Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: The Ones That Survived The Lake Of Bodom!

by vikingbitch » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:23 am

EvilDan wrote:The more I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if there's no announcement. National Metal Day is a US thing, right? And this is an international cruise being put on by Canadians, so... No guarantee.

Yeah but they may have something in store for Remembrance day, "to honor the brave soldiers that fought on our behalf we give you a bit of Battle Metal: Please welcome TURISAS" could totally happen!

I don't like this. They are internationally giving Canadians a bad name :evil:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:32 am

well it's 11:30 central time and Andy is still nowhere in SITE ........ but I think he's 2 hours behind in time zones so there's still time for an 11:11 am announcement :cheers:

come on ANDY you can Do IT! :beerhorns:
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer

by Keuf » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 am

DragonLordJones wrote:well it's 11:30 central time and Andy is still nowhere in SITE ........ but I think he's 2 hours behind in time zones so there's still time for an 11:11 am announcement :cheers:

come on ANDY you can Do IT! :beerhorns:

:heavydrink:

Countdown on their web site is now
    01 hour
    16 minutes
    55 secondes
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:19 am

DragonLordJones wrote: ... my heart goes out to them all and THANK YOU :cheers: :beerhorns:

+ 70K

I thought you guys South of the 49th called it Veteran's Day. Surprised me to see you call it what we call it.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote: ... my heart goes out to them all and THANK YOU :cheers: :beerhorns:

+ 70K

I thought you guys South of the 49th called it Veteran's Day. Surprised me to see you call it what we call it.

It's called Veteran's Day here ... but I had to make the Remembrance Day remark for the little joke I made
    DragonLordJones wrote:well it's also Remembrance Day ... Remember when UMC use to make announcements :lol: : :beerhorns:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:52 am

lol gotcha

Sorry to corner you into explaining it :?

Just pretend I wasn't here k? :oops:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:58 am

But, ye know, in salute to the veterans of 70k 2011, an honorable tribute in form of a sweet announcement would be suitable. So, all you vets just need to figure out what band you all have a common wish forof course, that'll have to happen before the end of the day, so good luck
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:22 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:But, ye know, in salute to the veterans of 70k 2011, an honorable tribute in form of a sweet announcement would be suitable. So, all you vets just need to figure out what band you all have a common wish forof course, that'll have to happen before the end of the day, so good luck

Haha!!!

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

let's see 'em top the Sabbath announcement (that we kinda already figured would be)

still no Andy Onbroad ..... unless he's hiding under guest just to tease us. He could wait until 11:11 pm just to make us think we're not getting an announcement.

not that we really think we're getting an announcement :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:let's see 'em top the Sabbath announcement (that we kinda already figured would be)

still no Andy Onbroad ..... unless he's hiding under guest just to tease us. He could wait until 11:11 pm just to make us think we're not getting an announcement.

I think someone said he is usually listed as a hidden user when an announcement is posted.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:15 pm

abandon hope, all ye who enter.

No announcement is coming
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Their better be a big one :bitch: time is running short
    12 bands, 10 weeks till departure :bmhorns:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:00 pm

KevinP wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:let's see 'em top the Sabbath announcement (that we kinda already figured would be)

I think someone said he is usually listed as a hidden user when an announcement is posted.

Are you guys sure it's always Andy that makes the announcements? Allison and Aaron would be able to update the first page as well.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Andy is a control freak. there is no way an announcement would happen without him :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Off to see Impaler...sure hope there is an announcement waiting for me when I get home
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Off to see Impaler...sure hope there is an announcement waiting for me when I get home

if you get home in December, there may be one
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:Off to see Impaler...sure hope there is an announcement waiting for me when I get home

if you get home in December, there may be one

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

So its currently about 5pm Friday afternoon in Vancouver. If we don't get any announcement within the next 2 hours we can kiss goodbye to any announcement chance for another couple of days.

Which would put us down to 70 days until we sail, 12 bands left to announce.

All joking aside, I am actually starting to worry that "something is up". What, I don't know - hopefully something GOOD.

But yeah to organise a festival like this and have a third of the lineup unknown practically two months out makes no sense at all.

Are they having difficulty filling the remaining spots? Has someone pulled out that the are scrambling to replace? Is there some sort of logistical issue (insurance? Negotiation drams with Royal Carribbean?"

The fact that so many of us are complaining. And NO ONE from UMC is saying ANYTHING .... its just plain ridiculous.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:05 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Is there some sort of logistical issue (insurance? Negotiation drams with Royal Carribbean?"

That's what I'm thinkin'. :?
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 pm

don't forget though, they could do another week of announcements and be right back on track... it wouldn't be hard for them to make us forget there was a delay

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Even though we had more communication last year, I remember going through this same ol' shit. We were all speculating, and it turned out fine. I'm not worried, but I'd like to see some of those promo videos that some bands did last year. :mrgreen:
    Something? ANYTHING????
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Overkill is onbroad...All is good!

But Zodiac Mindwarp would be nice!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Damn... wtf? nothing for that long?
    I mean I'm grateful for Overkill but come on:
    there has to be more for us! Bring on the announcements! :bitch:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:57 pm

I think it's actually the opposite of what all of you are saying -- I think there are TOO MANY bands that want in on this thing and they're figuring out how to narrow it down. I don't think they would've set up Barge to Hell if that wasn't the case, right?

Probably just figuring out which bands they want for this one and which bands for Barge and negotiating with the bands between the two.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:43 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Even though we had more communication last year, I remember going through this same ol' shit. We were all speculating, and it turned out fine. I'm not worried, but I'd like to see some of those promo videos that some bands did last year. :mrgreen:
    Something? ANYTHING????

Just some sign of life would be awesome.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:41 am

Ecliptica wrote:I think it's actually the opposite of what all of you are saying -- I think there are TOO MANY bands that want in on this thing and they're figuring out how to narrow it down. I don't think they would've set up Barge to Hell if that wasn't the case, right?

Probably just figuring out which bands they want for this one and which bands for Barge and negotiating with the bands between the two.

Sounds logic to me.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 am

mooyagi wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Even though we had more communication last year, I remember going through this same ol' shit. We were all speculating, and it turned out fine. I'm not worried, but I'd like to see some of those promo videos that some bands did last year. :mrgreen:
    Something? ANYTHING????

Just some sign of life would be awesome.

+70K :headbanger:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 am

At this rate there may not be a Barge To Hell till Hell freezes over.:cry:
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    tommo76
    Crewman

by tommo76 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:52 am

I really think an announcement is overdue now. Maybe they are again preparing some announcements in a row, like they did when they announced Overkill and some other bands within a few days. Wouldn't mind that.
    avihai.levy
    Oiler

by avihai.levy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 am

70000 Tons of Metal announcement?
    Nope! Chuck Testa.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Unrelated to bitching of lack of announcements, Riot was going to be an "eat/drink/socialize/go to other show" kind of band for me. But after listening to some of their stuff will definitely have to check out one of their sets. Anything Riot fans would recommend?

Back to our regularly scheduled programming:

Anyone else want to riot in Vancouver outside the UMC offices??

70 DAYS UNTIL WE BROAD and how appropriate would an announcement be to tie in with that? And what do we get. 12 god damn bands left with no hint of life or what's to come.

Bad form UMC. Bad form.

:bitch:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Indeed :(

I notice people over on Facebook are even raising the spectre of the dreaded "c" word ...."cancelled".

I mean, people bitched and moaned (myself included!!) so much last year whenever it went more than about 2 weeks without an announcement.

Imagine for a moment if you will, what it would have been like if this had been the situation last time around - 70 days to go, a third of the lineup left to announce, no announcement in over four weeks, and Andy MIA for that amount of time too.

Honestly? I would have been looking at getting my money back.

The only thing saving 'em this time around is the fact that it was a success this year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 pm

avihai.levy wrote:70000 Tons of Metal announcement?
    Nope! Chuck Testa.

Hilarious.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 am

Maybe someone should start a non-english thread to see if they're still alive. The spambot threads are still around.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:39 am

I've never complained or got worried, but a month without an announcement is quite an unfortunate move...(or no-move, so to speak)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 am

When did the upgrade happen last year?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:51 am

25th December. It was a christmas present :roll:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:09 pm

I contacted UMC by mail because I was freaking out on the "C" word... they answered

"We do have some more bands already confirmed and will announce them over the next weeks. Just hang in there, we have some big surprises waiting for you..."

I chose to believe them, so I calmed down now
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:23 pm

pablov8 wrote:I contacted UMC by mail because I was freaking out on the "C" word... they answered

"We do have some more bands already confirmed and will announce them over the next weeks. Just hang in there, we have some big surprises waiting for you..."

They're alive! :lol: I think people are overreacting with the "C" word at this point.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 pm

pablov8 wrote:I contacted UMC by mail because I was freaking out on the "C" word... they answered

are you sure it's them? looks like the same answer i read somewhere else
    could be an automatic answer e-mail
    just saying........................................
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
Post Reply 7521 posts