Locked 171 posts
Public sales, any idea when this starts?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Anyone else getting frustrated?

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

Oli wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Haven't called recently, but I talked to a booking agent at UMC back in February. He told me that all cruisers from 2011 will get an email with information about a special presale for cruise veterans. There are no restrictions on rooms or with whom you can room. You can even book a cabin using your code with new cruisers as well.

Of course, all this information may be dated and they may have changed their minds, but since it's what I was told when I called, I'm assuming it to be true.

Thanks for the info,really hope they stick to it! :cheers:

Just out of curiosity Oli, 2 questions...

- Is there a reason you delete the [quote] tag from the front of all your quotes?

- How is it that there is no option to PM you either on any of your reply posts or when I click on your name and go to your profile page? I think you're the only one on here I've seen like that.

Thanks

Signed, a nosy neighbour :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:24 am

Rob - under board preferences/edit global settings - you can choose to remove the pm button, plus not allow anyone to send pm's - I never noticed that before, but it's there. It seems the default is to have the pm icon, etc.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Oli wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Haven't called recently, but I talked to a booking agent at UMC back in February. He told me that all cruisers from 2011 will get an email with information about a special presale for cruise veterans. There are no restrictions on rooms or with whom you can room. You can even book a cabin using your code with new cruisers as well.

Of course, all this information may be dated and they may have changed their minds, but since it's what I was told when I called, I'm assuming it to be true.

Thanks for the info,really hope they stick to it! :cheers:

Just out of curiosity Oli, 2 questions...

- Is there a reason you delete the tag from the front of all your quotes?

- How is it that there is no option to PM you either on any of your reply posts or when I click on your name and go to your profile page? I think you're the only one on here I've seen like that.

Thanks

Signed, a nosy neighbour :lol:

No there is no reason,it´s just that some times when I quote,my comment comes whitin the quote................my bad

As for the PM I was not aware of the setting beeing like that,I will try to change that right now!
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 am

Done..
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

Public sales, any idea when this starts?

by juggernaut » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 am

Anyone has an idea how long after pre booking public sales will start?

How much time was between both last year? I just can't wait to book a cabin. Really want to be on this cruise.
    Cabin 5077
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Public sales, any idea when this starts?

by Bentz! » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 am

I don't think there was a pre-booking (for non band people at least) last year since it was the first time they'd done this.

I would expect a week or maybe more for them to sort out all the pre-bookings. You'll have to keep your eyes on this forum, the FB page, and the 70,000 tons site to know exactly when. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 am

Yes there was a prebooking last year for those who registered with the cruise site before January last year i think.
    And he prebooking was about a month perido i think?
    Also we got a discount too :mrgreen:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 am

yeah last year the pre books got 10 percent off cabin. Then they upgraded us, which was sweet.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Watching all the sections get sold out is one of the most painful things EVER. LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY!
  • Meosis
    Oiler

by Meosis » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:51 am

Im with you steve10 LET ME GIVE U MY MONEY!!!! I want to book god damn it! at lest give us a date so I dont have to check the website 50 times a day!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Sorry, but posting here as much as you can is not going to help. I hope you get on the boat but there is obviously a lot of people booking from last year. You have to be patient and see what is left once the presale ends.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Sorry, but posting here as much as you can is not going to help. I hope you get on the boat but there is obviously a lot of people booking from last year. You have to be patient and see what is left once the presale ends.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT.
    I think that i am going to have to pay for a expensive cabin.

If you love metal and you are a semi-social dude...then what you pay will be worth it...trust me...I had the trip of a lifetime with my wife and there's no way we are NOT going back....[See previous posts on negotiations with daughter]....good luck!!!! :cheers:
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 pm

^^ Listen to this man. I totally agree. The cruise can't be compared to anything else in the world. It is a pity if you are forced to pay more for it but we can guarantee that it will be the greatest experience ever!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Ravenlord wrote:^^ Listen to this man. I totally agree. The cruise can't be compared to anything else in the world. It is a pity if you are forced to pay more for it but we can guarantee that it will be the greatest experience ever!

YES and one more thing...you will most likely pay more now but once you are a *veteran* you will be in there.... :cheers:
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Awsome!!! We will see you there!! Times will be good!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    tmcasper wrote:Awsome!!! We will see you there!! Times will be good!

YES :cheers:

But the wait for the public sales is so so so long, i am afraid :cry:

It's going to be a little while longer. They are still really backed up with the veteran cruiser bookings. Does look like you should have space for a cabin though. The way it works for the sold out parts on the site is that it's automatically crossing things out based on how many booking requests they receive, not what they've processed yet, and I think most veterans have all sent their requests in at the moment. I'm sure we'll see you on broad!

:cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:
    tmcasper wrote:Awsome!!! We will see you there!! Times will be good!

YES :cheers:

But the wait for the public sales is so so so long, i am afraid :cry:

It's going to be a little while longer. They are still really backed up with the veteran cruiser bookings. Does look like you should have space for a cabin though. The way it works for the sold out parts on the site is that it's automatically crossing things out based on how many booking requests they receive, not what they've processed yet, and I think most veterans have all sent their requests in at the moment. I'm sure we'll see you on broad!

:cheers:

Yeah...it's getting to the point where I am starting to feel for the non-veteran cruisers...it's been a while...good luck to all! :cheers: :heavydrink: :shred:
  • Meosis
    Oiler

Sick of waiting! When is general sales going to be avalible

by Meosis » Fri May 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Common, at lest tell us a date! It has been far too long for this presale sh!t if you had a code and havnt used it by now its your own stupidity!
    I want on and I want on now!!!!! Im ready to thow my money at you... why wont you just take my money!!!
  • KevinP
    Commander

Re: Sick of waiting! When is general sales going to be avalible

by KevinP » Fri May 13, 2011 6:48 pm

NEVER

Go eat some vegemite and calm down mate :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Its probably going to be pretty soon. It sounds like UMC is catching up on booking and payment stuff so I imagine that we'll see either more announcements and/or public sales really soon. Hang in there buddy!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri May 13, 2011 8:16 pm

KevinP wrote:NEVER

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • Meosis
    Oiler

by Meosis » Fri May 13, 2011 9:40 pm

by KevinP
    NEVER

Go eat some vegemite and calm down mate

easy for you to say you have your cabin...
    I hope it comes soon! I want to start to organise my flights when they go on sale...

Haha I was reading your vegemite files the other day, you seem to be very much inlove with our spread :D haha
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Meosis wrote:
    I hope it comes soon! I want to start to organise my flights when they go on sale...

Haha I was reading your vegemite files the other day, you seem to be very much inlove with our spread :D haha

No rush dude, flights to the US in January are still stupidly expensive from Australia.

I cannot imagine we will look at booking our flights until at least August, when I imagine good deals for January will start to materialise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    ErictheRedd
    Oiler

by ErictheRedd » Fri May 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster.

We just need to be patient. It'll happen real soon, I'm sure. Also, I don't think they should announce a date for the public sale to go online. If they do, they'll have thousands if not tens of thousands on their website at the exact same time, possibly crashing it. It'll be better if they just put it up and then announced it on all the social media and people kind of trickled in.
    2012 - Survivor
    2013 - Future Survivor
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat May 14, 2011 3:43 am

ErictheRedd wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster.

We just need to be patient. It'll happen real soon, I'm sure. Also, I don't think they should announce a date for the public sale to go online. If they do, they'll have thousands if not tens of thousands on their website at the exact same time, possibly crashing it. It'll be better if they just put it up and then announced it on all the social media and people kind of trickled in.

That's kinda what happened last year. I kept calling and they let me book a cabin before they officially announced it was on sale. I think it was 1 or 2 days later that the website was updated with public onsale info.

So be a pesky bugger if you have to :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat May 14, 2011 4:13 am

'Soon'
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 14, 2011 9:24 am

KevinP wrote:
    ErictheRedd wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster.

That's kinda what happened last year. I kept calling and they let me book a cabin before they officially announced it was on sale. I think it was 1 or 2 days later that the website was updated with public onsale info.

So be a pesky bugger if you have to :heavydrink:

You're a terrible person :lol:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat May 14, 2011 9:31 am

as any vet from last year can tell you ........ UMC's favorite saying is COMING SOON ....... merchandise (soon), next band (soon) and on and on.

hang in there it will be SOON :lol: :cheers: :givebeer:
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Sat May 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Reminds me to pay for my booked cabin.

I think once they start announcing more bands, they'll make it open to the public as well.
    Which should be... again.. . SOON!
  • Meosis
    Oiler

by Meosis » Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm

all this soon business sounds like 'Fiji time" nothing ever happens till someone could be botherd doing it...

cowboy71 wrote:
    Meosis wrote:

No rush dude, flights to the US in January are still stupidly expensive from Australia.

I cannot imagine we will look at booking our flights until at least August, when I imagine good deals for January will start to materialise.

Last year V australia went on sale in June, Im hopeing to catch that same sale again, it was less then $1000 return to LA. I nearly fell over when I looked at the prices last month!

P.S. Cowby I'm Mean Bitch from UM forum :D :cheers:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:59 pm

oh hehehe - heya 'meanie' :headbanger:

Yeah - flights SUCK at the moment! Qantas have a sale on promoting their new direct service into Dallas Fort Worth, BUT its only for between "24 October to 23 November 2011 and 1 February to 28 March 2012". $1799 return.

Hopefully will be able to get flights for January around those prices!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:

Even as a veteran I still have no idea where this vegemite shit came from ? What have a I missed ....short version please =)
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 17, 2011 5:58 am

SatansWrath wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:

Even as a veteran I still have no idea where this vegemite shit came from ? What have a I missed ....short version please =)

The less you worry about how Kevin thinks, the better :lol:

Short version: He ate some vegemite at breakfast one day and instantly fell in love.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue May 17, 2011 6:21 am

mooyagi wrote:The less you worry about how Kevin thinks, the better :lol:

Short version: He ate some vegemite at breakfast one day and instantly fell in love.

And you were there to witness the glorious moment. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 17, 2011 7:39 am

KevinP wrote:

Certainly, Kevin discovering vegemite was one of the more epic memories of my cruise experience.
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Tue May 17, 2011 9:06 am

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah - flights SUCK at the moment! Qantas have a sale on promoting their new direct service into Dallas Fort Worth, BUT its only for between "24 October to 23 November 2011 and 1 February to 28 March 2012". $1799 return.

Lemme know if y'all are coming through Dallas..... I'll buy y'all some BBQ :cheers:
    13 time survivor
    sherivengeance
    Crewman

by sherivengeance » Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 pm

HAHA Kevin don't be racist!
    2013 Wishlist: Amorphis (again, again!) / Dimmu Borgir / The Amenta / Mercenary / Nile / Behemoth
    2012 70K Survivor #3547 / Baroness of the Corona
    "Hey Ladies! Ever wanted to F@#$ an Aussie?"
    "F@#$ oath CUNT!"
    -Australia Day, 1/27/2012
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Certainly, Kevin discovering vegemite was one of the more epic memories of my cruise experience.

Mine was listening to him sing "Its Raining Men" for karaoke :mrgreen:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:45 pm

I was with you for that!!!! there were about 10 of us forum family there.... that was hilarious!!!!

Thanks to Kevin for that memory :) I think I have some on tape actually... maybe I should put it on you tube?

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:I was with you for that!!!! there were about 10 of us forum family there.... that was hilarious!!!!

Thanks to Kevin for that memory :) I think I have some on tape actually... maybe I should put it on you tube?

YES!!!! Put that on Youtube, please and spam links all over the forum
  • Locked 171 posts