Locked 227 posts
More Extreme Metal for 2012
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: More Extreme Metal for 2012

by Ravenlord » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Are you just making a point or are there actually death metal bands with clean vocals? I agree with your point but I don't think I've ever heard clean vocals for a death metal band. Although my idea of clean could completely different to yours also...
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Are you just making a point or are there actually death metal bands with clean vocals? I agree with your point but I don't think I've ever heard clean vocals for a death metal band. Although my idea of clean could completely different to yours also...

I am making a point. ;) However, Into Eternity are like a fusion between DM and PM and have both clean vocals and growling.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Are you just making a point or are there actually death metal bands with clean vocals? I agree with your point but I don't think I've ever heard clean vocals for a death metal band. Although my idea of clean could completely different to yours also...

I've never heard one that plays death metal music and has 100% clean vocals. Plenty of bands do clean vocal parts (ranging from little to alot) that are definitely death metal bands. Mostly they fall into the melodic death metal vein these days.

But if you want some clean female vocals with your brutality, here goes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qkwIEnrnKI

Metalwrath thought this was fruitier than Peter Pan when I posted it elsewhere, but I really enjoy these Fins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J8xf3nuCtw
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Evican wrote:
    EveryFairyDies wrote:I would classify Cripper as more death metal, because of the vocals. I'm a vocally-orientated person, and I can easily get turned aside from certain bands based solely on their vocals. Whenever someone asks me what kind of music/metal I like, I always say "I don't mind death/black metal, but I can't listen to a lot of it for very long, and I would listen to a lot more if I could get just the instrumental version."

There is no way that you classify a band by it's genre due to vocals. Saying this would be taking a 100% death metal band that has clean vocals and classifying them as "rock" or "pop" based solely on the vocals and completely disregarding the MUSIC. Bit stupid if you ask me. Cripper is Thrash but have vocals that lend themselves to death metal.

Hey EveryFairyDies, I promise, she doesn't Image, really she's quite tame and subdued in person. I think someone pissed on her avocado/vegemite sandwich today Image, which caused her mind to implode and forget to litter her remarks with :lol: or ;) or even :mrgreen:

Or it could be she has this "thing" with people from Brisbane. You know those "uppidty" Sydney peopleImage, thinking they are the "best Australians" and all that mumbo jumbo. :roll: :lol: :roll:

But once everyone is Image it will be all Image

(this post was brought to you so I can shoehorn many NEW smileys into it)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

KevinP wrote:Hey EveryFairyDies, I promise, she doesn't Image, really she's quite tame and subdued in person. I think someone pissed on her avocado/vegemite sandwich today Image, which caused her mind to implode and forget to litter her remarks with :lol: or ;) or even :mrgreen:

Or it could be she has this "thing" with people from Brisbane. You know those "uppidty" Sydney peopleImage, thinking they are the "best Australians" and all that mumbo jumbo. :roll: :lol: :roll:

But once everyone is Image it will be all Image

(this post was brought to you so I can shoehorn many NEW smileys into it)

Lorelei knows that I am a nice in person! The week after the cruise, I flew to Brisbane to see Amanda Palmer and she was there in her 70000 Tons shirt. (Talk about small world. And Lorelei is actually Canadian) As much as I love Vegemite I can't eat it on bread, toast only. :P

Don't get all diplomatic on us now Kevin. :lol:
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Evican wrote:As much as I love Vegemite I can't eat it on bread, toast only. :P

Wow! What do Australians make their toast out of? Here in Canada, we make ours from bread :?

Evican wrote:Don't get all diplomatic on us now Kevin. :lol:

He's been conversing with too many Canadians here on the forum and it's messing with his Americanometers :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Wow! What do Australians make their toast out of? Here in Canada, we make ours from bread :?

He's been conversing with too many Canadians here on the forum and it's messing with his Americanometers :lol:

There is a difference between toast and bread! Toast, hence the name is toasted bread. I don't eat it on untoasted bread then, seeing as we're nitpicking. :roll:
    If the word "sandwich" is used, one would think that it means bread unless the term "toasted sandwich" is used.

Either that, or too much Vegemite. :lol:
  • southfloridametal
    Wiper

by southfloridametal » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:10 pm

I went to the Accept/Sabaton show lastnight here in Ft.Lauderdale, and was talking with the singer for Sabaton about the cruise........, and weather they were going to be back on, he said they told them they werent intrested in repeating the same bands as this year
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Evican wrote:...seeing as we're nitpicking. :roll:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Just made me laugh and I'm bored waiting for playoffs to start ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage Image

Personally love the news that we may have a whole new lineup of bands for next cruise. Viva la Variety :headbanger:

Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Just made me laugh and I'm bored waiting for playoffs to start ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage Image

Personally love the news that we may have a whole new lineup of bands for next cruise. Viva la Variety :headbanger:

Wish we got the games televised here. It would be awesome! Although I fear that it would be on at some ridiculous hour like the baseball is. :roll:

Definitely! Although, I really would love to see Cripper again. So glad I made it to their 10am set on the pool deck. :headbanger:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 am

southfloridametal wrote:I went to the Accept/Sabaton show lastnight here in Ft.Lauderdale, and was talking with the singer for Sabaton about the cruise........, and weather they were going to be back on, he said they told them they werent intrested in repeating the same bands as this year

Good news indeed as I don't want ANY repeats.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 am

KevinP wrote:
    southfloridametal wrote:I went to the Accept/Sabaton show lastnight here in Ft.Lauderdale, and was talking with the singer for Sabaton about the cruise........, and weather they were going to be back on, he said they told them they werent intrested in repeating the same bands as this year

Good news indeed as I don't want ANY repeats.

As much as I love many of the bands from the maiden voyage, I'm pretty much with you on the no repeats idea (at least none 2 years in a row). I could see some repeats from the first cruise on the third or fourth however! Kinda like at Wacken or other fests. For example, I think Ensiferum was at WOA in 2008 and are playing this summer as well.

To the topic of the thread, I suspect there won't much "extreme metal" ever on this cruise. There are other fests like Maryland Death Fest or Hole in the Sky where there is plenty of heavier music if that is what one is more exclusively into.
    I mean look at HITS this year (sadly the last year though so say the promoters)...black metal heaven with Immortal, Enslaved, Satyricon, Mayhem, and Marduk! And I predict a couple more heavy hitters are yet to be announced like Dimmu Borgir and Ihsahn (and actually I'm hoping for ONE FINAL Emperor reunion!)
    :beerhorns:
    Last edited by Laura on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 am

tyrwoman wrote:I'm hoping for ONE FINAL Emperor reunion!)

Me too! But make it on the Cruise, not HITS. ;)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:59 am

Bentz! wrote:

How 'bout BOTH?!!!! :headbanger: :metalguy: :beerhorns: :heavydrink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 am

Bentz! wrote:

+70000!!! :beerhorns:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 pm

tyrwoman wrote:To the topic of the thread, I suspect there won't much "extreme metal" ever on this cruise. There are other fests like Maryland Death Fest or Hole in the Sky where there is plenty of heavier music if that is what one is more exclusively into.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I'm not saying let's have 40 death/black metal bands, but a quick list of bands that were offered spots and turned them down, reveals: Atheist, Cannibal Corpse, Kreator, just to name a few. You get rid of Arsis, Absence and 1 other band (not that those bands are wimpy, but not to the heavy degree of the previous I mentioned) and suddenly the "ratio" of bands on the board tips a little more towards the "extreme side".

Anyways, I myself don't consider death metal "extreme" when we are talking about metal to other metalheads. It's extreme for the non metal person. I view EXTREME as grindcore, obscure black metal, or really out there avante garde stuff. Otherwise most of all the bands on the past cruise were fairly "normal" in the scope of what all of us are used to listening to.

:mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah, I could make out nearly all the band logos this year! Apparently the more extreme a band, the more illegible their logo... It could be a censorship thing though. When I think of extreme, I think of band names that I wouldn't be willing to mention out loud, like Anal Vomit and Prostitute Disfigurement (off the top of my head).
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Yeah, I could make out nearly all the band logos this year! Apparently the more extreme a band, the more illegible their logo... It could be a censorship thing though. When I think of extreme, I think of band names that I wouldn't be willing to mention out loud, like Anal Vomit and Prostitute Disfigurement (off the top of my head).

:lol: Yeah those were the days when it became a joke unto itself where I would get a new 7" or demo tape and I would try and figure out what the band name was. Usually the harder to read, the crappier the music, as they thought being "brOOtal" was sooo ultra cool, they forgot to worry about creating actual listenable music.

The amount of demo tapes I had to endure back then seems kinda insane. Granted, there were plenty of great bands I discovered or that went on to fame and slight fortune (Cradle of Filth, Gorefest, Impaled Nazarene, Suffocation, Fear Factory, etc.) but it seemed like for a few years anyone that LIKED death metal, had their own death metal band. :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:28 pm

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:To the topic of the thread, I suspect there won't much "extreme metal" ever on this cruise. There are other fests like Maryland Death Fest or Hole in the Sky where there is plenty of heavier music if that is what one is more exclusively into.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I'm not saying let's have 40 death/black metal bands, but a quick list of bands that were offered spots and turned them down, reveals: Atheist, Cannibal Corpse, Kreator, just to name a few. You get rid of Arsis, Absence and 1 other band (not that those bands are wimpy, but not to the heavy degree of the previous I mentioned) and suddenly the "ratio" of bands on the board tips a little more towards the "extreme side".

Anyways, I myself don't consider death metal "extreme" when we are talking about metal to other metalheads. It's extreme for the non metal person. I view EXTREME as grindcore, obscure black metal, or really out there avante garde stuff. Otherwise most of all the bands on the past cruise were fairly "normal" in the scope of what all of us are used to listening to.

:mrgreen:

Good points Kevin...I guess it begs the question "what the hell is or what is meant by 'extreme metal music' or 'extreme music' anyway?" I guess it really depends on your vantage point. To my parents, even most classic rock like Led Zeppelin is "extreme" - god knows how they would classify bands like Behemoth or Napalm Death! :twisted: (they would probably want to have me "committed" if they knew I counted both among my favorites in fact. ;) )

As has been discussed on these forums all these months - there are so many tastes within metal. I remember when I listed 40 bands early on, on the 2012 wishlist thread, I noticed there were at least a few other lists of 40 that had not one overlapping band.

I brought up black metal via mentioning the Hole in the Sky fest* since it seems that many people have considered that genre "extreme" for various reasons.... even the commercially successful ones like Dimmu Borgir.

You brought up avant-garde music - some of that is what I would call "extreme" - I'm thinking in particular of a band like Sunn O)))) who I've tried to listen to and just don't get it/can't get into it.

Oh my - another genre, classification discussion - kinda makes my head hurt. ;) Quoting someone from the forum from long ago (don't remember who it was)...there is music I like and music I don't like. :P

(I have no idea if any of that made any sense whatsoever :? )

* from the Hole in the Sky website: http://holeinthesky.no/2011/articles/supper/309
    "Norway has been on the forefront of extreme metal since 1991, that’s 20 years and counting, so we’ve decided to invite four of the most crucial acts in terms of developing the scene. To close the final Hole in the Sky chapter: THE LAST SUPPER, we give you Immortal, Satyricon, Mayhem and Enslaved (The Big 4 of extreme metal?).
    Last edited by Laura on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Prostitute Disfigurement

Yes please, Prostitute Disfigurement for 2012! Their Descendants of Depravity album was great.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Memnoch wrote:Yes please, Prostitute Disfigurement for 2012!

70000 Tons 2012! Bringing you brand new fun activities like Water Aerobics and Prostitute Disfigurement! It's fun for all the family! :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

There's too many "normal" death metal bands, that there would be ZERO need for any of the "brutal/silly" ones, since they have even a smaller audience/demographic.

Bands like Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower, Immolation have loyal following for many years, simply because they are quality bands.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Prostitute Disfigurement

Yes please, Prostitute Disfigurement for 2012! Their Descendants of Depravity album was great.

Agreed! That was a great album! I'd put them at a zero chance they're onbroad, however. I'd take them on a US tour, though.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 pm

My favorite (ie - so stupid they are funny, but music is quite shitty) bands names are:

The Meats Shits (my Dad especially gets a kick out of this even though he never heard 1 second of the music) http://www.myspace.com/meatshitsofficial
    Anal Blast http://www.myspace.com/analofblastnydm
    Cock and Ball Torture http://www.myspace.com/cockandballtorture
    Dying Fetus http://www.myspace.com/dyingfetus
    Anal Cunt http://www.myspace.com/analcuntband

I was always got a kick out of "Guy Lombardo": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrjaMAuqC2M

Corpsefuckingart http://www.myspace.com/corpsefuckingart
    Rumpelstilskin Grinder http://www.myspace.com/rumpelstiltskingrinder (the most listenable of all of these bands)
    Jow for a Cowboy (one of the shittest newer bands to come around) http://www.myspace.com/jobforacowboy
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:51 am

ragnaröks_roller wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Disturbing (in a good way) to say the least :beerwink: :lol: :beerwink:

You wanna see disturbing? When this was lookin' at me half way thru my editing job I was disturbed. :lol:

nevermind the bod, you got me with the massive forehead, hahaha! e gads! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • waldmensch
    Crewman

by waldmensch » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:14 pm

More Gore Metal!!!!!!!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 pm

waldmensch wrote:More Gore Metal!!!!!!!

Is that a real genre or are you just making shit up?
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    waldmensch wrote:More Gore Metal!!!!!!!

Is that a real genre or are you just making shit up?

Really?!

I diagnose dangerously high levels of power metal in your system.
    Take two of these and call me in the morning...
    :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:24 pm

:lol: I have power metal poisoning. I hear it's contagious! :mrgreen:
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Ravenlord wrote::lol: I have power metal poisoning. I hear it's contagious! :mrgreen:

I think I built up an immunity after being onbroad with all of you haha
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    ChAiNsAWguTsFvkK
    Oiler

by ChAiNsAWguTsFvkK » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm

No other misnomer comes close to the insult of "power metal", i think it should rightfully be dubbed "poofter meddle". Keep metal pure and filthy! Rainbows, unicorns, dolphins all that girly fantasy shit ain't metal!
    i want to open your mind
    i want to live your remorse
    i want to bathe in the blood
    that gave life to your corpse...
    ---
    Only Death Is Real
    http://darksoul7.com/
    ChAiNsAWguTsFvkK
    Oiler

by ChAiNsAWguTsFvkK » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Duane why do you have Gojira listed twice for next year, you like em that much?? :P
    i want to open your mind
    i want to live your remorse
    i want to bathe in the blood
    that gave life to your corpse...
    ---
    Only Death Is Real
    http://darksoul7.com/
    MetalJunkie
    Oiler

by MetalJunkie » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:55 am

In my opinion this years line-up was not at all great, mostly due to overflow of power-folkmetal bands.

Bring more stuff like Motörhead, Job For A Cowboy, Wasp and create more diversity.

I´m got butterflies in my belly after booking a cabin for next year :death:
    Scream until you like it
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

MetalJunkie wrote: Job For A Cowboy,

The Blackguard of "Death Metal". Let's hope and pray a death metal "roster spot" is not wasted on such drivel.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • raiderdeath442
    Crewman

by raiderdeath442 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:13 am

I thought last year they had a pretty good blend of bands but the one thing i was disappointed in were the tribute bands doing bathory songs and what not. I thought those spots were wasted and could have been used for another "regular" band. I myself prefer the power metal. Sorry to say but power metal sells and isnt that the ultimate goal of promoters and organizers.I'd like to see an 80's iconic metal band like vicious rumors,tyketto, warrior,icon,etc. Just one slot won't kill the cruise.
    We survived 2011 #5594
    Can we do it for 2012 #4091
    2013--?
    2012 MOST WANTED Flotsam and Jetsam, Hammerfall,Helloween,Overkill,Dark Moor,Yngwie Malmsteen,TYR, Pathfinder,UFO,Warrior,Dethkklok,Symphony X,Edguy,Armored Saint.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:21 am

raiderdeath442 wrote:Sorry to say but power metal sells and isnt that the ultimate goal of promoters and organizers.

It's become quite apparent that in the last 2 days that next years cruise is not going to have any problem selling out. Also I haven't see any evidence showing power metal to sell better than death or thrash. I am a big power metal fan also btw.

Twilight Of The Gods did seem a little hit and miss from what I heard this year. Never my type of thing but I agree, I would prefer to have a proper band rather than tribute playing.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 pm

raiderdeath442 wrote: I myself prefer the power metal. Sorry to say but power metal sells and isnt that the ultimate goal of promoters and organizers.I'd like to see an 80's iconic metal band like vicious rumors,tyketto, warrior,icon,etc. Just one slot won't kill the cruise.

WOW what a hornet's nest you unknowningly stubbled into here my friend. :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Oh Kevin :lol:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Can see a battle breaking out on deck 2 between the power metal fans and the Death metal fans :mrgreen:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 pm

KevinP wrote:WOW what a hornet's nest you unknowingly stubbled into here my friend.

Is this what happens when you've eaten too much Vegemite and forget to shave for a few days and mistakenly go looking for your razor up in a tree or attic or something? :? ;)

Locked 227 posts