Locked 139 posts
A booking question for the vet's
    cyx
    Oiler

Re: booking problems

by cyx » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 am

Ravenlord wrote:Well I heard that the UMC office was closed yesterday so they wouldn't have been processing bookings. Also, considering it seems to be 1.5 - 2 days that it has been taking for bookings to get confirmed, I would say yours is still working it's way through the system. But it's unlikely you'll hear anything before Monday when they apparently open again.

thanks for the info, bro! now that i know the office was closed yesterday, i'm much less worried! :D
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: 2 questions for those who sailed in Jan

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 am

Ktulured55 wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:mmmm...... now I want a corn dog....... and buffalo wings :lol: breakfast, anyone?

I am probably getting wings today... they are one of my favorite foods! Plenty of good wing places in Baltimore :D

Very nice, I was in Baltimore last summer and liked it a lot :D. How do you like it? I could see myself living in Maryland......or Oregon, hahaha green places are very appealing to me. And the green in Tucson is more....... brown :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

It was wonderful to find by accident though, I was far gone and all of a sudden there was pastries by the hot tub. Ideal living.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I'm paying by bank transfer and was sent an updated invoice that I printed off to take to the bank with me. If you haven't got yours yet and want to pay that way, wait for the e-mail or call UMC on Monday when they're open and find out when it will be sent.

This updated invoice, is it something different to the invoice that came with the booking confirmation? Although, I think I am sorted for the bank transfer as I did it online last year so my account still has their address saved. Only problem is that I have to specify how much I want to send in Canadian dollars, so I need to make sure I do the conversion properly to send the right amount of US$.

Not sure I can confidently answer your first question as I'm not sure what came with your booking confirmation but maybe this will help:

The first confirmation that the lead passenger forwarded to me had 2 .pdf attachments. One was the ticket contract and the other was the booking confirmation. After I spoke with them and said I didn't intend to pay by CC (lead passenger had chosen that option and it had been applied to all 4 passengers I believe), they sent me an e-mail with 3 .pdf attachments. The contract, the confirmation and a new one called 'INVOICE' that has only my payment details on it. The main body of that e-mail also has instructions to print off the attachment and take it to my bank when making my payment. I hope that helps.

I'd recommend waiting until you speak to them to see if they intend to send you a similar document. Also, I'm not sure why you're worried about CDN funds. Aren't ALL payments in USD?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Rightio.... they willl probably just open 1 again... but Rob... make sure you go!!! it will be the one on deck 4 if same as last time.

Yeah, the one I thought was on deck 6 is the one you're referring to on deck 4.

If there's no one playing at all those times who I absolutely MUST see, I'll give them another chance but perhaps you missed what I said about it earlier...

ShoreSlayer wrote:I ate at the deck 6 one once and was served one of the worst steaks I ever had. My cabin mate's steak looked great but I wasn't gonna send mine back cuz, by that time, I just wanted to get back to the bands.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Despite having called my bank 3 times today to verify there wouldn't be any problems making my payment tonight, my card was declined. Called bank again, got my account unlocked, but then the payment site wouldn't let me try again. Apparently you can't try more than 3 times. :cry: Just take my money! Anyone else having bank issues?
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:53 am

Wanted to pay in full, but only managed to get 2 payments out of 3 (needed 3 due to limit per transaction) to process using my credit card on moneybookers. On the third one, they said my moneybookers account limit had been exceeded. After signing up for a moneybookers account ( :roll: ) and scouring through that website, I managed to find that the only way to increase the limit was through account verfication by mailing address or bank account number, both taking a minimum of 2 days. i opted for mailing address, so now I have to wait for snail mail until I can complete the booking process.

Well I tried to pay in full, but once again the processing center they went with has made it impossible! :evil:

Not sure why it has to be this complicated to use a credit card. :?
    Have a good time...all the time.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 pm

junkhead13 wrote:Wanted to pay in full, but only managed to get 2 payments out of 3 (needed 3 due to limit per transaction) to process using my credit card on moneybookers. On the third one, they said my moneybookers account limit had been exceeded. After signing up for a moneybookers account ( :roll: ) and scouring through that website, I managed to find that the only way to increase the limit was through account verfication by mailing address or bank account number, both taking a minimum of 2 days. i opted for mailing address, so now I have to wait for snail mail until I can complete the booking process.

Well I tried to pay in full, but once again the processing center they went with has made it impossible! :evil:

Same exact thing happened to me. This is so frustrating.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 am

gnoff wrote:I wanted to pay in full for the cabin and stated so with the booking request.

Now I wasn't allowed to pay more than 1400 USD at one time, so did one such payment, all is well.
    Tried to make one more such payment on the same credit card, but seems now I'm not allowed to do that either.

I understood it as you could only make each separate payment a max of 1400 USD, but can you only use the one credit card to pay each 1400 USD as well?

If this makes it impossible for me to pay the other 1400, how am I supposed to finish my "one time payment in full"?
    For one to get my 5% discount, but also to be able to pay for the whole cabin?

I really don't understand in this day and age that it would be so har dto make internet payments via credit card.

You can only charge a certain amount at a time, and you can only charge about $2500 total, otherwise you have to create a moneybookers account to increase your spending limit through the address verification or bank verification, which take a few days. So just create an account through moneybookers and click on "Moneybookers International" > Account Limits Remaining - Increase. As far as your card goes, contact your bank immediately and tell them what you're trying to do. My bank thought that multiple charges on my account were fraud and declined my card/shut down my account. I think I've pretty much figured out this whole mess so if anyone has questions hit me up.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 am

junkhead13 wrote:Wanted to pay in full, but only managed to get 2 payments out of 3 (needed 3 due to limit per transaction) to process using my credit card on moneybookers. On the third one, they said my moneybookers account limit had been exceeded. After signing up for a moneybookers account ( :roll: ) and scouring through that website, I managed to find that the only way to increase the limit was through account verfication by mailing address or bank account number, both taking a minimum of 2 days. i opted for mailing address, so now I have to wait for snail mail until I can complete the booking process.

How much were you trying to pay? I remember hearing about a $1400 limit. Mine was less than 1K, so was able to do a single credit card payment with no issues, got the confirmation info it went through as well.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 am

gnoff wrote:Has anyone managed to add more than the primary passanger to their cabin, and if so did you do it after you made the original booking request for just one person?

Wallie Wallie is th lead passenger in our room, he submitted the booking request, got the confirmation code and paid for his share in full. but it did not ask him for any of the passenger info yet.

So he sent them a separate email with the remaining 3 passengers info.

Then each of us just went to the payment screen, put in our specific booking confirmation number (that is assigned to your specific cabin) and put in the amount we wanted to pay.

All of us paid it in full (weird coincidence), and I had to figure out how much it was with the 5% discount, since I never had an invoice yet.

Hope that helps :viking:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:53 am

For what I've read you can pay via bank transfer.. did you try that?

I'm starting to feel that I'll have your same problem if I have to pay all at once. :?
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:18 pm

gnoff wrote:OK, so basically you went to the payment page and put in your name (even though you probably wasn't listed yet) and the booking code for you cabin + amount.
    Then added your info at the payment site, in the end got back confirmation to your email that the transfer was OK?

EXACTLY :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Wow, you really just had to give them some money, didn't you!

I did the wire transfer for myself and Meredith. It was easy this time since I could do it online now that their account showed in my history of account transfers. I have not received any sort of confirmation or updated booking info yet. I'm not worried, though. I'm sure that they're still running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get things all sorted out.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Bentz! wrote:Wow, you really just had to give them some money, didn't you!

I did the wire transfer for myself and Meredith. It was easy this time since I could do it online now that their account showed in my history of account transfers. I have not received any sort of confirmation or updated booking info yet. I'm not worried, though. I'm sure that they're still running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get things all sorted out.

I live something like 2500 miles from the nearest branch of my bank. I like them so I never changed when I moved across the country but they won't let me do a transfer over the phone or online. I've been trying like mad to let UMC know and let me do it via credit card now but they won't fucking answer me. I know they're running around like crazy but this is ridiculous.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I live something like 2500 miles from the nearest branch of my bank. I like them so I never changed when I moved across the country but they won't let me do a transfer over the phone or online. I've been trying like mad to let UMC know and let me do it via credit card now but they won't fucking answer me. I know they're running around like crazy but this is ridiculous.

Credit card payments can be done on the website, I didn't call them, I just went ahead and made a payment :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Credit card payments can be done on the website, I didn't call them, I just went ahead and made a payment :mrgreen:

Cool. Didn't know if you had to formally have credit as your form of payment on the booking for it to work. I'll give it a shot when I get home. I also want to hear back from my emails last week about adding my cabinmates. Still haven't gotten an updated booking for that. That way they can get their own invoices and I won't have to deal with any payment amount limitations :mrgreen:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

You can pay me if you want. :D

I didn't do the credit card thing since the bank transfer way is much cleaner. UMC also paid the $45 USD transfer fee that the bank charges for international wires. I don't think there's a way to get out of the international charge fee when using a credit card.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:39 pm

mooyagi wrote:Cool. Didn't know if you had to formally have credit as your form of payment on the booking for it to work. I'll give it a shot when I get home. I also want to hear back from my emails last week about adding my cabinmates. Still haven't gotten an updated booking for that. That way they can get their own invoices and I won't have to deal with any payment amount limitations :mrgreen:

No one in our cabin waited for invoices. We emailed them all of our info and then each of us separately went online and made payments in our names using the unique cabin confirmation code.

Only thing I've received so far is an email after I made the payment: Successful Confirmation: Credit/Debit Card Payment to Ultimate Music Cruises

Mind you, Walt is the lead passenger and paid in full when he confirmed the initial request and all that stuff. The remaining 3 of us didn't bother to wait for invoices.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 pm

KevinP wrote:No one in our cabin waited for invoices. We emailed them all of our info and then each of us separately went online and made payments in our names using the unique cabin confirmation code.

Only thing I've received so far is an email after I made the payment: Successful Confirmation: Credit/Debit Card Payment to Ultimate Music Cruises

Mind you, Walt is the lead passenger and paid in full when he confirmed the initial request and all that stuff. The remaining 3 of us didn't bother to wait for invoices.

Thanks for all the info. I appreciate it. It's amazing that you are helping me out more with this than the people I am trying to give my money to. I just want something. An email, a phone message, a pm, whatever stating that they received my information and are processing it. Even if they don't have an answer yet. Some confirmation that they know I'm trying to reach them and have been for the better part of a week now. I know they're swamped, I know there are other people that need attention but I still feel like I should have something by now.
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:17 pm

it noh funny .....

tried to pay for about 60 Minutes of the time of my life to pay - in any other case i would fuck off and buy somewhere else......

Error
    Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction

the transaction was declined by your card issuing bank.
    To continue with this payment we advise that you try again using a different credit/debit card.

Your transaction was canceled.
    If you would like to start the payment process again, please click here.

Try again tomorrow.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Loki
    Oiler

by Loki » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Lal@ wrote:it noh funny .....
    Error
    Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction

Same thing happened to me. I called Moneybrokers and they e-mailed me a message saying the need a scanned ID and recent bill statement mailed to my home address for the account. Seems lame since I'm able to change my password and verify my address and account information. It's not like they can't track me down for this purchase.
    5539 - 2011
    5539 - 2012
    \m/\m/
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 pm

mooyagi wrote:Thanks for all the info. I appreciate it. It's amazing that you are helping me out more with this than the people I am trying to give my money to. I just want something. An email, a phone message, a pm, whatever stating that they received my information and are processing it. Even if they don't have an answer yet. Some confirmation that they know I'm trying to reach them and have been for the better part of a week now. I know they're swamped, I know there are other people that need attention but I still feel like I should have something by now.

I guess I'm used to the last voyage, so nothing phases me at this point. :lol:

No problem :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:02 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Thanks for all the info. I appreciate it. It's amazing that you are helping me out more with this than the people I am trying to give my money to. I just want something. An email, a phone message, a pm, whatever stating that they received my information and are processing it. Even if they don't have an answer yet. Some confirmation that they know I'm trying to reach them and have been for the better part of a week now. I know they're swamped, I know there are other people that need attention but I still feel like I should have something by now.

Just got off the phone with Allison. Fantastic! All settled. See you all on broad! :headbanger:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:06 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Just got off the phone with Allison. Fantastic! All settled. See you all on broad! :headbanger:

Awesome.. Just finished reading this whole thread. Sorry that you had issues---I went thru the regular MoneyBookers thing like last yr--icle phone call to Am-Ex because they thought it was fradulant.im all paid, but since it`s just me, it was easy-- if you were going to have a problem getting a cabin, I would have offer ed the second spot in mine.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Awesome.. Just finished reading this whole thread. Sorry that you had issues---I went thru the regular MoneyBookers thing like last yr--icle phone call to Am-Ex because they thought it was fradulant.im all paid, but since it`s just me, it was easy-- if you were going to have a problem getting a cabin, I would have offer ed the second spot in mine.

Not really their fault, more my bank's fault for not being located in my time zone or allowing me to do a phone transfer. :lol:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:

Not really their fault, more my bank's fault for not being located in my time zone or allowing me to do a phone transfer. :lol:

That would`nt happen here--we only have 5 banks(and some credit unions and trusts) but are all controlled by the bank of Canada. Now, try and change your address beacuse you moved across the street---when THEN ya gotta problem!! LOL

First round of Amstel Lights on me!!
    lol
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:

That would`nt happen here--we only have 5 banks(and some credit unions and trusts) but are all controlled by the bank of Canada. Now, try and change your address beacuse you moved across the street---when THEN ya gotta problem!! LOL

First round of Amstel Lights on me!!
    lol

Woohoo! :givebeer: :cheers: :party:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 pm

I've tried to pay twice be credit card and it's not working. I've also sent two emails and have yet to receive a reply.

So UMC do not have any of my money. Need to bank transfer!!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Evican wrote:I've tried to pay twice be credit card and it's not working. I've also sent two emails and have yet to receive a reply.

So UMC do not have any of my money. Need to bank transfer!!

Paid for our cabin in full using credit card and looks all good. Processed it last Thursday, but due to the long break it only actually went through yesterday:

27 Apr 2011 1333.05 USD INC FX FEE AUD$ 37.28 1,280.22
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Paid for our cabin in full using credit card and looks all good. Processed it last Thursday, but due to the long break it only actually went through yesterday:

Mine won't even go through. I called my bank and told them that I'd be making purchases with my card that might look suspicious or irregular, but they were completely legit. Now when I try to pay it's saying that the transfer is not authorized by my bank.

So I can't pay unless they forward me bank details. Still waiting on replies to TWO emails.
    Last edited by Evican on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Evican wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Evican wrote:Paid for our cabin in full using credit card and looks all good. Processed it last Thursday, but due to the long break it only actually went through yesterday:

Mine won't even go through. I called my bank and told them that I'd be making purchases with my card that might look suspicious or irregular, but they were completely legit. Now when I try to pay it's saying that the transfer is not authorized by my bank.

So I can't pay unless they forward me bank details. Still waiting on replies to TWO emails.

Bugger :(

At least look on the bright side - the Australian dollar is still climbing against the US, so the longer this drags on, the less you have to pay :D :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • WASP
    Oiler

by WASP » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:34 am

The moneybookers is TERRIBLE. They denied 5 credit cards of mine, moreover they always lock your account and ask for passaport and bank statement, they never unlock your account, they never answer e-mails.

I guess that in order to pay, they have to verify the credit card in the Account Status. They will charge your card for a random verification fee between USD 1.01 - 2.99. You must then check your card statement for the exact transaction amount and enter it into the 'verify credit/debit card' section in the Moneybookers profile.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 am

Sorry to hear so many people are having so many problems with Moneybookers - I don't get it - I did a single full payment online with a Chase Visa card, got an immediate "thank you for your payment" message, it showed up on my account at chase.com right away as "pending" and now for several days has shown as a confirmed charge. Moneybookers even sent me a "courtesy" type follow-up email to state that the charge had gone through and told me how it would appear on my statement. So, why shouldn't it have worked this way for everyone using a major credit card? It seems to me that UMC/MB will have to get these payment issues straightened out for the vet cruisers before they open themselves up to the avalanche of public sale requests!
    Last edited by Laura on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 am

me thinks... that is just issues with the different banks and authorization shizz...

last year it worked like a charm... this year we did bank transfer... and that worked like a charm too!!! but they have only my name and shizz for the room... no info for the girlfriend yet... so... if anyone bids higher then her...

jk...

i hope..

not... uhm yeah fo sure...

not
  • Loki
    Oiler

by Loki » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:21 pm

What a mess. Moneybookers won't let me add a credit card because the scanned image I sent of my passport isn't in color. WTF? They confirmed my address with the two paper bills I sent in.
    5539 - 2011
    5539 - 2012
    \m/\m/
  • WASP
    Oiler

by WASP » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Loki wrote:What a mess. Moneybookers won't let me add a credit card because the scanned image I sent of my passport isn't in color. WTF? They confirmed my address with the two paper bills I sent in.

How long did they take to confirm your address and passaport? I sent 3 days ago and I got no answer yet. They don't answer e-mails also.
  • Loki
    Oiler

by Loki » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm

WASP wrote:
    Loki wrote:What a mess. Moneybookers won't let me add a credit card because the scanned image I sent of my passport isn't in color. WTF? They confirmed my address with the two paper bills I sent in.

How long did they take to confirm your address and passaport? I sent 3 days ago and I got no answer yet. They don't answer e-mails also.

Apparently they're sitting on their asses because as soon as I called and asked what the delay was, they put me on hold, hung up on me, and then shot me two e-mails updating the "process". I sent my stuff in about 6 hours via e-mail before I called and asked for a status.

Call this number and reference any support ticket number they gave you - 1 800 238 9984
    5539 - 2011
    5539 - 2012
    \m/\m/
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:45 pm

You can not use your credit/debit card for the next 24 hours.
    This restriction cannot be lifted manually by you or our service team. Please return to the website of the Merchant where you will receive further instructions.

back to 70000tons.com - and what a surprise

Thank you for your payment!

You will receive an invoice and a confirmation of your payment by eMail.
    This was yesterday - still waiting for a confimation mail. maybe i paid - maybe not. and this was only for one person, the second process will be as fucking as the first one.

:shred: :death: :shred: :death: :shred:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Lal@ wrote:You can not use your credit/debit card for the next 24 hours.
    This restriction cannot be lifted manually by you or our service team. Please return to the website of the Merchant where you will receive further instructions.

back to 70000tons.com - and what a surprise

Thank you for your payment!

You will receive an invoice and a confirmation of your payment by eMail.
    This was yesterday - still waiting for a confimation mail. maybe i paid - maybe not. and this was only for one person, the second process will be as fucking as the first one.

You get that "Thank you for your payment" page on 70000tons.com whether you paid or not. I saw it probably 8 times even though I only managed to make 3 actual payments. Moneybookers should send you an automatic email verifying your charge. If you didn't get an email from them, and the charge isnt on your account, the payment probably failed.
Locked 139 posts