Stained Class
    Commander

70K 2012 Rumours

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm

It's never too early to start rumours!
    So far I've heard rumoured:
    Motorhead
    Megadeth
    Demons & Wizards (from Jon Schaffer, which means:)
    -Blind Guardian
    -Iced Earth
    Within Temptation (said they have a big announcement next/this week which is apparently when next year's cruise will be announced as well)

And the latest rumour:
    Kreator (http://www.examiner.com/metal-music-in- ... ime-review)
    'While some bands were unable to attend the trek, others declined to take part. The latter included thrash outfit Kreator. Hunting revealed to the SAMME, while in line at the midnight buffet no less, that his German friends were unwilling to risk enduring -- or enjoying -- whatever the trip might entail. Having filled them in, Hunting declared, "They're regretting it now after hearing how much fun we're having."'

7 bands so far, not bad!

PS. No, I didn't spell rumours wrong.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 70K 2012 Rumours

by Ravenlord » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Stained Class wrote:PS. No, I didn't spell rumours wrong.

Yeah, us non-Americans refuse to conform to your silly ways of spelling things wrong!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Stained Class wrote:It's never too early to start rumours!
    So far I've heard rumoured:
    Motorhead
    Megadeth
    Demons & Wizards (from Jon Schaffer, which means:)
    -Blind Guardian
    -Iced Earth
    Within Temptation (said they have a big announcement next/this week which is apparently when next year's cruise will be announced as well)

And the latest rumour:
    Kreator (http://www.examiner.com/metal-music-in- ... ime-review)
    'While some bands were unable to attend the trek, others declined to take part. The latter included thrash outfit Kreator. Hunting revealed to the SAMME, while in line at the midnight buffet no less, that his German friends were unwilling to risk enduring -- or enjoying -- whatever the trip might entail. Having filled them in, Hunting declared, "They're regretting it now after hearing how much fun we're having."'

7 bands so far, not bad!

PS. No, I didn't spell rumours wrong.

Another big announcement by Within Temptation? Sharon announced in november she is pregnant again (3rd time). So that won't be it...unfortunately.
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:PS. No, I didn't spell rumours wrong.

Yeah, us non-Americans refuse to conform to your silly ways of spelling things wrong!

and Deb refuses to conform to the spelling rules of ANY nationality.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

WallieWallie wrote:Another big announcement by Within Temptation? Sharon announced in november she is pregnant again (3rd time). So that won't be it...unfortunately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2oShnqC ... r_embedded
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:Another big announcement by Within Temptation? Sharon announced in november she is pregnant again (3rd time). So that won't be it...unfortunately.

not everything on this world is about 70k ;)
    all they did was announcing their summer festivals for 2011
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:11 pm

last_candle wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Well one can always hope. Scratch that rumour. Weren't we supposed to have a 70k announcement today though?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:27 pm

I didn't get a chance to see Iced Earth, so wouldn't mind if they were onbroad again. I never heard of Sons of Liberty, but Cowboy71 was talking about that as Schaefer's OTHER project. Would LOVE to see Kreator and Motorhead. :D

With the way things panned out, if there are more than 20 bands I really want to see, I'm going to have to make some tough decisions. Last time worked out almost too easily without making any sacrifices.

ATHEIST was going to do it last time but couldn't do to a personal commitment by the band. They would do it again in a heartbeat (from what I can tell), assuming they are offered.

I wonder if we might see more Florida bands this time around now that the reception was so positive and the ease of access for those bands getting to/from the ship with less hassles and time commitments.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 pm

last_candle wrote:not everything on this world is about 70k ;)

Brain does not compute... :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:39 pm

KevinP wrote:
    last_candle wrote:not everything on this world is about 70k ;)

Brain does not compute... :lol:

I'm not surprised :P
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:20 pm

last_candle wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Actually, the 'North American' announcement from Within Temptation was that they will be playing "Terminal 5" in NYC on September 10:

Robert & Sharon announce a special Within Temptation show in New York City on Saturday September 10 at Terminal 5.

http://www.within-temptation.com/headlines/wtusa/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Does WT play anything from Mother Earth and Enter these days ?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

KevinP wrote:Does WT play anything from Mother Earth and Enter these days ?

Mother Earth, Deceiver of Fools and Ice Queen appear fairly regularly in their setlists.

Don't think they play anything off Enter very often though :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 pm

hmm, i've never heard Within Temptation. they have a female singer?
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 pm

rhiawiz wrote:hmm, i've never heard Within Temptation. they have a female singer?

You would hate it. The early stuff is in the same vein as current Epica (to put in in real general terms) and the new stuff is total symphonic/gothic light metal. I kinda enjoy Sharon's voice, so I can tolerate them much more than other bands of their ilk. Plus the Mother Earth album is pretty cool :)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:22 pm

KevinP wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:hmm, i've never heard Within Temptation. they have a female singer?

You would hate it. The early stuff is in the same vein as current Epica (to put in in real general terms) and the new stuff is total symphonic/gothic light metal. I kinda enjoy Sharon's voice, so I can tolerate them much more than other bands of their ilk. Plus the Mother Earth album is pretty cool :)

My synopsis of W.T.

Blah.

that is all
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Does WT play anything from Mother Earth and Enter these days ?

Don't think they play anything off Enter very often though :cry:

Well, I've heard at least Pearls of Light and Deep Within, and The Other Half from The Dance EP. Seen them, what is it now, five or six times(?). On every gig they have played at least one of those. And I'd like to imagine they'd play two completely different sets on the cruise, one with newer stuff and one with old.

Although WT is nowadays far from their roots I still like them. They are a killer band live and super-friendly to the fans. So, yes, please get WT on broad.

+1 for Atheist as well. I'd like (probably the only one who does) Gnostic along with them.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Although WT is nowadays far from their roots I still like them. They are a killer band live and super-friendly to the fans. So, yes, please get WT on broad.

Used to listen to them a bit several years ago, was never a big fan though. I wanted to see them at Download Festival when I was there in '07, but they were 15 minutes late on stage due to technical difficulties, but that did not appear to be fixed because on that particular day they sounded absolutely terrible, probably a rarity, and not their fault. I couldn't last any more than 5 minutes, I had to leave. As I remember it, the vocals were excruciatingly painful and the guitars were a mess.

I wouldn't mind seeing them again though, without any hick-ups.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 am

Stained Class wrote:this week which is apparently when next year's cruise will be announced as well

First I've heard of this... where did you hear that?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:18 am

Deathbringer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:this week which is apparently when next year's cruise will be announced as well

First I've heard of this... where did you hear that?

Around the forums. I think Captain Metal is the source if that rumour. I met a guy at the concert last night who claims to know Andy and he somewhat confirmed the 6 other bands I have mentioned. Atheist sounds like a strong possibility as well. I also know Orden Ogan asked to play last year but when they asked the bill was already full so thats a good possiblity. I still wouldn't doubt WT playing because they are doing all of these American festivals. We shall see. I just want my presale code :evil:
    Last edited by Stained Class on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 am

Oh, and theres a good chance that we'll get a bigger ship too.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 am

Stained Class wrote:Oh, and theres a good chance that we'll get a bigger ship too.

you mean 225,000tons of metal - 5000 passengers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Allure_of_the_Seas

despite the drug / gayness of the ship, she is the biggest or her sister ship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Oasis_of_the_Seas 100,000 tons set record of 6000 passengers :cheers:
  • claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 am

If they announce WT I will be the first to book a cabin!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Oh, and theres a good chance that we'll get a bigger ship too.

you mean 225,000tons of metal - 5000 passengers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Allure_of_the_Seas

despite the drug / gayness of the ship, she is the biggest or her sister ship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Oasis_of_the_Seas 100,000 tons set record of 6000 passengers :cheers:

I hope they don't go that big. It was 2038 passengers this year I'd be happy with 3000 max. Honestly though they can do what they want I'll be there no matter what it is. One day they should grab Norwegian ship and have 400000 TONS OF METAL. Just for the hell of it.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 am

well, seeing as how the US is terminally broke, maybe we can lease the USS Ronald Reagan and make it:
    101,400 TONS OF HEAVY METAL POWER PROJECTION!!!

Just think of the monstrous stage they could erect on that flight deck!

Shy/reclusive bands could helicopter in for their shows.

Any Carnival ship get's cocky; MASSIVE AIR STRIKE!!!!

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:03 am

Disaster Area wrote:well, seeing as how the US is terminally broke, maybe we can lease the USS Ronald Reagan and make it:

I wouldn't mind hoisting the Jolly Rodger up on that.
  • claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am

I think If they announce bands such as Motorhead, Megadeth and Within Temptation, or they probably raise the cabin price or they change to a bigger ship.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 am

claudio wrote:If they announce WT I will be the first to book a cabin!

if they announce them, i will the the FIRST to say that i am taking a NAP during their set. ****yawn***

i hope that chick is popping out so many babies that they can never be on the cruise!
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 am

rhiawiz wrote:

if they announce them, i will the the FIRST to say that i am taking a NAP during their set. ****yawn***

+1 to that! blah

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:35 am

Disaster Area wrote:Any Carnival ship get's cocky; MASSIVE AIR STRIKE!!!!

"Your boat sinks, your boat sinks, your boat sank!" chant at Cozumel?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Angus
    Wiper

by Angus » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:39 am

rhiawiz wrote:

i hope that chick is popping out so many babies that they can never be on the cruise!

I agree Rhiawiz. I'm from The Netherlands but WT sucks!!!!!
    If they come, we can organize a big nap on the deck as a protest :cool:
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 am

rhiawiz wrote:

• claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 am

While I watch them you guys protest on the deck, burning flags and discs! :mrgreen:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:02 pm

psssst....Immortal :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 pm

if any Dutch band should be coming it should be :viking: Heidevolk :viking:
    mike and wallie can back me up, or give better alternatives then WT
    and if amon amarth is coming again (which I really hope) how cool would it be for them to open before Amon Amarth. we would be in the Viking spirit in no time!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Disaster Area wrote:well, seeing as how the US is terminally broke, maybe we can lease the USS Ronald Reagan and make it:

For us poor bastards they should have the option of camping! There's plenty of space for it. We'll have a hard time getting our tent pegs into the runway though! :lol:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:if any Dutch band should be coming it should be :viking: Heidevolk :viking:
    mike and wallie can back me up, or give better alternatives then WT
    and if amon amarth is coming again (which I really hope) how cool would it be for them to open before Amon Amarth. we would be in the Viking spirit in no time!

Amen...I got my ticket ready for PaganFest!

And lets add Hail Of Bullets...
    Yelling HAIL OF FUCKIN' BULLETS non-stop with Kevin will be blast then. I guess we will lose our voices before we even get to the ship. ;)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:if any Dutch band should be coming it should be :viking: Heidevolk :viking:

If there is only 1 Dutch band it SHOULD BE GOREFEST

I normally would say Hail of Bullets but I'm seeing them at MDF, so not as much of priority.

If no GOREFEST reunion, then GOD DETHRONED
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 pm

KevinP wrote:

If there is 1 Dutch band to be had it should be GOREFEST

I normally would say Hail of Bullets but I'm seeing them at MDF, so not as much of priority.

If no GOREFEST reunion, then GOD DETHRONED

Afraid so... :( Luckily I've seen Gorefest in 2007. Jun 2009 they pulled the plug again. Lets hope it doesn't take another 5 years before they are back together.
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:56 pm

WallieWallie wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:

*NODS*
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
Locked 2344 posts