Post Reply 205 posts
70,000 TONS OF DECK TWO PRANK WARS
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 70,000 TONS OF DECK TWO PRANK WARS

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:I'm pretty excited to be playing pranks for and against on both sides of the Death v. Power metal war onbroad :lol:

:lol: You're a double agent now? Thats bad news for everyone...

I feel lonely on deck 4 :cry: I only know one other guy up there.

You will appreciate the pranks that I have planned on behalf of each side, although you might get kind of bitchy with me on one of the days (what the hell else is new :lol: :D ;) ) although probably not NEARLY as much as mooyagi will - since one of them is apparently an all day kind of thing :twisted:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:I'm pretty excited to be playing pranks for and against on both sides of the Death v. Power metal war onbroad :lol:

You will appreciate the pranks that I have planned on behalf of each side, although you might get kind of bitchy with me on one of the days (what the hell else is new :lol: :D ;) ) although probably not NEARLY as much as mooyagi will - since one of them is apparently an all day kind of thing :twisted:

:lol: That was harsh. If I don't get my beauty sleep then just leave me alone... :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:21 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

All day? You can't go more than a couple hours without listening to Blind Guardian and you expect us to believe that you'll be on the death metal front for a whole day during the war? Don't kid yourself :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 pm

mooyagi wrote:All day? You can't go more than a couple hours without listening to Blind Guardian and you expect us to believe that you'll be on the death metal front for a whole day during the war? Don't kid yourself :P

My name is Joey Hockin, and I approve this message.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:All day? You can't go more than a couple hours without listening to Blind Guardian and you expect us to believe that you'll be on the death metal front for a whole day during the war? Don't kid yourself :P

:roll: :P :lol:

And when did I play Blind Guardian? Oh yeah, during your boston road rage - its amazing what one will do for the sake of self preserverance ;)

And Kevin, mooygai just "FORBID ME" from wearing a Yankees shirt on the cruise next year. If you had an extra one that you wouldn't mind me borrowing for a few hours that would be great :D
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:12 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

:roll: :P :lol:

And when did I play Blind Guardian? Oh yeah, during your boston road rage - its amazing what one will do for the sake of self preserverance ;)

And Kevin, mooygai just "FORBID ME" from wearing a Yankees shirt on the cruise next year. If you had an extra one that you wouldn't mind me borrowing for a few hours that would be great :D

Harass my 4th cabin mate at your own risk.... :shock:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:19 pm

mooyagi wrote:What, you think I'm ashamed? I post on the forum while taking a shit.

I'll never be able to look at your avatar the same again :shock:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

And for the record, it's not Boston Road Rage, it's the frustration that no one else knows how to drive.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Inquisitor wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote::roll: :P :lol:

:lol: Fair enough. The reaction would be pretty funny though :lol: And still, I took care of him after the Red Sox game (not a fun endeavor lol), I do believe he owes me a little bit of patience and give on the baseball front :lol:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Hey Kevin...I came out of the Crocs closet at Mooyagi's house. At least mine are black!!! Turns out Vikingbitch also owns a pair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine look like this...LOL!!

Hey Margie - I like those a lot! - the closest to a "black metal" version of Crocs I suppose - makes me think of my Hunter boots. ;)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:25 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote::roll: :P :lol:

:lol: Fair enough. The reaction would be pretty funny though :lol: And still, I took care of him after the Red Sox game (not a fun endeavor lol), I do believe he owes me a little bit of patience and give on the baseball front :lol:

Was he drunk or having an emotional breakdown (or both)? Or did i read that sentance completely wrong? ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:26 pm

WallieWallie wrote:Image

As opposed to making me consider running in fear, this pic just makes me think of tits :shock:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:32 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Everything just makes me think of tits :shock:

/fixed
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote: :lol: Fair enough. The reaction would be pretty funny though :lol: And still, I took care of him after the Red Sox game (not a fun endeavor lol), I do believe he owes me a little bit of patience and give on the baseball front :lol:

Was he drunk or having an emotional breakdown (or both)? Or did i read that sentance completely wrong? ;)

:lol: I drank waaaaaaayyyyy too much at the game and afterwards :beerwink:

Oh, and Marlo, you played Blind Guardian even when I wasn't in road rage mode quit trying to sugarcoat it. You can't stop listening to Mirror, Mirror, you own a Kamelot cd. You were not shy about your "dabbling in power metal" all weekend. We know who you really are :mrgreen:

Oh, and if you do wear a Yankees shirt I will tear it off. Guess it's a win for everyone! Marlo bewbs, folks?
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:08 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote: :lol: Fair enough. The reaction would be pretty funny though :lol: And still, I took care of him after the Red Sox game (not a fun endeavor lol), I do believe he owes me a little bit of patience and give on the baseball front :lol:

:lol: I drank waaaaaaayyyyy too much at the game and afterwards :beerwink:

Oh, and Marlo, you played Blind Guardian even when I wasn't in road rage mode quit trying to sugarcoat it. You can't stop listening to Mirror, Mirror, you own a Kamelot cd. You were not shy about your "dabbling in power metal" all weekend. We know who you really are :mrgreen:

Oh, and if you do wear a Yankees shirt I will tear it off. Guess it's a win for everyone! Marlo bewbs, folks?

Yes, it is a win, I'd get a kick out of watching her beat you.
    Zirconia
    Crewman

by Zirconia » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Already added to the map I see!!! lol!! And I see the irish have been kept in the same neighborhood!!! LOL
    2011, 2012, 2015 Survivor, BTH 2012 Survivor!!!! \m/\m/
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Inquisitor wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Oh, and if you do wear a Yankees shirt I will tear it off. Guess it's a win for everyone! Marlo bewbs, folks?

Quiet you! Considering she was basically felled by a sidewalk on our way to the brewpub pregame, I'll take my chances :mrgreen: :beerwink:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I took care of him after the Red Sox game (not a fun endeavor lol), I do believe he owes me a little bit of patience and give on the baseball front :lol:

I guess we are way past Image with a remark like that. I think he would owe you more than just a "little" patience. (I like how you associate him with "little", quite clever :beerwink: )

I normally would salute you for "taking one for the Death Metal Team" but this is probably going a bit too far Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Zirconia wrote:Already added to the map I see!!! lol!! And I see the irish have been kept in the same neighborhood!!! LOL

I figured you wouldn't mind. Probably best to stick close together, the are some real freaks on our deck... oh hey, everyone! :beerwink:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    Zirconia wrote:Already added to the map I see!!! lol!! And I see the irish have been kept in the same neighborhood!!! LOL

I figured you wouldn't mind. Probably best to stick close together, the are some real freaks on our deck... oh hey, everyone! :beerwink:

Creeper....
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Everything just makes me think of tits :shock:

/fixed

Then you should check in on the picture thread
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 pm

on the other hand mooyagi, you can't go more then couple of hours with korpiklaani either.... not there's anything wrong with that :beerwink: (hmmmm that last remark sounds familiar..... :lol: )
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:

on the other hand mooyagi, you can't go more then couple of hours with korpiklaani either.... not there's anything wrong with that :beerwink: (hmmmm that last remark sounds familiar..... :lol: )

But folk metal has not found its way into our war... Unless you Dutchies have something planned :?
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

You guys took all the deck 2's, now I can't have any fun. :cry:
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

you never know :twisted:

edit: this was my 666 post, oew yeah :viking:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:you never know :twisted:

Is this a threat to my castle sir!?
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:17 pm

asmegin wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:you never know :twisted:

Is this a threat to my castle sir!?

Castle? I passed you weeks ago. I'm the senior Midshipman now :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:09 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:What, you think I'm ashamed? I post on the forum while taking a shit.

I'll never be able to look at your avatar the same again :shock:

ME EITHER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I know the secret to having a shit ton of posts!!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

asmegin wrote:You guys took all the deck 2's, now I can't have any fun. :cry:

It's ok. You know you like to be on top.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:05 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Oh, and if you do wear a Yankees shirt I will tear it off. Guess it's a win for everyone! Marlo bewbs, folks?

Quiet you! Considering she was basically felled by a sidewalk on our way to the brewpub pregame, I'll take my chances :mrgreen: :beerwink:

Andy's comment = win. To hell you would tear it off, hard to retaliate against sidewalks - men on the other hand, well I'll leave that up to your imagination :evil: :lol: (and Kevin, since its hard for you to tell and EVERYTHING I say apparently means something else the imagination part was basically how I would kick Ryan in the balls really really fracking hard if he tried something like that ;) :lol: )

Besides, the only time my "bewbs" might come out on the ship is perhaps during a Forbidden set, but no repeats this year!

Which means shit out of luck on that scenario :P :lol: :mrgreen:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Andy's comment = win. To hell you would tear it off, hard to retaliate against sidewalks - men on the other hand, well I'll leave that up to your imagination :evil: :lol: (and Kevin, since its hard for you to tell and EVERYTHING I say apparently means something else the imagination part was basically how I would kick Ryan in the balls really really fracking hard if he tried something like that ;) :lol: )

Besides, the only time my "bewbs" might come out on the ship is perhaps during a Forbidden set, but no repeats this year!

I worry about you. Always thinking about my balls :lol: :mrgreen:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Besides, the only time my "bewbs" might come out on the ship is perhaps during a Forbidden set, but no repeats this year!

One (hyphenated) word: Shower-cam :lol:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Besides, the only time my "bewbs" might come out on the ship is perhaps during a Forbidden set, but no repeats this year!

I always wondered what we could broadcast on the TVs in our rooms :lol:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It wouldn't be just my wrath you would need to worry about on that one, Rachael's too! :lol:

I really am surprised that you haven't started gloating to all the young men on the forum yet that you managed to get the both of us into a cabin with you :lol:
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:59 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Don't you mean boardcast? Sorry, I'm new here.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Steve110 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:One (hyphenated) word: Shower-cam :lol:

Not sure if we've gotten over to broad = board. Board = broad for sure though. Damn arbitrary rules. Can somebody write these damnthings down? :lol:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Steve110 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I always wondered what we could broadcast on the TVs in our rooms :lol:

Hahahahahahaha

You're going to fit in just fine :cool: :cool:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Steve110 wrote:Don't you mean boardcast? Sorry, I'm new here.

Forum lingo. Board ANYTHING is spelt broad. Its weird and quirky yes, but its well adhered too (even by Andy our 70,000 Tons of Metal God).

ex. onbroad. broad games. broad hips. etc etc.

:headbanger:

Oh and welcome! :D :viking:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Forum lingo. Board ANYTHING is spelt broad. Its weird and quirky yes, but its well adhered too (even by Andy our 70,000 Tons of Metal God).

But do we spell anything with broad as board? Like boardcast instead of broadcast?
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

But do we spell anything with broad as board? Like boardcast instead of broadcast?

No. It should be broads across the broads.