Locked 95 posts
The "Countries That Are Too Small For Their Own Thread" List
    Element0s
    Midshipman

Re: The "Countries That Are Too Small For Their Own Thread" List

by Element0s » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:40 am

Japan:
    X-Japan (If they play anything slow, overboard they go)
    Galneryus
    Seikima-II
    Sex Machineguns
    Anthem
    Loudness
    Millarca (DOOOOOOOOM)
    Metalucifer
    Gargoyle
    Volcano

Denmark:
    Pretty Maids
    Anubis Gate
    Pyramaze
    Mercenary (Only if they bring back that amazing singer)
    Beyond Twilight
    King Diamond

Brazil:
    Angra
    Hibria
    Andre Matos
    Viper
    Aquaria (to get my shiney, flower metla on)
    Outworld had this outstanding brazilian singer with them too, so that counts for me.
    Soulspell
    hell, even Shaman or Burning in Hell would be okay

France:
    Killers
    Heavenly
    Sortiledge
    Nightmare
    High Power
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
  • varnamsgirl
    Oiler

by varnamsgirl » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Denmark:

DEMONICA - I am sure they have been mentioned before, but I would LOVE to see Demonica, plus having Craig and Mark back on the ship would be killer!!! Maybe the KING could come, too ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Memnoch wrote:How about Ukraine and Nokturnal Mortum? Yes, I know many like to label them as NSBM, but they are a killer live and at least I didn't notice anything suggesting they're NSBM. Ah, I remember when I got Goat Horns from a Russian friend way back in 1997.

When I first heard them I went to check them out on their website and the main page had a picture of them around a campfire wearing swastika armbands with text saying "True Aryan Black Metal" They can go fuck themselves. NSBM is not welcome on the boat.

Maybe they've toned it down over the years? When did you see them?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 pm

I saw them, hmm, in October or November last year in Helsinki and saw no signs of nazism. I think their NeChrist album is NSBM but the earlier work and the new album aren't. Might be wrong, but this is how I've understood it. Besides, I only like them for their music not for their beliefs.

Ok, if I take NM off of my Ukrainian wishlist and add Symfomania.
    http://www.symfomania.com.ua/
    They look ok. :P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 pm

nokturnal mortum write some fantastic music but I'm pretty sure that many of the blokes in that band are legit racists. They certainly had some blatanly NS material (got them kicked off The End Records real quick) but they've certainly approached the racial thing much more delicately over the years. Most of the heavyweight contributors of Nokturnal Mortum play in other bands/projects, some of which are very outwardly racist, such as Finist. There's actually a lot of those NS folk/black metal bands in Ukraine, Poland and Russia.
    SAMANDRIEL:

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Element0s wrote:nokturnal mortum write some fantastic music but I'm pretty sure that many of the blokes in that band are legit racists. They certainly had some blatanly NS material (got them kicked off The End Records real quick) but they've certainly approached the racial thing much more delicately over the years. Most of the heavyweight contributors of Nokturnal Mortum play in other bands/projects, some of which are very outwardly racist, such as Finist. There's actually a lot of those NS folk/black metal bands in Ukraine, Poland and Russia.

Always raises a red flag with me when I hear a folk or black metal band from that area. Always makes me check them out first to see. I've never found a definitive "blacklist" of bands with blatantly racist or nazi alements. Anybody know of one?

I'm pretty serious about my boycott of that shit. I can deal with some depraved music but this is where I draw the line. It is a shame that NM is an NSBM band because, as you mentioned, they write fantastic music.
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 pm

mooyagi wrote:Always raises a red flag with me when I hear a folk or black metal band from that area. Always makes me check them out first to see. I've never found a definitive "blacklist" of bands with blatantly racist or nazi alements. Anybody know of one?

You can pretty much cross out any band associated with "The Pagan Front" or "Blazebirth Hall", those are two organizations/labels that focus on NS-oriented music. You've probably only heard of a few of the bands, though. There's a few more out there, though sometimes it's hard to tell if they are fully NS-oriented or if they just happen to deal with one or two bands.

Just checking out the Pagan Front website now. They've certainly toned things down a lot over the years, but it's clear to see which side of the bread they put their butter on. A few years back, they had a bunch of old nazi/hitler propaganda on their site but that's all been replaced so now it's just music it seems
    SAMANDRIEL:

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Element0s wrote:nokturnal mortum write some fantastic music but I'm pretty sure that many of the blokes in that band are legit racists. They certainly had some blatanly NS material (got them kicked off The End Records real quick) but they've certainly approached the racial thing much more delicately over the years. Most of the heavyweight contributors of Nokturnal Mortum play in other bands/projects, some of which are very outwardly racist, such as Finist. There's actually a lot of those NS folk/black metal bands in Ukraine, Poland and Russia.

Yeah I have ZERO tolerance for this crap. As a band you are basically saying "hey I'm a close minded idiotic fool, please listen to my music". Fuck that, fuck them, they can all go fuck themselves and worship a pansie dead loser with a laughable mustache.

They could write the most mind blowingly uber awesome music the world has ever known and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it or tolerate it. This is like the same stupidity of people who like Charles Manson's music. I don't care if they hate or love chocolate pudding, vote Democrat or Republican or even like the Yankees or Red Sox (okay, maybe I do care a smidgen about that), but if you are a homophobe, racist, anti-semite, or murderer, I'm not giving anything you do the time of day.

Maybe if you cure cancer or something, I'll give you a pass. But I still won't give a shit about your music. On the other hand I do feel sorry for people like this who have been so indoctrinated. It's like a mental illness or deficiency that most of us don't have to deal with. It's not normal to think this way.

(on a lighter note, if there was NS Power Metal, then I could channel all my disgust in 1 direction :lol: :lol: :lol: )
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 pm

hey Kev, that Nokturnal Mortum side-project I mentioned in my previous post (the one you quoted me on) called "Finist" is NS-power metal. Not joking. Its fuckign terrible and it has a Gamma Ray cover on it.
    SAMANDRIEL:

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:39 pm

My view of NSBM (or any political or religious or whatever music) is that if I like the music, I can listen to it. I won't be turned into a believer. But I also don't believe that I have all the knowledge to determine who's right and who's not. The thing with NSBM is that it's not all white supremacy or anti-semitic; there are many different sub-genres, and, some don't seem too bad (some involve satanism and mysticism). And the most worrying thing with labeling band as NS is that in many cases it's just plain wrong label, take Moonsorrow for example: they were labeled as a NS band by the German Antifa just because they use pagan imagery and they also referred to their album name "Voimasta ja kunniasta" and translated it into "Blut und Ehre" (which it doesn't actually mean). Lots of other pagan bands get the NS label as well.

Of course, it's easier for me and us Finns to understand such beliefs rather than just oppose them due to the fact that we were allies with the Germans in WW2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_power ... lligerents). No, the Finnish government never supported nazism and no Finnish jews were sent to the camps. Getting help from the Nazis was the lesser of two evils as the other option would've meant Russia invading Finland.

But it all comes down to freedom of speech. I believe that any opinion should be allowed to be voiced out. Of course, one has to stand behind his words and accept that not everyone will agree on them but be it stupidity, courage or whatever, he should be able to voice his thoughts.
    I'm saddened by the fact that most European countries have banned all nazi symbols and all revisionist (or better yet, all criticism towards the holocaust). The Nordic countries haven't banned those and I pretty sure they never will. Well, banning the use of swastika would mean we'd have to cover up all old Finnish Air Force symbols as it is the mirror image of the swastika nazis used. And yes, we had it earlier.

I just might be a bit too open-minded for my own good. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 am

You Finns are just too open minded :lol: I personally do not tolerate racism in my music. That is my choice, and others are certainly allowed theirs as well. I agree there is a lot of gray area in the NS label and some bands do get mistakenly thrown into that group for being proud of their heritage or using old pagan symbols or whatever. And there are too many groups that see a pagan band and automatically assume they are NS, which is just fucking stupid. That's why I try to do research on a band first and see if they truly deserve the NS label.

Any band certainly has the right to spout their views but I also reserve the right to say they are fucking mindless idiots and boycott their music :P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 am

mooyagi wrote:Any band certainly has the right to spout their views but I also reserve the right to say they are fucking mindless idiots and boycott their music :P

:heavydrink: :death: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stéphanie Bordin
    Oiler

by Stéphanie Bordin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:13 am

Stained Class wrote:France:

Adagio
    Gojira

Karelia
    Heavenly
    !!!! that's all !!!
    2011 - Deck 5 - Room 5048
    2012 - Deck 4 - Room 4567
    2013 - Deck 8 - Room 8078
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Sun May 01, 2011 11:43 am

abodrocc wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Agreed on Darliada.
    Surprised anybody knows them :lol:

Very good band !

My wife loves them.... I think it's terrible though. :cool:
  • tenebre
    Crewman

by tenebre » Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 am

Japan:
    Galneryus

Denmark:
    Pretty Maids
    King Diamond

Brazil:
    Angra
    Hibria
    Shaman

France:
    Heavenly
  • Meosis
    Oiler

by Meosis » Mon May 02, 2011 4:35 pm

cowboy71 wrote:AUSTRALIA

Lord
    Vanishing Point
    Black Majesty
    The Amenta
    Claim The Throne
    Bane of Isldur
    Voyager

Im with you Cowboy but lets add Darker Half to that list! :headbanger:
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Sun May 08, 2011 6:36 am

tenebre wrote:Japan:
    Galneryus

Denmark:
    Pretty Maids
    King Diamond

Brazil:
    Angra
    Hibria
    Shaman

France:
    Heavenly

Brazil:
    Angra
    Hibria
    Shaman
    Sepultura
    Krisiun
    Korzus
    -----------------
    Zeh
  • PxDnNinja
    Petty Officer

by PxDnNinja » Thu May 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Stained Class wrote:Canada:

3 Inches Of Blood
    Kataklysm
    Annihalator
    Striker
    Viathyn

This post just made me consciously realize how much I seem to like Canadian Metal.

I read every one of those bands and went "hell yeah" in my head. :D :shred:
    2011: SURVIVED
    2012: SURVIVED
    2013: SURVIVED
    2014: Waiting to Book
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 19, 2011 1:06 pm

PxDnNinja wrote:

3 Inches Of Blood
    Kataklysm
    Annihalator
    Striker
    Viathyn

This post just made me consciously realize how much I seem to like Canadian Metal.

Yeah, the scene in Canada is small but it's pretty strong. I forgot Into Eternity, Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad), Anvil, Unexpect and a handful of rather popular Death/Tech Death bands from out East (Augury, Cryptopsy, Neuraxis, etc.) . Primal Fear and (now) Iced Earth also have Canadian members. If you want some smaller Canadian bands look up Seventh Sin, Divinity and Unleash The Archers.
    Canada Rocks :headbanger:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yeah, the scene in Canada is small but it's pretty strong. I forgot Into Eternity, Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad), Anvil, Unexpect and a handful of rather popular Death/Tech Death bands from out East (Augury, Cryptopsy, Neuraxis, etc.) . Primal Fear and (now) Iced Earth also have Canadian members. If you want some smaller Canadian bands look up Seventh Sin, Divinity and Unleash The Archers.

Iced Earth is as American as they get. I know Stu is from Canada, but that's an American band. We don't have nearly as many amazing bands as we should so I'm not letting you even take partial credit for that one. :P
  • Sophisticat
    Wiper

by Sophisticat » Fri May 20, 2011 1:37 am

Stained Class wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Faroe Islands:

...I won't even say who, you know who I'm talking about. Not gonna happen because no repeats but I thought I'd bring it up cus they belong in this list more than anyone I'd say :cool:

Hmm... the Faroe Islands are a part of Denmark, so Týr should be considered danish :D

WELL NOW I KNOW THAT :roll: :mrgreen:

No repeats, but maybe some other great band from the faroes.... HELJAREYGA!! :shred:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 am

Sophisticat wrote:
    No repeats, but maybe some other great band from the faroes.... HELJAREYGA!! :shred:

I like this idea! It's practically Tyr anyways :viking:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri May 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    PxDnNinja wrote:

3 Inches Of Blood
    Kataklysm
    Annihalator
    Striker
    Viathyn

Yeah, the scene in Canada is small but it's pretty strong. I forgot Into Eternity, Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad), Anvil, Unexpect and a handful of rather popular Death/Tech Death bands from out East (Augury, Cryptopsy, Neuraxis, etc.) . Primal Fear and (now) Iced Earth also have Canadian members. If you want some smaller Canadian bands look up Seventh Sin, Divinity and Unleash The Archers.

I would also add Zimmer's Hole, Tenet, Mendozza, Black Wizard, Striker, The Golers and Skull Fist to that list but not sure how much any of them will suit your personal taste. All big local faves of mine though :headbanger:

Seeing Unleash the Archers in 2 days too!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri May 20, 2011 12:44 pm

mooyagi wrote:Iced Earth is as American as they get. I know Stu is from Canada, but that's an American band. We don't have nearly as many amazing bands as we should so I'm not letting you even take partial credit for that one. :P

Depends what genre you are talking about? Plenty of ELITE/TOP TIER Death Metal and traditional metal bands from the USA. :deathmetal: :mrgreen: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Fri May 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Memnoch wrote:My view of NSBM (or any political or religious or whatever music) is that if I like the music, I can listen to it.

Agreed. Granted taste is subjective to the individual, if the music is trash I could care less for the message. I listen to music for a high and to make me feel emotions I enjoy. I listen to a ton of "satanic" music but it has zero affects on my beliefs. Some folk can't separate music from ideology which I respect, though ideology and the negativity associated with some still are products of human emotion which can be expressed as such in song. The reverse of searching for music based solely on one ideology would yield some pretty horrible results (and be close minded). It is the emotion that makes the song I would hope and drives the listeners taste. Part of Metal to me is rebellion (including to political correctness) so I have no issues with NSBM, but would just need to find a good band worth listening to! haha. :lol:

The only band I like and respect that people normally on the other side of the fence give me shit about is Burzum. Maybe Nachtmystium but that was cause of some old re-press on some racist label or something and they are only recently getting "big". Hell, even David Vincent of Morbid Angel got lumped into the race crap before.

As for a band:

Poland - though wouldn't call em small
    HATE
  • Rayzor
    Petty Officer

by Rayzor » Fri May 20, 2011 8:46 pm

I could come up with lots of bands from Canada but I'll just throw out Sword because I know they are getting back together. Kick Axe would be cool but I'm not sure they are still together. Lots of good picks so far, Angra, Rotting Christ, Annihilator, King Diamond, Pretty Maids. I would have suggested DAD long ago, but thought they would be more Rock than Metal. No Fuel is an etched in stone classic in this household.
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Mon May 23, 2011 4:17 am

THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    avihai.levy
    Oiler

by avihai.levy » Sat May 28, 2011 7:02 am

Israel!

We have some really great bands. Check them out, I'm sure you'll like it!

Prey for Nothing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2OA0DU6sVw&feature=related

Eternal Gray
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcTfeWnz48

Orphaned Land
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUi1yf97paw

Winterhorde
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJp1DWD6Dws

Desert - this song is with Joakim from Sabaton
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFuWbfzrkxU

Betzefer - They were on Roadrunner and now on AFM Records
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDtJ9OV9Gw

Give them a listen guys :D
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Sun May 29, 2011 6:10 am

Hungary :

Dalriada
    Sear Bliss
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun May 29, 2011 3:26 pm

KevinP wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:AUSTRALIA

Lord
    Vanishing Point
    Black Majesty
    The Amenta
    Claim The Throne
    Bane of Isldur
    Voyager

Woah, wait a second. Your country is it's own freaking CONTINENT, you're big enough for your own thread. ;) :mrgreen: ;)

And you're forgetting VIRGIN BLACK!

:beerhorns: :beerhorns:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • tenebre
    Crewman

by tenebre » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 am

Ravenlord wrote:France : Heavenly
    Denmark : Royal Hunt

I heard DC cooper was back..... That would certainly be a cool show
    Alkerias
    Oiler

by Alkerias » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 am

I'd cast my lot for HELJAREYGA too!

Also Japan:
    x-Japan
    Blood Stain Child
    Lynch.
    Dir En Grey
    Cabin #4029

2011 Survivor!

Wishlist 2012: Eluveitie::In Extremo::Moonsorrow::
    Arkona::Blood Stain Child::Satyricon::Kalmah::Nightwish::Heidevolk::Rhapsody of Fire::Leaves Eyes::Heaven Shall Burn::
    Kivimetsän Druidi::Hypocrisy::Chthonic
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Switzerland - SYBREED :shred: :shred: :shred:

A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

avihai.levy wrote:Israel!

Yeah I'm really with you on Orphaned Land, those guys are great! It was cool to see them in 'Global Metal' too.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 am

France: Hacride, Trepalium, Gojira
    Canada: Descend Into Nothingness
    Greece: Firewind, Love History
    Iraq: Acrassicauda (even though they live in the States now)
    Russia: Arkona, Flying
    Australia: Damaged, Shangren
    Netherlands: Textures, Legion Of The Damned, and get God Dethroned to postpone disbanding for a truly great sendoff!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 am

viathyn wrote:
    avihai.levy wrote:Israel!

Yeah I'm really with you on Orphaned Land, those guys are great! It was cool to see them in 'Global Metal' too.

They never truly caught my interest until ORwarriOR... but they totally nailed that CD! It rules
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 am

SatansWrath wrote:Hungary :

Dalriada
    Sear Bliss

Dalriada are great!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    I would also add Zimmer's Hole, Tenet, Mendozza, Black Wizard, Striker, The Golers and Skull Fist to that list but not sure how much any of them will suit your personal taste. All big local faves of mine though
    Seeing Unleash the Archers in 2 days too!

THE HOLE IS THE LAW!!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Coseuve
    Oiler

by Coseuve » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Municipal Waste
    Pig Destroyer
    War from a harlots mouth
    Leng T'che
    Hypocrisy
    The Dillinger Escape Plan
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:34 pm

mooyagi wrote:A few random ones as they pop into my head:

Argentina: Arraigo
    Brazil: Angra
    Japan: Sigh
    Israel: Orphaned Land, Distorted
    Greece: Rotting Christ, Astarte
    France: Arkan
    Ireland: Cruachan
    Switzerland: Samael (I think they're Swiss)
    Hungary: Dalriada
    Czech Republic: Oblomov

Yeah Distorted! :headbanger:
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
Locked 95 posts