Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by Ecliptica » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 pm

I do.
    All the time. Like twice a week (if I'm lucky).

Last night, I had a dream that Eluveitie was onbroad but Chrigel was left behind at the pier and they needed a new vocalist for the cruise, so they asked me. Then we played a show on the pool deck. It was pretty intense. I woke up feeling awesome.

I've had other "performance" dreams. I remember playing keyboards for some band (but I don't remember which band it was) and a dream where I was the fill-in guitarist for Ensiferum and we were playing in the Spectrum.

I've also had dreams where I was watching certain bands performing (I remember an Alestorm dream distinctly) and woke up disappointed that they hadn't been announced.

Do I need to go to an insane asylum? Please tell me I'm normal!!
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by KevinP » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Only one I had was that the boat left and My Dying Bride wasn't on it. Then it changed that I missed the cruise as well.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:28 pm

I had a dream that we played the Spectrum sometime in the evening, and then got really drunk. It was awesome!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:28 pm

KevinP wrote:Only one I had was that the boat left and My Dying Bride wasn't on it. Then it changed that I missed the cruise as well.

that's a cruise NIGHTMARE! f-that.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I have cruise dreams all the time. They usually end up with me in a sticky situation ;)

:boobs: :wank:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:I have cruise dreams all the time. They usually end up with me in a sticky situation ;)

OH MY! i had a cruise dream, besides the recent overkill one, where certain cruisers were fucking onbroad, out in the open in front of people....
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:32 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Only one I had was that the boat left and My Dying Bride wasn't on it. Then it changed that I missed the cruise as well.

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing! That would be terrible.. about MDB being left behind that is, not Kevin missing the boat :P
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Conrad wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing! That would be terrible.. about MDB being left behind that is, not Kevin missing the boat :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:09 pm

well, I had the one the other day... but it wasn't so much the cruise as the forums... they announced 18 bands 1 at a time in 1 day and every announcement had people freaking out and complaining... then it was announced the last band would be announced a week before the cruise... but, like I said, the dream was in form of this forum... I was disappointed in my brain for that
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I have cruise dreams all the time. They usually end up with me in a sticky situation ;)

OH MY! i had a cruise dream, besides the recent overkill one, where certain cruisers were fucking onbroad, out in the open in front of people....

Whoa! Who were the peeps?

Please check out my band

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:30 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wank: :wank: :wank: I'm with Moxie, who was it???
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

viathyn = DrinkMoxie now? :lol:

I also would like to know so I can be totally aroused and/or terrified
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:52 pm

You can't say something like that and NOT tell us!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

*self high five* those two guys are awesome!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:OH MY! i had a cruise dream, besides the recent overkill one, where certain cruisers were fucking onbroad, out in the open in front of people....

:lol: :lol: :lol: whoops
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Stained Class wrote:You can't say something like that and NOT tell us!!

i'll never tell, but they are forum peeps! and they didn't look in my dream like how they do in real life. the dude had a ridiculously HUGE one though, which disturbed me! :wank:

anyway....so yeah i had a dream everyone was singing overkill then they got announced that day, how bout them apples?!?!?!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

i'll never tell, but they are forum peeps! and they didn't look in my dream like how they do in real life. the dude had a ridiculously HUGE one though, which disturbed me! :wank:

anyway....so yeah i had a dream everyone was singing overkill then they got announced that day, how bout them apples?!?!?!

:shock: :lol:

Can you give hints who was in the dream? Pleeeeeeassse Rhia?!?!?!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

:shock: :lol:

Can you give hints who was in the dream? Pleeeeeeassse Rhia?!?!?!

oh, you guys. no!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

You know what? I don't believe it. You didn't have that dream. You're just making it up to fit in. Feel important. Yadda yadda yadda. :P
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:You know what? I don't believe it. You didn't have that dream. You're just making it up to fit in. Feel important. Yadda yadda yadda. :P

ok, and you and marlo need to keep it in the room ok? LOLOL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:You know what? I don't believe it. You didn't have that dream. You're just making it up to fit in. Feel important. Yadda yadda yadda. :P

Never! :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

lol! the funny thing was, you guys just starting taking clothes off and gettin' all exibitionist, but neither one of you looked how you do in real life, but in my dream i was thinking, damn, ryan and marlo are crazy! people were all around you guys. it was wild.

SORRY

hey, Bentz had a dream i played first base for the Yankees in a white dress. strange dreams happen ok!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

this dream also happened just when i found out about you two (i'm always the LAST TO KNOW, i just found out a few weeks ago LOL) that's probably why it was in my mind. that doesn't explain everything, i know, but i'm BATSHITCRAZY of course.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

lol! the funny thing was, you guys just starting taking clothes off and gettin' all exibitionist, but neither one of you looked how you do in real life, but in my dream i was thinking, damn, ryan and marlo are crazy! people were all around you guys. it was wild.

SORRY

hey, Bentz had a dream i played first base for the Yankees in a white dress. strange dreams happen ok!

Did you lady fap to it? :mrgreen:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 pm

WizardBeast wrote:this dream also happened just when i found out about you two (i'm always the LAST TO KNOW, i just found out a few weeks ago LOL) that's probably why it was in my mind. that doesn't explain everything, i know, but i'm BATSHITCRAZY of course.

How in the bloody hell did you only find out a few weeks ago? Try coming back to Planet Earth sometime :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:32 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:this dream also happened just when i found out about you two (i'm always the LAST TO KNOW, i just found out a few weeks ago LOL) that's probably why it was in my mind. that doesn't explain everything, i know, but i'm BATSHITCRAZY of course.

How in the bloody hell did you only find out a few weeks ago? Try coming back to Planet Earth sometime :lol:

I HAD TO ASK KEVIN! i was seeing some stuff in the posts and i didn't want to ASS-ume anything, so wanted confirmation. this was on July 29th. LOL around when did it start if i can ask?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:33 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I HAD TO ASK KEVIN! i was seeing some stuff in the posts and i didn't want to ASS-ume anything, so wanted confirmation. this was on July 29th. LOL around when did it start if i can ask?

April :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    April :lol:

well hell, good for you guys and who cares when i found out, that's irrelevant, as i'm ALWAYS the last to know anything, whether it's a rumor at work or something about my friends....i'm used to it.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:53 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:*self high five* those two guys are awesome!

Stand-up gentlemen to the nth degree! Quite!

:cheers:

Please check out my band

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

viathyn wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:*self high five* those two guys are awesome!

Stand-up gentlemen to the nth degree! Quite!

:cheers:

Quite rather, I say... Indeed!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

mmmmyesssss, indubitably!

Please check out my band

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 pm

viathyn wrote:mmmmyesssss, indubitably!

Harumph... yes, yes, indubidably, indeed, good fellow

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:58 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    viathyn wrote:mmmmyesssss, indubitably!

Harumph... yes, yes, indubidably, indeed, good fellow

Methinks you two dandy men require a private ROOM for your mutual self worshipping activities!
    :wank: :wank:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 am

No, I just think room for a good high-five or two on the pool deck is good enough, Wiz :lol:

Please check out my band

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 am

viathyn wrote:No, I just think room for a good high-five or two on the pool deck is good enough, Wiz :lol:

Is that what they call it these days?... :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 am

In retrospect, now knowing about Rhia's dream, I shouldn't suggest anything even remotely ambiguous sounding as an action between two people on the pool deck. :lol: :lol:

Please check out my band

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am

How long have you been on this forum? You should know better! :lol:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 am

So, you wanna go grab a beer or two while headbanging to some kickass metal on the pool deck?

Please check out my band

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 am

viathyn wrote:So, you wanna go bang on the pool deck or grab some ass with a beer or two while heading to metal ?

:shock: No thanks!
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 am

I'm just scratching my head at that one, man. haha.

Please check out my band

Post Reply 1086 posts