Post Reply 7407 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    onenight
    Midshipman

Re: It's Time To Let The HAMMERFALL!

by onenight » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm

onenight wrote:OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: There will only be 15 bands on the cruise this year, all other bands that were going to be on will now be on the Barge to Hell., There will be no further announcements until early January. Enjoy the rest of 2011.

Oh and as for the store button: there will never be a store. The button is only there for people who like to go on websites and click on buttons that say "store" on them.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 pm

onenight wrote:
    onenight wrote:OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: There will only be 15 bands on the cruise this year, all other bands that were going to be on will now be on the Barge to Hell., There will be no further announcements until early January. Enjoy the rest of 2011.

Oh and as for the store button: there will never be a store. The button is only there for people who like to go on websites and click on buttons that say "store" on them.

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:15 pm

onenight wrote:

:cry:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:25 pm

I want someones testicles in a vice. All I can say is that with this long of a wait ACCEPT better get booked
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 pm

although Accept would be a worthy announcement ............ this long of wait merits MOTORHEAD :heavydrink: :beerhorns: :cheers:
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm

I think they need time to research wether its possible to turn the Majesty of the Seas into a Pirate Ship called the Black pearl or something :P
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 am

Digimortal wrote:I think they need time to research wether its possible to turn the Majesty of the Seas into a Pirate Ship called the Black pearl or something :P

Or a Nantucket whaling ship known as The Pequod, and bring on AHAB!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 am

It's Time For Another Announcement.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am

Azazel101 wrote:It's Time For Another Announcement.

Lies.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 am

very simple, give us an announcement within a week, or NO stroopwafels for kevin!!!!!!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 pm

what a relieve! I was worried I might have missed a couple of announcements today ;)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:39 pm

last_candle wrote:what a relieve! I was worried I might have missed a couple of announcements today ;)

Come on, you should know better than that.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:very simple, give us an announcement within a week, or NO stroopwafels for kevin!!!!!!

Uh oh! :lol:

Can I still have some? pretty please????? :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm

i can see it now. kevin goes into full rage from lack of stroop whatever they are. :deathmetal:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:39 am

I would say that the reason of these slow announcements is the UMC is in the driver's seat now. Every god damn band on this planet wants to play on the cruise, meaning UMC can play the agencys out against each other and pay less and gain more.
  • tenebre
    Crewman

by tenebre » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 am

I am pretty sure they dont announce anyone until all contacts are finalized. Honestly that can take a lot of time with minor revisions going back and forth. Its standard MO for concert bookings.
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:16 am

Passionfruit wrote:
    Tobbe wrote:I would say that the reason of these slow announcements is the UMC is in the driver's seat now. Every god damn band on this planet wants to play on the cruise, meaning UMC can play the agencys out against each other and pay less and gain more.

not really,i saw interviews from some bands that said that they were not sure if they'd like it because of being locked up in a cruise for days with nowhere else to go ..

Ok, not EVERY band, but many.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 am

Passionfruit wrote:
    Tobbe wrote:I would say that the reason of these slow announcements is the UMC is in the driver's seat now. Every god damn band on this planet wants to play on the cruise, meaning UMC can play the agencys out against each other and pay less and gain more.

not really,i saw interviews from some bands that said that they were not sure if they'd like it because of being locked up in a cruise for days with nowhere else to go ..

I think Tobbe's for the most part correct here. For every band that turns an offer down or doesn't want to play, I'd guess there'd be like 3 more to take its place.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman

by MitchTheMetalhead » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 am

Allison and Arron are on... I feel an announcement coming...
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 am

MitchTheMetalhead wrote:Allison and Arron are on... I feel an announcement coming...

Come on man! Snap out of it!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman

by MitchTheMetalhead » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:52 am

Stained Class wrote:
    MitchTheMetalhead wrote:Allison and Arron are on... I feel an announcement coming...

NEVER!!!!!!!!
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 am

They are teasing. :oops:

How they feel: :twisted: :twisted: :cool: :metalguy:

How I feel: :cry: :cry: :party: :evil: :? :|
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 am

I'm starting to think that the more people whine and complain, the longer they will hold out, just for pure SPITE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 am

KevinP wrote:I'm starting to think that the more people whine and complain, the longer they will hold out, just for pure SPITE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOANNOUNCEMENT 4eva!!!!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Passionfruit wrote:

Anybody who says that has never been on a cruise before. If you're ever in a place with 2000 party people, good music, swimming pools, sun and booze and you feel trapped then you need psychiatric help.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Stained Class wrote:

:lol:

Though so far the announcements have been from Andy.....
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Steve110 wrote:
    Passionfruit wrote:

Anybody who says that has never been on a cruise before. If you're ever in a place with 2000 party people, good music, swimming pools, sun and booze and you feel trapped then you need psychiatric help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you listening bands???? He's right!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Steve110 wrote:
    Passionfruit wrote:

That's from a fans point of view, it's a bit different for the bands, though. Some bands don't like interacting with their fanbase so much and being hounded, on a cruise they'd have nowhere to go but their cabin room, so they couldn't enjoy everything else that goes with being on a cruise ship anyway.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Conrad wrote:
    Steve110 wrote:Anybody who says that has never been on a cruise before. If you're ever in a place with 2000 party people, good music, swimming pools, sun and booze and you feel trapped then you need psychiatric help.

That's from a fans point of view, it's a bit different for the bands, though. Some bands don't like interacting with their fanbase so much and being hounded, on a cruise they'd have nowhere to go but their cabin room, so they couldn't enjoy everything else that goes with being on a cruise ship anyway.

One note about that: We were all kind of expecting that on the first cruise, people hounding the bands, but for the most part everyone was respectful of their space to a good extent once we were all used to being on the ship. Can see how it would frighten some of them though.
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 pm

For as long as we've been seeing HAMMERFALL in the title of this thread, maybe it's time we sic MC Hammer on UMC. He can like, ask them for spare change and stuff and strut around in parachute pants in their office.

Please Hammer, Do Hurt 'Em
    Have a good time...all the time.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Well if you were a gambling person, I wouldn't bet on any announcement for a few days now.

The bulk of previous announcements have occured between Monday and Thursday - 32 of them. only 6 announcements have been made Friday-Sunday (4 Friday, none ever on a Saturday, and 2 on Sunday).

Monday and Thursday both have had 9 announcements each - Monday's all occurring between 4pm and 8pm. So log off the forum now and check in again then, and its likely you won't have missed anything :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Well if you were a gambling person, I wouldn't bet on any announcement for a few days now.

The bulk of previous announcements have occured between Monday and Thursday - 32 of them. only 6 announcements have been made Friday-Sunday (4 Friday, none ever on a Saturday, and 2 on Sunday).

Monday and Thursday both have had 9 announcements each - Monday's all occurring between 4pm and 8pm. So log off the forum now and check in again then, and its likely you won't have missed anything :heavydrink:

lol, I like that you have so much time and patience to figure all these stats out, Mr. Statistics Man. :heavydrink:

Maybe there could be a forum bet on when the next announcement will be?

2019 Wishlist:
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 am

In the Dutch metal magazine Aardschok there is an add for the cruise. And that lists 16 bands instead of 15.

Number 16 is Tankard.
    Cabin 5077
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 am

Another day...With no new info? :shock: :roll: :?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 am

YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

I was watching a LOT of videos from the last cruise, and it struck me that at the beginning of the cruise, the bands were apprehensive. During their set, Exodus mentioned they expected to get bugged for autographs while eating, and Amon Amarth made some comments about it also. However, everyone seemed to change their tone after a bit and realize it wasn't going to be the horror story they worried about. (For Amon Amarth, things appeared to completely change when the crowd started singing to them during some technical difficulties.)
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 am

EvilDan wrote:YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

I was watching a LOT of videos from the last cruise, and it struck me that at the beginning of the cruise, the bands were apprehensive. During their set, Exodus mentioned they expected to get bugged for autographs while eating, and Amon Amarth made some comments about it also. However, everyone seemed to change their tone after a bit and realize it wasn't going to be the horror story they worried about. (For Amon Amarth, things appeared to completely change when the crowd started singing to them during some technical difficulties.)

I haven't checked out any of the videos from the last cruise, I may have to do so. Sounds like they're a pretty interesting watch.
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 pm

TheBigJankowski wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

I haven't checked out any of the videos from the last cruise, I may have to do so. Sounds like they're a pretty interesting watch.

In that case, watch the Sabaton Pool deck video. That one is awesome!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:08 pm

If u r gonna wait this long between announcements then at least let it be a good band. To see the word Hammerfall for this many days makes it double nauseating!!!!!!
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

I agree Kevin. And re-reading that last announcement:
    Time to let the HAMMERFALL! Shall we stay in this city of long maritime tradition or are we sailing onwards? You shall know soon.

Sail onwards, or stay?

I'd say they've raised anchor, scuttled the ship, bought a house and retired!!! :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
Post Reply 7407 posts