Post Reply 596 posts
barge to hell!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: barge to hell!

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 pm

keep in mind, a LOT of extreme bands are cheaper to book, it could easily keep the ticket costs down a bit
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:keep in mind, a LOT of extreme bands are cheaper to book, it could easily keep the ticket costs down a bit

won't be much lower than this cruise, only a small portion of our fees include the "entertainment" prices.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Sinister Realm wrote:Yeah..kinda' weird that they made this announcment about the cruise and are taking pre-orders but haven't announced a band yet...maybe their marketing strategies is going to be to put on a festival and not announce a single band before the show starts..haha

They arent actually taking any pre-orders, just getting a list of email addresses to send their announcements too.
    Witch Bear
    Petty Officer

by Witch Bear » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:17 pm

by the sound of it this am going to be worth 5 human sacrifices to be onbroad :death:

Me am now taking volunteers
    Deck 666
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Bugger all happening on the Barge To Hell front at the moment :?

Seen some rumours of Immortal and Darkthrone being onbroad, but they are the only names I've found mentioned thusfar....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Bugger all happening on the Barge To Hell front at the moment :?

Seen some rumours of Immortal and Darkthrone being onbroad, but they are the only names I've found mentioned thusfar....

that does not make me happy :bitch:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 am

If Immortal was booked it would be a no brainer for me, I would be on whatever cruise they were playing.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 am

vikingbitch wrote:

If Immortal was booked it would be a no brainer for me, I would be on whatever cruise they were playing.

The KISS cruise? Hey, they could give each other makeup tips and have pillow fights in their jammies :lol:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:If Immortal was booked it would be a no brainer for me, I would be on whatever cruise they were playing.

The KISS cruise? Hey, they could give each other makeup tips and have pillow fights in their jammies :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST VISUAL EVER.

Having a pillow fight with Kiss and Immortal, full make up + jammies = one of the greatest possible experiences that could be had :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:If Immortal was booked it would be a no brainer for me, I would be on whatever cruise they were playing.

BEST VISUAL EVER.

Having a pillow fight with Kiss and Immortal, full make up + jammies = one of the greatest possible experiences that could be had :lol:

sounds pretty hot.............

not :lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 am

KDibildox wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:The KISS cruise? Hey, they could give each other makeup tips and have pillow fights in their jammies :lol:

BEST VISUAL EVER.

sounds pretty hot.............

not :lol: :lol: :lol:

hot, no, funny as hell? yes.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:59 am

that yes :mrgreen: , pretty hilarious, actually :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

BEST VISUAL EVER.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be awesome!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 pm

i hope Immortal has fuzzy pajamas with little kittens on them....
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 am

Haven't photoshopped anything in a while (working off a laptop without a mouse or desk...) but I thought this was totally necessary:

(pity it isn't bigger I know)

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 am

Ravenlord wrote:Haven't photoshopped anything in a while (working off a laptop without a mouse or desk...) but I thought this was totally necessary:

:lol: :bmhorns: :beerhorns:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 am

Ravenlord wrote:Haven't photoshopped anything in a while (working off a laptop without a mouse or desk...) but I thought this was totally necessary:

That is so unbelievably cute! Ahhh!
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 am

BWAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I just peed a little. :?
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:00 pm

I think they wanted to get the site up and put it out there about barge to hell but are probably still highly concentrating on the main cruise in 5 short months away!!!! Hard to believe that our amazing ride together was 7 months ago!!!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:IMMORTAL always have ridiculous pics

Agreed.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:49 pm

:P

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    Conrad wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:IMMORTAL always have ridiculous pics

Agreed.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: FIXED
    :lol:

What's fixed? :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:45 pm

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like Conrad and Nicolas have some kind of weird psychic connection.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 pm

mooyagi wrote:I was wondering the same thing. Seems like Conrad and Nicolas have some kind of weird psychic connection.

That must be it! :shock:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:48 pm

conrad changed great pics to ridiculous pics .......... if no one else caught that :shots: :shots: :shots: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:51 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:conrad changed great pics to ridiculous pics .......... if no one else caught that :shots: :shots: :shots: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotcha. Conrad's right for changing it then. Though, I guess they are both right. :lol:

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:conrad changed great pics to ridiculous pics .......... if no one else caught that :shots: :shots: :shots: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that I saw, but I was wondering what Nicolás fixed
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

KDibildox wrote:

granted by the evil faces before fixed , I'd say he wasn't to happy with the word change. and a good number of other posters always say fixed after changing words in quotes, which conrad failed to do ........ just my opinion on the fixed
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:51 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

granted by the evil faces before fixed , I'd say he wasn't to happy with the word change. and a good number of other posters always say fixed after changing words in quotes, which conrad failed to do ........ just my opinion on the fixed

Correct. But that was deliberate on my part, to not "fix" it, that is.

2019 Wishlist:
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Gotcha. Conrad's right for changing it then. Though, I guess they are both right. :lol:

WELL GREAT AND RIDICULOS SOMETIMES MATCH :mrgreen:

Perhaps we could ask that to the guy behind the trees on second 32 .. or the scary guy in minute 9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5NSvtWirS4

Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 am

Great, the place it littered with bears. Get the bear traps and fire the BBQ up. We are having bear steak, corn on the cob and a tossed salad. I wont toss the salad as I am in a relationship. :mrgreen:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 am

mooyagi wrote:

Still in my oppinion the msot metal picture ever.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Alex Fields wrote:WELL GREAT AND RIDICULOS SOMETIMES MATCH :mrgreen:

Let's just call this new word......GREATDICKULOUS! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

Just happens to be my undercover spy moniker when traveling through Greece :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Just happens to be my undercover spy moniker when traveling through Greece :P

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: hahahaha
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

:bangers:

strange and thin line between these concepts: great-ridiculous & sexy..

Cheers!

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Alex Fields wrote:Image

:lol: I'm pretty sure that's our very own Rab in that pic. :bmhorns:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm

mooyagi wrote:

There is some resemblance :mrgreen:
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Cheers!

doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Alex Fields wrote:strange and thin line between these concepts: great-ridiculous & sexy..

She's thinking, "hmmm, do I have bird shit on my face?"

2019 Wishlist:
Post Reply 596 posts