!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:34 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah I'm hoping Kataklysm's guitarist being a bitch is just a cover too.

Exactly. I have managed to convince myself its a cover and that they realize graval works wonders. THEY WILL BE ON THE CRUISE DAMN IT. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR OTHERWISE.

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

No.

And well since I'm at it, my tits are going to grow two sizes overnight and Bruce Dickinson has promised me Ed Force One in which he will be my personal pilot to charter me around the world to different metal festivals. And Kreator and Immortal are going to be announced by the end of the week. Andy will also send me a PM tomorrow with everything he knows and has planned for Barge to Hell. In 86 days time I will rule the world and have the power to curb stomp those that piss me off with my mind, thousands of miles away.

*checks :boobs: to see if they grew last night*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YES!!!

I'm very excited that you got the one band you really wanted on the cruise! :cheers:

vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Warphine wrote:I'm very excited that you got the one band you really wanted on the cruise! :cheers:

Thanks Warphine! I'll see you and your wife at one of the sets! :heavydrink: :party:
Locked 2398 posts