Locked 110 posts
UMC - Please give us Pre-order T-Shirts for 2012
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

UMC - Please give us Pre-order T-Shirts for 2012

by DragonLordJones » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:33 am

In order to make sure everyone gets a T-shirt and in the size they want; please give us a pre-order option for t-shirts for 2012.

You can place the designs in the store on the main site: plus any other merch like bandanas, patches, stickers, 70k ToM/RC bath robes, well you get the point

This will also save you on printing shirts in sizes that will be hard to sell.
    It will allow us not to miss bands while standing in a line for 2 hours and finding the shirt we want isn't there.
    It helps the crew from having to deal with us ...ha ha

We order the shirts and UMC can have them delivered to our cabins, either before we get there or sometime while we are out to sea.

It truly is a win win for all.

I know this has been suggested a couple times but I thought I'd throw it out there in it's own to make sure you see this. :beerhorns: :cheers: :givebeer:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: UMC - Please give us Pre-order T-Shirts for 2012

by Bentz! » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 am

This would be great if they can get it all worked out with the Royal Caribbean folks.

I was able to get the shirts I wanted, but it was a huge clusterfuck. Anything to make the merch experience run smoother would be greatly appreciated.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

Bentz! wrote:I was able to get the shirts I wanted, but it was a huge clusterfuck. Anything to make the merch experience run smoother would be greatly appreciated.

This for sure not to mention how quickly they ran out of certain sizes too.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:11 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:I was able to get the shirts I wanted, but it was a huge clusterfuck. Anything to make the merch experience run smoother would be greatly appreciated.

This for sure not to mention how quickly they ran out of certain sizes too.

and so many of us were NOT ABLE TO GET ANY SHIRTS!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:41 am

It is such a fantastic idea that makes so much sense. They'd be foolish not to take this offer. I was one of the lucky ones on broad I guess. I randomly walked by the spot where all the random duty free stuff was being sold and there were a couple 70K shirts sitting there. I bought one with absolutely zero wait and they had my size. :D

Please, UMC, do this. For everyone's happiness. It's not like RC doesn't know how to deliver stuff to cabins.

No merch = a whole lot of :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 am

we would all pay for them in ADVANCE too, to have them delivered to our staterooms. no guesswork as to how much money UMC will make!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 am

that would also give 'em the cash to a possible bigger named band on broad if they needed it ........ another win for us :lol: :lol: :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 am

If I were running a business and people were begging to give me money... I'd definitely get on top of it with all haste. That being said, I have to imagine UMC is trying but something is hindering them...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:If I were running a business and people were begging to give me money... I'd definitely get on top of it with all haste. That being said, I have to imagine UMC is trying but something is hindering them...

usually it's legal issues and copyright laws that hinder marketing from what I gather .... but I could be wrong :shock:
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Brilliant idea..please make this happen UMC, charge it to our rooms or accounts or whatever...then everyone can relax, enjoy the bands and not have to worry about not getting a shirt.
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Sinister Realm wrote:Brilliant idea..please make this happen UMC, charge it to our rooms or accounts or whatever...then everyone can relax, enjoy the bands and not have to worry about not getting a shirt.

or a Hoodie! *goes off in a corner to cry manly tears*
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    666ROY
    Oiler

by 666ROY » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Actually they did that in the MDF, anyone attending couId buy a shirt or a hoodie on-line in advance and then just pick them up at the venue's stand. UMC don't have to display the details of the shirt (bands list) so there would be no worries about telling if they know or not the bands names. However, since this would be open to the public, we would need a veteran advance code or use the paid reservation code in order to get priorities on the sale.

Hope UMC take your idea into account. :D
    The Chase Is Better Than The Catch...

2011 - 2545
    2012 - 2037
    MHB 2455
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm

We should get a t-shirt with every ticket for free haha,
    at least they shuld ensure that there will be enough t-shirts for every ticket, I can´t imagine someone in the cruise not buying one
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:25 pm

ideally we'd all just get a shirt, sure, but preordering/stateroom delivery is the NEXT BEST THING.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm

+1
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Wouldn't stateroom delivery be difficult? I can't imagine we spend much time in there.

I''m all for a preorder/prepay though :beerbang:
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:34 pm

gnoff wrote:I used to go to Wacken with busses arranged by Sweden Rock, you booekd the trip and at the same time left your T-shirt size, everyone got a shirt on the bus in their size, done deal.

MAke it so this year, you can afford to give us each a shirt, or at least to it to the veterans! :D

Common veterans, use the JEdi mind trick on them!

And if not, well, the original idea is cool too, for sure.

The Force has a strong effect on the weak minded... surely the minds that came up with the idea for 70000 tons in the first place aren't weak minded!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 pm

raspberry*tart wrote:Wouldn't stateroom delivery be difficult? I can't imagine we spend much time in there.

I''m all for a preorder/prepay though :beerbang:

Nah. Royal Caribbean does stateroom delivery all the time. Buy something in the duty free shops and they deliver it to you (at least for alcohol). It really shouldn't take too much effort on their part for this.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah this is a genius idea, which has been raised in other threads - but to put it out there like this is far more likely to grab UMC's attention.

Pre-ordered shirts, waiting for us when we check into our cabins would be GREAT.

Maybe even something a little extra for veterans? Even if it was a lanyard to carry our access cards around on - would build a lot of goodwill.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Yes, please do this, UMC! it would make everyone sooooo happy, maybe we'd even forget about the lack of bands announcements :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm

gnoff wrote:But all of you forget something, that would indicate they know all the bands in time to print the shirts :lol:

hmmm... methinks Gnoff just accidentally solved the website's Store "coming soon" mystery... mayhaps
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm

as long as i can preorder multiple shirts in advance i would be totally down for this cause i would need 1 for my wall then 1 tshirt to wear and a hoodie for winter cause well i live in Canada. if they sent me the bill tonight the money would be in their account by 7am tomorrow :deathmetal:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • KK Cruiser
    Petty Officer

by KK Cruiser » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

I wish merch could be ordered online now.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:42 pm

KK Cruiser wrote:I wish merch could be ordered online now.

Yes, many of us share your wish. I remember back in January when they told me that "soon" we'd be able to get 2011 shirts :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 am

Why is gnoff commenting on shirts and not talking about BEER & HYPOCRISY ??????
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 am

I approve of this topic to the dizzles
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:49 am

I also want "Swag bags" full of magazines, stickers, and various other free shit from all the sponsers.

FREE = GOOD :shred: :shred: :shred:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:54 am

I really like this idea as well. And it would even be fine if you could pre-order, then go to a table to pick up your order, if RC isn't being accommodating.

EDIT: Good point, Kevin. I always leave every festival (Mayhem, Ozzfest, etc.) with a large bag of swag from sponsors with CDs, mags, etc.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 am

[Facebook]hit like button[/Facebook]

gnoff wrote:[Facebook]hit like button[/Facebook]
    But all of you forget something, that would indicate they know all the bands in time to print the shirts :lol:
    In all seriousness though (I can when I really really try) it's a bloody awesome idea!
    Do it UMC, you can do it!

good point about the bands - but have there been any shirts with the bands on it?
    I don't need the bands listed - I'm fine with a simple 70k shirt
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 am

last_candle wrote:[Facebook]hit like button[/Facebook]

But all of you forget something, that would indicate they know all the bands in time to print the shirts :lol:
    In all seriousness though (I can when I really really try) it's a bloody awesome idea!

good point about the bands - but have there been any shirts with the bands on it?

i am, also. :heavydrink:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    last_candle wrote:[Facebook]hit like button[/Facebook]

:heavydrink:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 am

last_candle wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    last_candle wrote:good point about the bands - but have there been any shirts with the bands on it?

:heavydrink:

i'd rather have my cool but simple 70K shirt than NO SHIRT AT ALL, which is currently what i have.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 am

If UMC had time to print the shirts with the band names on them last year, they should this year. they'll just ALREADY have the money for them sooner, and we'll get the size we want without the burden of a huge line, where the staff is busy enough just selling band merch, AND we're missing bands, AND we're missing opportunities to spend money on booze or whatever. it's a WIN WIN WIN for UMC to do this.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 pm

I much prefer the the survivor(?) shirt - the one with the circle
    somehow I don't like the shirt with the guy on it
    I have to admit, I have no clue how the back side looks like
    wishlist '25:
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm

KDibildox wrote:I remember back in January when they told me that "soon" we'd be able to get 2011 shirts :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:

LIES!!!

I call them "Unicorn Whispers"!
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:05 pm

last_candle wrote:I much prefer the the survivor(?) shirt - the one with the circle

I agree. The one with the guy was much worse, in my opinion. The back lists the bands and the cruise dates and locations, as well as asking "What the hell did you do this winter?"

They definitely could give us a basic design saying that they will put the bands on the back with some mock ups to show what it may look like (the font, size of back design, etc.) and let us preorder. Then by cruise time they should be fully made and ready to deliver to our cabins.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 pm

I almost don't even care what it looks like, I want a friggin' shirt.....
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 pm

I WANT ONE. (or 5) :cry:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Snailking
    Oiler

by Snailking » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:50 am

I also want one or even more. Let´s say 4. And a pre-order is very much appreciated.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 am

mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:I much prefer the the survivor(?) shirt - the one with the circle

I agree. The one with the guy was much worse, in my opinion. The back lists the bands and the cruise dates and locations, as well as asking "What the hell did you do this winter?"

They definitely could give us a basic design saying that they will put the bands on the back with some mock ups to show what it may look like (the font, size of back design, etc.) and let us preorder. Then by cruise time they should be fully made and ready to deliver to our cabins.

in the meantime, I remember - even the silly quote
    I've never been a fan of "catch phrases" printed on shirts
    wishlist '25:
Locked 110 posts