Locked 2398 posts
70K 2012 Rumours
    viathyn
    Commander

Re: 70K 2012 Rumours

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 am

Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:I'm going to have a Guavamango-Chocolatechipcookiedough-strawberrycheesedanishgasm.

That sounds messy.

It's a necessary messy.

It's mecessary?
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 am

viathyn wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:I'm going to have a Guavamango-Chocolatechipcookiedough-strawberrycheesedanishgasm.

That sounds messy.

It's a necessary messy.

It's mecessary?

Definitely. Do I have to be there when this happens? I'd rather not get mecessary...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

Who's going to add the frosting, then?

Also, fuck dude, the bull and finch is far as HELL from my place. How am I going to get drunk if I don't drive?!?!

Please check out my band

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 am

Toaster Strudels make Pop Tarts their bitch.

Oh, and be sure to stock up on Pop Tarts (strawberry especially) and beer when hurricanes are coming.
    http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/hurricane-coming-get-pop-tarts-21329
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:12 am

viathyn wrote:Who's going to add the frosting, then?

Also, fuck dude, the bull and finch is far as HELL from my place. How am I going to get drunk if I don't drive?!?!

You can crash at becca's? It's walking distance from there. If you don't drive I can pick you up from somerset station
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:12 am

You're right, how selfish of me.

/PM'd
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 am

mooyagi wrote:Get your hippie crap out of this discussion! Some American you are :roll:

If we had a Trader Joe's in Florida, the regular grocery stores would never see me at all. So right now I have to shop the limited natural/organic aisle and then hit Whole Foods every so often.

I'd never admit to eating perfect, but 90% of our fridge/pantry is stocked with either organic, all natural or no preservative type stuff, along with tons of fruits/veggies from the local Farmer's Market.

Death Metal, natural eating and married at Disney. I'm quite the ENIGMA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kLbMALuFak
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 am

viathyn wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:IImage

What the FUCK. I've never seen any of these flavours! Anywhere!

Only the boring ones. Where the fuck are these?!?! I'm going to go buy every flavour and have a bath of poptars.

I've never seen Guava Mango before, but I want 'em... the cookie dough ones are great, but my favorite is
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 am

Artificially flavored crapola.

It's like fake tits and an album that's all "Pro Tools".

More natural = More better
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:I've never seen Guava Mango before, but I want 'em... the cookie dough ones are great, but my favorite is

Yeah, the s'mores ones were available here (and yes, they are delicious)

Speaking of healthy organic food, I haven't had anything unhealthy in like, 2 weeks.

I'm going to go crush some chinese buffet for lunch, because why not?

Please check out my band

Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 am

I have agree with Kevin on this. I've never liked poptarts their taste and texture has always been crappy to me even when I was a kid.

Natural produce and ingredients are the way to go to make a tasty meal.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am

KevinP wrote:Artificially flavored crapola.

Though I do generally agree with this, I'm not a purist. I'll take some boob mods (nipple piercing?!) and some pro tools (Fuck you snare reverb! Fuck you inconsistent kick drum volume!) with my pop tarts.

Please check out my band

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 am

viathyn wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Artificially flavored crapola.

Though I do generally agree with this, I'm not a purist. I'll take some boob mods (nipple piercing?!) and some pro tools (Fuck you snare reverb! Fuck you inconsistent kick drum volume!) with my pop tarts.

A little tweaking is okay. It doesn't have to be 100% all the time.

But the food supply in the USA is soooo UBER shitty, it's not even funny. Everything is mass produced, filled with chemicals and soybean oil(s). The fresh produce is increasingly being taken over by more and more factory farms that use heavy doses of pesticides and hormones to kill pests, increase yields, etc.

Unless you are somewhat hyper vigilant over here, you end up eating garbage.

Watch the movie FOOD INC. and you'l never want to eat another piece of food produced in the USA again.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 am

As an option, you can crash at my place tomorrow if you want since I'm fairly close to the Bull. What time are you going?

And holy frack I need to get my mind out of the gutter, not really paying that much attention to stuff as I'm skimming the forum but do you guys mean what I think you mean when you talk about "frosting"? :shock: :?
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 am

vikingbitch wrote:

As an option, you can crash at my place tomorrow if you want since I'm fairly close to the Bull. What time are you going?

And holy frack I need to get my mind out of the gutter, not really paying that much attention to stuff as I'm skimming the forum but do you guys mean what I think you mean when you talk about "frosting"? :shock: :?

:lol:
    1. I had to put my mind IN the gutter
    2. Frosting, eh?
    3. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 am

vikingbitch wrote:

I was just skimming too. I don't think I want to know what goes on between those two boys.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 pm

KevinP wrote:A little tweaking is okay. It doesn't have to be 100% all the time.

But the food supply in the USA is soooo UBER shitty, it's not even funny. Everything is mass produced, filled with chemicals and soybean oil(s). The fresh produce is increasingly being taken over by more and more factory farms that use heavy doses of pesticides and hormones to kill pests, increase yields, etc.

Watch the movie FOOD INC. and you'l never want to eat another piece of food produced in the USA again.

Yeah man I believe it. and, believe it or not, it's almost the same story around here :lol:
    I don't have the patience/funds to go all natural or organic for my food, but there is a big natural food store only a couple blocks from my apartment.
    I try to at least eat well when I'm at home... though I just ate the biggest, greasiest plate of chinese food hahaha

vikingbitch wrote:As an option, you can crash at my place tomorrow if you want since I'm fairly close to the Bull. What time are you going?

Thanks, I'll let you know if I need it. Also, would I be able to do something like drive my car down, leave it at or near your place, drink, sleep, then drive home in the am?

As for the frosting, well I was attempting to make a pretty gross joke, while still keeping it in context of the toaster strudels with additional frosting...

Definitely a semen joke. Yep.

As for Mr. Humphrey and Ms. Walker... Gutterize your mind. This is only the beginning! :twisted:

Please check out my band

Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Maybe we should let Andy walk the plank....
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

I was just skimming too. I don't think I want to know what goes on between those two boys.

Alright Rachel, just keep pretending not to be interested ;) :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 pm

KevinP wrote:A little tweaking is okay. It doesn't have to be 100% all the time.

I do agree with you here though I love my artificially flavored crapola. Food Inc really boils the blood. Makes you wanna throw all the Monsanto executives into a wood chipper. It is scary how our food system is here in this country.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Stained Class wrote:Alright Rachel, just keep pretending not to be interested ;) :mrgreen:

Shhh....you're ruining my whole "innocent" act!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Alright Rachel, just keep pretending not to be interested ;) :mrgreen:

Shhh....you're ruining my whole "innocent" act!

Sorry, it was bound to happen eventually though :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 pm

another day, still no announcement. this is getting absurd
    Survivor of:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 pm

word around the water cooler is that the next band announcement is for a band EVERYBODY will hate... so they're dragging it out forever so that people will forget to complain cause they'll just be thrilled to have an announcement...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:00 pm

I love these conspiracy theories that are emerging :lol:
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:word around the water cooler is that the next band announcement is for a band EVERYBODY will hate... so they're dragging it out forever so that people will forget to complain cause they'll just be thrilled to have an announcement...

Blackguard?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Justin Bieber?
    Survivor of:
    PapaBear
    Oiler

by PapaBear » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Digimortal wrote:Justin Bieber?

ohmygodohmygodohmygod <3 <3 <3 <3
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

BSG isn't that nerdy.

And no, this isn't cylon version of Jake speaking. ;)

Please check out my band

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm

To be honest, I've never really watched farscape..

If I were a huge nerd, my entire expletive vocabulary would consist of
    Frell, Dren, Drannit, Hezmana, Greebol, Loomas, Fahrbot, Tralk, Mivonks, Frelnik, Thoddo, Yotz, Frak, Gorram, Shazbot, Poodoo, Smeg, Farathoom, Shock, and Smurf.

:P

Please check out my band

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:37 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Pop Tarts - aka refined sugar and food dye. Typical shit American food. They never had enough filling inside to counter balance the flaky outside.

Anyways, I prefer the healthier, more high brow version:

Get your hippie crap out of this discussion! Some American you are :roll:

Anyone ever try Toaster Strudels? I remember those competing with pop tarts for a little bit. If I remember correctly, they came with a little pack of cake icing to put on top AFTER you toasted them.

My favorite Pop Tart flavor was definitely S'mores growing up. I used to just microwave them for a few seconds so the outside stayed soft and the inside turned into melty gooey goodness (misquote as you will) :D

Yuuuuum! I really like poptarts but never buy them 'cause I generally avoid getting junk since I live alone and then devour it all :lol: . Toaster strudels are really good, too :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm

viathyn wrote: Also, would I be able to do something like drive my car down, leave it at or near your place, drink, sleep, then drive home in the am?

Most definitely :beerwink:

Passionfruit wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    And holy frack ..

Holy frack ... So say we all !

you wont understand this if you're not a sci-fi nerd

viathyn wrote:BSG isn't that nerdy.

And no, this isn't cylon version of Jake speaking. ;)

You both just got so many points in my book for that there are not words. AND JAKE - I have BSG broad game that I want to play soooooooooo bad. Game night yes???! :D
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:23 pm

I don't want to get your hopes up too much, I've only ever seen a few episodes :|

I'll still play though!

Ok, maybe I crash there tomorrow? Yes? Awesome. What time are you planning on going down to B&F?

Please check out my band

vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 am

viathyn wrote:Ok, maybe I crash there tomorrow? Yes? Awesome. What time are you planning on going down to B&F?

Sounds good! Since I'll be working late and have a few other things to take care of probably 8:30-9:00ish?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 am

A BSG Broad game? AWESOME!!

I have a personalised autographed photo of Caprica 6 :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:26 am

cowboy71 wrote:A BSG Broad game? AWESOME!!

NICE! :headbanger: I've got one from Chief that I picked up from a comic expo :party:

Yeah its a cool game too, everyone plays characters and your thrown different challenges etc and missions. At the beginning everyone is dealt cards and there are 1 or 2 Cylons ie people who try to secretly sabotage the game. Its basically mind fucking with each other to see who the Cylon is. I want to plaaaaaaaaaaay. And not go to work. Ugh.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 am

KDibildox wrote:I live alone

Note to self... :shock:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:A BSG Broad game? AWESOME!!

NICE! :headbanger: I've got one from Chief that I picked up from a comic expo :party:

Yeah its a cool game too, everyone plays characters and your thrown different challenges etc and missions. At the beginning everyone is dealt cards and there are 1 or 2 Cylons ie people who try to secretly sabotage the game. Its basically mind fucking with each other to see who the Cylon is. I want to plaaaaaaaaaaay. And not go to work. Ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

EvilDan wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Passionfruit wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

C'mon why don't you just ask her out dude?

'Cause that wouldn't be as creepy :lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Libertine69
    Crewman

by Libertine69 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 pm

At last, a festival I can actually do.

Vegemite...like in the Men at Work song Down Under. Thats all I know.
    70k 2012 - 5016
    Barge to Hell - 2563
    70K 2013 - 2625
Locked 2398 posts