Post Reply 102 posts
Merchandise
    MetalJunkie
    Oiler

Merchandise

by MetalJunkie » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:59 am

I was not so fortunate to participate this year, but i´ve booked my cabin for next year!

My brother however was there this year, and he has told me that almost no band merchandise was available.
    Are there any plans for more merch next year? Cause i´d really like to buy a whole bunch of t-shirts!
    Scream until you like it
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

Re: Merchandise

by Evil Red » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:06 am

A lot of the bands didn't have merch due to issues with customs and for everything else, hell, I'm STILL waiting. The 70 K merch was a total clusterfuck and literally sold out infront of me and a ton of other people. Hopefully next year's will be much more streamlined. ;)

I still think that whoever said having a merch option with booking was a brilliant idea! I wish that had happened.
    I made the Devil do it.
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:46 am

If you want merchandise, be prepared to wait in line away from the music activity for at least an hour. That is, unless they fix this definite problem. And then it was like $30 for shirts only up to XL and $20 for CDs. Unless they fix this giant hole from last time, this really isn't he place for merchandise.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 pm

HOLY THREADBUMP BATMAN!! :shock:

Wanted to ask this question and rather than create a new thread, I figured I'd find one on a similar topic from last year.

My question - WHICH BANDS HAD CRUISE-SPECIFIC SHIRTS?

I know Nightwish did (with the dates of their 'secret' LA show, the Gibson gig, and the cruise dates on the back).

Any others?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    dethbryte
    Oiler

by dethbryte » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 pm

candlemass did. I got one. it says 70000 tons of doom on it.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 pm

dethbryte wrote:candlemass did. I got one. it says 70000 tons of doom on it.

COOL! I do remember seeing another shirt that had "Miami" dates listed on the back but I never go to see what was on the front :|

2012 Cruise Specific shirts
    NIGHTWISH - Secret gig/Gibson/Cruise dates on back
    CANDLEMASS - 70000 Tons of Doom
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    dethbryte
    Oiler

by dethbryte » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 pm

yeah under the 70000 tons of doom on the back it had dates and the front was the epics cd with a pirate patch over an eye on the skull. i think that's my favorite purchase on the cruise.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 pm

I believe those 2 were all there was... Annihilator NOT having an "Alice Goes To Hell" shirt was a huge bummer
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    dethbryte
    Oiler

by dethbryte » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

my dying bride having nothing at all was a huge bummer to me.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 am

dethbryte wrote:my dying bride having nothing at all was a huge bummer to me.

I knew this ahead of time so it wasn't shocking or a bummer by the time the cruise started :|
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 am

FYI - when I got off the boat, the guy in front of me was handling Merch for Nightwish..... we were talking about what a pain in the ass it is to haul that crap all over the world, in and out of customs, on and off planes, trains, and autos. Then the customs agent put him through the fucking ringer for almost 10 min.

I do not foresee any scenario that makes the merch situation any better than what we got this year. It's almost cost-prohibitive to even bother to bring any merch for some of the bands. By the time everyone gets their cut, and after they've paid this joker to haul the crap all over the world.... they don't even make any money hardly. Sad, but that's just the reality of the situation.
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:43 am

stoverkill wrote:FYI - when I got off the boat, the guy in front of me was handling Merch for Nightwish..... we were talking about what a pain in the ass it is to haul that crap all over the world, in and out of customs, on and off planes, trains, and autos. Then the customs agent put him through the fucking ringer for almost 10 min.

I do not foresee any scenario that makes the merch situation any better than what we got this year. It's almost cost-prohibitive to even bother to bring any merch for some of the bands. By the time everyone gets their cut, and after they've paid this joker to haul the crap all over the world.... they don't even make any money hardly. Sad, but that's just the reality of the situation.

They should get a US merch vendor to handle printing of any merch for overseas bands that don't want to haul stuff over. Would saves on the taxes as well.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 am

KevinP wrote:
    stoverkill wrote:FYI - when I got off the boat, the guy in front of me was handling Merch for Nightwish..... we were talking about what a pain in the ass it is to haul that crap all over the world, in and out of customs, on and off planes, trains, and autos. Then the customs agent put him through the fucking ringer for almost 10 min.

They should get a US merch vendor to handle printing of any merch for overseas bands that don't want to haul stuff over. Would saves on the taxes as well.

They should do that and then set up a merch stand at the beach party or the preparty next year :lol: Or they could be like Korpiklaani and sneak around the deck with a box of shirts for sale
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:47 am

I have to commend Candlemass though. They paid themselves for Johan to come over as they wanted to do something special. And they had shirts printed in record time and they packed them into their own luggage in small amounts to avoid any bullshit hassles.

That's called FAN SERVICE.

So gives us some KRUX for the next cruise. More Leif Elding = More better :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:43 am

Something needs to be setup to allow for screen prints to be done in Miami. Bands submit one or two designs to UMC. UMC ensures printing.

The hassle of schlepping this shit across the globe is understandable. If I were in one of the bands, I wouldn't bother with anything other than CD's.

My two merch wishes: a shirt should be included with the price of admission. ANd I want the option to buy a DVD. I will pay $25 for a DVD if I have to. My camera took a ton of videos...unfortunatly all but the ones that were FAR from the stage sound like underwater garbage recycling.

I saw some HIGH end cameras filming....who were these guys? It was not the CNN crew...
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 am

Neck-Wrecker wrote:Something needs to be setup to allow for screen prints to be done in Miami. Bands submit one or two designs to UMC. UMC ensures printing.

The hassle of schlepping this shit across the globe is understandable. If I were in one of the bands, I wouldn't bother with anything other than CD's.

My two merch wishes: a shirt should be included with the price of admission. ANd I want the option to buy a DVD. I will pay $25 for a DVD if I have to. My camera took a ton of videos...unfortunatly all but the ones that were FAR from the stage sound like underwater garbage recycling.

I saw some HIGH end cameras filming....who were these guys? It was not the CNN crew...

There were plans for a DVD for the first cruise. Not sure what has come of that. Andy chimed in at one point about the various obstacles in the way of making that happen. Hopefully it's still in the works! Those high end cameras were probably from all sorts of media groups. Can't wait for all the professional reports to start rolling out.
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

I really wanted something from In Extremo. Now I am stuck importing it from Europe, taking a hit given the weak dollar and the stupid foriegn transaction fees credit card companies now charge.

I also hope they make this years 70,000 Tons merchandise available online at some point. I got a few things, but I really wanted the polo shirt because I could wear that to work. Of course they couldn't find my size, even though I was roughly the 6th person in line Tuesday morning.

I am hopeful that it will be better next year, given that last year they ran out of merchandise and liquor. This year you had to wait forever to buy it, but it was available. It would be great if they figured out a more effecient way to sell merchandise and if more bands brought stuff. I would love to be able to order things ahead of time and find them in my cabin as I spent most of Tuesday in line. :roll:
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:38 pm

They need to make

'Motel Blu Survivor' tee shirts for the folks who got stuck out in little Haiti at that hell hole of a motel!

Seriously band merch was a total clusterfuck this year.Had to wait in line for 3 hours JUST to see there was no Grave Digger, Overkill, Therion, etc merch. Royal Caribbeans greed scared off most of the bands merch and UMC's crappy setup really made it impossible to see merch without standing in lines for hours. Worse than last years mess.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 am

I didn't experience the uber-line. I waited for maybe 15 minutes. Of course, by then a lot of the stuff was sold out in certain sizes, but it was sort of expected. I got most of what I wanted, save a couple. The stuff I missed was mainly wishlist stuff from friends back here, and they knew it was going to be ht or miss. No skin off anyone's back there.

That said, I agree that there should be a shirt or something in the ticket price. Even if that means tickets are all an extra 35 bucks, no problem with me, I'd be paying it one way or another anyway.

Even better would be if the bands could submit their designs ahead of time, so we could reserve sizes of shirts. If I could prepay all the shirts to ensure that they were going to be there, either for pickup at the counter or in my room, I'd be thrilled. And if shirts were prebought, the lines would be shorter and faster, and the bands would have a really good idea of what sizes to bring.

Or I could hit the gym this year and actually fit into the sizes that most bands bring a lot of.

Nah, I'd rather tell them which big ones to bring :P
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

For people who would like a shirt included with the ticket, I think that would be a great thing to have, but does any other festival do that? I've never heard of a festival giving away shirts to every attendant.

I still think the best solution to the merch line problems (though I only waited about 15 minutes when I got mine) would be the option of preordering. It would ensure that UMC would have a shirt in your size and we don't need it specially delivered to the cabins either. Just have a checklist at the merch stand with what the order was by the person's name and we can come pick it up when it fits into our cruise schedule.
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am

I really wanted a Nightwish shirt, but it was sold out on the first evening I think....
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 am

Digimortal wrote:I really wanted a Nightwish shirt, but it was sold out on the first evening I think....

Depends on sizes. I got mine on Wednesday I think... late afternoon. They didn't have many left though.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:52 am

mooyagi wrote:For people who would like a shirt included with the ticket, I think that would be a great thing to have, but does any other festival do that? I've never heard of a festival giving away shirts to every attendant.

I still think the best solution to the merch line problems (though I only waited about 15 minutes when I got mine) would be the option of preordering. It would ensure that UMC would have a shirt in your size and we don't need it specially delivered to the cabins either. Just have a checklist at the merch stand with what the order was by the person's name and we can come pick it up when it fits into our cruise schedule.

I doubt any festival does it, but this is not a normal setup for a festival. It would not be that hard to offer a choice at booking to pay extra for a cruise shirt if you want. That way they could have a more accurate tally of how many they need to make and people don't have to sit in huge lines to get their shirts.

Adding on band merch to that would be more complicated and probably not realistic, but the festival shirt should be done this way.

I know for Maryland Deathfest they offer pre-ordering of the shirts. I do that and just walk up and pick it up and it takes maybe 5 minutes tops.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 am

cycosurgeon wrote:They need to make

'Motel Blu Survivor' tee shirts for the folks who got stuck out in little Haiti at that hell hole of a motel!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'd buy one. Although our rooms were nice enough; didn't smell like corpses, the bed sheets were clean, the room was ok, a/c worked well. But apparently the (creepy) German guy had some issues with his room as well, so yeah, I guess we were lucky.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:57 am

I forgot to buy a festival shirt, I hope they will put the leftovers online somewhere :)
    www.metal-exposure.com
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 am

To make it a better situation for merch, they should sell it while still docked (when the boat opens) or even at the pre-party to avoid the taxes.
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:37 am

ejd715 wrote:To make it a better situation for merch, they should sell it while still docked (when the boat opens) or even at the pre-party to avoid the taxes.

Unless it's an official pre party I don't think that would work. I agree with the still docked thing.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 am

Ingrid wrote:I forgot to buy a festival shirt, I hope they will put the leftovers online somewhere :)

70k webstore will have them soon...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Ingrid wrote:I forgot to buy a festival shirt, I hope they will put the leftovers online somewhere :)

How soon?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 am

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

How soon?

"The cruise merchandise is on its way to us from Florida. We anticipate having it all listed on the webstore for sale by Wednesday February 8th.
    Thank you very much for your patience!"

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:"The cruise merchandise is on its way to us from Florida. We anticipate having it all listed on the webstore for sale by Wednesday February 8th.
    Thank you very much for your patience!"

Wow, even for soon that's soon!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 am

Oh thnx :)
    www.metal-exposure.com
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 pm

rootleaf wrote:....I know for Maryland Deathfest they offer pre-ordering of the shirts. I do that and just walk up and pick it up and it takes maybe 5 minutes tops.

I did not take advantage of that last year for MDF. When I got to the fest, they had limited numbers of the shirts available for public sale. They did not have my size available so I did not get one. I will pre-order this year.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 am

Shirts where in the store yesterday. Not anymore today. Did they sell out already?
    Cabin 5077
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:55 am

If you view the HTML on the store page, the 2012 products are still there, but the HTML is broken which is why they aren't displaying. Whether its purposefully broken or just bad code...*shrugs*. Anyway, here is what is hidden in the code:
    2012... LIFE PRESERVER KOOZIE - $15
    2012 POSTCARD - $5
    2012 POSTER - $25
    2012 SUNSCREEN - $25
    EMBROIDERED LOGO - BLACK WRISTBAND - $25
    SURVIVOR LOGO - BLACK HOTPANTS - $25
    2012 GIRLY TSHIRT - $25
    2012 SURVIVOR LOGO- TSHIRT - $25
    2012 SURVIVOR DUDE- TSHIRT - $25
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 am

Thanks.

Was hoping the hoodie would also be available. Maybe later.
    Cabin 5077
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 am

cowboy71 wrote:2012 POSTCARD - $5

2012 SUNSCREEN - $25

I thought the postcard was $7 and the sunscreen $5 ? That stuff better protect you on the surface of the sun for that price :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 am

KevinP wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:2012 POSTCARD - $5

2012 SUNSCREEN - $25

I thought the postcard was $7 and the sunscreen $5 ? That stuff better protect you on the surface of the sun for that price :mrgreen:

You're just waiting to buy the hot pants.
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 am

Those prices are not correct. Sunscreen is $15, wristband is $10. I didn't check the rest. Still hoping the hoodie will also appear. Are did those sell out on broad?
    Cabin 5077
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:51 am

Where/how the hell did you guys find that?!
    I want to order a shirt but I only see the 2011 stuff there.
    www.metal-exposure.com
Post Reply 102 posts