Locked 253 posts
The Day in Cozumel
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

The Day in Cozumel

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 pm

I hadn't given much thought to the one day we're in port in Mexico but some of the activities described sounded interesting. Some talk about the ruins came up in the thread about where people are staying on the ship so I thought I'd carry it over here rather than risk a major thread hijack.

zummazumma wrote: I did a little research on the Mayan temples on Cozumel and it turns out that it's not worth the visit.

Just wondering Zumma, did you come across negative reviews about the ruins themselves or the service on the tour or are you just not very interested in this type of thing to begin with?

KevinP wrote:When I went to Cozumel a few years ago it wasn't anything worth venturing off the ship for IMNSHO.

Sort of the same question for you Kevin. Did you check out the temples when you were there or does that kind of thing just not interest you at all? I definitely want to do something different and memorable while we're there and I'm not really into dolphins but was hoping for a trip to the ruins. If they're a bust however, i think I'll have to sign up for something like scuba diving or para-sailing at the very least.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Of all the info I've come across so far, I think this combo day sounds the most appealing:

Join us on an exciting ATV Adventure through the heart of the Jungle of Cozumel! On this adventure ride you will leave from the Mayan Town of “El Cedral,” and visit a natural sinkhole, followed by an underground cave and later on to visit a small Mayan Ruin all of which are tied to the Mayan Civilization. After enjoying this exciting ATV ride you will be transported to one of Cozumel’s beautiful beaches where if you choose you may experience a one of a kind snorkel experience at no extra cost in the pristine waters of the Caribbean! Feel free to stay and extend your stay at the beach for as long as you wish enjoying the beaches facilities.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here's a bit of info on the ruins and the area in general:

From http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/newport.cfm?ID=6

Cozumel Overview
    Before I'd even taken my first cruise -- nevermind sailed in the Western Caribbean -- I had a pre-conception of Cozumel as being a shopper's paradise that just so happened to be in Mexico. Folks I knew who'd been there came back with nothing but pictures of them shopping -- and of course, the things they bought.

Indeed, Cozumel offers darn good deals on jewelry, Mexican handicrafts, T-shirts and other souvenirs, mostly in the main -- actually, make that only -- town of San Miguel. But what was pleasing to discover is that there's much more to Cozumel than duty-free shopping. This small island (measuring just 28 miles long and 10 miles wide) lies just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan peninsula, and offers incredibly diverse options for watersports' lovers, due partly to its proximity to spectacular coral reefs. And along with snorkeling, beach bumming and boating are popular activities, scuba diving is one of the biggest draws here.

Cozumel also has a rich enough background to satiate any history buff's appetite. In fact, the island derives its name from the Mayan civilization that settled there approximately 2,000 years ago. According to Mayan legend, Cozumel was the home of Ixchel, the goddess of love and fertility. It's said that when religious temples were dedicated to her, she sent her favorite bird -- the swallow -- as a sign of her gratitude. For this reason, the people coined the island "Cuzamil" -- Mayan for "Land of the Swallows." There are several important Mayan sites on the island (such as San Gervasio and El Cedral) and even better preserved ones on the (fairly) easily accessible mainland -- Chichen Itza and Tulum are hot numbers as far as day trips and shore excursions are concerned.

Although Cozumel is Mexico's largest and most populated island, it wasn't until the 1960s that this once-sleepy fishing village became a tourist attraction in its own right, following a documentary in which Jacques Cousteau declared it one of the most beautiful scuba diving areas in the world. These days, Cozumel is a major cruise port welcoming more than one million cruise passengers each year, and as many as eight ships per day. But even with all this progress, Cozumel has held onto its non-touristy side; only one-third of the island has been developed, leaving large stretches of pristine jungle and sandy beach basically untouched.

Also, here's the info from the official cruise page:

COZUMEL

The Conquistadors first saw Mexico from the shores of Cozumel while searching for gold. Today, visitors to the island continue to seek out gold and silver jewelry in the shops of San Miguel while having a great time in its many local bars and restaurants. Plus, the waters around Cozumel's sheltered coral reefs make this one of the best snorkeling areas in the world.

The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss:
    Don't miss the opportunity to explore the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Tulum, majestically perched above the turquoise Caribbean. The site was occupied as far back as 600 A.D. However, it was most densely populated around 1200 A.D. You will be struck by the pyramid-shaped El Castillo, which dominates the city from atop a forty-foot cliff. The nearby Temple of the Descending God provides equally excellent insight into the architecture of the Mayan people, who gained considerable achievements in the arts and sciences, only to decline and vanish for no apparent reason.

Other Fun Things to Do:
    - Snorkel in the clear sapphire-colored water around Cozumel's coral reefs. It's a snorkeler's dream, and one of the world's premier snorkeling destinations. Equipment, instruction and guidance begin at Sand Dollar Beach. From there, you'll be able to enjoy everything your eyes behold for as long as you like, with transportation ready and waiting to take you back to your ship.

- Explore the underwater world of Chankanaab on a deep-sea adventure aboard the Atlantis Submarine.

- Sit back, relax, and bury your toes in the white sand of Playa Mia Beach in Cozumel. This destination offers all the food, drinks and activities you can imagine, including relaxing massages on the beach.

- Take a Safari adventure through the tropical landscape of Cozumel's east side. Ride through sand dunes and trails for an unforgettable experience.

Shopping for Bargains:
    Regarded as the "St. Thomas of the Western Caribbean", Cozumel has become one of the world's best duty-free shopping ports. Cozumel offers unbelievable prices on diamonds, colored gemstones, jewelry, watches, gold, sterling silver, and even Oriental rugs as well as Mexican housewares and handicrafts.

Local Currency
    Mexico's currency is the peso (MXN). The $ sign is used to refer to pesos, so don't be shocked at the price tags. Any prices in U.S. dollars are listed as US$ or USD. Many hotels, restaurants and shops also accept major credit cards, which usually offer you a good exchange rate.

You can find more information on Cozumel at the official destination website: http://www.islacozumel.com.mx
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: The Day in Cozumel

by Max_Rockwell » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:45 am

Scuba diving sounds fun.
    And I'm sure there are other things you could do besides the ones listed on the site.
    I for one am anxious to get to know some people in the area, for maybe future visits.
    This way I'll know someone there if I go back.
  • MissMetal
    Oiler

by MissMetal » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:52 am

I highly recommend Tulum, although I'm not sure how far it is from Cozumel. It was worth the bus ride from Cancun, certainly, the first time I went to Mexico. The Mayans really knew how to set up a town. The location is just mind-blowingly beautiful. http://www.top-things-to-do.com/mexico/tulum.jpg
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer

by zummazumma » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:00 am

I was extremely interested in and anticipated seeing some dramatic temples.

Technically there are a few (maybe 3) Mayan ruins sites on Cozumel. On Cozumel the temple sites are small and not dramatic or breath-taking. I read online travel journals that people have and I saw the pictures of the temple sites that people have uploaded. Not very impressive.

That major Mayan pyramid at Chichen Itza is a 14 hour journey -round trip I think- --I'm not sure of our schedule in Cozumel (Does anyone know??), MAYBE IT'D BE DOABLE. But it seems like it'd be pushing it.

Maybe there are other tour companies that can do it in less time.

Here is a link to 1 of the sites I was looking at:
    http://www.cozumel-tours.com/chichen-itza.htm
    They say:
    Q: I'M ON A CRUISE SHIP - CAN I DO THESE TOURS?
    A: We do not recommend Chichen Itza for Cozumel cruise ship passengers. If you're stopping in Progreso, you can do the ruins from there. Otherwise, we recommend visiting either Tulum or Coba instead. A very few cruise ships stay in port for as much as 12-14 hours. If this is you, then the private Chichen Itza may work for you.

So, more research needs to be done. I'm not going to give up yet, because I really would like to get to Chichen Itza.
    If I can't make it, I'm not going to be sad. I'll be perfectly happy splashing in the water. SHARK!
    :givebeer:

Can any of the ADMINS give us a tip on if we can take 14 hours to go to Chichen Itza??
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:31 am

We are going to be at the Port of Cozumel for 9 or 10 hours. When I was on the Simple Man Cruise we went to Key West and then Calica, Mexico (next port was Cancun) and we did the Tulum Ruins. The Tulum ruins are excellent. I do not know if that is far from Cozumel but when I was in Cancun it was a 40 minute drive out to the awesome ruins.

KevinP wrote:When I went to Cozumel a few years ago it wasn't anything worth venturing off the ship for IMNSHO.

Sounds like a downer/total buzzkill to me. Stay on the ship? Who does that unless you have the flu or Pamela Anderson in your suite? That is like staying in your room the entire time on a themed cruise like this.....take it all in, explore and most of all HAVE FUN!!

I have friends that went to Cozumel in 2007 and had a killer time either on the beach, zip line, snorkling, fishing, scuba diving. and so much site seeing that your eyes would probably bug out. Not to mention the shopping. (silver, blankets, mayan masks and more) The pictures they took were totally cool as well.
    Last edited by TOM CRUISE on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

by Andy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am

zummazumma wrote:Can any of the ADMINS give us a tip on if we can take 14 hours to go to Chichen Itza??

We will arrive in Cozumel around 7-8AM. Scheduled departure is 6PM but you have to be on board before that.

To get to Chichen Itza you would have to make it to the mainland and then it's a several hour drive. Even if you could possibly make it, you would not really have any time to actually see it I'm afraid.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 pm

I thought i had posted this already but here are a few photos from January 2008 of the Tulum ruins and surrounding area. Stay on the boat in Cozumel and miss this and much much more.

Entrance to the beach
    Beach off the cliffs of Tulum
    Beach at Tulum
    The Ruins
    Happy Cruisers with a chick from Texas that I met on the cruise named Carla.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 pm

it was over 90 degrees that day and it was 3 week in January 2008. So if you do not like dry heat, stay on the boat or near the water. I sweated bullets during the tour of Tulum (If I go this time I am not taking the guided tour as I already did that) and when it was over, I took that pic with Carly and flew down the wooden stairs to the beach ripped my shirt off, took my shoes off and dove in the warm blue/green water........ It was awesome. I wish I could have done more swimming/snorkeling but if you look up Calica, there is no beach there. So some in our party took shuttles to Cancun for shopping and beaches and we went to the Ruins and shopping.

I might go to the ruins again for like 3 hours and then come back to Cozumel and swim, shop, have happy hour tequila and dinner.

Google Cozumel pictures. Here is a great snorkeling one. Why stay on the boat, unless your afraid to go in the water? (insert the theme from Jaws)

Sharks yeah so what, they got barracuda, moray eels and my personal favorite because I was stung on my leg by one "portugeuse man-o-war" VERY PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, a stinging jellyfish. But with Manowar in the title, you know they have to be metal!! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Man_o%27_War
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Sweet! Thanks for the replies guys and the great pics/reviews Tom... Just another handful of reasons to be freaking stoked for January!!

Can't wait!!!

• kaluviva
    Petty Officer

by kaluviva » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Sweet!! I guess I'll be going to the Ruins, swimming in the beach, scuba diving, and window shopping the jewelery =P Maybe I even buy something, haha...
    I was thinking in staying in the boat the whole time, but after all the info Tom gave, I would only be nuts to stay and miss all the adventure and fun!! :P

Caaaann't waaaaaaiiitt!!!!!

\m/>.<\m/
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer

by zummazumma » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 am

Great Pics Tom! Those Ruins look worth visiting. The beaches look like paradise. Are we there yet?!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:11 am

zummazumma wrote:Great Pics Tom! Those Ruins look worth visiting. The beaches look like paradise.

I actually only just barely glanced at the first photo or two then quickly scrolled past them. I mean, I wouldn't look at hot naked pictures of a gorgeous lady when I know she's going to be taking it all off for me in person very, very soon? Afterward, sure... but not before ;)

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 am

zummazumma wrote:Great Pics Tom! Those Ruins look worth visiting. The beaches look like paradise. Are we there yet?!

Thanks I hope to see a lot of you exploring the area. I can understand not liking the heat. Well cut off the sleeves of your shirts, wear a wife beater, and just get off that boat! There are a lot of things to do in Cozumel. Do not miss the steak fajitas and tequila shots.......
    CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer

by CharleneThrashes » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm certainly looking forward to the shows on a boat more than anything, but I refuse to miss an opportunity to explore the area. Even if it is what most people would consider trivial, I would just like to breathe in the air and take in the surroundings. That is enough of a thrill for me, and now Tom has me even more excited with the photos.

70000 Tons of Metal Onboard Success: Take Fucking 2! Divorce
    kept me from the last one, but I won't take "no" for an answer this time.
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:28 pm

There is also a Hard Rock Cafe' in Cozumel. Some cool Kiss memorabilia there.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Sort of the same question for you Kevin. Did you check out the temples when you were there or does that kind of thing just not interest you at all?

It's not that it doesn't interest me, it just doesn't get me all that excited. I usually venture off the ship at most ports, but never really did anything earth shatteringly awesome (besides Stingray City one time) that was worth the hassle, $$$ & time pressure. The wife and I like to relax and be on the ship sometimes when it's quiet and much less crowded.

If something interesting comes up I'll consider it. The ATV thing sounds like fun :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm

I think i might suck it up and jump into the water for snorkeling.
    Get over my fear of going into salt water due to sharks.
  • kaluviva
    Petty Officer

by kaluviva » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Oh, yeah... I'm pretty intrigued by this: Which kind of swimsuit brings the attention of sharks and other sea criatures?? I think bright colours, right?? =/ :?

I just wouldn't like to remember this trip as "the trip that left me in bed for a month" :lol:
    phluvr85
    Oiler

by phluvr85 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:56 am

onenight wrote:There is also a Hard Rock Cafe' in Cozumel. Some cool Kiss memorabilia there.

Indeed. HRC is always high on my list.

Definitley want some real tacos as well. Beyond that, I have no idea what to get into, but I can't wait.
    Chopper
    Petty Officer

by Chopper » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 pm

whos up for renting Harley's for the day?
    My brother in law did this...fun
    Psycho
    Crewman

by Psycho » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:24 am

I think I'll just be swimming and enjoying the beach... I'm kinda lazy, chilling is the best thing to do :cool:
    After so much motion going on on the boat, I think it's a good thing to be doing kinda non-tiring things, I wouldn't go for a long walk or anything like that...
    2011: #3529
    2012: #3547
  • Schluckspecht666
    Petty Officer

by Schluckspecht666 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 am

Psycho wrote:I think I'll just be swimming and enjoying the beach... I'm kinda lazy, chilling is the best thing to do :cool:
    After so much motion going on on the boat, I think it's a good thing to be doing kinda non-tiring things, I wouldn't go for a long walk or anything like that...

Since your "sister" already forced you to walk to the Chinese restaurant the other day, taking a long walk in Cozumel would be really a stretch... :lol: :party: :trashdrink: :lol:
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 am

KevinP wrote:The ATV thing sounds like fun :mrgreen:

Definitely!

I'm not a big fan of staying under the sun, either being in a calm place and relax.
    I'll also doing some snorkelig on the keys, so I'd rather enjoy a different thing like the ruins.
    -----------------
    Zeh
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 am

is ATV like a ghetto Harley? :lol:

I am sticking to my plan and its probably what Psycho is doing. I do not want to go horseback riding, I do not want to ride a bike. I want to be fish food. SO i am going to cut myself before the cruise and have it nice and scabbed and then when we are all in the water swimming, I am going to pick the scab and SHARK CITY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:death:

*Fast as a Shark*
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:06 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:is ATV like a ghetto Harley? :lol:

ATVs are better than actual motorbikes. They don't fall :lol:
    -----------------
    Zeh
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 pm

kaluviva wrote:Oh, yeah... I'm pretty intrigued by this: Which kind of swimsuit brings the attention of sharks and other sea criatures?? I think bright colours, right?? =/ :?

I just wouldn't like to remember this trip as "the trip that left me in bed for a month" :lol:

Wear jewelery. Shiny things that reflect the sun will definitely attract jaws.
    CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer

by CharleneThrashes » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:14 am

I am sticking to my plan and its probably what Psycho is doing. I do not want to go horseback riding, I do not want to ride a bike. I want to be fish food. SO i am going to cut myself before the cruise and have it nice and scabbed and then when we are all in the water swimming, I am going to pick the scab and SHARK CITY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fast as a Shark*

Shew, they are incredible fun! When you live in areas that I do, you see them everywhere. Some people better know them as 4-wheelers, but All-Terrain vehicles come in all different sorts of varieties.
    My stepfather has several Yamaha Rhinos and he actually plans weekend long treks with buddies. They take beef jerky, ritz crackers, lots of beer and their dogs, and they ride and ride and ride trails just to see where they eventually end up at. They also see who can try to get stuck without getting out, because depending on what you have, it takes unearthly powers to get yourself stuck without being able to recover.

CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer

by CharleneThrashes » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 am

Zeh wrote:

Welllllll, when some people try to be macho and take them up near-90 degree angled hills, they tumble back on you and game over. But yeah, they are a blast.

Rizza
    Oiler

by Rizza » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Zeh wrote:

ATVs are better until you crash into a tree. =[
    Born to live forever more.

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 pm

I'll probably play it by ear.. I just want to get in as much as possible in the day we have there. I think my bass player (who is one of the guys coming with me on the cruise) is down in the area right now actually.

Those pics look pretty awesome! I think it will boil down to ocean time and drinking..
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer

by Dark Dreams » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:19 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote: SO i am going to cut myself before the cruise and have it nice and scabbed and then when we are all in the water swimming, I am going to pick the scab and SHARK CITY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fast as a Shark*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Or maybe something like this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgJnFQFeFE
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • Schluckspecht666
    Petty Officer

by Schluckspecht666 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:55 am

Rizza wrote:
    Zeh wrote:

ATVs are better until you crash into a tree. =[

Speaking from experience? :lol: :lol: :lol: :trashdrink:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Better yet, how about hitting an outcropping of land while riding a wave runner and then flying through the air and falling off?

Speaking from experience of course :cool:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Better yet, how about hitting an outcropping of land while riding a wave runner and then flying through the air and falling off?

Speaking from experience of course :cool:

Dude that was classic! And you say you are not big on outdoor activities! No chance of flying through the air on a canoe.. unless a gator attacks or something.

The funniest part of that wave runner day was you leaving your car on to keep the radio going (i think). Then we go to leave hours later and the car won't start! And of course we had to wander around for a long time looking for a phone (ah the days before cell phones... in the before time..in the long, long ago). All because the Captain had to have some metal playing!

Ah, and I almost forgot the snake that a hard on for us and wouldn't leave.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Yes indeed, you gotta love those persistent water mocassins :shock:
    Blacktophat
    Crewman

by Blacktophat » Thu May 06, 2010 5:23 pm

A buddy of mine just got married there and it looks beautiful. I cant wait to put my feet in the ocean with a cold beer in my hand. :party:
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer

by Dark Dreams » Thu May 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Blacktophat wrote:A buddy of mine just got married there and it looks beautiful. I cant wait to put my feet in the ocean with a cold beer in my hand. :party:

Drinking in public! Yes sir! :heavydrink: :party:
  • Schluckspecht666
    Petty Officer

by Schluckspecht666 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:53 am

Dark Dreams wrote:
    Blacktophat wrote:A buddy of mine just got married there and it looks beautiful. I cant wait to put my feet in the ocean with a cold beer in my hand. :party:

Drinking in public! Yes sir! :heavydrink: :party:

That's something I will never get, why in some countries it is illegal to sit on the beach and have a fucking drink. :cry:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri May 07, 2010 4:04 am

Schluckspecht666 wrote:
    That's something I will never get, why in some countries it is illegal to sit on the beach and have a fucking drink. :cry:

Ah, you know people. A minority of assholes has to fuck it up for the rest of us. People not cleaning up after themselves, leaving broken glass in the sand, getting drunk and pissing in front of families, getting into fights, the list goes on and on.

If only we lived in a perfect world with metal playing everywhere and the world's population taking a little personal responsibility...
    Have a good time...all the time.
  • Locked 253 posts