Post Reply 102 posts
moneybookers
  • eviljess
    Oiler
    Posts: 33
    Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 am

    moneybookers

    by eviljess » Thu May 12, 2011 10:21 am

    this money bookers thing is literally killing me, how hard can it be to make a payment? there killing me softly. :evil:
  • eviljess
    Oiler
    Posts: 33
    Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 am

    Re: moneybookers

    by eviljess » Thu May 12, 2011 10:23 am

    was this really a good idea ? wait till the public sales hit the net, give us some more bands please.
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: moneybookers

    by debborah1 » Thu May 12, 2011 10:49 am

    My advice on making your payment........If paying in full.........Get UMC banking info (wire info)

    FInd out how much your bank charges for a wire transfer. (mine was $45 for an international wire)
    figure how much 5% of you're cabin price is...(mine was $999.00 so 5% is $49.00) (do not take 5% from the $289.00, this stays the same)

    So here is the correct way to pay....
    cabin price...$999.00 - subtract - $49(5% for paying in full) = $950.00
    ADD your $289.00(untouchable fee) = $1,239.00
    Then subtract $45(wire fee that UMC so graciously covers for us...your fee with your bank may be different) = $1,194.00
    (if you do not do the above and wire the full amount......they will not refund you...so take your time to figure it out before you run to your bank in excitement!


    Take the UMC banking info to your bank and have them do the wire transfer for you right there for the amount that you end up with.....in my case the amount was as I stated...$1,194.00
    Make this simple on yourselves and do your figuring before going to the bank........aand VOILA!! ...consider yourself "ONBROAD"!

    If you have any questions...call them....604-298-8667 or toll free 1-888-705-8667.....Allison and Blake are so very helpful and if not available will get back to you asap. :beerwink: :cheers: see you on the boat!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: moneybookers

    by mooyagi » Thu May 12, 2011 12:08 pm

    eviljess wrote:this money bookers thing is literally killing me, how hard can it be to make a payment? there killing me softly. :evil:


    What issues are you having with them now? I know you've had some hiccups already so I hope it's not some new set of problems :?

    Hope it works out! :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 559
    Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: TN

    Re: moneybookers

    by Deathbringer » Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 pm

    eviljess wrote:this money bookers thing is literally killing me, how hard can it be to make a payment? there killing me softly. :evil:



    What seems to be the problem? I had trouble with it for a long time but finally got it worked out just now.
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: moneybookers

    by KevinP » Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

    debborah1 wrote:My advice on making your payment........If paying in full.........Get UMC banking info (wire info)

    FInd out how much your bank charges for a wire transfer. (mine was $45 for an international wire)
    figure how much 5% of you're cabin price is...(mine was $999.00 so 5% is $49.00) (do not take 5% from the $289.00, this stays the same)

    So here is the correct way to pay....
    cabin price...$999.00 - subtract - $49(5% for paying in full) = $950.00
    ADD your $289.00(untouchable fee) = $1,239.00
    Then subtract $45(wire fee that UMC so graciously covers for us...your fee with your bank may be different) = $1,194.00
    (if you do not do the above and wire the full amount......they will not refund you...so take your time to figure it out before you run to your bank in excitement!


    Take the UMC banking info to your bank and have them do the wire transfer for you right there for the amount that you end up with.....in my case the amount was as I stated...$1,194.00
    Make this simple on yourselves and do your figuring before going to the bank........aand VOILA!! ...consider yourself "ONBROAD"!

    If you have any questions...call them....604-298-8667 or toll free 1-888-705-8667.....Allison and Blake are so very helpful and if not available will get back to you asap. :beerwink: :cheers: see you on the boat!


    Is this a Nickelodean "Opposite Sketch" ? Did the planets align and hell free over ?

    My brain is hurting right now :oops:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11177
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: moneybookers

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm

    KevinP wrote:Is this a Nickelodean "Opposite Sketch" ? Did the planets align and hell free over ?

    My brain is hurting right now :oops:

    Don't let the Vegemite ooze out your ears bro!

    Just cuz Debb's better at math than you are is no reason to waste perfectly good Australian delicacies ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Oli
    Crewman
    Posts: 98
    Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:55 am

    Re: moneybookers

    by Oli » Fri May 13, 2011 5:30 am

    Moneybookers have worked fine for me,besides a little hick up...

    I paid for 4 persons on my creditcard,and the first 2 went straight through....but on the third transaction it was declined..I phoned Umc and they told me to wait 24 hours, and then try again because sometimes the creditcard holders/banks get suspicious when you pay the exakt same amount of money over and over.
    I did that and sure enough no problem the day after.

    And one last thing, to ease peoples minds,Blake told me to relax and not to worry about our booking even though we couldn´t pay the whole thing in one blow,they are aware of the situation and know that it can take a couple or 3 days to pay in full,and there were no problems with the 5% disscount.
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!


    Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: moneybookers

    by debborah1 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:41 am

    KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:My advice on making your payment........If paying in full.........Get UMC banking info (wire info)

    FInd out how much your bank charges for a wire transfer. (mine was $45 for an international wire)
    figure how much 5% of you're cabin price is...(mine was $999.00 so 5% is $49.00) (do not take 5% from the $289.00, this stays the same)

    So here is the correct way to pay....
    cabin price...$999.00 - subtract - $49(5% for paying in full) = $950.00
    ADD your $289.00(untouchable fee) = $1,239.00
    Then subtract $45(wire fee that UMC so graciously covers for us...your fee with your bank may be different) = $1,194.00
    (if you do not do the above and wire the full amount......they will not refund you...so take your time to figure it out before you run to your bank in excitement!


    Take the UMC banking info to your bank and have them do the wire transfer for you right there for the amount that you end up with.....in my case the amount was as I stated...$1,194.00
    Make this simple on yourselves and do your figuring before going to the bank........aand VOILA!! ...consider yourself "ONBROAD"!

    If you have any questions...call them....604-298-8667 or toll free 1-888-705-8667.....Allison and Blake are so very helpful and if not available will get back to you asap. :beerwink: :cheers: see you on the boat!


    Is this a Nickelodean "Opposite Sketch" ? Did the planets align and hell free over ?

    My brain is hurting right now :oops:

    GOT A LITTLE WOODY OVER THERE DIDNT YA? ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: moneybookers

    by last_candle » Tue May 17, 2011 11:19 am

    this is nerve-wrecking, I can't stand it if simple things just don't work
    two out of three have troubles doing the transfer - for no apparent reason
    (we both got a new card, but this shouldn't be a problem)

    :evil:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: moneybookers

    by last_candle » Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 am

    finally!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: moneybookers

    by Heabymetawhunta » Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 am

    last_candle wrote:finally!



    your set in stone!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: moneybookers

    by debborah1 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:49 pm

    last_candle wrote:finally!

    Yayyyy!!! So glad you got through "payment HELL"......Now I can officially ....WELCOME ABROAD!! :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: moneybookers

    by last_candle » Thu May 19, 2011 2:24 pm

    thanks!

    it definitely didn't go as smoothly as last year
    first, I was a little pissed - but after all it's ok for me, it's just their security system...and umcruises was cool the whole time
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    Michael D.
    Ensign
    Posts: 1262
    Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:41 pm
    Location: Inver Grove Hts., MN. USA

    Re: moneybookers

    by Michael D. » Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 pm

    Ok, Moneybroker problem is that they never charged my card after verifying my ID.
    I have a cabin, confirmation, etc, Blake even called me three times over cabin selection.
    Receive an email yesterday saying that payment is required.
    Now, trying to correct the issue.
  • User avatar
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 112
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 pm
    Location: Miami, Fl

    Re: moneybookers

    by metalheadtop » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 am

    I vote Paypal, or better yet a real merchant account with a credit card processing gateway, such as authorize.

    It took me a few weeks of back and forth with Moneybookers to get the errors worked out of their payment system.
    Moneybookers really is not made for using multiple credit cards to make payments. It has a ton of design flaws for real life payment processing.
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
  • Metalwrath

    Re: moneybookers

    by Metalwrath » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:51 am

    Yeah one of our cabin members is making payments with MoneyBookers and it's been causing a rediculous amount of problems.Funnily enough though the last payment he made with them went through straight away so i assume they've solved the issue.
  • User avatar
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2015
    Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm
    Location: Bigfoot Country

    Re: moneybookers

    by cycosurgeon » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 am

    I haven't been too impressed with them either.

    Never heard of a non automated payment plan before them. It's a pain and I will be surprised if something doesn't backfire on me.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

    ...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • Satch
    Oiler
    Posts: 40
    Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:54 pm
    Location: Salmon Arm, BC

    Re: moneybookers

    by Satch » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

    There's always bank transfer, pretty easy and they cover the cost..
    Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: moneybookers

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 pm

    I have had no issues with money bookers except when I tried to make a payment in Mexico and was told that for security reasons it wouldn't go through
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3135
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: moneybookers

    by Ravenlord » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:34 am

    KDibildox wrote:I have had no issues with money bookers except when I tried to make a payment in Mexico and was told that for security reasons it wouldn't go through


    It's because moneybookers don't accept tacos :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: moneybookers

    by KevinP » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 am

    Ravenlord wrote:It's because moneybookers don't accept tacos :lol:


    More fresh tacos = More better :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 582
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 am

    Re: moneybookers

    by Rab » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 am

    I think i had a problem with them last night i made my 3rd payment but it hasent shown up on my card or i havent received the email but the transaction seems to of went threw as i was taken to the thank you for the payment page
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: moneybookers

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:30 pm

    Ravenlord wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I have had no issues with money bookers except when I tried to make a payment in Mexico and was told that for security reasons it wouldn't go through


    It's because moneybookers don't accept tacos :lol:

    :lol: That was brilliant :lol:

    KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:It's because moneybookers don't accept tacos :lol:


    More fresh tacos = More better :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

    Agreed :headbanger:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 641
    Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 am
    Location: Hobe Sound, Florida
    Contact:

    Re: moneybookers

    by junkhead13 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm

    More double decker tacos = even more better!
    Have a good time...all the time.
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: moneybookers

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:35 pm

    And now I'm hungry :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3135
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: moneybookers

    by Ravenlord » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm

    KDibildox wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I have had no issues with money bookers except when I tried to make a payment in Mexico and was told that for security reasons it wouldn't go through


    It's because moneybookers don't accept tacos :lol:

    :lol: That was brilliant :lol:


    I dont get it :shock:





    :D Tacos, Pesos, it's all the same.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • User avatar
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 641
    Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 am
    Location: Hobe Sound, Florida
    Contact:

    Re: moneybookers

    by junkhead13 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm

    I hear ya... luckily Amanda just made steak, scalloped potatos and veggies. Time to eat!!
    Have a good time...all the time.
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: moneybookers

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

    Ravenlord wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I have had no issues with money bookers except when I tried to make a payment in Mexico and was told that for security reasons it wouldn't go through


    It's because moneybookers don't accept tacos :lol:

    I dont get it :shock:

    :D Tacos, Pesos, it's all the same.

    Tacos>pesos :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2015
    Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm
    Location: Bigfoot Country

    Re: moneybookers

    by cycosurgeon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 pm

    It just dawned on me, if the Cruise turns into a black and death metal fest, I bet it will be hell to get reimbursed from Moneybookers if I cancel my tickets. Here's to hoping they add some more variety than last year but not too much!

    *crosses fingers*
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

    ...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: moneybookers

    by KevinP » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 am

    cycosurgeon wrote:It just dawned on me, if the Cruise turns into a black and death metal fest, I bet it will be hell to get reimbursed from Moneybookers if I cancel my tickets. Here's to hoping they add some more variety than last year but not too much!

    *crosses fingers*


    Wait, so you are afraid of too many death/black bands, which were NOT represented enough last year and still not this year (so far). But you want to possibly cancel your tickets cause a black metal band was just announced?
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2899
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
    Location: Dallas

    Re: moneybookers

    by EvilDan » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 am

    Moneybookers was several days of hassle for me. :evil: :twisted: Too much trouble. Wiring the money (at UMC's expense) is far easier. Of course, that assumes you have the cash and aren't putting it on credit, in which case cash withdrawals and checks can be used.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

    Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • User avatar
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2015
    Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm
    Location: Bigfoot Country

    Re: moneybookers

    by cycosurgeon » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:It just dawned on me, if the Cruise turns into a black and death metal fest, I bet it will be hell to get reimbursed from Moneybookers if I cancel my tickets. Here's to hoping they add some more variety than last year but not too much!

    *crosses fingers*


    Wait, so you are afraid of too many death/black bands, which were NOT represented enough last year and still not this year (so far). But you want to possibly cancel your tickets cause a black metal band was just announced?


    It has nothing to do with the Dark Funeral announcement, I -want- there to be different types of bands, but if too many bands that I wouldn't enjoy are announced it will be something I have to consider because of my limited budget. I love metal but I hate debt, it's a vicious catch 22. The odds are very slim that I would have to cancel, but one has to plan and prepare for the worse at times. And Moneybookers have not been the most efficient or logical at times.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

    ...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • User avatar
    mcozzy
    Oiler
    Posts: 47
    Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:46 pm
    Location: Long Island, New York

    Re: moneybookers

    by mcozzy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:01 pm

    I have been paying a little each week since the veterans started booking. My first problem happened last week when my payment didn't go through. Hopefully it''ll be fixed by this week. (I work another job 3-6 hours a week to pay for the cruise).
    Survived 2011. Ready for 2012!!
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 360
    Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Helsingborg Sweden
    Contact:

    Re: moneybookers

    by SatansWrath » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 am

    Me and my girls account is locked..........because sometimes we used her visacard for both payments, next time we used mine and once we have paid for each of our seperate cards, and of course last payment didnt get throught., called them, mailed them and now its pictures of passports utilitys bills and all other shit. bah hard to see that we live on the same adress, same mail and using the same 2 cards every payment. PiSS !
    http://parethardrock.se/

    Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • User avatar
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 511
    Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 am
    Location: Sydney, Australia

    Re: moneybookers

    by raspberry*tart » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 pm

    metalheadtop wrote:I vote Paypal, or better yet a real merchant account with a credit card processing gateway, such as authorize.


    Paypal would be good for me, but they wouldn't like the fees I reckon
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
  • User avatar
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 511
    Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 am
    Location: Sydney, Australia

    Re: moneybookers

    by raspberry*tart » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 pm

    Has anyone had trouble paying for 70K? I tried to pay an installment and it said "Transaction not allowed. Your outgoing transaction limit is insufficient to complete this transaction. " WTF.....
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
  • User avatar
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2899
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
    Location: Dallas

    Re: moneybookers

    by EvilDan » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 am

    I had numerous problems that I couldn't get resolved, so I just started wiring the money. Much simpler, didn't cost anything extra because you subtract the fees from the total owed, so you end up paying the same.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

    Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign
    Posts: 1251
    Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 pm
    Location: New York, NY
    Contact:

    So, now Moneyboogers won't accept payment? WTF

    by meshuggah » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:25 am

    I'm trying to pay for this. We finally called OUR bank and they cleared the $$ for the transactions, not Moneyboogers goes to this message:

    Transaction not allowed

    Your outgoing transaction limit is insufficient to complete this transaction.
    To learn how to increase your transaction limits, please, visit the View limit section of your Skrill (Moneybookers) account.

    WTF?????????

    :evil: :bitch: :bitch:
  • User avatar
    InvertedMag
    Oiler
    Posts: 49
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:57 am
    Location: Edmonton
    Contact:

    Re: So, now Moneyboogers won't accept payment? WTF

    by InvertedMag » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 am

    I had an awful time paying this year. First the credit card company blocked it then Moneybrokers blocked me out for 24 hours for trying to pay too many times. I just called UMC, they gave me a bit of a grace period to pay; I wasn't a happy cruiser but shit got sorted out.
    Last edited by InvertedMag on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply 102 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 157 guests