Post Reply 776 posts
what will you wear in 2012?
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: what will you wear in 2012?

by KDibildeaux » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:26 pm

God, the wind sucked! I almost got blown over a couple of times :lol: and my hot chocolate spilled all over me :twisted: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Ravenlord wrote:I hope to have a bigger budget this time around just to be comfortable. Last time by the end I had $35 in my wallet and the taxi to the airport cost $32. That was a close one...

haha damn that was close. I was happy to keep my bartab under 300 for the last cruise. This next one though is probably a lost cause for that goal :smash:
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: What shirts have you already planned?

by raspberry*tart » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Are you guys serious with this? I don't even think the women around here are planning their outfits 10 months in advance.

This is so me.. :oops: :lol: I even plan what make up I'll bring :D
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
  • Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:Are you guys serious with this? I don't even think the women around here are planning their outfits 10 months in advance.

Me too, I've been stressing about what to pack for months, now I am in full panic mode with only 2 months to go :shock:

Luckily I wear pretty much bassic make-up so that wont be an issue.... Shoes will probably be an issue though and luggage space, I wont have enough of it :(
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:Are you guys serious with this? I don't even think the women around here are planning their outfits 10 months in advance. Personally I'll be planning which shirts to wear when I'm packing my bag for the trip.

It is defintely a slow day around here :lol:

Noelolz wrote:I'll probably start with my 70k 2011 shirt

then maybe...

Day 1: Arsis/Blind Guardian
    Day 2: Amon Amarth/ "Listen To black Metal" shirt
    Day 3: Cannibal Corpse/Dimmu Borgir
    Day 4: Sonata Arctica/ Dream Theater

Lots of choices, because you know, I'm a girl. and last year I felt gross after about 4 hours of wearing each shirt. Lol :boobs:

What about 2 months in advance? Looks like they are. ;) I'm somewhat inclined to compliment you on your choices though, noelolz :mrgreen:

Ohh..Why thank you! :cool: :headbanger:
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Fatum11 wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:

Me too, I've been stressing about what to pack for months, now I am in full panic mode with only 2 months to go :shock:

Luckily I wear pretty much bassic make-up so that wont be an issue.... Shoes will probably be an issue though and luggage space, I wont have enough of it :(

Haha I'm glad I'm not alone!! Plus you and me will go from Miami to NYC and we need to pack for all weather!
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Fatum11 wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:

It's so much easier being a guy. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:
    Fatum11 wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:This is so me.. :oops: :lol: I even plan what make up I'll bring :D

Haha I'm glad I'm not alone!! Plus you and me will go from Miami to NYC and we need to pack for all weather!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can never pack before exactly the last minute
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 pm

I brought one track bag last year since I needed to fit all my luggage on my motorcycle/backpack.

Worked for me. Only wore one pair of shoes, packed five shirts, three pairs of shorts and plenty of boxers/socks. What else do you need?

EDIT: Everything ended up smelling like cigarette smoke though. That really fucking sucked.
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:27 pm

KDibildox wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can never pack before exactly the last minute

LOL I'm a list-maker queen. :roll: :lol:
    I'll try to pack light but I'm sure I'll bring stuff I'll never wear..
  • Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:32 pm

I'll be the weirdo wearing bright/light colors haha I seriously wear black way too much. My plan is to try and pack light but it probably won't work out that well. Starting to pick through my closet little by little.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm amused by this misconception the ladies have that they need cloths
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • nonesovile
    Oiler

by nonesovile » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:12 am

Since I'm coming from the Northerly regions of the world I can say that it feels like I''ll be wearing...nothing at alll! Stupid sexy flanders!
    Gonna be -30* leaving the airport so personally I'll be wearing a combination of blood/beer for the most part, and giving my winter parka a viking burial at sea.
    :boobs: Indeed!
    HDAngie
    Petty Officer

by HDAngie » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:18 am

I`m wearing on "Hammerfall" Treshold shirt for sure ( they have signed my Harley Davidson custombike which has the airbrush from the "Treshold-CD" on the motorcycle tank)
    and Stratovarius, Edguy, but nevertheless = black ! and white in the night :bangers: :bmhorns: is safer when I fall overboard after all this "light-beer"
    70K Survivor 2012 cabin 3401
    70K Survivor 2013 cabin 4546
    70K booked 2014 cabin 9038
    70K booked 2015 cabin 7566
    70K booked 2016 cabin 6562
    70K booked 2017 cabin 7566
    70K booked. 2018 cabin 7318
    hdangie@yahoo.de
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 am

^^^this girl's all in! Balls to the wall (so to speak)
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 am

^The pirate hat will do. Forget the rest. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 am

raspberry*tart wrote:
    KDibildox wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can never pack before exactly the last minute

LOL I'm a list-maker queen. :roll: :lol:
    I'll try to pack light but I'm sure I'll bring stuff I'll never wear..

Haha... I've always been a very engaged list maker too :oops: But nowadays we travel so many times a year that I've stopped making them, the list is printed in my brain now. But I can still plan outfits a year in advance or so, especially because I often need time to sew them as well :) I guess I will wear lots of pink and probably no band t-shirts :mrgreen:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:I'm amused by this misconception the ladies have that they need clothes

No kiddin'! Less clothes = Less luggage = More :boobs: = More better!
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 am

I actually think about this a lot. I've been focusing more on "in case it gets cold", since I'm Texan. If it's below 75, I'm freezing. So I've been trying to figure out what hockey sweaters I'm going to bring. There's one I really want to wear, but I'd have to make a minor modification to it. Not considering any that are signed.

Other than that, it'll be shorts and at least one The Absence shirt. Of course, I'll have a "dress up" outfit or two, also.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:47 am

EvilDan wrote:I actually think about this a lot. I've been focusing more on "in case it gets cold", since I'm Texan. If it's below 75, I'm freezing. So I've been trying to figure out what hockey sweaters I'm going to bring. There's one I really want to wear, but I'd have to make a minor modification to it. Not considering any that are signed.

Other than that, it'll be shorts and at least one The Absence shirt. Of course, I'll have a "dress up" outfit or two, also.

It was warm during the day on the boat (high 70s/low 80s tops I think), but after midnight on the pool deck it was very windy and got down as low as the high 50s I suspect...I have a funny pic of me & Metalwrath late one night on the deck with our hair blowing in the wind all crazy and he's wearing leather pants and jacket and I'm wearing a long leather coat. It was definitely good leather weather at night. :cool: More black leather = definitely more better! *note to self - buy more leather apparel before the cruise.* :mrgreen:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 am

Laura wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:I actually think about this a lot. I've been focusing more on "in case it gets cold", since I'm Texan. If it's below 75, I'm freezing. So I've been trying to figure out what hockey sweaters I'm going to bring. There's one I really want to wear, but I'd have to make a minor modification to it. Not considering any that are signed.

It was warm during the day on the boat (high 70s/low 80s tops I think), but after midnight on the pool deck it was very windy and got down as low as the high 50s I suspect...I have a funny pic of me & Metalwrath late one night on the deck with our hair blowing in the wind all crazy and he's wearing leather pants and jacket and I'm wearing a long leather coat. It was definitely good leather weather at night. :cool: More black leather = definitely more better! *note to self - buy more leather apparel before the cruise.* :mrgreen:

True metal people wanna rock not pose,
    Wearing jeans and leather ,
    Not cracker jack clothes :twisted:
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 am

I humbly suggest cosplay swimsuits for the ladies :chug: :boobs: :3drunks:

Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
  • nonesovile
    Oiler

by nonesovile » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:49 am

Alex Fields wrote:I humbly suggest cosplay swimsuits for the ladies :chug: :boobs: :3drunks:

That is quite the swimsuit! If you push a lady overboard wearing fishnets, when you drag her back up you may have dinner.
  • nonesovile
    Oiler

by nonesovile » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:53 am

EvilDan wrote:I actually think about this a lot. I've been focusing more on "in case it gets cold", since I'm Texan. If it's below 75, I'm freezing.

It's going to be on or around -22*F or colder the day I leave :lol:
    If anything is above 40*F then I'll be in a swimsuit, showing off my pasty Canadian skin.... Hahaha.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 pm

nonesovile wrote:
    Alex Fields wrote:I humbly suggest cosplay swimsuits for the ladies :chug: :boobs: :3drunks:

That is quite the swimsuit! If you push a lady overboard wearing fishnets, when you drag her back up you may have dinner.

ha haaa.....Catfish anyone?
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 pm

nonesovile wrote:

Hell, you don't even have to push her overbroad to have dinner! :twisted:

You can take that in the creepy pervy way, or the creepy canniballistic way... it doesn't really matter to me
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 pm

viathyn wrote:
    nonesovile wrote:

You can take that in the creepy pervy way, or the creepy canniballistic way... it doesn't really matter to me

:lol: om nom nom :shock:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    viathyn wrote:That is quite the swimsuit! If you push a lady overboard wearing fishnets, when you drag her back up you may have dinner.

:lol: om nom nom :shock:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:21 pm

viathyn wrote:
    nonesovile wrote:

My man!
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
  • Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Why do I feel like that swimsuit needs to come with fangs?

Gentlemen, it's called 'imagination'! Use it!
  • Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:47 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:Haha I'm glad I'm not alone!! Plus you and me will go from Miami to NYC and we need to pack for all weather!

That is going to suck, I have no idea what people wear in a city that snows :? plus it's summer here I am going to have a hard time finding stuff to take away I think. I might have to just buy "snow" clothes in NYC :lol:

Passionfruit wrote:i'll be wearing a pirate hat, and the rest will be decided as i unpack my clothes in the boat and i realize i missed something really important :lol:

Awesome! I love hats. My pirate one is crap, but I have an awesome witches hat.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Fatum11 wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:Haha I'm glad I'm not alone!! Plus you and me will go from Miami to NYC and we need to pack for all weather!

That is going to suck, I have no idea what people wear in a city that snows :? plus it's summer here I am going to have a hard time finding stuff to take away I think. I might have to just buy "snow" clothes in NYC :lol:

They tend to go naked. If you'd like me to give you advice on your wardrobe, PM me some pics of you in the proper winter gear and I'll tell you if you've got it right. ;)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: perv

All you need is: pants, shorts, tops, underwear, swimsuit, shoes, socks (depending on the shoes), sweatshirt or light jacket and most importantly, sunblock! and some toiletries :D.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:25 pm

KDibildox wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: perv

Don't feel left out. The invitation extends to you too. ;) :boobs:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Nice try. Won't happen :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:55 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Nice try. Won't happen :lol:

I'm revoking your creeper card :evil:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:01 pm

I creep others! not provide a creeping victim ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:03 pm

KDibildox wrote:I creep others! not provide a creeping victim ;)

There are no victims in the world of creeping. Only winners :wank:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:06 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I creep others! not provide a creeping victim ;)

There are no victims in the world of creeping. Only winners :wank:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :wank: :wank: :wank:
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 pm

You will see some Overkill stuff on me everyday!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred:
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA