Locked 43 posts
KREATOR FOR 2012
  • TARSUS
    Oiler
    Posts: 29
    Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:59 am

    KREATOR FOR 2012

    by TARSUS » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:34 am

    Image

    They have to be there!!!!!!




    PUÑETA!!!!!!!! :headbanger: :death:
    BULL ROCKER ALCOHOLIC LEGIONS!!!
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21185
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by mooyagi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:56 am

    Cue Pablov8 with the KKKKRREEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTOOOORRRRR!!!! explosion :lol:

    I'd actually support them on broad. Book em, Andy :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    kjaxin
    Crewman
    Posts: 97
    Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:16 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by kjaxin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:59 am

    Millie, Still trying to look rugged. I will say it again Extreme Aggression was my favorite album. I guess they stood the test of time, just not with me. Best wishes :beerwink:
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11117
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

    Fully endorse! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by WizardBeast » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Fully endorse! :headbanger:


    +70,666
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by KevinP » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 pm

    Menmoch has created quite a "trend" with all these threads now. Anyways, I fully support KREATOR and all the other ones created so far. :death:

    Damn you people have good taste (Hail of Bullets, Motorhead, Artillery, Kreator) :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • TARSUS
    Oiler
    Posts: 29
    Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:59 am

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by TARSUS » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:06 pm

    KevinP wrote:Menmoch has created quite a "trend" with all these threads now. Anyways, I fully support KREATOR and all the other ones created so far. :death:

    Damn you people have good taste (Hail of Bullets, Motorhead, Artillery, Kreator) :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:



    :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:
    BULL ROCKER ALCOHOLIC LEGIONS!!!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by KevinP » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:47 pm

    Here's an idea for you.

    Coroner played Maryland Deathfest on May 29. They were announced for the cruise 2 days later. Obviously UMC wasn't going to step on the toes of the promoter and announce them right before a big show.

    Kreator is playing Hellfest RIGHT NOW as I type this. Maybe, just maybe we get an announcement this week.

    Food for thought :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    angelyuyo
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by angelyuyo » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 pm

    It's time to raise the flag of hate!!!!!!puñeta!!!!!!!!! :headbanger:
    2011DONE
    2012 DONE
    BARGE TO HELL DONE
    2013 DONE
    2014 DONE
    2015 DONE
    2016 BEST LINEUP EVER DONE
    2017 DONE
    2018DONE
    2019 Done
    2020 I need my booking code
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Captain Metal » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:30 pm

    I say it's just a matter of time with these guys, as in I'm pretty damn confident that they'll be announced
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman
    Posts: 736
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by metalgoddess » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:25 am

    KevinP wrote:Here's an idea for you.

    Coroner played Maryland Deathfest on May 29. They were announced for the cruise 2 days later. Obviously UMC wasn't going to step on the toes of the promoter and announce them right before a big show.

    Kreator is playing Hellfest RIGHT NOW as I type this. Maybe, just maybe we get an announcement this week.

    Food for thought :mrgreen:



    Kreator was killer on that live feed! :death:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • tenebre
    Crewman
    Posts: 58
    Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:33 pm
    Contact:

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by tenebre » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:17 am

    +1
    Although i know i am in the minority i would hope a setlist that focused on coma of souls and later. Their recent sets are mostly pre-coma and while i like some of the stuff its just not as awesome to me as the post-coma stuff. Anyways seeing them at Wacken soon :) but the cruise would be great
  • User avatar
    pablov8
    Midshipman
    Posts: 854
    Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 pm
    Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Contact:

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by pablov8 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm

    mooyagi wrote:Cue Pablov8 with the KKKKRREEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTOOOORRRRR!!!! explosion :lol:

    I'd actually support them on broad. Book em, Andy :headbanger:


    Kreator KABLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM :lol: :lol:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • User avatar
    Evil Red
    Midshipman
    Posts: 672
    Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:52 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA USA

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Evil Red » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm

    kjaxin wrote: I will say it again Extreme Aggression was my favorite album.

    One of my all time fav's!
    I made the Devil do it.
  • User avatar
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1767
    Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am
    Location: Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
    Contact:

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Azazel101 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:37 am

    KevinP wrote:Here's an idea for you.

    Coroner played Maryland Deathfest on May 29. They were announced for the cruise 2 days later. Obviously UMC wasn't going to step on the toes of the promoter and announce them right before a big show.

    Kreator is playing Hellfest RIGHT NOW as I type this. Maybe, just maybe we get an announcement this week.

    Food for thought :mrgreen:

    and the boat is headed back to Germany?
    did not think last years line up could be beat but i am really likeing the line up so far.

    :shred: :cheers: :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Stained Class » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 am

    Wait...

    The BOAT is heading to Germany from Switzerland?
    http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=47.75 ... 709473&z=6

    Is it a river boat?
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3131
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Ravenlord » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am

    While 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival is once again sailing across the Baltic Sea we finally received news from our Scouting Party. They got lost in a dark valley of the Swiss Alps but were saved by an even darker angel by the name of SAMAEL. Together they are now heading north, back to Germany...


    That clear things up for ya?
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Stained Class » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 am

    Ravenlord wrote:While 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival is once again sailing across the Baltic Sea we finally received news from our Scouting Party. They got lost in a dark valley of the Swiss Alps but were saved by an even darker angel by the name of SAMAEL. Together they are now heading north, back to Germany...


    That clear things up for ya?

    yeah... :oops:
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by vikingbitch » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:59 am

    Ravenlord wrote:While 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival is once again sailing across the Baltic Sea we finally received news from our Scouting Party. They got lost in a dark valley of the Swiss Alps but were saved by an even darker angel by the name of SAMAEL. Together they are now heading north, back to Germany...


    That clear things up for ya?


    schaaaaaa-wingggg :D :headbanger: :shred: :givebeer: :heavydrink: :party: :cheers:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3131
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Ravenlord » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:36 pm

    ^^ Is there a significance to the order of those smileys or just randomness?
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by KevinP » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:43 pm

    Ravenlord wrote:^^ Is there a significance to the order of those smileys or just randomness?


    it looks like a bumpy penis
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Bentz! » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:^^ Is there a significance to the order of those smileys or just randomness?


    it looks like a bumpy penis


    Ribbed for her pleasure?
  • User avatar
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3131
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Ravenlord » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:48 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:^^ Is there a significance to the order of those smileys or just randomness?


    it looks like a bumpy penis


    Damn, Bentz beat me to it...
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 103
    Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:58 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Keuf » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 pm

    Saw them last Saturday when they played at Hellfest (France) and they kicked my ass one more Time !!!
    Ouh yeah ! As The Cruise's manager was also there at Hellfest, I hope he was there to book Kreator for The Cruise and....many more !
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by KevinP » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:29 pm

    Keuf wrote: As The Cruise's manager was also there at Hellfest,


    Define who you mean by this, just so we're all on the same wavelength.
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 103
    Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:58 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Keuf » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Keuf wrote: As The Cruise's manager was also there at Hellfest,


    Define who you mean by this, just so we're all on the same wavelength.

    Dont know his name, but he was introduced TO me as The 700000 Tons big bos !
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by KevinP » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 am

    Keuf wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Keuf wrote: As The Cruise's manager was also there at Hellfest,


    Define who you mean by this, just so we're all on the same wavelength.

    Dont know his name, but he was introduced TO me as The 700000 Tons big bos !


    That can mean only 1 person. Good info to know. Thanks :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Bentz! » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:44 am

    Ravenlord wrote:While 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival is once again sailing across the Baltic Sea we finally received news from our Scouting Party. They got lost in a dark valley of the Swiss Alps but were saved by an even darker angel by the name of SAMAEL. Together they are now heading north, back to Germany...


    That clear things up for ya?

    We sure have some navigationally challenged Canadians out there scoping out the talent. No wonder there's so much time between announcements. :mrgreen:
  • User avatar
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3131
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Ravenlord » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 am

    :lol: I want more details about this scouting party! Are they on foot? That would also explain a lot!
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11117
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:41 am

    Ravenlord wrote::lol: I want more details about this scouting party! Are they on foot? That would also explain a lot!

    :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by vikingbitch » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 pm

    Bentz! wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:^^ Is there a significance to the order of those smileys or just randomness?


    it looks like a bumpy penis


    Ribbed for her pleasure?


    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Freudian smiley slip? I was pretty excited about Kreator potentially being on the ship :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Metalwrath

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Metalwrath » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 pm

    Would really like to see this happen and have a suspcion it will :mrgreen:
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 am

    [quote="KevinP"]

    It was Andy, I took a picture with him @ hellfest. I talked to him a for lilttle bit, wouldnt give in to my request to reveal the next band no matter how much i tired to bribe him with pitcher of beer :lol: all he said was "its going to be as big and maybe even bigger than last year, everyone will be surprised" I'm just glad i have my cabin confirmed thats for sure.
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by KevinP » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:02 am

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    It was Andy, I took a picture with him @ hellfest. I talked to him a for lilttle bit, wouldnt give in to my request to reveal the next band no matter how much i tired to bribe him with pitcher of beer :lol: all he said was "its going to be as big and maybe even bigger than last year, everyone will be surprised" I'm just glad i have my cabin confirmed thats for sure.


    He must have a strong constitution cause if I was in charge my head would explode trying to hold back information. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    I don't really care about it being "bigger" as the type of bands that were booked were of the variety/status level that I want to see. I just want my wish list and then all will be right with the world :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Bentz! » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:01 pm

    Ravenlord wrote: :lol: I want more details about this scouting party! Are they on foot? That would also explain a lot!


    I envision something akin to the chase scenes at the end of the Benny Hill Show. :D
    Cue the Saxophone!
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21185
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by mooyagi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

    KevinP wrote:He must have a strong constitution cause if I was in charge my head would explode trying to hold back information. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    I don't really care about it being "bigger" as the type of bands that were booked were of the variety/status level that I want to see. I just want my wish list and then all will be right with the world :mrgreen:


    Well, not everyone has diarrhea of the mouth like you do ;)

    I'm guessing Nightwish though I'd love to be wrong :beerwink: Going by album sales, they'd be considered a very big band. Maybe Motorhead? Those are the two biggies that were floating around the rumor mill.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21185
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by mooyagi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 pm

    Hmmmm, though the scouting party is in Germany... Who from Germany could fit the description of a really big band right now?

    If I recall from the first cruise, there were multiple scouting parties and the ship itself picked up a few bands. So no guarantees the next announcement is a German band.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2955
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by Malaka » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

    A little detour to the east and they're in Poland... BEHEMOTH would surprise the shit out of me!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by KevinP » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm

    mooyagi wrote:Hmmmm, though the scouting party is in Germany... Who from Germany could fit the description of a really big band right now?

    If I recall from the first cruise, there were multiple scouting parties and the ship itself picked up a few bands. So no guarantees the next announcement is a German band.


    KREATOR, while not going to sell out the boat on this announcement, is one of the greatest thrash bands of all time, are legends and would headline their own tour even here in the USA. So that qualifies as big enough. :D
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21185
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: KREATOR FOR 2012

    by mooyagi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:10 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Hmmmm, though the scouting party is in Germany... Who from Germany could fit the description of a really big band right now?

    If I recall from the first cruise, there were multiple scouting parties and the ship itself picked up a few bands. So no guarantees the next announcement is a German band.


    KREATOR, while not going to sell out the boat on this announcement, is one of the greatest thrash bands of all time, are legends and would headline their own tour even here in the USA. So that qualifies as big enough. :D


    Don't think they're big enough to fulfill Andy's proclamation to Hector. I'd put them nowhere near at the level of Testament or Blind Guardian who were probably the highest profile bands from the last one in my opinion.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Locked 43 posts

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Ethrivas and 21 guests

    Jump to