Locked 2398 posts
70K 2012 Rumours
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

Re: 70K 2012 Rumours

by Malaka » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:44 pm

I think everyone should go with, "expect the worst and you won't be disappointed." As much as I want some big name bands for our last 5, I realistically don't see any advantage from UMC's standpoint. They just need 5 bands, ANY 5 bands will do.
    Therefore, your headliners probably are: Nightwish, Therion, Children of Bodom, Venom, Cannibal Corpse, Hammerfall, and Overkill.
    Sub-headliners: Annihilator, Orphaned Land, My Dying Bride, God Dethroned, Coroner, Kamelot, Alestorm, Tankard.
    Late night spots: Dark Funeral, Whiplash, Riot, Atheist, Samael, Suffocation, Pestilence, Exciter, Tristania, Crowbar, Moonsorrow, +2 TBA.
    Morning/Afternoon spots: Eluveitie, Kataklysm, Channel Zero, Virgin Steele, Pretty Maids, Amorphis, In Extremo, Stratovarius, Grave Digger, +3 TBA.

Then again, what the hell do I know? :oops:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I think everyone should go with, "expect the worst and you won't be disappointed." As much as I want some big name bands for our last 5, I realistically don't see any advantage from UMC's standpoint. They just need 5 bands, ANY 5 bands will do.
    Therefore, your headliners probably are: Nightwish, Therion, Children of Bodom, Venom, Cannibal Corpse, Hammerfall, and Overkill.
    Sub-headliners: Annihilator, Orphaned Land, My Dying Bride, God Dethroned, Coroner, Kamelot, Alestorm, Tankard.
    Late night spots: Dark Funeral, Whiplash, Riot, Atheist, Samael, Suffocation, Pestilence, Exciter, Tristania, Crowbar, Moonsorrow, +2 TBA.
    Morning/Afternoon spots: Eluveitie, Kataklysm, Channel Zero, Virgin Steele, Pretty Maids, Amorphis, In Extremo, Stratovarius, Grave Digger, +3 TBA.

More then most on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I think that you may be more correct then wrong. Your list kinda make sense since it seems that Saxon was like the headliner last cruise then maybe Testament. :?
    I already know that I know nothing so no forumite replies are needed. :cry:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:I think everyone should go with, "expect the worst and you won't be disappointed." As much as I want some big name bands for our last 5, I realistically don't see any advantage from UMC's standpoint. They just need 5 bands, ANY 5 bands will do.

I think that you may be more correct then wrong. Your list kinda make sense since it seems that Saxon was like the headliner last cruise then maybe Testament. :?

Saxon and Blind Guardian were the headliners last year. They got longer sets with less/no shows at the same time and had both shows in the Theater.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 pm

My guess is that the Runt thing is them not being able to read Riot's logo correctly on the official site's page. Corbell mentioned this some time ago.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Bentz! wrote:My guess is that the Runt thing is them not being able to read Riot's logo correctly on the official site's page. Corbell mentioned this some time ago.

Or that, yeah. :D
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:This band?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5O8ezS8LF4
    oh dear god I hope not...wtf is this shit.
    http://www.myspace.com/runtinc
    same band...for the love of fuck.

Yup, that band. I've never heard of 'em until about 20 minutes ago. If you like Mudvayne, Mushroomhead, and Five Finger Death Punch, enjoy. Not for me, couldn't care less if they're onbroad or not. I can find other shit to do, and I won't bitch about any more bands. I'm happy with what I got.
    :cheers:

Does anyone here like those bands? Especially FFDP, seems like it's just the wrong crowd.

That Riot theory sounds good!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

Saxon and Blind Guardian were the headliners last year. They got longer sets with less/no shows at the same time and had both shows in the Theater.

I thought that Blind Guardian’s second set in the theatre went longer due to Jon Schaffer and Kai Hanson coming out onto stage more than a few times during their set.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Michael D. wrote:

I thought that Blind Guardian’s second set in the theatre went longer due to Jon Schaffer and Kai Hanson coming out onto stage more than a few times during their set.[/quote]
    Yep, I skipped the last song of that set and wound up missing the first song of Nevermore's set (which wound up being their last every North American show) :cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 pm

As much as I am hoping to all hell that UMC has a nice big surprise ala ACCEPT or Hypo waiting for us....prob not the case

That being said, as long as the last 5 are QUALITY METAL bands, i have no problem regarding their perceived popularity level.

I own lots of albums by quality unknown metal bands, so point is...please just get metal bands.

Ok this is sad, i have come off of my hope for big surprises in the last five and I am now only hoping for metal bands> how the fuck can this be?!?

RUNT???? Good God, i will admit that I am not even listening before deciding....related to mushroomhead, rhymes with my gunt...nuff said

PLEASE JUST BE A RUMOR!
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    ENTRAILSERADICATED
    Oiler

by ENTRAILSERADICATED » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 pm

I heard Decrepit Birth were playing a while ago, but haven't heard anything recently. Fingers crossed :deathmetal:
    How ya goin' cunt?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Michael D. wrote:I thought that Blind Guardian’s second set in the theatre went longer due to Jon Schaffer and Kai Hanson coming out onto stage more than a few times during their set.

Regardless of that, they were still undeniably headliners.

Look at the Running Order:

http://www.70000tons.com/order.htm

Blind Guardian & Saxon, 2 x 1 1/2 hour allotted sets, both in the theatre.

Everyone else 45 to 75 minutes in different locations.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 pm

I don't remember who were the last few bands to be announced last cruise but I do remember for some reason we were all thinking that they would be a few "Headliner" type bands and none of them were...I would really imagine that any heavy weights that are on the roster would be announced by now...then again...since Pentagram cancelled there may be a bigger type band in the cards, even though I don't really consider Pentagram to be a super "big" band per se.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:RUNT???? Good God, i will admit that I am not even listening before deciding....related to mushroomhead, rhymes with my gunt...nuff said

PLEASE JUST BE A RUMOR!

Take a chill pill dude - as mentioned, you could be 99.99% sure that it is purely a case of someone not being able to understand Riot's logo.

Look at the source:

http://www.pollstar.com/event/1772413&source=psartist

It lists 27 bands, 26 of those 27 bands are 26 of the first 27 bands announced.

One of the first 27 bands announced is missing. RIOT.

One band that was NOT in the first 27 bands announced is there. RUNT.

Do the math, then breathe a huge sigh of relief :)

EDIT: for accuracy sake, it seems its actually the 26 first bands then skip Pretty Maids and Venom, then have Exciter. But yeah, all the above still applies.
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Sinister Realm wrote:I don't remember who were the last few bands to be announced last cruise but I do remember for some reason we were all thinking that they would be a few "Headliner" type bands and none of them were...I would really imagine that any heavy weights that are on the roster would be announced by now...then again...since Pentagram cancelled there may be a bigger type band in the cards, even though I don't really consider Pentagram to be a super "big" band per se.

Indeed we were all awaiting a huge announcement for the final band. Then on 7th January 2011 Circle II Circle blabbed that they were on broad and everyone was like...WTF????

Final announcements for 2011 were:

24 Dec Destruction and Malevolent Creation
    15 Jan Circle II Circle, Arsis, The Absence
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:35 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:RUNT???? Good God, i will admit that I am not even listening before deciding....related to mushroomhead, rhymes with my gunt...nuff said

PLEASE JUST BE A RUMOR!

Take a chill pill dude - as mentioned, you could be 99.99% sure that it is purely a case of someone not being able to understand Riot's logo.

Look at the source:

THANK YOU STATS MAN!!! You are the order in the chaos and the light in the darkness.

I'm being melodramatic i'm just really excited that Runt are not onbroad.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Bentz! wrote:My guess is that the Runt thing is them not being able to read Riot's logo correctly on the official site's page. Corbell mentioned this some time ago.

yeah, the Riot logo does look like it's got an "n" in it, and since Riot's not even listed i'm sure that's what it is.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

yeah, the Riot logo does look like it's got an "n" in it, and since Riot's not even listed i'm sure that's what it is.

I don't even remember RUNT being a guess when this whole R band mystery was going on. :?
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Sinister Realm wrote:I don't remember who were the last few bands to be announced last cruise but I do remember for some reason we were all thinking that they would be a few "Headliner" type bands and none of them were...I would really imagine that any heavy weights that are on the roster would be announced by now...then again...since Pentagram cancelled there may be a bigger type band in the cards, even though I don't really consider Pentagram to be a super "big" band per se.

Indeed we were all awaiting a huge announcement for the final band. Then on 7th January 2011 Circle II Circle blabbed that they were on broad and everyone was like...WTF????

Final announcements for 2011 were:

24 Dec Destruction and Malevolent Creation
    15 Jan Circle II Circle, Arsis, The Absence

An announcement in the last 5 the caliber of Destruction would be a nice surprise though!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

PLEASE JUST BE A RUMOR!

Look at the source:

EDIT: for accuracy sake, it seems its actually the 26 first bands then skip Pretty Maids and Venom, then have Exciter. But yeah, all the above still applies.

I suppose it is good to have a few level headed passive types to offset the drama queens such as myself!

Anywho...hoping to hell that RUNT is RIOT! Gee whiz what a terrible band name (runt that is)

Also, you may be stats man...but while you are buried in logic and the world of binary code...i choose to embrace the grand void of emotion! In MY world....a RUNT announcement is cause for civil unrest. You can have your stilly abicus and pythagorean theorem....i will continue to claw at sheer unfiltered emotion.

THANK GOD I am not capable of a period....sheesh
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm really intrigued as who Andy is going to replace Pentagram with. I'm hoping it's a doom band, which would more than likely narrow it down (hopefully) to Candlemass, Krux, Solitude Aeturnus (though weren't they ruled out) or something else in this "vein".

Any other feasible guesses?
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 pm

KevinP wrote:I'm really intrigued as who Andy is going to replace Pentagram with. I'm hoping it's a doom band, which would more than likely narrow it down (hopefully) to Candlemass, Krux, Solitude Aeturnus (though weren't they ruled out) or something else in this "vein".

I'm not overly familiar with the genre, but perhaps someone with more familiarisation might be able to use this list of names to jog their memory and go 'hey yeah, they would be feasible':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doom_metal_bands
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 pm

biertroll wrote:It would be awesome if Weedeater was onbroad. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Were on my wishlist for most of 2011. Would love for this to happen and am curious what led you to suggest them. You hear something we haven't? :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 am

KevinP wrote:I'm really intrigued as who Andy is going to replace Pentagram with.

Well, if Wintersun would actually be on the ship, Swallow the Sun could do this too (schedule-wise; no conflicting gigs during the cruise). Granted, they're not doom metal per se, but more in the My Dying Bride side of it.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:31 am

10 times more interesting than My Dying Bride in my opinion...
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:50 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Pollstar.com has the Cleveland band, Runt, on the 70,000 Tons lineup. Many of you will hate this.

That's a typo error. They put Runt instead of RIOT. :lol: seems too :stagger: there when writing the bands
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    biertroll wrote:It would be awesome if Weedeater was onbroad. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Were on my wishlist for most of 2011. Would love for this to happen and am curious what led you to suggest them. You hear something we haven't? :beerwink:

Rob, what does Suicidal Tendencies have going on? Any chance? :shred:
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 am

Firstly, this not a rumour.
    But Unisonic have recruited Kai Hansen and include some old Helloween songs in their set, so they might be an option for once being in a big band.
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 am

i just hope that the last 5 bands will be worth my wild.
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:06 am

Devils Advocate wrote:Firstly, this not a rumour.
    But Unisonic have recruited Kai Hansen and include some old Helloween songs in their set, so they might be an option for once being in a big band.

Overall I was kind of disappointed with Unisonic. It takes more than putting together a few celebrities. Didn't think the songwriting was really that good. Plus I've seen Kai perform Helloween covers many times. At this stage I want the real thing!!!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 am

Ravenlord wrote:

Overall I was kind of disappointed with Unisonic. It takes more than putting together a few celebrities. Didn't think the songwriting was really that good. Plus I've seen Kai perform Helloween covers many times. At this stage I want the real thing!!!

Okay - how about Unisonic and Helloween being 2 of the remaining 5?

I'll take that :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 am

Ravenlord wrote:

Totally agree, it just occurred to me that this kind of tactic might be a semi credible alternative to the real thing. 2/5 of the Keeper.. line up in Unisonic
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

Okay - how about Unisonic and Helloween being 2 of the remaining 5?

I'll take that :)

That could definitely work. I would also have the expectation for all 3 singers to perform some classic Helloween? Kai doing Walls of Jericho material, Kiske doing Keeper and Deris can do the rest. That could be very special...
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Can't say I ever heard of them before :?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 am

If I could pick the last 5 it'd be:
    Symphony X
    Firewind
    Dragonforce
    Edguy
    Demons and Wizards

Demons and Wizards kinda long shot since both Jon and Hansi were there last year (both bands have nothing scheduled though)
    Have seen Symph X and Firewind pop up a few times in this would love them. Ultimately I'd be happy with one out of these for the final 5 or some others i'd like (Helloween, Rhapsody(prob not cause Fabio singing for Kamelot), Priman Fear, I think Adrenaline Mob would be an awesome addition)
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 am

Blackfhyre wrote:If I could pick the last 5 it'd be:
    Symphony X
    Firewind
    Dragonland
    Edguy
    Demons and Wizards

Fixed :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 am

Symphony X
    Firewind
    Dragonforce
    Edguy
    Demons and Wizards

Demons and Wizards kinda long shot since both Jon and Hansi were there last year (both bands have nothing scheduled though)
    Have seen Symph X and Firewind pop up a few times in this would love them. Ultimately I'd be happy with one out of these for the final 5 or some others i'd like (Helloween, Rhapsody(prob not cause Fabio singing for Kamelot), Priman Fear, I think Adrenaline Mob would be an awesome addition)

Minus Dragonforce and Rhapsody you have an awesome group of bands mentioned here. Adrenaline Mob I think would be ruled out as I believe they just split with two members. I would really love to see Demons and Wizards. We know that they will be doing a new album so this would be a good chance for the band to get some practice playing together again.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:57 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Nothing but just wanting :cry:

I would hope they would replace the Pentagram spot with doom or sludge.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Symphony X
    Firewind
    Dragonforce
    Edguy
    Demons and Wizards

Minus Dragonforce and Rhapsody you have an awesome group of bands mentioned here. Adrenaline Mob I think would be ruled out as I believe they just split with two members. I would really love to see Demons and Wizards. We know that they will be doing a new album so this would be a good chance for the band to get some practice playing together again.

Next year we can just get Iced Earth, Blind Guardian AND Demons and Wizards. Problem solved.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Symphony X
    Firewind
    Dragonforce
    Edguy
    Demons and Wizards

Next year we can just get Iced Earth, Blind Guardian AND Demons and Wizards. Problem solved.

How soon can I book a cabin? :shock:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Symphony X
    Firewind
    Dragonforce
    Edguy
    Demons and Wizards

Has Demon and Wizards ever played live in the states?
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
Locked 2398 posts