Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

Re: Like A Knight In A Dark Night: KAMELOT

by EvilDan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:11 am

Egokrusher wrote:It's been a couple days, shouldn't they be docked in NOLA picking up Down, Crowbar, and/or Goatwhore?

Or are they passing them up to pick up a certain Danish-born US citizen living in Texas? Can't really think of another band they'd pick up in Texas that fits the theme of the ship.

I have a hard time believing Phil would be up for this, seeing what security has been like at Down shows. However, that was in DFW, where apparently there are a bunch of idiots still sending him death threats because of some of the things he said about Dime just before he was killed. Goatwhore seems too "new" to fit the theme.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 am

King Diamond is a name that might even help it sell out considering he hasn't played too many shows in recent years. I'm sure there are plenty of people people out there like me who really want to see him live before it's too late.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 am

Ravenlord wrote:King Diamond is a name that might even help it sell out considering he hasn't played too many shows in recent years. I'm sure there are plenty of people people out there like me who really want to see him live before it's too late.

Yes! I would love to see King before it's too late. Is his health okay to handle the cruise?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:King Diamond is a name that might even help it sell out considering he hasn't played too many shows in recent years. I'm sure there are plenty of people people out there like me who really want to see him live before it's too late.

Yes! I would love to see King before it's too late. Is his health okay to handle the cruise?

That is a good question and speaking health with everything going on with my mum and what happened to her on a cruise i just emailed the cruise and asked them what there medical suitatiosn are like

" The ship will have two fully licensed doctors, and three nurses onboard the ship. Should you get sick onboard, you will need to go to the medical facilities. The doctor will diagnose the illness and advise accordingly.

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Thanks,"

thats what i got from them so judging from that i dont think they will have the means to air lift the king off the boat if a medical emergency arisies with him cause its a big worry for him
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 am

Yeah, I think it would be a bad situation for anybody on broad if something happened.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:38 am

I also agree, I would certainly not want him to be on broad if his health is in any way at risk. I am curious however how long the recovery process takes to be back to some kind of normality (if that is possible) after what he has been through. It seems it has been quite a while since he had his surgery.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 am

Ravenlord wrote:I also agree, I would certainly not want him to be on broad if his health is in any way at risk. I am curious however how long the recovery process takes to be back to some kind of normality (if that is possible) after what he has been through. It seems it has been quite a while since he had his surgery.

Same applies to Nergal should Behemoth get booked. Health comes first.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 am

Egokrusher wrote:It's been a couple days, shouldn't they be docked in NOLA picking up Down, Crowbar, and/or Goatwhore?

God no :lol:
    Besides if Phil Anselmo was onbroad somebody would get in a fight with him and end up punching him for being such a dickhead (Probably me)
  • Ripley
    Crewman

by Ripley » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 am

KevinP wrote:
    Ripley wrote:Yes Morbid Angel, we need something raw after that softice announcement of Kamelot ;)

Cheers Ripley

It doesn't get any rawer than ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvgVvjr ... re=related

Then again it doesn't get any more hardcore radical, manical or animal than that either. :lol: :cry: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, the new album is really different, but don't worry at Party San Festival this year they played all "hits" and only a little of the new album.
    On Stage they will swep all doubts away, so I still would like to see them onbraod, although I think they are more a candidate for the bardge thing.
    Most probably we get the Rolling Stones next :lol: :lol:

Cheers Ripley
    I space no one can hear you scream

Wishlist for 70000 tons 2014: Dark Fortress, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, Cripper, God Seed, Skeletonwitch, Necrophobic, Belphegor, Skalmöld, Endstille, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, King Diamond
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:32 am

Metalwrath wrote:

Besides if Phil Anselmo was onbroad somebody would get in a fight with him and end up punching him for being such a dickhead (Probably me)

i woudlent want phil on board cause he would have a fuck load of security around him at all times the aweosme thing about the cruise is the bands interact with the fans
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 am

EvilDan wrote:

Or are they passing them up to pick up a certain Danish-born US citizen living in Texas? Can't really think of another band they'd pick up in Texas that fits the theme of the ship.

I have a hard time believing Phil would be up for this, seeing what security has been like at Down shows. However, that was in DFW, where apparently there are a bunch of idiots still sending him death threats because of some of the things he said about Dime just before he was killed. Goatwhore seems too "new" to fit the theme.

Errr.... Rigor Mortis, HelStar, Solitude Aeturnus, Galactic Cowboys,Ignitor, Phantom-X, Watchtower, D.R.I, are all in theory possible bands from Texas.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:11 am

Wow, I thought I was the only Galactic Cowboys fan on earth. I have all their albums and saw them at the Fenix in Seattle opening for Kings X and Pissing Razors.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Wow, I thought I was the only Galactic Cowboys fan on earth. I have all their albums and saw them at the Fenix in Seattle opening for Kings X and Pissing Razors.

I am not a fan really, I merely collect and store heavy metal geological data.

But I would check them out if they did play the cruise. Cause I have not seen them and their songs are always kind of quirky.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Wow, I thought I was the only Galactic Cowboys fan on earth. I have all their albums and saw them at the Fenix in Seattle opening for Kings X and Pissing Razors.

Man you lucky bastard :P

I loved early Galactic Cowboys (that first album....WOW) and Kings X (Out of the Silent Planet, Gretchen Goes To Nebraska, Faith Hope Love).

Neither have ever ventured down to Australia so I've never got to see them live :( Wrote to them both many many years ago and got their autographs though so at least that's something :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer

by Keuf » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I would assume the imaginary boat is still anchored in Tampa. 70,000 Tons of Metal, The World's Biggest Floating Metal Festival, let a scouting party roam around in a swamp in Florida, where they were rescued by a MORBID ANGEL. We then sailed back into the Atlantic, our course North-Northeast, full steam ahead!
    :shred:

:cheers: :deathmetal:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 pm

EvilDan wrote:Goatwhore seems too "new" to fit the theme.

define "new"...
    They're metal, not commercialized. And they've been around more than a decade... and feature members of other high profile acts (Soilent Green, Acid Bath)
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:40 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:define "new"...
    They're metal, not commercialized. And they've been around more than a decade... and feature members of other high profile acts (Soilent Green, Acid Bath)

^

Yea, Im lost on the too new comment too.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Ravenlord wrote:It was the same at Metalcamp last year. He just couldn't hit a lot of the notes. It was so disappointing. But then the year before in Dublin he was perfect.

Yea I read in an interview with Youngblood that he was pretty happy to have fabio for the tour. Mentioned being able to do songs that Khan just couldnt hit the notes for anymore. Unfortunately ive only seen Kamelot with Michael so I have no comparison.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:00 am

cycosurgeon wrote:Errr.... Rigor Mortis, HelStar, Solitude Aeturnus, Galactic Cowboys,Ignitor, Phantom-X, Watchtower, D.R.I, are all in theory possible bands from Texas.

Not sure how I forgot Rigor Mortis, since I saw them on my birthday. They definitely fit the theme.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I would assume the imaginary boat is still anchored in Tampa. 70,000 Tons of Metal, The World's Biggest Floating Metal Festival, let a scouting party roam around in a swamp in Florida, where they were rescued by a MORBID ANGEL. We then sailed back into the Atlantic, our course North-Northeast, full steam ahead!
    :shred:

I hope they will go south and pass the Panama-channel and then go north from there to pick up some West Coast-bands.
  • eviljess
    Oiler

by eviljess » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:57 am

deadhorse from texas, and or pasadena napalm division. members of d.r.i./deadhorse. that shit is the bomb! king diamond would be the ultimate. not likely but , never hurts to want. :trashdrink:
  • varnamsgirl
    Oiler

by varnamsgirl » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:51 am

Rab wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:

i woudlent want phil on board cause he would have a fuck load of security around him at all times the aweosme thing about the cruise is the bands interact with the fans

Phil doesn't usually have security around him at his shows in NOLA. In fact, we mingles freely in the crowd, watching other bands perform, but I think it's mostly because he knows so many people at these local shows. At his show with Warbeast in Dallas, he didn't have security, but he also didn't leave the backstage area except for when he went on stage with Warbeast. lol! He's always been very polite to me, but I don't see him ever agreeing to be on 70KTOM or BTH. Exhorder or Goatwhore would probably be the best NOLA band for either cruise.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 am

varnamsgirl wrote: Exhorder or Goatwhore would probably be the best NOLA band for either cruise.

Did Exhorder get a new drummer yet?
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • varnamsgirl
    Oiler

by varnamsgirl » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 am

As far as I know, Seth Davis is still drumming for them, unless things have changed recently.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 am

varnamsgirl wrote:As far as I know, Seth Davis is still drumming for them, unless things have changed recently.

He told me today he left on 09/18/11. So get up to speed with the bands in your neck of the woods already :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • varnamsgirl
    Oiler

by varnamsgirl » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 pm

We didn't make it to the show in Lafayette, which was on September 16, so I guess that was Seth's last show. Varnam spoke with Jay about a month ago, and he didn't mention anything about Seth quitting the band. It'll be a bitch for them to find a replacement. Drummers such as Chris and Seth are just about impossible to find in our area. Hopefully, they find a replacement soon. Also, Jay moved to San Antonio, so I'm not sure what the future holds for Exhorder. Hmmmm...
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Allison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should post more!! Nice to see you here!! Cheers and Biers! :givebeer:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:57 pm

C'mon andy, its been over a week - time for the next announcement!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • varnamsgirl
    Oiler

by varnamsgirl » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:45 am

KevinP wrote:
    varnamsgirl wrote:As far as I know, Seth Davis is still drumming for them, unless things have changed recently.

He told me today he left on 09/18/11. So get up to speed with the bands in your neck of the woods already :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBH, no offense to anyone, but I am really not all that interested in the majority of the bands in our neck of da swamp. Exhorder, of course, is great and so is Goatwhore, but for the most part, the rest of the bands play sludge, which is definitely not my cup of tea. :beerwink:

TOM CRUISE wrote:Allison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should post more!! Nice to see you here!! Cheers and Biers! :givebeer:

Hey, Scott! Thanks! I'll try to post more and creep around less. Although Kevin may prefer for me to remain hidden. :lol:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Any day now UMC... :?
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Aneak
    Oiler

by Aneak » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Fuck how did I not notice this earlier! Woot Kamelot!!! :viking:
    2011: Cabin #3545
    2012: Cabin #2031
    2013: Cabin #2563
    2014: Cabin #4521
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 pm

^^ That's my 2012 cabinmate. She's the one who roomed with Debb this year, for anyone that has been confusing us.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:53 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:^^ That's my 2012 cabinmate. She's the one who roomed with Debb this year, for anyone that has been confusing us.

you post almost 100x as much as her... who's confused?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Mostly facebook people. I've got a few facebook friend requests that were "Hey, you're the girl that roomed with Debb!" And I kindly accept their friend request and tell them "Nope, I have no idea who you're talking about. I didn't go this year."
    She just told me who she roomed with this year :lol:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Ah, she's been pre-corrupted then... you're in good hands!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:17 am

TOM CRUISE wrote: Biers! :givebeer:

Let's make it a RULE that when you want to type BEER, you type BIER in honor of Duane. :shred: :shred: :shred:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:04 am

KevinP wrote:

Let's make it a RULE that when you want to type BEER, you type BIER in honor of Duane. :shred: :shred: :shred:

I hope this catches on! Now if only the forum gods would change this: :givebeer:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:14 am

KevinP wrote:

Agreed! :cheers:

AlaskaRachel wrote:^^ That's my 2012 cabinmate. She's the one who roomed with Debb this year, for anyone that has been confusing us.

Two Alaskans in a cabin together. I see a comedy of errors in your future.
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:33 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

I hope this catches on! Now if only the forum gods would change this: :givebeer:

that would be awesome. a reference to duane AND how you spell beer in dutch
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 am

That's better :beerwink:
Post Reply 7521 posts