Post Reply 785 posts
what will you wear in 2012?
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

Re: Who has the Guts to Wear One of Their Cheesy Metal Shirts??

by Two Shot Tawd » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Yep .Sometimes people judge me because I drink alot . They also judge me because I talk a little different ' cause I live in Mississippi . Some folks judge me because I hook up with circus chicks and enjoy a good ham . Yep . Folks can't understand why I'm afraid of trees and hearing improve jazz makes me break out in hives . We all will meet up and get along just fine . But , If you see me drunk of my arse talking to a slot machine , help me out ! :death:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm

I think you meant "Improv Jazz". Jazz usually cannot be improved because its perfect in most every way.

I get looked down at for my drinking as well. I will die from the bottle probably. I do not drink every day but when I do drink, I drink til I black out

And love every minute of it.

Well except waking up and your arse is sore part.

:lol: :mrgreen:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Yep, improv. I just don't get it. Sometimes it just sounds like a bunch of angry bees, lost and without good gps. :deathmetal:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:25 pm

ahahahahhahahahahahaha :metalguy:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm

I must admit to enjoying beer and if I am in the mood for liquor -- some nice scotch. I am not bashing others that think metal is defined by getting drunk routinely. I enjoy watching and listening to concerts while actually ENJOYING several beers. It enhances the totality of the show. However, it is usually no more than three beers over the course of an entire concert. My first and foremost objective at a concert is to enjoy the band's product -- not get drunk!! IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE ALCOHOL, IT IS ABOUT THE MUSIC :viking: :death: :death:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rum Runner
    Petty Officer

by Rum Runner » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 pm

This is one of those points that Tawd and I disagree about. I love improv jazz and some of the really "outside" stuff too. The farther from the tonal center the better really, but make sure that you truly impress me by finding your way back to the theme. (Coltrane and Parker, anyone?) I also happen to like the sound of angry bees who've lost their GPS units, hence my appreciation of old Racer X and Cacophony albums.

As far as boozing it up at a concert, often but not always I will have a couple of drinks at dinner before the show but not overdo it. I did see Robin Trower last year at the House of Blues in Orlando while I was pretty well lit on not-sure-how-many double Captain & Cokes and my condition worked well with the music and the vibe. While I was able to remember everything from the show and even remain standing all night, that was the sole exception to my rule and I will not repeat that again. (After I got home and hit the bed, I woke up out of a sound sleep because my head was spinning so much! Not fun at all.)
    "And the ship sails on / Back to the north / Through the fog and ice / And the albatross follows on" -- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:57 am

Two Shot Tawd wrote:Yep .Sometimes people judge me because I drink alot . They also judge me because I talk a little different ' cause I live in Mississippi . Some folks judge me because I hook up with circus chicks and enjoy a good ham . Yep . Folks can't understand why I'm afraid of trees and hearing improve jazz makes me break out in hives . We all will meet up and get along just fine . But , If you see me drunk of my arse talking to a slot machine , help me out ! :death:

I'll help ya out by video taping said conversation. I will then crack up hysterically as I post it on YouTube for all the world to see. :lol:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 am

grimmy82 wrote:
    Two Shot Tawd wrote:Yep .Sometimes people judge me because I drink alot . They also judge me because I talk a little different ' cause I live in Mississippi . Some folks judge me because I hook up with circus chicks and enjoy a good ham . Yep . Folks can't understand why I'm afraid of trees and hearing improve jazz makes me break out in hives . We all will meet up and get along just fine . But , If you see me drunk of my arse talking to a slot machine , help me out ! :death:

I'll help ya out by video taping said conversation. I will then crack up hysterically as I post it on YouTube for all the world to see. :lol:

I think youtube may be shut down by the 70,000 tons upload traffic on Jan. 28th, should be quite interesting. :beerwink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:

I think youtube may be shut down by the 70,000 tons upload traffic on Jan. 28th, should be quite interesting. :beerwink:

All of YouTube's bandwidth are belong to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 am

grimmy82 wrote:All of YouTube's bandwidth are belong to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Classic!! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Nina
    Oiler

by Nina » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 am

I just hope you guys are not thinkng about which belly buster to use under a cheesy metal shirt
    :oops:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:43 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:the SLither Slapper

Hey!!!

That's what the ladies called me in high school!! :lol:

no caption required
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:the SLither Slapper

Hey!!!

That's what the ladies called me in high school!! :lol:

no caption required

Holy shit!!! Thats histerical...bwa ha ha haaaa gotta love it! :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 pm

If this shirt means what I think it means (and honestly, I'm not convinced I'm even close) it's really only penguin approved roughly half the time.

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:If this shirt means what I think it means (and honestly, I'm not convinced I'm even close) it's really only penguin approved roughly half the time.

Well Rob, I guess if you were wearing it, one would have to translate it thusly:

FUCK ME

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:08 am

Disaster Area wrote:Well Rob, I guess if you were wearing it, one would have to translate it thusly:

FUCK ME

Much as I thought...

Therefore confirming that I would really only want that message being taken literally by a very small % of those who might read it :twisted:

*waves at Debb* :lol: :cheers:

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:33 am

It is good to see that you are still a creepy SOB ShoreSlayer. :lol:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:55 am

grimmy82 wrote:It is good to see that you are still a creepy SOB ShoreSlayer. :lol:

Nah... it'd be creepy if I waved at Kevin, Scott or Craig (or all 3? oh my!)...

But Debb luvs her lil metal penguin ;)

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:30 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:It is good to see that you are still a creepy SOB ShoreSlayer. :lol:

Nah... it'd be creepy if I waved at Kevin, Scott or Craig (or all 3? oh my!)...

But Debb luvs her lil metal penguin ;)

IS THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE....THAT YOU'RE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIN?

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:If this shirt means what I think it means (and honestly, I'm not convinced I'm even close) it's really only penguin approved roughly half the time.

Well Rob, I guess if you were wearing it, one would have to translate it thusly:

FUCK ME

god, you are hilarious Disaster-Craig-Area!! And, I've been meaning to tell you - you are truly the KING of google images! The stuff you post on the virtual riot thread and elsewhere is MOST EXCELLENT!!! :cheers: :shred: :party: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:01 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

FUCK ME

god, you are hilarious Disaster-Craig-Area!! And, I've been meaning to tell you - you are truly the KING of google images! The stuff you post on the virtual riot thread and elsewhere is MOST EXCELLENT!!! :cheers: :shred: :party: :lol:

Ahhh yes....thats our little Slither Slapper!.....gets me every time!! :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 pm

:beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Floridaboys ! Where is my lighter ? What about my Tom Jones poster ? Ya think Wasp can be on board for the trip ? Better yet, will the bars have natty light for your dizzle, two sizzle ?
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

If they got me summa that there Pabst Blue Ribbon I'm all set. :trashdrink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:If they got me summa that there Pabst Blue Ribbon I'm all set. :trashdrink:

LOL – Pabst Blue Ribbon! It was always a bit of a “joke” beer among my friends and me in college – would even buy it on occasion because it was/is cheap. I don’t know why, but for some reason even the word Pabst is funny to me. Try saying Pabst three times fast. Pabst, Pabst, Pabst. I hadn’t had a Pabst in years until I went to an Obituary / Goatwhore / Berzerker gig in Oct 2009 at the Logan Square Auditorium in Chicago. I had never been to that venue before, and lol’d that Pabst (in cans) was one of the few beers they sold there. And what can I say? Had quite a few Pabsts that night. :trashdrink: :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:45 pm

''Hear ya friend . I have not had PBR since Tuesday . It's the... " Last call for drinks , the chick with the missing ear and sparse facial hair is coming home with me," of beers . :deathmetal:
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Pabst????????? Does that bring back some memories. I remember my fraternity in college having that shit on draught at some of the football game parties. It kind of ruined the experience though. It deserves to be drunk out of a can LOL!!!!!!!!!! :viking:

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Hell yeah! I'd never drink PBR from a bottle. Of all the domestic beers, I honestly think Pabst is the best. But I know they won't have it on the cruise. I really can't object to that though, it's a luxury cruise, not a fishing trip. :cheers:

:givebeer:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 am

I drank some of that PBR when i was in college.It's terrible stuff.
    I can't understand why people actually get tattoos of it :lol:
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 am

Metalwrath wrote:I drank some of that PBR when i was in college.It's terrible stuff.

Big scenester drink here in LA
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am

Metalwrath wrote:I drank some of that PBR when i was in college.It's terrible stuff.

It's an acquired taste. :lol:

Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

PBR taste the best when you are drunk before you buy em . 'Reminds me of my worste hang over ever .... woke up to conjoined migit chicks . The one that did the talk'n harps up , " I'm thirsty ! Get me a sweet tea. while you are at it , take your ass to the Piggly Wiggly and get some more PBR . If you are a gentleman, you will throw in some peach Faygo ! " 'Miss them girls . They nitted me a sweater last Christmas . :metalguy:
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 pm

^^ I am starting to think you might be a little....crazy.
    :lol:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 am

grimmy82 wrote:^^ We've all known for some time now that you are completely....crazy.

fixed

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:^^ We've all known for some time now that you are completely....crazy.

fixed

Hahahah thanks!

Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Yep .I'm a little crazy . I don't really fit well down here in the armpit of America . That's why I plan on moving back to Florida . I guess I could post more sane type stuff . No fun in that . So , for the record , I like posting things that are not so traditional . I promise it is all in fun . Does anybody want to guess what I have a degree in ? Psychology . :deathmetal:
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:54 pm

PBR is really considered a cool beer in LA???? You got to be kidding me. :metalguy:

Rum Runner
    Petty Officer

by Rum Runner » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Grimmy, sweetheart, you have NO idea just how crazy Tawd actually is! He is showing good behavior here on the boards, believe it or not, so just imagine what he'll be like in the ship. :shock:
    "And the ship sails on / Back to the north / Through the fog and ice / And the albatross follows on" -- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    Two Shot Tawd
    Crewman

by Two Shot Tawd » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh sweet lord . I got the image of Betty White tatted on my left butt cheek . I'm a bus driver for kids with emotional problems . That being said , if you think I'm crazy , at least you don't have to watch a six year old kid talk to his dead uncle who died in a freak petting zoo accident . Fuck'n goats ! Why ? Why ?Bahh ,bahhh, my ass ! :deathmetal:
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Boy, do the cruise mates have any idea what they are getting into with Two Shot?? I can actually remember him wearing a Barry Manilow shirt to the Slayer's South of Heaven tour. He was drinking RC Cola and eating Moonpies. It was the funniest thing that I ever witnessed. He had the guys in a local band vomiting from the laughter. The dude is a NUTT -- but a funny one!@! :viking: :viking:

Post Reply 785 posts