Locked 2344 posts
70K 2012 Rumours
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: 70K 2012 Rumours

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Warphine wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    Warphine wrote:I'm very excited that you got the one band you really wanted on the cruise! :cheers:

Thanks Warphine! I'll see you and your wife at one of the sets! :heavydrink: :party:

You sure will! Be on the look out for the bearded dude windmilling and throwing his hands in the air during the opening part to PREVAIL!!!!!!! :shred:

i'm definitely there as well. they will rule!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:49 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    i'm definitely there as well. they will rule!

I think I'm going to start going to the Chiropractor after this cruise! :lol:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:38 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Warphine wrote:I'm very excited that you got the one band you really wanted on the cruise! :cheers:

Thanks Warphine! I'll see you and your wife at one of the sets! :heavydrink: :party:

I think I'll have to make this a 2 set band, so that I can watch :viking: :bitch: go crazy. :cheers:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:19 pm

keeping fingers crossed
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Image

keeping fingers crossed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Us Power Mettalers need some more power! i'd take a solid 3 - 3 split on the remaining 6
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Metalwrath wrote:

keeping fingers crossed

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:31 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:

keeping fingers crossed

Christ, I hope not. Power metallers rejoice, but I have a reason (beyond the music) not to like this band. :roll:

YEAH! I like em!! I thought they may be on, their new CD is being released in Feb., and they are a big enough name--plus they NEVER tour near me.
    Erik, I have heard that Ralf and Mat are dicks, but I was talking to the lovely and talented Brittany Paige from Kobra and the Lotus( local Calgary band) that opened for them in Toronto--and she said they were really nice,etc.

Kate will hate Ralf's vibratos!! :bangers:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Primal fear would be sweet! I wonder if he meant that as "we're going to be there this year" or "we hope to play it eventually".
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Kate will hate Ralf's vibrators!! :bangers:

Holy hell did I misread this!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Stained Class wrote:Primal fear would be sweet! I wonder if he meant that as "we're going to be there this year" or "we hope to play it eventually".

I hope it's "we hope to play but know we never will". :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Kate will hate Ralf's vibratos!! :bangers:

:? :? :? uh oh!

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Kate will hate Ralf's vibrators!! :bangers:

Holy hell did I misread this!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 pm

I've met the band before and they all seemed very nice. Ralf was very nice too that's just my experience
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 am

Just put Slayer on broad with an oldschool setlist.
    Cabin 5077
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 am

juggernaut wrote:Just put Slayer on broad with an oldschool setlist.

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Warbringer. That is all. :headbanger:

Yes. To both. Yes.

Who are you trying to get onbroad Eric? Is it Warbringer???
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 am

THIS!!!!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 am

Seems like Haggard now has some Mexican shows in Feb. Possible connection??
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:14 am

cycosurgeon wrote:Seems like Haggard now has some Mexican shows in Feb. Possible connection??

Haggard play in Mexico more than they play in Germany :lol:
    Their bigest fan base is there.Kinda doubt there is any connection but hey if they happen to be closeby when the cruise is on would be awesome to see them on the cruise.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 am

juggernaut wrote:Just put Slayer on broad with an oldschool setlist.

thumbs up
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:Seems like Haggard now has some Mexican shows in Feb. Possible connection??

Their bigest fan base is there.Kinda doubt there is any connection but hey if they happen to be closeby when the cruise is on would be awesome to see them on the cruise.

Yup! I believe they even filmed a DVD there
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 am

KDibildox wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:

Yup! I believe they even filmed a DVD there

If the Mexico shows turn out to be a good lead, then Haggard, Rigor Mortis are both possibilities. With them two and Primordial and a undetermined James Rivera band lurking, the last batch of bands could be pretty good.

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 am

biertroll wrote:

THIS!!!!

If we can't get Onslaught, I'd be all for this. Seems likely considering that they are touring with some of the bands already announced for the cruise. Warbringer's sound is a product of the really brutal thrash of Demolition Hammer (one of the hardest hitting thrash bands ever imo). I've never seen Onslaught before so I'm hoping they get announced, because I've already seen Warbringer a few times but I'd be happy either way.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 am

Warphine wrote:
    biertroll wrote:

THIS!!!!

If we can't get Onslaught, I'd be all for this. Seems likely considering that they are touring with some of the bands already announced for the cruise. Warbringer's sound is a product of the really brutal thrash of Demolition Hammer (one of the hardest hitting thrash bands ever imo). I've never seen Onslaught before so I'm hoping they get announced, because I've already seen Warbringer a few times but I'd be happy either way.

you definitely want to look up the band Sargon (from Phoenix), they will be right up your alley!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 am

Haggard literally couldn't fit on at least two of the three stages.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 am

alex_canada wrote:Haggard literally couldn't fit on at least two of the three stages.

Oh really? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NvzGigVeu8
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:Haggard literally couldn't fit on at least two of the three stages.

That wasn't the full band and you know it :evil:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:

That wasn't the full band and you know it :evil:

There was 12 out of the 16 as far as i remember.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:16 pm

i am a HUGE longtime thrash fan and have checked out warbringer. i find them very overrated and have no idea what the fuss is about.

as Kevin would say..."MEH"
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:18 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i am a HUGE longtime thrash fan and have checked out warbringer. i find them very overrated and have no idea what the fuss is about.

they're solid, play well live, and have a brutal work ethic (300+ shows/year style)
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:52 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i am a HUGE longtime thrash fan and have checked out warbringer. i find them very overrated and have no idea what the fuss is about.

they're solid, play well live, and have a brutal work ethic (300+ shows/year style)

that's great that they work hard, but it doesn't make their albums more interesting.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Warphine wrote:
    biertroll wrote:

THIS!!!!
    I've already seen Warbringer a few times but I'd be happy either way.

I'm not really familiar with Onslaught sadly only heard them a few times but I agree with this. Can never see Warbringer enough!!! :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:04 am

From SABATON's twitter, about 30 minutes ago

Sabaton
    Later today we have some exciting news to share!

How cool would it be, if its that they have been asked back on 70000 tons?

We know they had a ball, we know that they were a big hit all round both onstage and off, they probably have visas and shit sorted as they are touring the US soon.....

Hey, I know its a longlongloooong shot, but in light of concrete announcements, I go crazy :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 am

cowboy71 wrote:From SABATON's twitter, about 30 minutes ago

Sabaton

We know they had a ball, we know that they were a big hit all round both onstage and off, they probably have visas and shit sorted as they are touring the US soon.....

Hey, I know its a longlongloooong shot, but in light of concrete announcements, I go crazy :P

Pentagram bailing might have made UMC need a short notice repeater.

DarkStalker
    Crewman

by DarkStalker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:37 am

Sabaton would be great sence I might miss them when they play so would dethklok come on Brandon you don't need the jumbotron just gene and the boys and come play and have fun
    We will make everything metal...
    2012 survivor from hell
    2014 Last Run of the Magisty
  • metal_steve
    Petty Officer

by metal_steve » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 am

I'd love to see them but I have a feeling it will be "We've finished recording the album and its the best thing we've ever done "
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 am

It would be awesome if Weedeater was onbroad. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Deck ? 2020
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:37 am

cycosurgeon wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:From SABATON's twitter, about 30 minutes ago

Sabaton

Pentagram bailing might have made UMC need a short notice repeater.

Really wouldn't bother me one bit if the final 5 were all repeat bands. Sabaton would certainly make me a happy little cruiser.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:06 am

Would love for Sabaton but they announced today their Sweden tour and that might be the big news
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Really wouldn't bother me one bit if the final 5 were all repeat bands. Sabaton would certainly make me a happy little cruiser.

would not be upset either if the final 5 were repeats (BG, Testament, IE, ...)
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer