Locked 2398 posts
70K 2012 Rumours
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 70K 2012 Rumours

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Passionfruit wrote:
    Libertine69 wrote:At last, a festival I can actually do.

Vegemite...like in the Men at Work song Down Under. Thats all I know.

what the fuck is vegemite? im sick of reading this word all over the forum

an Australian spread made from yeast.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Why Kevin is obsessed with it, that I don't know.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm

It's disgusting. More proof that Australians are insane :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Depends on how you have it mooyagi, if you have a spoonful of it on it's own, well yeah that's gross but if you spreed a little bit over bread, toast, crumpets etc or crackers then it's great.

We also have Tim Tams!! They are the best, therefore, Australians = Brilliant :mrgreen: :P
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Fatum11 wrote:Depends on how you have it mooyagi, if you have a spoonful of it on it's own, well yeah that's gross but if you spreed a little bit over bread, toast, crumpets etc or crackers then it's great.

We also have Tim Tams!! They are the best, therefore, Australians = Brilliant :mrgreen: :P

I tried a little bit on my toast on the cruise. It's gross.

Tim Tams, however do sound delicious. Bring many with you :D I wanna to a Tim Tam Slam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam#Tim_Tam_Slam
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:35 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Fatum11 wrote:Depends on how you have it mooyagi, if you have a spoonful of it on it's own, well yeah that's gross but if you spreed a little bit over bread, toast, crumpets etc or crackers then it's great.

Tim Tams, however do sound delicious. Bring many with you :D I wanna to a Tim Tam Slam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam#Tim_Tam_Slam

I LOVE Tim Tam slams, it's the only way I like to eat them, especially the caramel ones!! I will definitely bring some :mrgreen:
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Fatum11 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I LOVE Tim Tam slams, it's the only way I like to eat them, especially the caramel ones!! I will definitely bring some :mrgreen:

:heavydrink:
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 am

Fatum11 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

everyboday loves tim :lol:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:47 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:everyboday loves tim :lol:

Sure but who's this Tammy chick and how does Wendy feel about you slamming her?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:everyboday loves tim :lol:

Sure but who's this Tammy chick and how does Wendy feel about you slamming her?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:12 am

Tim Tams are great, they sell them in Canada too, very delicious.
    tommo76
    Crewman

by tommo76 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:18 am

Fatum11 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Yes, TimTam Slams are great. I loved to do that when I was in Oz. TimTams are really great. Wish I would get them here more easily.

But I would agree on the Vegemite. Not really my cup of tea. :D
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 am

Passionfruit wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I live alone

Note to self... :shock:

C'mon why don't you just ask her out dude?

KDibildox wrote:'Cause that wouldn't be as creepy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Fatum11 wrote:I LOVE Tim Tam slams, it's the only way I like to eat them, especially the caramel ones!! I will definitely bring some :mrgreen:

I heart caramel! would love to try! :D
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Val
    Crewman

by Val » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am

KDibildox wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I live alone

C'mon why don't you just ask her out dude?

'Cause that wouldn't be as creepy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha.. :lol: This brings to mind an old quote from a very famous philosopher and TV icon:
    "The only thing cooler than bands that GET chicks... Are bands that SCARE chicks!"
    -- Beavis, 1994, while watching Pantera

:viking:
    All the *great* comedians are dead... George Carlin - dead, Rodney Dangerfield - dead, Greg Giraldo - dead.... Lisa Lampanelli............................. still alive.
    MissyMisfit
    Crewman

by MissyMisfit » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Wow Val you actually posted a comment and got a picture up hahahaha
    2011- Cabin #3098 2014 #8596
    2012- Cabin #3521 2015 #7200
    2013- Cabin #2599
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Val wrote:Haha.. :lol: This brings to mind an old quote from a very famous philosopher and TV icon:
    "The only thing cooler than bands that GET chicks... Are bands that SCARE chicks!"
    -- Beavis, 1994, while watching Pantera

:viking:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :headbanger: I love Beavis and Butthead
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:It's disgusting. More proof that Australians are insane :mrgreen:

Yet your country makes these!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://video.news.com.au/2089802410/Dee ... 4.facebook
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:49 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:

We also make the Double Down, cheeseburger doughnut, deep fried Coca Cola, bacon sundaes and this bad boy:

Then again, aside from the deep fried butter the rest is pretty good. We're just insane for thinking people can survive them. :mrgreen:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 pm

If you ever want to be thrilled and horrified at the same time... check out the Heart Attack Grill http://www.heartattackgrill.com (make sure to check out videos on youtube)
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm

OH I have heard of the Heart Attack place! I can't remember if it was Man vs Food?? Of course my bf wants to go there :lol:

Hahah I love all those examples Mooyagi :) :lol: I'm making sure everywhere we stay has a gym!
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:42 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:If you ever want to be thrilled and horrified at the same time... check out the Heart Attack Grill http://www.heartattackgrill.com (make sure to check out videos on youtube)

Oh my god. I felt my arteries clogging just looking at that shit.

What's the point in a triple or quadruple "bypass" burger anyway, you can't fit the damn thing in your mouth.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 pm

If they didn't soak the bread in lard, I'd be interested in eating there once (only)... but F that added death detail! My favorite thing about the place is the waitresses in Sexy Nurse costumes!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Did you see the 'diet' page? :shock: :?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:Did you see the 'diet' page? :shock: :?

haha... now, a person at 350 lbs, all muscle could easily process that diet during their bulking phases... I bet that hasn't been the case with any of their customers though

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 pm

No rumors or info to support this, but my gut tells me there will be a Manilla Road sighting on the cruise. They seem like a good replacement for Raven if Anvil doesn't get it.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 am

The Heart Attack Grill in Chandler, AZ is closed permanently, due to their morbidly obese spokesman dying of... a heart attack. Naturally. :oops:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:The Heart Attack Grill in Chandler, AZ is closed permanently, due to their morbidly obese spokesman dying of... a heart attack. Naturally. :oops:

Well, you gotta hand it to the man... he had integrity!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:

We also make the Double Down, cheeseburger doughnut, deep fried Coca Cola, bacon sundaes and this bad boy:

Then again, aside from the deep fried butter the rest is pretty good. We're just insane for thinking people can survive them. :mrgreen:

Pfft.Thats nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sA ... re=related
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Epic Meal Time is hilarious.

...I would never eat anything they make, though. Not in a million years.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Epic Meal Time is hilarious.

I've actually been wanting to steal their idea of bacon/chocolate chipped stuffed french toast for a while now. We are doing that while you're here.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Yeah I've been watching EMT for quite a while. Bunch of crazy bastards. I guess Canada takes the cake for food that is worst for you?
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 pm

On that thought, I have a deep fryer that I haven't used in a long time. I might have to throw a party and buy a bunch of random food to deep fry (Carrots, Pizza, Peanut Butter/Toast, Oreos, no breading like that stampede BS, the ones I make r good, and so on in that fashion.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:

I've actually been wanting to steal their idea of bacon/chocolate chipped stuffed french toast for a while now. We are doing that while you're here.

Ew. ew ew ew.

(I dont eat bacon.)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Ew. ew ew ew.

(I dont eat bacon.)

:shock: You might need to find another place to stay. :|
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:(I dont eat bacon.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I've actually been wanting to steal their idea of bacon/chocolate chipped stuffed french toast for a while now. We are doing that while you're here.

Ew. ew ew ew.

(I dont eat bacon.)

...It just means more bacon for you!
    Its ok, I'll just stay with Jeffie longer. Screw Calgary :mrgreen:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Pah, eff that. We're having beers in Calgary.

And that's that.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 pm

viathyn wrote:Pah, eff that. We're having beers in Calgary.

And that's that.

Okay.
Locked 2398 posts