Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: News From Germany!

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 pm

RUNNING. FUCKING. WILD.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Metaluke17
    Crewman

by Metaluke17 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:16 pm

My guess is most likely that, since both Accept and Kreator are working on new album to be release later this year (in spring?), These 2 EXCELLENT bands might reserve their cabins for 2013. Of course, I would love to have them with us Right fucking now but I doubt it can be possible. I will never miss a Kreator show in my own city, this is my favorite Thrash band... well... my favorite band, period! For Accept, Blood of the Nation was a killer comeback and I hope the next one will match it. Also, from all shows I have attend this year, Accept was truly the best one!!

Oh yeah, many people, mainly promoters and musicians, told me about Nergal, being a real gentleman. No matter how dark and evil is the music, the man behind is not.
    2012: 4065
    Returning in 2014 cabin 3029

wishlist: D.R.I., King Diamond, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Necrophobic, Malevolent Creation, Brutality, Vreid, Suicidal Angels, Exumer, Hatchet, Myrath.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 pm

WizardBeast wrote:RUNNING. FUCKING. WILD.

Nope :( They hail from Hamburg so the scouting party would need to be heading in a Northerly direction for that one I'm afraid :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Metaluke17
    Crewman

by Metaluke17 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:20 pm

one pirate band by year

2011 : Swashbuckle
    2012 : Alestorm
    2013 : Perhaps, Running Wild :D
    2012: 4065
    Returning in 2014 cabin 3029

wishlist: D.R.I., King Diamond, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Necrophobic, Malevolent Creation, Brutality, Vreid, Suicidal Angels, Exumer, Hatchet, Myrath.
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 pm

If Kreator's working on a new album, then the timing would be great for them on a certain Barge to Hell.
    Doooo Eeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :death:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Let's not forget that Russia is also east of Germany...
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Ogre wrote:If Kreator's working on a new album, then the timing would be great for them on a certain Barge to Hell.

fuck man...we are seriously considering the move to the BARGE TO HELL being that (as many know) our daugher's birthday falls on JAN 25th, meaning we don't want to miss her birthday every year...
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Metalwrath wrote:We have no supergroups this year.
    And i know a lot of people want more folk.So if they are gonna have a supergroup it should be folkearth

I'd love this.. but they have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many members from all corners of the planet... the logistics would be absurd!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:
    last_candle wrote:Voyager :cool:

Id support a Voyager announcement. Pissed they sold out of the shirt I wanted last time I saw them lmao

I find it epic that a little Aussie band from Perth, is getting some love here :)

Boat seriously needs to get some Aussie on broad if not this year, then in future years. Voyager, Lord, Claim The Throne, Destroyer 666, Psycroptic, Vanishing Point, Hemina, Alpine Fault, Divine Ascension, Black Majesty. There are a multitude of awesome bands from Oz.

you forgot the MOST bestest one! Ne Obliviscaris!!! Also, a Damaged reunion would be out of this world!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:19 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:We have no supergroups this year.
    And i know a lot of people want more folk.So if they are gonna have a supergroup it should be folkearth

Ahem, we have the superest of ALL ...OVERKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Nope :( They hail from Hamburg so the scouting party would need to be heading in a Northerly direction for that one I'm afraid :(

ok. VADER! :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :death: :death: :death: :death: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

ok. VADER! :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :death: :death: :death: :death: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy: :metalguy:

Vader are touring Europe during the time of the cruise, sorry but they are out ... link included in rumors thread
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Night In Gales!!! They have an amazing new album, an amazing Legacy... I've never gotten to see them, and they'd be a high quality melodeath band!
    Or Powerwolf... cause they'd be ultra supremely awesome!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:Vader are touring Europe during the time of the cruise, sorry but they are out ... link included in rumors thread

just made the SADDEST FACE EVERRRR.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

but thanks for setting me straight.
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

tmcasper wrote:
    Ogre wrote:If Kreator's working on a new album, then the timing would be great for them on a certain Barge to Hell.

fuck man...we are seriously considering the move to the BARGE TO HELL being that (as many know) our daugher's birthday falls on JAN 25th, meaning we don't want to miss her birthday every year...

I hear you. I will do both this year, then probably Barge from then on. Depending on how successful it is and if they have another one, of course.
    Of course, I'm hoping that many of the bands in that there sig below are on the Barge. Or, I will look like this
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Austria: Serenity, Visions of Atlantis, Pungent Stench, Belphegor

Well considering that the members of Pungent Stench can't stand each other, this would be the reunion "out of the blue" for sure.

But I'll GLADLY take HOLLENTHON instead :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Night In Gales!!! They have an amazing new album, an amazing Legacy... I've never gotten to see them, and they'd be a high quality melodeath band!

Night In Gales from Cologne so nope, they're out.

Powerwolf formed in Essen, so they would be out too (unless you discounted that, and called them Romanian as the lead singer is from there).

Other German bands from my wishlist that I can cross off:

- Van Canto - Cannot find any 'home town' attributed to them but the best I could find was "mid western germany" so they are probably out too.
    - Leaves' Eyes - Ludwigsburg, south of Fulda so they're out
    - Helloween - mentioned elsewhere that they're from Hamburg north of Fulda

Really nothing on my wishlist east of Fulda unless you went practically right around the globe :P
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Night In Gales!!! They have an amazing new album, an amazing Legacy... I've never gotten to see them, and they'd be a high quality melodeath band!

Powerwolf formed in Essen, so they would be out too (unless you discounted that, and called them Romanian as the lead singer is from there).

- Van Canto? Cannot find any 'home town' attributed to them but the best I could find was "mid western germany" so they are probably out too.

perhaps Behemoth then?
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:Vader are touring Europe during the time of the cruise, sorry but they are out ... link included in rumors thread

I must of misread their page ... seems their tour isn't until March, so there still may be hope for Vader fans . my bad :oops:
    Surt
    Crewman

by Surt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:54 pm

That would be great! I still hoping this. Running Wild posted this yesterday on FB:
    "...fly our flag, wie teach them fear
    capture them, the end is near
    firing guns, they shall burn
    surrender or fight, there's no return..."
    Maybe pure coincidence maybe not. :shred:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

- Van Canto - Cannot find any 'home town' attributed to them but the best I could find was "mid western germany" so they are probably out too.

Really nothing on my wishlist east of Fulda unless you went practically right around the globe :P

Dew Scented... kinda North-North-East

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I must of misread their page ... seems their tour isn't until March, so there still may be hope for Vader fans . my bad :oops:

shit yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    redhead
    Oiler

by redhead » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:06 am

If they'd announce Turisas, Van Canto or Powerwolf, you would see an extremely freaking out redhead. :lol:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:07 am

DragonLordJones wrote:KREATOR and/or ACCEPT :beerhorns:

Kreator are in studio, so I doubt they'll take a break. It would be awesome though.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:08 am

cowboy71 wrote:

does anyone know what the home town of black messiah and adorned brood are?
    perhaps i still can expect a little folk.
    also 2 bands i like
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 am

redhead wrote:If they'd announce Turisas, Van Canto or Powerwolf, you would see an extremely freaking out redhead. :lol:

Powerwolf would be cool, but as they're from the western part of Germany I guess that's very unlikely looking at the hints that have been given.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:10 am

Looks like there's a chance that Mark Reale will not be with Riot onbroad :cry: but they have said they plan to continue with their planned shows.

http://www.riotrockcity.com/web/pages/news/news11.php
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 am

Ravenlord wrote:Looks like there's a chance that Mark Reale will not be with Riot onbroad :cry: but they have said they plan to continue with their planned shows.

http://www.riotrockcity.com/web/pages/news/news11.php

Very disappointing news.
    Ties
    Oiler

by Ties » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 am

Evican wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:one more reason i listen to a boatload of instrumental music!

Come to think of it, I listen to a fair bit of instrumental music also.

Have you heard of Kalisia?

Hey, someone knows Kalisia! I love Kalisia! :bangers:
    "Cybion" is one of the best albums of the last years, IMO.
    70k 2020, here I come!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:59 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Dew Scented... kinda North-North-East

OMG dude, if they ever got announced I would fucking squeal! I'm a huge fan and they rarely (if ever) tour the states.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 am

I'm in favor of Night In Gales but not Powerwolf.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 am

Warphine wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Dew Scented... kinda North-North-East

OMG dude, if they ever got announced I would fucking squeal! I'm a huge fan and they rarely (if ever) tour the states.

:lol: Imagining an 8 year-old girlish scream. :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:33 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

That along with his avatar is priceless :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:33 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

I could totally make that happen! :lol: :lol:

Just found out that they have a few live tracks on the latest DVD/BluRay/CD to come from Wacken 2010. I'm going to have to buy this now.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 am

STACH100 wrote:I'm in favor of Night In Gales but not Powerwolf.

Other way around for me.
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:35 am

Tuup wrote:

Other way around for me.

RESSURECTION BY ERECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:RESSURECTION BY ERECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha I love that song just for the song title and jokes. There used to be a really cool lesbian girl that worked with us and id look at her in the warehouse and say "You cant leave yet! Youre going to miss me singing about my erection!" She would just shake her head and leave :lol:
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:35 am

redhead wrote:If they'd announce Turisas, Van Canto or Powerwolf, you would see an extremely freaking out redhead. :lol:

Same here, without the red hair. :headbanger: :lol:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:40 am

Tuup wrote:

Other way around for me.

Both for me!

and, yeah, I am pretty sure Dew Scented has never played the states, but they kick ass!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Tuup wrote:

Other way around for me.

Both for me!

and, yeah, I am pretty sure Dew Scented has never played the states, but they kick ass!

Dew Scented would be awesome! Hopefully we find out who the last 3 (or more) bands are tonight. I mean, they have to announce something tonight, right?
Post Reply 7521 posts