Locked 240 posts
Special resquest for next years cruise
  • Metalwrath

Special resquest for next years cruise

by Metalwrath » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Sell real beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to a lot of people who were on the cruise and they agreed that it was a lot more effort getting really drunk on the cruise with that water they call beer on the cruise.
    I understand that the people in charge of the cruise company have set beers but considering that we wpied the floor with all previous beer sales on cruises could you possibly talking them into honoring us with some decent tasteing strong beer.I'm talking about 6-7 minimim % in strength.
    We metalheads generally don't appriecate the beer that most common parasites drink.

Also there is some really awesome super cheap 64% rum you can get in Germany.Maybe get that too. :twisted:
  • metal_steve
    Petty Officer

Re: Special resquest for next years cruise

by metal_steve » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Agreed!
    Aussies request Crown larger & Pure Blonde NOT FOSTERS
    :party:
    This ship needs more gothic, symphonic, female fronted bands, but I can handle some THRASH!!!

Find me onbroad @ Doro Sabaton Lacuna Coil In Flames Nile Dragonforce Rage Anacrusis
    Helloween Delain Gotthard Kreator Angra Metal Church Tiamat Vika Yermolyeva Lizzy Borden
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 pm

I'd settle for some Bohemia and Indio, on the mexican front. Bohemia has 6% alcohol, so it's fits metalwrath's criteria.
    Last edited by KDibildeaux on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 pm

metal_steve wrote:Agreed!
    Aussies request Crown larger & Pure Blonde NOT FOSTERS
    :party:

Yeah i got some pretty shocked looks from Australians when they spotted a can of Fosters in my hand.
    Maybe if you guys exported a better beer it wouldn't be such a problem worldwide :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I'd settle for some Bohemia and Indio, on the mexican front.

This too

To the orgas:
    If you need help, call me, I can tell you what beers to get

:cheers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Sell real beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this

Agreed! :givebeer:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm not even a big beer drinker and I can approve of this request. I can drink some of the high quality good stuff, but any of the cheap stuff tastes like utter garbage and I just won't drink/buy it. I'm not paying money, not even cheap grocery store prices for Corona, Heineken, etc, etc.

:heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Also another request is that we tie down Kevin and force him lots of booze.I wanna see how he would become if he was completly wasted :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Also another request is that we tie down Kevin and force him lots of booze.I wanna see how he would become if he was completly wasted :lol:

I'm not sure I want to see that :lol: :lol: :lol: he's scary as is
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Also another request is that we tie down Kevin and force him lots of booze.I wanna see how he would become if he was completly wasted :lol:

While that is true we do need to settle for once and for all who is the biggest jerk. :lol:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 pm

KDibildox wrote:

^^^^
    This!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:53 pm

:lol:

Metalwrath wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

While that is true we do need to settle for once and for all who is the biggest jerk. :lol:

:lol: Might be worth watching :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Figures a power metal fan wants to tie me down and have his way with me. I'm Too Extreme! for all of you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m84R8t5vxRs

:headbanger: :lol: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm

KevinP wrote:

Figures a power metal fan wants to tie me down and have his way with me. I'm Too Extreme! for all of you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m84R8t5vxRs

I do agree that they are too extreme for me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTO2qRr7QG4
    Check mate :lol:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

I do agree that they are too extreme for me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTO2qRr7QG4
    Check mate :lol:

...and yet it's the MA song I like the most so far ;)

EDIT: have you noticed the like/dislike-ratio? 1to9 :lol:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

Will there be mud involved in this fight? :mrgreen:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm a beer snob... I hate drinking beer flavored water. I'll pay a higher price for quality, so I hope they give us the option.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 pm

I vote NO Fosters. I cringed every time I saw someone with one of those "keg" cans.

I want CIDER!! :mrgreen:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Don't drink beer. ;) If your goal is to get a buzz, hard booze is the way to go (Jack, SoCo, whateveryourflavor, etc.) Not sure how huge the price difference was though as I didn't even bother with the beer. On a good note, they (RC) let you have anything they took from you trying to sneak in or stuff you bought at the duty free back on the last day. At that point you can go all out. Buy the dinky little coke pass and mix away unless you're super hardcore and looking to go straight. :twisted:

Just remember it isn't a race and you want to enjoy the metal hopefully not totally obliterate. :cheers:
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 pm

haha, and with that, you can always drink the beer in reverse. That would make for some hideous sites on the cruise which might aid in getting your point across to RC. Granted be careful as it tends to kill. :trashdrink:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:59 pm

soundcurve wrote:On a good note, they (RC) let you have anything they took from you trying to sneak in or stuff you bought at the duty free back on the last day.

That's not entirely true. I walked back onto the ship at Cozumel and scanned a whole bottle of Tequila and Absolut flavoured mini vodkas. I don't drink either as I bought them as gifts, but had I wanted to, I had more than enough alcohol to get wasted with. :|
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 am

This entire thread.

This.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:49 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

I'm looking forward to this :lol:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
  • kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:34 am

Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
  • kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 am

Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:04 am

last_candle wrote:...and yet it's the MA song I like the most so far ;)

EDIT: have you noticed the like/dislike-ratio? 1to9 :lol:

Too Extreme or Radikult ? Radikult is one of those songs that is going to haunt MA legacy for a long long time.

Metalwrath wrote:While that is true we do need to settle for once and for all who is the biggest jerk. :lol:

you've already lost. The ladies just adore me :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 am

KevinP wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:While that is true we do need to settle for once and for all who is the biggest jerk. :lol:

you've already lost. The ladies just adore me :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:26 am

At shows/parties/etc., I always seem to need a drink in my hand. :beerwink: Otherwise, I'm looking for a drink. No matter the drink, they all go down at the same fast rate. :trashdrink: My plan is good beers until I've got a nice buzz going, then cheap, watered-down american beers to maintain that drunk over the next 5 days. If I keep going with the good beers, I'll just get sloppy and not remember too much. :party:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:26 am

Evican wrote:I vote NO Fosters. I cringed every time I saw someone with one of those "keg" cans.

I want CIDER!! :mrgreen:

Like this?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Was a goood price vs regular size beer $5.89 to $4.99 for a Bud or whatver.
    I didn't particularily like any beers I drank in the US--except the Sam Adams I bought in Miami to drink in the room.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:59 am

Fosters,"Australian for dog piss". My visits to Perth and Hobart were diluted with gallons of Victoria Bitter, "vomit bomb" the natives called it and I liked it. I would settle for red label Bud as opposed to the Fosters hangover. What do I know I'm a dumb American who likes cold watered down beer but don't mind the occasional warm heavy overpriced import. Is there Draft beer on the ship? I prefer Keg even at home... :cheers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 am

Jaimie38 wrote:I didn't particularily like any beers I drank in the US--except the Sam Adams I bought in Miami to drink in the room.

Sam Adams is delicious! I got some crap for ordering ONE on Canada Day. Not my fault I wanted one tried and true good beer before I went off into unknown territory on the Bottlescrew Bills list

:givebeer:

kjaxin wrote:Fosters,"Australian for dog piss". My visits to Perth and Hobart were diluted with gallons of Victoria Bitter, "vomit bomb" the natives called it and I liked it. I would settle for red label Bud as opposed to the Fosters hangover. What do I know I'm a dumb American who likes cold watered down beer but don't mind the occasional warm heavy overpriced import. Is there Draft beer on the ship? I prefer Keg even at home... :cheers:

Pretty sure it was all bottled. I'd much prefer draft beer myself. You can have all the Bud you want though. I stay away from that shit :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 am

lol @ my ULTIMATE SNEERS in Jaimie's pictures there

As far as beer is concerned, if there are any fine Bavarian wheat beers available, I'll shit bricks. Erdinger is a favorite of mine.
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 am

They have a saying in Bavaria
    There is Weizen beer and then there is Erdinger.
    And they don't mean it in a good way :lol:
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 am

Metalwrath wrote:They have a saying in Bavaria

Oh I'm sure it's the piss of the city over there. However, in Canada I've only come across like 2 or 3 different kinds (including 'Dinger) and thus far it's my favorite
    SAMANDRIEL:

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 am

Element0s wrote:

Oh I'm sure it's the piss of the city over there. However, in Canada I've only come across like 2 or 3 different kinds (including 'Dinger) and thus far it's my favorite

Thats quite interesting actually.I've managed to get my hands on about 10 different ones in ireland :mrgreen:
    angelyuyo
    Petty Officer

by angelyuyo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Last year was allright becks/Stella/Guinness
    2011DONE
    2012 DONE
    BARGE TO HELL DONE
    2013 DONE
    2014 DONE
    2015 DONE
    2016 BEST LINEUP EVER DONE
    2017 DONE
    2018DONE
    2019 Done
    2020 I need my booking code
    angelyuyo
    Petty Officer

by angelyuyo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Any weissen beer as franziskaner or paulaner would be awesome :viking:
    2011DONE
    2012 DONE
    BARGE TO HELL DONE
    2013 DONE
    2014 DONE
    2015 DONE
    2016 BEST LINEUP EVER DONE
    2017 DONE
    2018DONE
    2019 Done
    2020 I need my booking code
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Element0s wrote:

I don't know where you're looking dude, but I've come across Konig Ludvig, Paulaner, Edelweiss, Weihenstephaner, Hacker-Pschorr, Ayinger, Schneider-Weiss, etc etc. Erdinger is pretty damn good by North American standards, but I think all these other ones are better... the only solution is that we go out and have several of each :party: :party:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 pm

I've had Konig Ludwig, Edelweiss and Ayinger. Konig is fucking awesome, Edelweiss I didn't care for at all and Ayinger is really good too, their Celebrator is deadly stuff. I dunno, it's a toss-up between Konig and Erdinger for me thus far
    SAMANDRIEL:

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:26 am

Thou doesn't liketh Edelweiss :shock: ???!?!?!

Weeeeeird. Yeah, Konig is fucking delicious. I had 2 pints of it today :mrgreen: OM NOM NOM
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• Locked 240 posts