Post Reply 599 posts
barge to hell!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: barge to hell!

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. As if bands can't or won't play both cruises if asked to, and plenty probably will be. And the last thing I want to hear is "Oh no I can't take time off for that/can't afford another plane ticket/have to trade my 70k ticket for this! How stupid of UMC to make my life difficult." Like they're going to book cruises based on your schedule. I can't go to ANY of the European summer festivals, but you don't hear me bitching every single time they announce a new one. ALSO there are probably plenty of people who can't go on 70K because of scheduling, and they'll go on this one. Or maybe this one is cheaper, shorter, attracts a different crowd, whatever. Who cares. Its just another festival on a boat in Miami. As long as UMC can handle the workload required to run 2 cruises (which I assume they think they can), then what's the big deal.

In short,
    QUIT YOUR BITCHING
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:I don't understand what all the fuss is about. As if bands can't or won't play both cruises if asked to, and plenty probably will be. And the last thing I want to hear is "Oh no I can't take time off for that/can't afford another plane ticket/have to trade my 70k ticket for this! How stupid of UMC to make my life difficult." Like they're going to book cruises based on your schedule. I can't go to ANY of the European summer festivals, but you don't hear me bitching every single time they announce a new one. ALSO there are probably plenty of people who can't go on 70K because of scheduling, and they'll go on this one. Or maybe this one is cheaper, shorter, attracts a different crowd, whatever. Who cares. Its just another festival on a boat in Miami. As long as UMC can handle the workload required to run 2 cruises (which I assume they think they can), then what's the big deal.

In short,
    QUIT YOUR BITCHING

and here I was all ready to tell a power metal fan to stay out of this thread, and you go and make too much sense.

Bravo Moose Brains Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

Me and my girl also registered ! Olé

Probably see an avatar and Achilles on that cruise aswell...vobiscum Sathanas
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am

As long as it doesn't impact the 70K line-up I don't mind. I don't think I'll be flying over twice a year though.

Judging by the reaction of the crowd of Wacken I guess most Europeans are not quite enthusiastic about the American-style commercials by the way.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:I don't understand what all the fuss is about. As if bands can't or won't play both cruises if asked to, and plenty probably will be. And the last thing I want to hear is "Oh no I can't take time off for that/can't afford another plane ticket/have to trade my 70k ticket for this! How stupid of UMC to make my life difficult." Like they're going to book cruises based on your schedule. I can't go to ANY of the European summer festivals, but you don't hear me bitching every single time they announce a new one. ALSO there are probably plenty of people who can't go on 70K because of scheduling, and they'll go on this one. Or maybe this one is cheaper, shorter, attracts a different crowd, whatever. Who cares. Its just another festival on a boat in Miami. As long as UMC can handle the workload required to run 2 cruises (which I assume they think they can), then what's the big deal.

In short,
    QUIT YOUR BITCHING

exactly
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm

I tried to register for the hell of it. Registration FAILED 5 times. It didn't like my city. Guess I was not meant to go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:I tried to register for the hell of it. Registration FAILED 5 times. It didn't like my city. Guess I was not meant to go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kudos to Andy and gang for blocking any Blackguard fans. We don't need their kind onbroad. :P :lol: :lol: :P
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:I tried to register for the hell of it. Registration FAILED 5 times. It didn't like my city. Guess I was not meant to go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kudos to Andy and gang for blocking any Blackguard fans. We don't need their kind onbroad. :P :lol: :lol: :P

I already know that Blackguard WILL be onbroad that cruise!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:I already know that Blackguard WILL be onbroad that cruise!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dem fighting words. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

I already know that Blackguard WILL be onbroad that cruise!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For comedy's sake, I really hope that's true and they get a cabin right next to Kevin :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • lacunabliss
    Crewman

by lacunabliss » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Well that works better for me, when I went in 2011 there was maybe only 5 bands I wanted to see. If you're not a fan of powermetal/thrash, this is good news.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    For comedy's sake, I really hope that's true and they get a cabin right next to Kevin :lol:

Me too! :lol: They will be because of the no repeat rule. They are gonna have to be on one of them. :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 pm

PxDnNinja wrote:I'm partly happy and partly worried about this second cruise.

I'm a huge power metal / folk metal fan, so if the black and death metal is off on another ship, then more bands for me to enjoy on 70k. That being said, there are some death and black metal bands I love, plus I love Thrash metal as well.

Also, if it is 40 bands I love on 70k, then I'll have to miss shows I know I want to see. I need bands on board I don't care about so I can have time to do shit like sleep and not have to chose one band over another.

I feel the same way, I love folk and symphonic metal, not into thrash or black at all and like very little death... so 70K needs the bands I don't like so there will be fewer tough decisions on which band to see plus I would like some time to eat/sleep/socialize.
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 pm

This works out great for me as I cant make a January cruise (I could do it but it would be really really awkward) because of work schedule but fall works great for me.

Plus I dont care for any of the bands theyve selected so far this year besides Coroner (and to a far lesser degree Pestilence). Thrash, Death and to a lesser degree Black is much more my faste than the folk, symphonic etc stuff theyve loaded this years lineup with. Outside of Coroner there is not one band Id go see if they came to Chicago for a show. Last years lineup was awesome though and I would have loved to have went.
    Last edited by BehnWilson on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah, I just really hope that this doesn't mean that we won't get any heavy bands on 70k, I thought it had a perfect balance last year and we already have a couple heavy bands this year. It's a bit of a gamble on their part but we'll just see if it works out. I think it's good if they can pull it off cus that just means more festivals to go to. The other point is, there are A LOT of bands that WANT to play the cruise, so this will open up a lot more opportunity for them.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Funny - very funny......
    A lot of Information coming on August 8th. hahaha .....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Maybe you have to move :lol:

At this point, I don't care too much for whatever the next 70k announcement is, I am curious inside as to more Barge to Hell details. I do love the front page of the site, nice and bloody :beerhorns:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

www.bargetohell.com

It may only be a short cruise, which means cheaper.... and hopefully there will still be heavy and brutal bands coming on 70k... it is a shock at first though... took a couple of days to sink in and get used to it... just have to wait for some more info!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:WTF is this BARGE TO HELL ????

This means less great bands to 70000tons of Metal ?????

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Relax Nick

Bands touring and available in January are not the same ones available in the Fall. One won't impact the other much at all. Breathe dude
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:http://www.bargetohell.com

It may only be a short cruise, which means cheaper.... and hopefully there will still be heavy and brutal bands coming on 70k... it is a shock at first though... took a couple of days to sink in and get used to it... just have to wait for some more info!

Ktulu's got it right. Sit and wait for information (shit, we're really good at that by now :roll: ) before unleashing your rage. It's sunk in for me now too. It's cool that UMC is giving us more options for cruises as long as they don't affect lineups and attention for the main cruise (and if any other cruises pop up). I'm just mad because we all feel so neglected right now :cry:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:WTF is this BARGE TO HELL ????

This means less great bands to 70000tons of Metal ?????

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Relax Nick

Bands touring and available in January are not the same ones available in the Fall. One won't impact the other much at all. Breathe dude

Exactly. :beerwink:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Captain Metal wrote:You know what? I also registered. So depending on the lineup, I'll likely jump on this boat as well come Fall of 2012. Considering my theory of a shorter, cheaper cruise, then this is totally doable for me if that be the case.

Hopefully details will soon be forthcoming...

If you live in Miami it is. :P

I registered also, but was hoping for a little bit more information as well.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm

2 night 3 day cruise would be excellent. hope i land this job i will be on both cruises. :cheers:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

In short,
    QUIT YOUR BITCHING

AlaskaRachel, you are awesome and said everything I wanted to. I've been avoiding posting on this (and very close to stop using the forums altogether) because people come up with these delusional ideas and run with it.

This cruise has no effect on 70k Tons and people need to stop getting all up in hysterics over everything. People also need to stop bitching about the lack of announcements -- it'll happen, we'll have 40(+) bands in January, and everyone will forget about all this. Everyone complaining needs to stop being so fickle and focus on the end product rather than the process right now; it's infuriating because we all know everything'll turn out okay.

I'm also secretly hoping that a lot of people cancel and I get a nice upgrade again. If people are going to be little whinging babies about every little thing, it's probably better to save your money and go to a show where you know you're going to like the bands. You're not going to like every band and you're not going to hate every band, so shut the fuck up and let everything run its course.

[/rant]
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 pm

2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:44 am

Ecliptica wrote:

In short,
    QUIT YOUR BITCHING

AlaskaRachel, you are awesome and said everything I wanted to. I've been avoiding posting on this (and very close to stop using the forums altogether) because people come up with these delusional ideas and run with it.

This cruise has no effect on 70k Tons and people need to stop getting all up in hysterics over everything. People also need to stop bitching about the lack of announcements -- it'll happen, we'll have 40(+) bands in January, and everyone will forget about all this. Everyone complaining needs to stop being so fickle and focus on the end product rather than the process right now; it's infuriating because we all know everything'll turn out okay.

I'm also secretly hoping that a lot of people cancel and I get a nice upgrade again. If people are going to be little whinging babies about every little thing, it's probably better to save your money and go to a show where you know you're going to like the bands. You're not going to like every band and you're not going to hate every band, so shut the fuck up and let everything run its course.

[/rant]

:cheers:
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 am

I for one welcome our ultimate metal overlords.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 am

I got the job offered to me this morning!! WHEWWWWWWWW Finally!!!!!!! a permanent position that pays very well.

I will be on the BTH!!!!!!!!!!!! :death:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 am

PS- sorry about bitching for over a year about being broke, unemployed and just being all around stupid. :)
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I got the job offered to me this morning!! WHEWWWWWWWW Finally!!!!!!! a permanent position that pays very well.

Congrats man!
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:PS- sorry about bitching for over a year about being broke, unemployed and just being all around stupid. :)

Hey man, congrats on the job. And don't worry about it. Being broke is hard but we're really happy to hear you found your feet again! We knew it was just a matter of time. :cheers:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:18 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I got the job offered to me this morning!! WHEWWWWWWWW Finally!!!!!!! a permanent position that pays very well.

congrats man!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 am

Congrats! :party:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks everyone!! I am baaack. I just did not feel like posting here because I was going through living hell. It was HORRIBLE. :( But things are looking up now. Let's party
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:28 pm

My BTH wishlist is

Morbid Angel
    Suffocation
    Immortal
    Watain
    Mayhem
    Horna
    Behexen
    Asphyx
    Absu
    Cannibal Corpse
    Hate Eternal
    Krisiun
    Belphegor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:37 pm

*MASSIVE HIGH FIVE!*

Congratulations big fella - was totally feeling your pain throughout your ordeal, so I'm really really glad to see you come out the other side smiling :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:00 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

*MASSIVE HIGH FIVE!*

Congratulations big fella - was totally feeling your pain throughout your ordeal, so I'm really really glad to see you come out the other side smiling :heavydrink:

Well I do feel bed because there were 3 or 4 people that I had headbutted with and that is just NOT ME. But oh well. Such is life. I am a forgiving person. And do not go out of my way to make a friend. I have thousands.

Thanks for understanding my ordeal ALL
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Congrats! :heavydrink:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 pm

danke. cheers and beers :cheers:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am

YAY! I am happy for you Scott. ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
Post Reply 599 posts