Locked 2398 posts
70K 2012 Rumours
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: 70K 2012 Rumours

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 am

I don't think so, but they want to as far as I know.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 am

Stained Class wrote:I don't think so, but they want to as far as I know.

If they wanted to, last year's cruise was THE opportunity. Barbara Ann was rather disappointing in comparison.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 am

actually, I think they have played a festival in the U.S. at some point... I'm not a fan, so I don't really remember, but I do recall a bit of commotion about them with some festival...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 am

cycosurgeon wrote:Has Demon and Wizards ever played live in the states?

I do not think so, i know they did a short tour in eurpoe and i though that was all.
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:19 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    biertroll wrote:It would be awesome if Weedeater was onbroad. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Were on my wishlist for most of 2011. Would love for this to happen and am curious what led you to suggest them. You hear something we haven't? :beerwink:

Rob, what does Suicidal Tendencies have going on? Any chance? :shred:

Weedeater is heavy as time....

ST is just not the same anymore. They still tour, but it's like Psycho Miko and 3 dudes.....
    Still a great live show. But I'd rather ahve DRI or Municipal Waste
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 am

I heard a rumor about a guy from Grim Reaper making making the voyage. :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Weedeater is heavy as time....

ST is just not the same anymore. They still tour, but it's like Psycho Miko and 3 dudes.....

Screw DRI, they'd probably try to charge for signatures or pictures
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    biertroll wrote:It would be awesome if Weedeater was onbroad. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Were on my wishlist for most of 2011. Would love for this to happen and am curious what led you to suggest them. You hear something we haven't? :beerwink:

Can't say I ever heard of them before :?

Nor had I until they opened for Down and Voivod here in Vancouver a couple years ago. They were already on stage when I walked in and I was just drawn to the stage instantaneously. Great 3 piece if you enjoy super heavy, sludgy doom which I know many here do not haha :roll:

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Rob, what does Suicidal Tendencies have going on? Any chance? :shred:

Any chance of them onbroad were squashed months ago as they're doing some mini-tour of Europe while we're at sea :cry:

Yeah, no Rocky George but Mike Clarke remains and although Rocky's soloing was a big part of their best work, Clarke has always been Muir's main songwriting partner and main riff contributor so the essential chemistry is still intact. Sadly, the whole Infectious Grooves thing infected ST with more and more funk influence over the years and it's quite evident on their latest album and in the playing style of the new bassist. Not awful by any means, actually really awesome at times, but really takes away from their original punk/thrash hybrid thing at times. All that aside, I'll happily check out every song of both sets when they finally do get added (2013 Andy?) :headbanger:

Andy? :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Tuup wrote:

If they wanted to, last year's cruise was THE opportunity.

^ Even if Schaffers drunken ass was saying its a possibility in the future :lol: There was an interview where they both said they will be working on a new album so hopefully during that time period.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 am

latest rumour: FREEDOM CALL
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 am

Stained Class wrote:latest rumour: FREEDOM CALL

What's that one based on? That band's too much cheese even for me
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 am

Last edited by Metalwrath on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:07 am

mooyagi wrote:

What's that one based on? That band's too much cheese even for me

Same. Primordial claims that a euro power band on the same booking agent as them is going to be booked so that narrowed it to Freedom Call, Orden Ogan, Stormwarrior and Symphorce. Freedom Call seems the most likely. I'd probably watch one set by them.

Pete, where's the Hellhound rumour from?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 am

biertroll wrote:

Haha are you kidding me?!? Some of the nicest guys I've met....
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:11 am

if they are abroad, so should heidevolk :viking:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 am

D&W has done one US show, in New York. Not sure of the year, it around the second album's release though.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 am

100% behind Freedom Call; one of the first power metal bands I really, really got into.

Would see both sets, 9.75/10 for me (same level as Therion).

I'm okay with Symphorce too. At least Ecliptica would get a wishlist band :cool: :cool:
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 am

Freedom Call is too much cheese for me too, and I usually like power metal... BUT! If Orden Organ is announced, I'll be the happiest cruiser around. Their latest release is about pirates and... boats, you know, that makes sense! ;)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

scyll wrote:Freedom Call is too much cheese for me too, and I usually like power metal... BUT! If Orden Organ is announced, I'll be the happiest cruiser around. Their latest release is about pirates and... boats, you know, that makes sense! ;)

You mean this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oWsgDgDqg

I love Orden Ogan!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 am

Stained Class wrote:
    scyll wrote:Freedom Call is too much cheese for me too, and I usually like power metal... BUT! If Orden Organ is announced, I'll be the happiest cruiser around. Their latest release is about pirates and... boats, you know, that makes sense! ;)

You mean this?

I love Orden Ogan!!!

Ugggh there's auto tune in some parts of that song.Why the fuck would you do that? :roll:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

You mean this?

I love Orden Ogan!!!

Ugggh there's auto tune in some parts of that song.Why the fuck would you do that? :roll:

Yeah that bugs me too. Maybe they ran out of time/money for recording?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:51 am

You can never have too much cheese.
    Here's a freedom call song for those not familiar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ89f1vGhSo
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am

That always bugged me about that song.. it's just so... obvious.

Otherwise, they kick ass. That song is annoying.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

You mean this?

I love Orden Ogan!!!

yeah, that was a huge loss of points in my book, too... stupid autotune.

and Freedom Call would definitely be a much appreciated naptime band for me
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

You mean this?

I love Orden Ogan!!!

there is no excuse for autotune in metal. NONE. end of discussion. :shock:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:You mean this?

I love Orden Ogan!!!

there is no excuse for autotune in metal. NONE. end of discussion. :shock:

Crotchduster's intentional massive overuse of it in part of "Mammal Sauce" was hilarious

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Crotchduster's intentional massive overuse of it in part of "Mammal Sauce" was hilarious

:lol: I'm gonna go listen to that right now
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ties
    Oiler

by Ties » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 pm

If Freedom Call plays, I will bring my light blue Freedom Call shirt. It's as much 'heavy metal' as Freedom Call is!

70k 2020, here I come!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Freedom Call? Could be far worse announcements in my book.

They are at times too cheesy even for me - I mean come on, you release an album called Stairway to FAIRYLAND and expect not to be ridiculed???

But yeah, I would go along to at least one if not both sets if they were indeed on broad.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Crotchduster's intentional massive overuse of it in part of "Mammal Sauce" was hilarious

Mammal sauce is one of my favorite tunes. So hilarious

Josh
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Stained Class wrote:

You mean this?

I love Orden Ogan!!!

the OO clip is fun, and it's great to see Majk Moti again
    but I thought there was just one pirate song, and that's it

Freedom Call are too much cheese, I have to agree
    since I haven't seen'em since 2004 or so, I wouldn't mind singing "we are waaaaaaaaaaaarriors" again - but they wouldn't really be "worthy" for 70k, imo
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm

last_candle wrote:but I thought there was just one pirate song, and that's it

You thought correct. Although I think everything they write is about the same character. That's definitely the only pirate song though.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    biertroll wrote:

Haha are you kidding me?!? Some of the nicest guys I've met....

No, I'm not. My friend got the set list off the stage after a show and because he didn't pay them for it one of the guys from the band accused him of "STEALING" from the band. It's a piece of paper dude, with the songs you played. Stealing?! Fucking blow me. He signed it like my friend wanted (because I was there and very pissed) but I will officially never support those pieces of shit again. I WAS as fan. But that was far too ridiculous.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Libertine69
    Crewman

by Libertine69 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Gotta chime in on the Crotchduster talk. Love em.
    I go to Molly Browns all the time, they never did shut it down. Lot's of Daytona Beach references.
    70k 2012 - 5016
    Barge to Hell - 2563
    70K 2013 - 2625
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Libertine69 wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    Stained Class wrote: :lol: I'm gonna go listen to that right now

Gotta chime in on the Crotchduster talk. Love em.
    I go to Molly Browns all the time, they never did shut it down. Lot's of Daytona Beach references.

Bike week, pedophiles down by the boardwalk, and Tilt-O-Whirl operators get big Daytona Beach shout outs on that cd hahahahaha

oh, and Joey... that song also has the best mock Danzig impression EVER in the history of EVER!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 am

Hmm, Swallow the Sun just announced a Finnish tour starting 10th of February. Before that there's only the Spinefeast cruise.
    So the scouting party goes to Poland to pick up Vader and then heads north to Finland to get StS and Wintersun (as a return to Finland and Wintersun were hinted earlier) and get back on the boat.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:23 am

Vader and Swallow The Sun would be highly approved! :shred: :death:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Swallow the Sun would be awesome!!
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Fatum11 wrote:Swallow the Sun would be awesome!!

^ This x70000.

Super nice group of guys when I met them too.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Memnoch wrote:Hmm, Swallow the Sun just announced a Finnish tour starting 10th of February. Before that there's only the Spinefeast cruise.
    So the scouting party goes to Poland to pick up Vader and then heads north to Finland to get StS and Wintersun (as a return to Finland and Wintersun were hinted earlier) and get back on the boat.

That would kick ass!!! Lets just hope you're some sort of psychic Memnoch.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
Locked 2398 posts