Locked 139 posts
A booking question for the vet's
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 2 questions for those who sailed in Jan

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:28 am

That was another americanism I got to try. Always heard about corn dogs on american tv but never had a chance to try one until the cruise.

They were pretty good! :beerwink:

P.s. I remember there being chicken wings! They were also awesome!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:29 am

mooyagi wrote:
    junkhead13 wrote:I know they had some sort of buffet set up on the pool deck at some point. Can't remember when it was exactly because I was pretty ripped but I know I had a few corn dogs!

I love corn dogs! How the fuck did I miss this? I was getting really sick of eating pizza all night.

hehe. They were pretty good.. and yeah, I was kind of sick of that pizza.

I saw them setting all this stuff up and I figured it was for the bands or something and didn't think much of it. But then lo and behold, they started bringing grub out for the masses. I should have grabbed more!
    Have a good time...all the time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:03 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    junkhead13 wrote:I know they had some sort of buffet set up on the pool deck at some point. Can't remember when it was exactly because I was pretty ripped but I know I had a few corn dogs!

I stumbled across that at some stage. It was in the evening though and the food was going cold too quickly. Not the ideal place for it.

Yeah, I got there just as they were throwing all the uneaten stuff into garbage cans :shock:

Managed to save a couple small sandwiches but saw all kinds of great stuff get destroyed just as I was reaching for it. Was quite traumatic I must say :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 am

Ktulured55 wrote:I was talking about the main 2 'formal dining' rooms. There were 2. They were on decks 3 and 4. Called "The Starlight Lounge(or Dining Room)" and "The Moonlight Lounge(or Dining Room). There are other places to eat on the ship yes.. but I was answering the question about the formal dining rooms...

I understood what you were talking about but thought the late night place I was talking about was a formal dining room. Guess I was misinformed/confused. Thanks for the info. I doubt they'll ever open both for us as the demand, as you say, just wouldn't justify it.

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 am

Ktulured55 wrote:I was talking about the main 2 'formal dining' rooms. There were 2. They were on decks 3 and 4. Called "The Starlight Lounge(or Dining Room)" and "The Moonlight Lounge(or Dining Room). There are other places to eat on the ship yes.. but I was answering the question about the formal dining rooms... (which again, you will find the BEST quality of food on the ship). They had the room on the 3rd floor closed the whole time because of the little demand to eat in the dining rooms. The dining room on the 4th floor never really was more than half full (the 3 times I was in there at least... all around dinner times). The fact that some of you that were on last year don't even know about these dining rooms is more proof as to why they only opened 1 of them! On a 'traditional' cruise... everyone (most probably well over 80% at least) on the ship would eat at the dining room, and both dining rooms would be full or close to around dinner time (5-10).

I only went on the last night, but it was full then, so I guess word of mouth had finally gotten around
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 am

Ravenlord wrote:That was another americanism I got to try. Always heard about corn dogs on american tv but never had a chance to try one until the cruise.

They were pretty good! :beerwink:

P.s. I remember there being chicken wings! They were also awesome!

yeah that poolside buffet was the best - they should have had that every night!!!!! :D
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 am

mmmm...... now I want a corn dog....... and buffalo wings :lol: breakfast, anyone?
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 am

rhiawiz wrote:yeah that poolside buffet was the best - they should have had that every night!!!!! :D

I agree. Chowing down and watching bands on the pool deck at the same time... i could get used to that!
  • eviljess
    Oiler

booking problems

by eviljess » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:41 am

i received my booking # but having a very confusing time with the method of payment/payments. anybody else having this problem. i assume the office is closed for the holiday weekend. :cry:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: booking problems

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:50 am

Well as I understand it, there are only 2 methods of payment. Credit Card where you follow the link to the make a payment page and fill in your card details OR Bank Transfer where you transfer money from your bank account to theirs.

What seems to be the problem?

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • eviljess
    Oiler

by eviljess » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am

i went to the credit card page and tried to pay for it, but it wont let you pay all at once. it has to be broke up in four payments. i tried with the first payment and it says that it was rejected. called the credit card company and they said i could go ahead with my purchase. i will try again.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:06 pm

eviljess wrote:i went to the credit card page and tried to pay for it, but it wont let you pay all at once. it has to be broke up in four payments. i tried with the first payment and it says that it was rejected. called the credit card company and they said i could go ahead with my purchase. i will try again.

Ah, well when you were sending in your booking booking request, one of the options was to select if you wanted to pay in full or in installments. There is a possibility that they might have got yours wrong and set you up for installments.

If I were you, I would try to get in touch with UMC on Monday and ask if you can change to the full payment option.

• eviljess
    Oiler

by eviljess » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 pm

thank you my lord. :P
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 pm

No problem little one. :beerwink:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    eviljess wrote:i went to the credit card page and tried to pay for it, but it wont let you pay all at once. it has to be broke up in four payments. i tried with the first payment and it says that it was rejected. called the credit card company and they said i could go ahead with my purchase. i will try again.

Ah, well when you were sending in your booking booking request, one of the options was to select if you wanted to pay in full or in installments. There is a possibility that they might have got yours wrong and set you up for installments.
    If I were you, I would try to get in touch with UMC on Monday and ask if you can change to the full payment option.

I already wrote'em twice about the same issue, but they haven't changed it yet
    ...and tomorrow I'm going on vacation, dunno if I'll be able to make the transfer during the coming week
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Maybe by next year they will have it simplified even more.

My friend is the lead passenger, got the confirmation and paid for his share in FULL. But he was not asked for the info for the other 3 passengers in the room yet.

We already have that squared away, so he sent a follow up email with the booking code and all of our information that UMC will need. I'm sure that the 48 hour payment clock doesn't start ticking UNTIL UMC updates their records with the information and sends an email out to the remaining 3 passengers.

I have zero patience, so I'm just calling on Monday and forcing them to take my $$$. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:39 pm

I have called twice and left my number cuz all you get is a voice mail message.
    UMC has not called back.
    I have questions about the superior ocean view cabins that I want answered before I book.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:45 pm

eviljess wrote:i received my booking # but having a very confusing time with the method of payment/payments. anybody else having this problem. i assume the office is closed for the holiday weekend. :cry:

FYI - If you read the fine print... you can only pay up to $1400 at one time (for security reasons)....

....so if you are trying to pay for everyone's tickets all at once, it won't let you.
    13 time survivor
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 pm

We signed up on Wed at 3:20 PM. It is Friday at 9:25 PM, but no confirmation. Me so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that we have been taken care of before the end of Monday

:death: :death:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aneak
    Oiler

by Aneak » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Heyo, so I came to the forum to ask a pretty similar question it sounds like. When I booked it I selected the funds transfer but we really need to do it on a credit card. Is there just a general link we can follow to pay or is it something they have to email to us? I've also sent them an email and left them a message...
    2011: Cabin #3545
    2012: Cabin #2031
    2013: Cabin #2563
    2014: Cabin #4521
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Aneak wrote:Heyo, so I came to the forum to ask a pretty similar question it sounds like. When I booked it I selected the funds transfer but we really need to do it on a credit card. Is there just a general link we can follow to pay or is it something they have to email to us? I've also sent them an email and left them a message...

http://www.70000tons.com/payment.htm
    13 time survivor
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Aneak wrote:Heyo, so I came to the forum to ask a pretty similar question it sounds like. When I booked it I selected the funds transfer but we really need to do it on a credit card. Is there just a general link we can follow to pay or is it something they have to email to us? I've also sent them an email and left them a message...

Hmm, well the Make A Payment page is publicly avaible here : http://www.70000tons.com/payment.htm

Don't see why you couldn't just send them the payment and cabin number. Although they will be expecting a transfer, so you may want to get in touch with them about it.

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm paying by bank transfer and was sent an updated invoice that I printed off to take to the bank with me. If you haven't got yours yet and want to pay that way, wait for the e-mail or call UMC on Monday when they're open and find out when it will be sent.

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:I'm paying by bank transfer and was sent an updated invoice that I printed off to take to the bank with me. If you haven't got yours yet and want to pay that way, wait for the e-mail or call UMC on Monday when they're open and find out when it will be sent.

This updated invoice, is it something different to the invoice that came with the booking confirmation? Although, I think I am sorted for the bank transfer as I did it online last year so my account still has their address saved. Only problem is that I have to specify how much I want to send in Canadian dollars, so I need to make sure I do the conversion properly to send the right amount of US$.

cyx
    Oiler

by cyx » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 am

anyone else still awaiting confirmation from a wednesday booking request?! i sent in our request around 7:30 pm ET that evening, and haven't heard back yet... getting a little antsy, but i'm hoping it's just the backlog and not some fuckup on my part! :?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:37 am

Well I heard that the UMC office was closed yesterday so they wouldn't have been processing bookings. Also, considering it seems to be 1.5 - 2 days that it has been taking for bookings to get confirmed, I would say yours is still working it's way through the system. But it's unlikely you'll hear anything before Monday when they apparently open again.

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:56 am

KDibildox wrote:mmmm...... now I want a corn dog....... and buffalo wings :lol: breakfast, anyone?

I am probably getting wings today... they are one of my favorite foods! Plenty of good wing places in Baltimore :D

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:I was talking about the main 2 'formal dining' rooms. There were 2. They were on decks 3 and 4. Called "The Starlight Lounge(or Dining Room)" and "The Moonlight Lounge(or Dining Room). There are other places to eat on the ship yes.. but I was answering the question about the formal dining rooms...

I understood what you were talking about but thought the late night place I was talking about was a formal dining room. Guess I was misinformed/confused. Thanks for the info. I doubt they'll ever open both for us as the demand, as you say, just wouldn't justify it.

Rightio.... they willl probably just open 1 again... but Rob... make sure you go!!! it will be the one on deck 4 if same as last time. It is the best food on any cruise ship! In the midst all of the madness and the entire fantasy of this metal cruise, may as well eat the best too and it's even better! :heavydrink:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    cyx
    Oiler

by cyx » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 am

Ravenlord wrote:Well I heard that the UMC office was closed yesterday so they wouldn't have been processing bookings. Also, considering it seems to be 1.5 - 2 days that it has been taking for bookings to get confirmed, I would say yours is still working it's way through the system. But it's unlikely you'll hear anything before Monday when they apparently open again.

thanks for the info, bro! now that i know the office was closed yesterday, i'm much less worried! :D
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 am

Ktulured55 wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:mmmm...... now I want a corn dog....... and buffalo wings :lol: breakfast, anyone?

I am probably getting wings today... they are one of my favorite foods! Plenty of good wing places in Baltimore :D

Very nice, I was in Baltimore last summer and liked it a lot :D. How do you like it? I could see myself living in Maryland......or Oregon, hahaha green places are very appealing to me. And the green in Tucson is more....... brown :lol:
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

It was wonderful to find by accident though, I was far gone and all of a sudden there was pastries by the hot tub. Ideal living.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I'm paying by bank transfer and was sent an updated invoice that I printed off to take to the bank with me. If you haven't got yours yet and want to pay that way, wait for the e-mail or call UMC on Monday when they're open and find out when it will be sent.

This updated invoice, is it something different to the invoice that came with the booking confirmation? Although, I think I am sorted for the bank transfer as I did it online last year so my account still has their address saved. Only problem is that I have to specify how much I want to send in Canadian dollars, so I need to make sure I do the conversion properly to send the right amount of US$.

Not sure I can confidently answer your first question as I'm not sure what came with your booking confirmation but maybe this will help:

The first confirmation that the lead passenger forwarded to me had 2 .pdf attachments. One was the ticket contract and the other was the booking confirmation. After I spoke with them and said I didn't intend to pay by CC (lead passenger had chosen that option and it had been applied to all 4 passengers I believe), they sent me an e-mail with 3 .pdf attachments. The contract, the confirmation and a new one called 'INVOICE' that has only my payment details on it. The main body of that e-mail also has instructions to print off the attachment and take it to my bank when making my payment. I hope that helps.

I'd recommend waiting until you speak to them to see if they intend to send you a similar document. Also, I'm not sure why you're worried about CDN funds. Aren't ALL payments in USD?

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Rightio.... they willl probably just open 1 again... but Rob... make sure you go!!! it will be the one on deck 4 if same as last time.

Yeah, the one I thought was on deck 6 is the one you're referring to on deck 4.

If there's no one playing at all those times who I absolutely MUST see, I'll give them another chance but perhaps you missed what I said about it earlier...

ShoreSlayer wrote:I ate at the deck 6 one once and was served one of the worst steaks I ever had. My cabin mate's steak looked great but I wasn't gonna send mine back cuz, by that time, I just wanted to get back to the bands.

• AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Despite having called my bank 3 times today to verify there wouldn't be any problems making my payment tonight, my card was declined. Called bank again, got my account unlocked, but then the payment site wouldn't let me try again. Apparently you can't try more than 3 times. :cry: Just take my money! Anyone else having bank issues?
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:53 am

Wanted to pay in full, but only managed to get 2 payments out of 3 (needed 3 due to limit per transaction) to process using my credit card on moneybookers. On the third one, they said my moneybookers account limit had been exceeded. After signing up for a moneybookers account ( :roll: ) and scouring through that website, I managed to find that the only way to increase the limit was through account verfication by mailing address or bank account number, both taking a minimum of 2 days. i opted for mailing address, so now I have to wait for snail mail until I can complete the booking process.

Well I tried to pay in full, but once again the processing center they went with has made it impossible! :evil:

Not sure why it has to be this complicated to use a credit card. :?
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 pm

junkhead13 wrote:Wanted to pay in full, but only managed to get 2 payments out of 3 (needed 3 due to limit per transaction) to process using my credit card on moneybookers. On the third one, they said my moneybookers account limit had been exceeded. After signing up for a moneybookers account ( :roll: ) and scouring through that website, I managed to find that the only way to increase the limit was through account verfication by mailing address or bank account number, both taking a minimum of 2 days. i opted for mailing address, so now I have to wait for snail mail until I can complete the booking process.

Well I tried to pay in full, but once again the processing center they went with has made it impossible! :evil:

Same exact thing happened to me. This is so frustrating.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 am

gnoff wrote:I wanted to pay in full for the cabin and stated so with the booking request.

Now I wasn't allowed to pay more than 1400 USD at one time, so did one such payment, all is well.
    Tried to make one more such payment on the same credit card, but seems now I'm not allowed to do that either.

I understood it as you could only make each separate payment a max of 1400 USD, but can you only use the one credit card to pay each 1400 USD as well?

If this makes it impossible for me to pay the other 1400, how am I supposed to finish my "one time payment in full"?
    For one to get my 5% discount, but also to be able to pay for the whole cabin?

I really don't understand in this day and age that it would be so har dto make internet payments via credit card.

You can only charge a certain amount at a time, and you can only charge about $2500 total, otherwise you have to create a moneybookers account to increase your spending limit through the address verification or bank verification, which take a few days. So just create an account through moneybookers and click on "Moneybookers International" > Account Limits Remaining - Increase. As far as your card goes, contact your bank immediately and tell them what you're trying to do. My bank thought that multiple charges on my account were fraud and declined my card/shut down my account. I think I've pretty much figured out this whole mess so if anyone has questions hit me up.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 am

junkhead13 wrote:Wanted to pay in full, but only managed to get 2 payments out of 3 (needed 3 due to limit per transaction) to process using my credit card on moneybookers. On the third one, they said my moneybookers account limit had been exceeded. After signing up for a moneybookers account ( :roll: ) and scouring through that website, I managed to find that the only way to increase the limit was through account verfication by mailing address or bank account number, both taking a minimum of 2 days. i opted for mailing address, so now I have to wait for snail mail until I can complete the booking process.

How much were you trying to pay? I remember hearing about a $1400 limit. Mine was less than 1K, so was able to do a single credit card payment with no issues, got the confirmation info it went through as well.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 am

gnoff wrote:Has anyone managed to add more than the primary passanger to their cabin, and if so did you do it after you made the original booking request for just one person?

Wallie Wallie is th lead passenger in our room, he submitted the booking request, got the confirmation code and paid for his share in full. but it did not ask him for any of the passenger info yet.

So he sent them a separate email with the remaining 3 passengers info.

Then each of us just went to the payment screen, put in our specific booking confirmation number (that is assigned to your specific cabin) and put in the amount we wanted to pay.

All of us paid it in full (weird coincidence), and I had to figure out how much it was with the 5% discount, since I never had an invoice yet.

Hope that helps :viking:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:53 am

For what I've read you can pay via bank transfer.. did you try that?

I'm starting to feel that I'll have your same problem if I have to pay all at once. :?
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
Locked 139 posts