Post Reply 599 posts
barge to hell!
    Laura
    Commander

Re: barge to hell!

by Laura » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    Laura wrote:
    Yes, Rhia - go to Europe! Sounds like you're overdue for a trip there...it's all about priorities, ya know? :cheers:
    And I feel I need to say something - believe I've said this before, but in case I didn't, here goes...my family and I don't have *a lot* of money based on many people's views of what that means - we're quite frugal in so many ways (the house we live in, the old car we drive, and so on) yet there is always a *slush fund* so to speak for things that are really important and special to each of us, individually, as well as, as a family unit (e.g. family ski trip to Park City end of December). For me, personally, the metal gigs and trips have been very important to me in the past several years, so somehow I made all of that happen. It hasn't always been easy to juggle everything I try to juggle, but in the long run, it's all working somehow. :P

So, TMI probably - but back to topic:..... Barge to Hell?
    Yeah!

oh i wasn't trying to imply that you have money for tons of trips next year, but if you did, good for you! :D anyway yeah you have to prioritize. and at this point (though of COURSE i never know until i set the plans in motion), we have the cruise and maryland deathfest and if we can squeak out any other trips *maybe* europe and if not we're long overdue to see some friends in the southern USA....and so Barge to Hell is after Europe and Louisiana....but shit, if i can afford all of that somehow by getting creative, then damn, i'm everywhere!

it's not just the money either, it's time, and gotta pick where you spend THAT too...as of course you know. i admire how you value your family but still manage to do LAURA stuff too! you rock.

:cheers: Rhia! I wrote that post kinda late last night and upon rereading it this morning I was concerned about the way it came off. For one, I didn't mean it that way that you were implying anything. It's just that I was thinking about a lot of that kind of stuff last night and it just kinda spilled out in my typing. ;) Btw, sounds like you and Nick have a great 2012 planned with 70K and MDF as sure things and other possible trips in the works! I would absolutely love to go to MDF this year - killer line-up!! But when I started to think about all the possibilities and how I wanted to spend my 2 weeks worth of "Laura" vacation in 2012, the possibility of doing another cruise (Barge to Hell) in the fall just sounded too fun to pass up. So, between 70K and B 2 H, there's my 2 weeks. :P I had originally planned on going to http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de/english/ after hearing about how awesome it is from MadameLePink...even had a hotel booked in Leipzig (now cancelled :cry: ). However, when I got back back from Norway, and I was reviewing what that whole trip ended up costing :shock: , I thought it would behoove me to skip Europe in 2012. ;) People say that 70K is an expensive trip - but I think it is actually quite a bargain for what you get (and especially if one is flying from not too far away). Love the fact that the cabin and food is all paid for up front too, so all you have to plan for is :trashdrink: money and maybe a souvenir or too. (in my case)

Oh, and thanks for the last comment. The time *is* a big issue, that's why I limit myself in terms of how many shows I'll go to in a given month, and how much time I spend away from my family on a trip. I'm fortunate that I get 6 weeks of vacation annually, so plenty of time for family trips (which so far in 2012 are Park City, Utah end of Dec/first week January, Florida in April, and most likely the Grand Canyon and surrounding areas in June.) We all love to travel and it's one of our biggest priorities! Actually, a nearly two week trip we did to Colorado (Denver, Royal Gorge, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado Springs, etc.) a few years back was one of the best. Absolutely loved Colorado - hadn't been there since high school. :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 am

Six weeks of vacation! Damn, I want to be a librarian! :P

Rhia, if you're looking into Europe and want potential travel buddies, Mere and I are seriously considering a week+ Europe trip in 2012.
    maroooned
    Oiler

by maroooned » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:06 am

Max_Rockwell wrote:So when do they plan to start announcing bands for this cruise?
    I think i'll do my best to make this one as well.

Does that mean you are not sure if you are gonna go to the cruise this year?? Come on!! Whos gonna do all that crazy shit you did last year??! Or they dont allow you in Miami any more?? Haha
    Русские есть??

Name's Anton
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 am

Bentz! wrote:Six weeks of vacation! Damn, I want to be a librarian! :P

Rhia, if you're looking into Europe and want potential travel buddies, Mere and I are seriously considering a week+ Europe trip in 2012.

that would be killer! we'll keep in touch about it!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:Six weeks of vacation! Damn, I want to be a librarian! :P

that would be killer! we'll keep in touch about it!

Let me know how many are coming over so I can brew enough beer and finding places to sleep for everyone :viking:

Pssst....I hear there's a party at gnoff's house in Sweden :cool: :viking:

Pass it on.

Would love to crash that party :gulp: , but at the very least I'll settle for some long distance drunk texting....drexting? :3drunks:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 am

Give him your number Laura! Gnoff drunk texts are awesome.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:Give him your number Laura! Gnoff drunk texts are awesome.

How many times can you say Beer, Pain, Hypocrisy though ??? ;)

Oh wait, there's gotta be a few Amon Amarth's thrown in there as well :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:29 pm

TONIGHT'S WERE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wank: :wank: :wank: :shock: :shock: :? :? :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Laura wrote:
    Actually, a nearly two week trip we did to Colorado (Denver, Royal Gorge, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado Springs, etc.) a few years back was one of the best. Absolutely loved Colorado - hadn't been there since high school. :cheers:

well of course if you come back let me know you're welcome to hang here!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 am

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

:wank: :wank: :wank: :shock: :shock: :? :? :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

haha, yeah, I'm lucky you don't get offended easy :lol:

Having fun at work today? :lol: :stagger:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

haha, yeah, I'm lucky you don't get offended easy :lol:

i'm *almost* impossible to offend, except Kevin manages to do so once in a while! but not you Gnoffi Rött Skägg!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Having fun at work today? :lol: :stagger:

Not so much, left early :D

i'm surprised you made it there to begin with!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 pm

What date are we allowed to start bitching about lack of Barge announcements? January 28th, 2012 8am EST, right ??????
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Lisa
    Oiler

by Lisa » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:42 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:It's a pretty dumbass move to make a second cruise to compete with your main cruise.
    People aren't gonna go on both of them and this very well has the potentials to lose customers for the main one.
    I say main cruise could i would assume that an extreme metal cruise would have to be held on a smaller cruise ship as their is no way they will sell out a 2k extreme metal cruise.

Considering the lack of announcments on this cruise one can now see where they have been spending the time.
    I hope the cruise lineup is still awesome and we don't end up with 2 cruises which both have medicore lineups instead.

I don't think they could sell out a 2,000 person extreme metal cruise in Europe but for the US, Mexico and Canada that is actually not too far fetched being the metal festival starved countries that we are. Thrash/Death/Black have MUCH stronger fan bases over here than there is for power/progressive. I really think they could pull it off.

I completely agree with you on the mediocre lineups. Especially if they eventually just separate the genres completely into different cruise ships. Argh.

Here in Sweden alone we sell out extreme metal cruises a couple of times ayear and have for many years now. They´re usually not 5 days but... we have one going in march with Dark Tranquillity, Degraded, Kreator, Graveyard, Torture Division, Yersinna and more. But it will be so sweet coming over there, warm weather, cold beer and death metal, what more does anyone need? :beerwink: Im not to worried about the rest of the bands, who can see 40 bands in 5 days? Sober maybe, but I won´t be that... :cheers: :cheers:
    to old, to cold
    deck 6 (66)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Lisa wrote:Im not to worried about the rest of the bands, who can see 40 bands in 5 days? Sober maybe, but I won´t be that... :cheers: :cheers:

Exactly :cheers: :D
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    Lisa wrote:Im not to worried about the rest of the bands, who can see 40 bands in 5 days? Sober maybe, but I won´t be that... :cheers: :cheers:

Exactly :cheers: :D

god i love swedes !!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:19 pm

KevinP wrote:What date are we allowed to start bitching about lack of Barge announcements? January 28th, 2012 8am EST, right ??????

Probally the day we get our 70K 2011 merch. :roll:
    I made the Devil do it.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 am

Evil Red wrote:
    KevinP wrote:What date are we allowed to start bitching about lack of Barge announcements? January 28th, 2012 8am EST, right ??????

So we are never allowed to bitch then ? (not sure if a :cry: or :lol: if more appropriate here)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:06 am

KevinP wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:

So we are never allowed to bitch then ? (not sure if a :cry: or :lol: if more appropriate here)

:mrgreen: :heavydrink:
    I made the Devil do it.
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Laura wrote:
    Max_Rockwell wrote:So when do they plan to start announcing bands for this cruise?
    I think i'll do my best to make this one as well.

My hunch is not until close to when 70K sets sail to ward off any 70k defectors. (although I'm not up on the last minute xcl policies, so don't know if that's a bona-fide issue or not.)

For North-Americans, the advent of 70K / Barge to Hell is a godsend really - I went to Europe the last three summers for metal fests and each time the airfare was around $1100 and took a lot of hours to get there via connecting flights. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE Europe and the whole scene but doubt I can continue to swing an annual sojourn there...so being able to fly 3 hours non-stop to Miami for under $250-$350 rt to go on an amazing metal adventure (like 70K 2011 was) is, well, amazing!

:D :cool: :whisky: :headbanger:

Seriously, it would be nice to have something that draws bands that never seem to make over here. I still want to hit the European fests though....
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 am

vaderite666 wrote: I still want to hit the European fests though....

This is the best best idea if you want to see the bands you want to see.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 pm

4 days from now is the cutoff for 70K refunds. I predict a BTH announcement not long after that, perhaps it'll be part of a christmas announcement. Not that I care about it... :P
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Hello. I'm booked for 70K12 and also plan to attend BtH. My wishlist for BtH would include: Hypocrisy, Bloodbath, Rotting Christ, Autopsy, At the Gates, Bolt Thrower, Napalm Death, Grave, Dimension Zero, Unleashed, Hail of Bullets, Dew-Scented, Benediction, Novembre, Fear Factory, Exodus, Novembers Doom, Agalloch, Into Eternity, October Tide. :headbanger: :headbanger:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, soft lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 am

Lisa wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:It's a pretty dumbass move to make a second cruise to compete with your main cruise.
    People aren't gonna go on both of them and this very well has the potentials to lose customers for the main one.
    I say main cruise could i would assume that an extreme metal cruise would have to be held on a smaller cruise ship as their is no way they will sell out a 2k extreme metal cruise.

Considering the lack of announcments on this cruise one can now see where they have been spending the time.
    I hope the cruise lineup is still awesome and we don't end up with 2 cruises which both have medicore lineups instead.

I don't think they could sell out a 2,000 person extreme metal cruise in Europe but for the US, Mexico and Canada that is actually not too far fetched being the metal festival starved countries that we are. Thrash/Death/Black have MUCH stronger fan bases over here than there is for power/progressive. I really think they could pull it off.

I completely agree with you on the mediocre lineups. Especially if they eventually just separate the genres completely into different cruise ships. Argh.

Here in Sweden alone we sell out extreme metal cruises a couple of times ayear and have for many years now. They´re usually not 5 days but... we have one going in march with Dark Tranquillity, Degraded, Kreator, Graveyard, Torture Division, Yersinna and more. But it will be so sweet coming over there, warm weather, cold beer and death metal, what more does anyone need? :beerwink: Im not to worried about the rest of the bands, who can see 40 bands in 5 days? Sober maybe, but I won´t be that... :cheers: :cheers:

Thats like comparing apples and oranges.First of all most the people on the cruise are Swedish so there is a minimum cost factor in geting to Stockholm as compared to flying to another continent.
    Second of all close up baten tickets cost about 50 euro each with the cheapest cabin i think.
    Also the tax free booze is alowed to be consumed on the ship.It only gets confiscated IF the security catch you with it in the bar areas.
    As for the bands well most people on the Swedish cruises don't care much for the bands and just go to party and spend msot of the time getting wasted around the ship and especially the cabin and cabin halls.Not so many people actually go and watch the bands.they might go watch one out of the 6 playing .
    And yes i've on Close up baten and some other Swedish rock and metal cruises ;)
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Lisa wrote: warm weather, cold beer and death metal, what more does anyone need? :beerwink: :cheers: :cheers:

And we have a winner!
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, soft lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Soon.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Ogre wrote:
    Lisa wrote: warm weather, cold beer and death metal, what more does anyone need? :beerwink: :cheers: :cheers:

And we have a winner!

When i went to Close up Baten it was still about -10c and there was snow everywhere :lol:
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:27 am

Hope we will know soon about Barge to Hell especially the dates and which bands must be here

too long to waitttttttttttttttttttttt :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 am

They wil make an anouncement about it soon
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi

Do will know soon about the announcement about the dates, the prices and the bands? it become too long

And is there a new forum only for the Barge to Hell?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 am

lampropelma wrote:Hi

Do will know soon about the announcement about the dates, the prices and the bands? it become too long

And is there a new forum only for the Barge to Hell?

I'm sure that Barge to Hell will have its own forum...soon.

All we know so far:

Dates - Dec. 3 - Dec. 7 2012
    Ship - Majesty of the Seas
    Lineup (quoting Andy): "There's going to be 40 bands, only 2000 tickets, 4 days, one cruise ship - but we will focus a little more on the extreme metal side: mainly death metal, thrash metal, speed metal, black metal, doom metal, and maybe some industrial metal, we'll see. "
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 am

The industrial metal will serrve as the "bitching point" for us extreme weenies. :lol:

I figured all you power/folk peeps might get some sick pleasure out of watching us whine over which death metal band sucks or which black metal band is more stupid than another. :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 am

KevinP wrote:The industrial metal will serrve as the "bitching point" for us extreme weenies. :lol:

I figured all you power/folk peeps might get some sick pleasure out of watching us whine over which death metal band sucks or which black metal band is more stupid than another. :heavydrink:

I'll get the popcorn ready :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 am

Well if Katakylsm is really booked for this (like the band told Marlo) then I might start whining. :lol:

Then again, there are gonna be tons of bands I don't like on this anyways. I'm just hoping they limit the Job For a Cowboy, Trivium, Black Dahlia Murder douchebag bands to UNDER 10. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:42 pm

KevinP wrote:Well if Katakylsm is really booked for this (like the band told Marlo) then I might start whining. :lol:

Then again, there are gonna be tons of bands I don't like on this anyways. I'm just hoping they limit the Job For a Cowboy, Trivium, Black Dahlia Murder douchebag bands to UNDER 10. :mrgreen:

They said they were asked but nothing had been confirmed yet. They really enjoyed the cruise except Jean-Francois had a terrible time with sea-sickness although even he enjoyed it, tough to say how the line up is going to turn out. I have faith that there will be a number of gems. Preferably those listed in my wishlist :mrgreen:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 pm

I want to see Hypocrisy now and watch gnoffy freak the fuck out. And if he can't make it then photo hi jinks will ensue :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:32 pm

If hypocrisy onboard, i will be freaking out as well!!!! It was fun watching Gnoff rock out to Pretty Maids on the pool deck! ha!
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

I will be freaking out too, Hypo has that effect on me.

:shred:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:11 am

gnoff wrote:
    ejd715 wrote:If hypocrisy onboard, i will be freaking out as well!!!! It was fun watching Gnoff rock out to Pretty Maids on the pool deck! ha!

It's fun to see bands you love :beerwink:

I really hope I can see Amon Amarth with you a few more times :viking:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
Post Reply 599 posts