Post Reply 7407 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: A MASSACRE On A Cruise Ship!

by Rab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 am

Hurray for more sleeping time this is a very disipointing announcment for one of the last 2
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 am

Memnoch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:You tolerate shitty death...

No, I don't. Haven't we discussed already that I don't like Obituary? :mrgreen:

Yes and I stand by my previous statement about you :lol: :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 am

I know shit about death metal but from the few tracks of Inhuman Condition demo I've heard this morning, Massacre is now my 2nd fave death metal band behind Death :P

Ranking will be high(ish) :deathmetal:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 am

Oh yeah, then there's this:

allmusic.com wrote:Massacre's first album was released once again in April 2000, featuring "Inhuman Condition," performed by Cronos, with Bill Andrews on drums and Terry Butler on bass.

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Oh yeah, then there's this:

allmusic.com wrote:Massacre's first album was released once again in April 2000, featuring "Inhuman Condition," performed by Cronos, with Bill Andrews on drums and Terry Butler on bass.

I Will be doing my best to hit at least one if not both sets for a couple songs.
    Great Addition :shred: :deathmetal: :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 am

I didn't even know they reformed, had a flashback to the 'From Beyond' tour - think they were supported by Immolation & Morgoth back then :beerhorns:
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Andy wrote:What are our scouting parties still doing out there? You guys in Germany pack up all that beer and get to the next port for embarkation! And what about the ones last heard from when they were in California? You better make your way to Florida because there will be a big MASSACRE on a cruise ship!

70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival, is now counting 39 out of 40... you will know the last one... soon!

After further review, the ruling on the field is that the scouting party is still in Germany. Another German band is to be announced, plus another band from the U.S. 39 out of 41 are confirmed. Remains... 4 days to departure. :mrgreen: :ugeek:

So it's rumored as Diamond Plate, Warbringer, and who from Germany??? :?

That was my thoughts too, BUT don't forget the boat was still heading through the english channel, so I think we're going to get what you mentioned plus a Scandinavian band, which makes 42. Unless of course the reason he mentioned that they have to pull back is that they were in talks and the talks fell through with bands. If that is not the case though, Warbringer fits the California rumour, Diamond Plate I'm not so sure about and then one German band and one Scandinavian band. Honestly, my gut is telling me that Diamond Plate is not happening. Not saying Donn is a troll, just that the guy is an asshole as Donn said multiple times. :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    June
    Petty Officer

by June » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 am

I see that some of you agree with me...
    WTF!!!!!!! Stop it with your old american bands!!!! There are young people on the cruise too, and from everywhere in the world!!!!

I didn't know Massacre, so I wanted to give them a chance ( because I like girly symphonic pseudo metal
    AND death metal mooyagi), this is the video I saw, from their "best" album:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0grIOHy9tk
    Are they kidding?!!!!!!! Or sleeping? :shock: C'est mou du genou!!!! (can't translate this sorry)!
    For their defense they don't reach the level of Legion of the damned, the worse death metal band ever. But yes, a band to skip. :evil:

Quitte à faire dans l'américain, autant aller plus au nord et nous ramener DEVIN TOWNSEND, merde!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm really, really, really disappointed!
    Bien-être: état d'esprit produit par la contemplation des ennuis d'autrui.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:39 am

June wrote:Quitte à faire dans l'américain, autant aller plus au nord et nous ramener DEVIN TOWNSEND, merde!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Entièrement d'accord avec toi! :beerbang:

The only thing that disappoints me this year is the lack of melodeath, I'd take Insomnium, Wintersun, Euphoreon, anything!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 am

scyll wrote:
    June wrote:Quitte à faire dans l'américain, autant aller plus au nord et nous ramener DEVIN TOWNSEND, merde!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Entièrement d'accord avec toi! :beerbang:

The only thing that disappoints me this year is the lack of melodeath, I'd take Insomnium, Wintersun, Euphoreon, anything!

I know! I'm really hoping for an Insomnium announcement. Won't be long till we find out though! :)

OMFG only a few days away now.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 am

June wrote:DEVIN TOWNSEND

:D <3
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:47 am

June wrote:merde!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: !

70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 am

pablov8 wrote::D <3

2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

June
    Petty Officer

by June » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 am

Oh yes Wintersun!!! I LOVE Wintersun! I gave Jari a hug last year in Metalcamp. He is really kind!!!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 am

June wrote:Oh yes Wintersun!!! I LOVE Wintersun! I gave Jari a hug last year in Metalcamp. He is really kind!!!!

Words can't express how jealous I am that you've seen and met Wintersun!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 am

June wrote:Oh yes Wintersun!!! I LOVE Wintersun! I gave Jari a hug last year in Metalcamp. He is really kind!!!!

Did you ask him about the realese of the second album? :P
    June
    Petty Officer

by June » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 am

I'll show you the pictures I took with my cellphone!!!! :D one of them was so great that I made it print on a postcard! I met Moonsorrow and Blind Guardian too...

Edith: I said the second album was delayed because I saw too great for the recording, to summarize, the music he creates is too complicated and he can't never obtain what he wants in studio. So I think we won't have it before a long TIME!!! ( xD)
    As a fan said on the forum, Jari will make 10 years to give us the second album TIME, and the third one will be called ETERNITY and he'll die before we can hear it!
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 am

cowboy71 wrote:From Samael's facebook a few minutes ago:

S A M A E L are currently rehearsing for the upcoming 70'000 Tons of Metal Cruise starting Monday 23rd January 2012 and going until Friday 27th.

The band will play two different sets on that cruise one oriented toward "Passage" area and another where the accent will be put on "Ceremony of Opposites". Both sets will also contain more recent material.

Excellent news! Thanks for the info. "Ceremony of Opposites" is one of my favorite albums of all time. Maybe Xy will get on a drum kit for it. Though I guess since they are mixing new stuff the drums will be programmed.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 am

Metalwrath wrote:

Did you ask him about the realese of the second album? :P

Coming out... SOON

WinterSoon...

Ok, I'll stop
  • Ripley
    Crewman

by Ripley » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 am

in the moment I am listening to Massacre and having my first holiday beer :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:

Cool death metal, yeah. Party, party, party

:bangers: :bangers: :bangers: :bangers: :bangers:

Cheers

Ripley
    I space no one can hear you scream

Wishlist for 70000 tons 2014: Dark Fortress, Satyricon, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, Cripper, God Seed, Skeletonwitch, Necrophobic, Belphegor, Skalmöld, Endstille, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, King Diamond
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 am

June wrote:I'll show you the pictures I took with my cellphone!!!! :D one of them was so great that I made it print on a postcard! I met Moonsorrow and Blind Guardian too...

Edith: I said the second album was delayed because I saw too great for the recording, to summarize, the music he creates is too complicated and he can't never obtain what he wants in studio. So I think we won't have it before a long TIME!!! ( xD)
    As a fan said on the forum, Jari will make 10 years to give us the second album TIME, and the third one will be called ETERNITY and he'll die before we can hear it!

:lol: That's funny. I met Blind Guardian Last year and I'll meet Moonsorrow this year, so not quite as much jealousy there ;) The lineup for Metalcamp last year was amazing, I wish I had gone.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    June
    Petty Officer

by June » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:32 am

Come with me this year?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 am

June wrote:Come with me this year?

Ahhhhh I want to but I really don't think I'll be able to afford it. I'm already going to 70k, Vegas and Prog Power USA. Although I do have some left over vacation, so we'll see what my money situation is like in a few months :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 am

June wrote:( because I like ... AND death metal mooyagi)

Everyone has their flaws. We can work through it
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:56 am

June wrote:...this is the video I saw, from their "best" album:
    Are they kidding?!!!!!!! Or sleeping?

Did you get past the 1:04 mark? :deathmetal: :shred:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 am

ugh, another guttural death metal band... oh well
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Bill Andrews was probably my least favorite death metal drummer of all time. It's so primitive in the worst kinda way. No groove, no energy, nothing of any substance. All he did was make whatever riffs are being played sound ultra-cheesy :|

(they have a new drummer and vocalist, so it's only half the original members)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 am

S A M A E L are currently rehearsing for the upcoming 70'000 Tons of Metal Cruise starting Monday 23rd January 2012 and going until Friday 27th.

The band will play two different sets on that cruise one oriented toward "Passage" area and another where the accent will be put on "Ceremony of Opposites". Both sets will also contain more recent material.

SOUNDS KILLER TO ME!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 am

gnoff wrote:
    Vader is about the tightest live metal act I've ever seen, and seen taht band a few times, would not mind seeing them again!

yes they are. and Piotr is an amazing death vcocalist. deep and well-enunciated!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 am

When i first saw this announcement i thought it was Massacra from France. shit. that would have been infinitely cooler.
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 am

Am I the only one that thought that last announcement was hilarious?
    "you will know the last one...soon!"
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 am

June wrote:I see that some of you agree with me...
    WTF!!!!!!! Stop it with your old american bands!!!! There are young people on the cruise too, and from everywhere in the world!!!!

I didn't know Massacre, so I wanted to give them a chance ( because I like girly symphonic pseudo metal
    AND death metal mooyagi), this is the video I saw, from their "best" album:
    Are they kidding?!!!!!!! Or sleeping? :shock: C'est mou du genou!!!! (can't translate this sorry)!
    For their defense they don't reach the level of Legion of the damned, the worse death metal band ever. But yes, a band to skip. :evil:

Quitte à faire dans l'américain, autant aller plus au nord et nous ramener DEVIN TOWNSEND, merde!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm really, really, really disappointed!

Legion Of The Damned are NOT death metal... and they rule!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

The first part (:30) has about 6 notes of a melody of a much more awesome song. Satyricon - Mother North http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKs7KKY7nBs :beerhorns:
    Hopefully Massacre sound better live.

Announce Satyricon with a side order of 1349. I need a good black metal band on this boat. Enough fucking power metal and meh death metal. :evil:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:27 am

damn damn damn, i was so excited thinking this was Massacra! fuckin' A.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:27 am

WizardBeast wrote:damn damn damn, i was so excited thinking this was Massacra! fuckin' A.

haha ouch...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 am

Stained Class wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:damn damn damn, i was so excited thinking this was Massacra! fuckin' A.

haha ouch...

i know, i got pretty excited for about 5 minutes then realized that there is indeed an A in their spelling. blah. I used to jam hard to Massacra back in the day!
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 am

• Muttl133
    Wiper

by Muttl133 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 am

Cool video the song is not so good!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuRKRFjm-HA
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:13 am

WizardBeast wrote:

SOUNDS KILLER TO ME!

Awesome! We will be rockin it b-bud!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Happy for all you Death Metal folks. Massacre is not my thing and I am glad.

I already have 26 bands I have to see!! 6 of them twice. Sleep will not be happening onbroad again. :mrgreen:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 am

Stained Class wrote:Am I the only one that thought that last announcement was hilarious?
    "you will know the last one...soon!"

I laughed... :lol: EVENTUALLY!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • Post Reply 7407 posts