Post Reply 205 posts
70,000 TONS OF DECK TWO PRANK WARS
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

70,000 TONS OF DECK TWO PRANK WARS

by vikingbitch » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:41 am

MOOOOORTAAAALLL KOMBAAAAAAT

ROUND ONE: FIGHT!

Specifically between Cabins 2093 and 2085 :twisted: :D ;)

If anyone is interested in a game of pin the unicorn horn on the Kevin please contact me via pm :D

SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: 70,000 TONS OF DECK TWO PRANK WARS

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:44 am

:shock: Deck 2 is going to be a mess this year! :lol: Is the whole forum family staying on it?
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 am

Wow, Marlo already slinging shit. :lol: How very bold of her. Remember though you'll be paid back with 3X the amount.

And for the record, I live in Florida, you can at least give me a slight tan. :beerwink:

The Vegemite Army will be in prime position to reek (pun intended) all kinda of havoc.

Will also have a plethora of signs to hang on Metalwrath's back since he'll be too wasted to know that anytime he is hugged, a new phrase will be "slapped onto his back". :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 am

Yes! :beerwink:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:52 am

Just be careful.
    You never know when you might come back to your cabin to find the door replaced with a wall of beer cans glued together :twisted:
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am

Metalwrath wrote:Just be careful.
    You never know when you might come back to your cabin to find the door replaced with a wall of beer cans glued together :twisted:

You won't have any glue left over after Raven is done sniffing it.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Inquisitor wrote:

You won't have any glue left over after Raven is done sniffing it.

um, what? :lol:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 pm

If you want to damage RC property and pay a fine, have at it. But that also would require you to be AWAKE and not glue your hands together. 2 feats I'm not entirely convinced you have mastered yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :beerwink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 pm

I technically wouldn't be damaging the door.I'd carefully take it off it's hings and hide it and then put it back after the cruise finishes :P
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Why do I get the uneasy feeling that this song or something just like it is going to be the theme of my 2012 cabin experience? :shock: :? :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsHXd4rQnW0
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Metalwrath wrote:I technically wouldn't be damaging the door.I'd carefully take it off it's hings and hide it and then put it back after the cruise finishes :P

I can just picture you trying to take a door off the ship as a souvenir. When stopped by security you drunkenly try to explain that it was your door and and you brought it from home. :lol:

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:01 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Why do I get the uneasy feeling that this song or something just like it is going to be the theme of my 2012 cabin experience? :shock: :? :cry:

And why do I get the feeling that Kevin will be making this the power metal heads' theme song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGEy6_CXvE8

Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Why do I get the uneasy feeling that this song or something just like it is going to be the theme of my 2012 cabin experience? :shock: :? :cry:

And why do I get the feeling that Kevin will be making this the power metal heads' theme song:

Where do you come up with this shit?
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

OMG!!! Already having fun and we are not even onbroad yet!! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

I never play the gay card. Besides, I wouldn't want to insult gay people by lumping them in with you power metal types. ;) :lol: ;)

This is more appropriate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cRCGy8n54
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

OK..so I have been holding out on you guys. My favorite unicorn video of all time. No offense to Tom Cruise (Scott)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6UWR0kSFcE
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:OK..so I have been holding out on you guys. My favorite unicorn video of all time. No offense to Tom Cruise (Scott)

Holy crap. Mooyagi is relocating there next week once he finds out about this. :heavydrink: :lol: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:OK..so I have been holding out on you guys. My favorite unicorn video of all time. No offense to Tom Cruise (Scott)

Holy crap. Mooyagi is relocating there next week once he finds out about this. :heavydrink: :lol: :heavydrink:

That is fucking hysterical!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am crying and my face hurts.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

I never play the gay card. Besides, I wouldn't want to insult gay people by lumping them in with you power metal types. ;) :lol: ;)

This is more appropriate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cRCGy8n54

:lol: :lol: :lol: I appreciate that you love gay people, here, have a rainbow Image

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:05 am

KevinP wrote:

Already calling real estate agents to see what's available :D
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:53 am

Achilles and Avatar also stays on deck 2 with our lovely friend Zeena Wildchild !

VOBISCUM SATHANAS
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 am

SatansWrath wrote:Achilles and Avatar also stays on deck 2 with our lovely friend Zeena Wildchild !

VOBISCUM SATHANAS

And they have no idea the mischief we´re getting up to :mrgreen:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:10 am

Can someone with a lot of time on their hands please print out a really big deck 2 floor plan poster and mark when are the forum people will be?

Or the tech-savvy of the bunch could always do a digital annotated map.. :P

... And post it here...
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 am

viathyn wrote:Can someone with a lot of time on their hands please print out a really big deck 2 floor plan poster and mark when are the forum people will be?

... And post it here...

Agreed - we need this :P :heavydrink:

I discovered yesterday that Zeena and co. are 2 doors down from me & Margie, and Kevin/Walter & co. are directly across from them. :shock: :twisted: :cool: :P
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 am

LOL ... this is funny as shit! Kevin so far is winning at the insults and comedy.....

Marlo needs to come back (she WILL come back) with something good....... BEWARE Kevin! :evil:

Also, .... where the F is Debb? :roll:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Can someone with a lot of time on their hands please print out a really big deck 2 floor plan poster and mark when are the forum people will be?

... And post it here...

Agreed - we need this :P :heavydrink:

I discovered yesterday that Zeena and co. are 2 doors down from me & Margie, and Kevin/Walter & co. are directly across from them. :shock: :twisted: :cool: :P

I'm on it! ;)

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 am

I remember all this talk about "Party on Deck X" or in my room prior to the last cruise. Then when the cruise happens, no one is ever in their rooms (except Metalwrath) and you can hear a pin drop in the hallways. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if I put vegemite on someone's door, 99% of the people "not in the know", would think it was a shit stain (and assume Metalwrath did it).

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 am

:lol:

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: you are a strange one......
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:42 am

So the map is coming along ok. I currently have 20 names on it that I got from here and facebook marked with their respective cabins. I'm now left with a list of names that I am not sure if they match up with a forum name ( which is what I used on the map )

So, anyone know if these people use the forums? If so, who are they?:

Kaylee Rachel
    Conny Priebe
    Monica Eriksson
    Alejandro Fernández / Sam Peters
    José Henrique Vaskys Lima
    Cliona Nolan
    Carlos Esteban Cordoba
    Martin Ask Hilby

• Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:44 am

BTW Paul remind me to bring some rope.
    I ahev a great idea that involves 2 cabin doors :twisted:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 am

Metalwrath wrote:BTW Paul remind me to bring some rope.

lol, I think I know where this is going...

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 am

Ravenlord wrote:So the map is coming along ok. I currently have 20 names on it that I got from here and facebook marked with their respective cabins. I'm now left with a list of names that I am not sure if they match up with a forum name ( which is what I used on the map )

So, anyone know if these people use the forums? If so, who are they?:

José Henrique Vaskys Lima

zeh (username) from Brazil in 2547 :mrgreen:

http://www.facebook.com/henriquevaskys
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 am

Ah, thank you! Another piece of the puzzle.

btw, I have all of their room numbers (as bad as it sounds :D ) but I feel this is more a forum family thing so I'm only going to put forum names into it.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:57 am

Ravenlord wrote:Ah, thank you! Another piece of the puzzle.

btw, I have all of their room numbers (as bad as it sounds :D ) but I feel this is more a forum family thing so I'm only going to put forum names into it.

Do you have myself, Inquisitor and sageoftruth in 2013 on that list?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Wasn't aware of sageoftruth in your room too, but the other 2 names were already there.

• vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:LOL ... this is funny as shit! Kevin so far is winning at the insults and comedy.....

Marlo needs to come back (she WILL come back) with something good....... BEWARE Kevin! :evil:

Also, .... where the F is Debb? :roll:

No pressure or anything though right? :lol: Deb is at Big Four, can't wait to hear if she got on our floor!!!

Metalwrath wrote:BTW Paul remind me to bring some rope.

:shock: remind me to stay on Metalwrath's good side :lol:

We could just set up various traps around the corridors. I am so regretting not picking up a few things at Disneyland, especially from the Indiana Jones shop for a hat and whips of kinds for survival of Deck two ;) although I don't know if an Indiana Jones hat and whip would help aid my cock blocking or just attract an "odder" variety of men :shock:

And really Kevin, you want to mess with a Dungeon Master for creatively coming up with traps and pranks? :twisted:
    Last edited by vikingbitch on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Why do I get the feeling that many cabins will end up sleeping in shifts with a guard outside the door at all times? :?
Post Reply 205 posts