Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 am

cycosurgeon wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Why are all my dreams so negative... I had a dream last night that it was the last day of the cruise and I had absolutely no memory of the last 3 days because I drank so much. Wasn't very nice. :cry:

Probably pretty accurate though :lol: :stagger:

Yep no memories of Riot for you!

Stop it guys :cry:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 am

Ravenlord wrote:Why are all my dreams so negative... I had a dream last night that it was the last day of the cruise and I had absolutely no memory of the last 3 days because I drank so much. Wasn't very nice. :cry:

Sorry to tell you Paul but that wasn't a dream.
    It's the 28th January now
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:27 am

Metalwrath wrote:

Sorry to tell you Paul but that wasn't a dream.
    It's the 28th January now

It can be fun on nights that don't matter to have to retrace your steps by going though the stupid photos taken the night before. But I don't plan on having to do that on the cruise.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 am

KDibildox wrote:I think several of our Canadian friends were there

Perhaps I have not infected your mind as effectively as I thought. :cry:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 pm

EvilDan wrote:

Perhaps not. But you still have a few weeks to work on that :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:01 am

KDibildox wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

Perhaps not. But you still have a few weeks to work on that :lol:

I like your response. :D
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:32 pm

I had a dream last night that Turisas was on broad, and my cabinmate and I got the band to sign our :boobs:
    It was a pretty good dream :mrgreen:
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I had a dream last night that Turisas was on broad, and my cabinmate and I got the band to sign our :boobs:
    It was a pretty good dream :mrgreen:

:D Nice dream
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Oh I forgot. In my dream, Turisas was making a giant card for their fans and they asked my cabinmate and me to lick the envelope after they signed out boobs :shock: Kind of weird.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:Oh I forgot. In my dream, Turisas was making a giant card for their fans and they asked my cabinmate and me to lick the envelope after they signed out boobs :shock: Kind of weird.

I had that dream before too :lol:
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:00 am

I finnally had a cruise dream last night... but I dont remember all of it because I had another dream about being in a gunfight with Scarface LMAO
    Image :headbanger:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am

BadMetalKitty wrote:I finnally had a cruise dream last night... but I dont remember all of it because I had another dream about being in a gunfight with Scarface LMAO

Now THAT would be a bad ass dream. Hmm, clean/do errands/be productive/be social OR watch Scarface and play more Skyrim after.

Damn it :cry: I hate hard decisions :evil:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 am

Oh and I had a bit of cruise stuff thrown randomly into my dream last night, Memnoch and Tom Cruise asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch with them on Sunday before the preparty and watch football :?
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:11 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    BadMetalKitty wrote:I finnally had a cruise dream last night... but I dont remember all of it because I had another dream about being in a gunfight with Scarface LMAO

Now THAT would be a bad ass dream. Hmm, clean/do errands/be productive/be social OR watch Scarface and play more Skyrim after.

Damn it :cry: I hate hard decisions :evil:

SCARFACE IS THE BEST DESCISION!!! :deathhorns:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:32 am

vikingbitch wrote:Oh and I had a bit of cruise stuff thrown randomly into my dream last night, Memnoch and Tom Cruise asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch with them on Sunday before the preparty and watch football :?

nick and i aren't doing the R&R ribs thing, so maybe a few of us can hang that sunday afternoon?
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Oh and I had a bit of cruise stuff thrown randomly into my dream last night, Memnoch and Tom Cruise asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch with them on Sunday before the preparty and watch football :?

nick and i aren't doing the R&R ribs thing, so maybe a few of us can hang that sunday afternoon?

I'm goin' to look for great pizza or wings on South Beach at some point whilst not engrossed in beach party madness
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I'm goin' to look for great pizza or wings on South Beach at some point whilst not engrossed in beach party madness

do you have any details about when/where of this beach party???? never really got formalized that i can see. however nick and i are happy to run w/you if you find good eats for lunch. we were thinking about the Beer & Burger joint if nothing else.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

do you have any details about when/where of this beach party???? never really got formalized that i can see. however nick and i are happy to run w/you if you find good eats for lunch. we were thinking about the Beer & Burger joint if nothing else.

I am definitely down for this! R&R Ribs was just too far in my opinion (went last year anyways) and wanted to stay in South Beach. Anywhere you guys want to meet up, grab lunch & perhaps stumble around until we perhaps come across the beach party? And time as well?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 pm

I figured after 11am ish when I'd checked in to South Beach Hostel that I'd head right out and check on the beach or food situation (food first might be a good idea)... I've read about a few good places for pizza but haven't found anything special for wings.
    I'm assuming the beach party shouldn't be too hard to find, but if it isn't found within a certain amount of walking I'm very likely to just enjoy the beach and the water wherever.
    Rhia, you will be able to text/call me and Marlo (and anybody else not already busy Sunday afternoon) is more than welcome to ramble around :D
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:03 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I figured after 11am ish when I'd checked in to South Beach Hostel that I'd head right out and check on the beach or food situation (food first might be a good idea)... I've read about a few good places for pizza but haven't found anything special for wings.
    I'm assuming the beach party shouldn't be too hard to find, but if it isn't found within a certain amount of walking I'm very likely to just enjoy the beach and the water wherever.
    Rhia, you will be able to text/call me and Marlo (and anybody else not already busy Sunday afternoon) is more than welcome to ramble around :D

Awesome! Definitely works for me!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:11 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I figured after 11am ish when I'd checked in to South Beach Hostel that I'd head right out and check on the beach or food situation (food first might be a good idea)... I've read about a few good places for pizza but haven't found anything special for wings.

meee too! :viking:
    kCJ
    Crewman

by kCJ » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Never dream about the cruise until now. But today I dreamed I met my favorite actor on broad. :shock:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 pm

kCJ wrote:Never dream about the cruise until now. But today I dreamed I met my favorite actor on broad. :shock:

and who would that be?
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:25 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

meee too! :viking:

it's a party!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 pm

last_candle wrote:
    kCJ wrote:Never dream about the cruise until now. But today I dreamed I met my favorite actor on broad. :shock:

and who would that be?

Bruce motherfucking Campbell!!! No other actor can be anybody's favorite!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

A couple of days ago I had my first dream about the cruise. It took 20 months but finally it happened.

I remember a couple of us were returning a rental car. It was a huge van and I was supposed to drive it in reverse through a tight portal. After a couple of scratches I stepped out and then the thought caught me. I was in the States and on my way to the airport for my flight home. I did not remember one single thing from the cruise and I was disappointed that I had been probably been drinking too heavily. Fortunately I woke up right there.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

and who would that be?

Bruce motherfucking Campbell!!! No other actor can be anybody's favorite!

Bruce who?
    really, I had to look him up at imdb
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    kCJ
    Crewman

by kCJ » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Bruce motherfucking Campbell!!! No other actor can be anybody's favorite!

I have to say that I don´t know him.

last_candle wrote:

and who would that be?

Nicolas Cage. :oops:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 pm

kCJ wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

and who would that be?

nothing to be proud of :P :D
    wishlist '20:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 pm

last_candle wrote:
    kCJ wrote:
    last_candle wrote:and who would that be?

nothing to be proud of :P :D

you are correct sir! :cheers:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 pm

I hope he's on the cruise. Then we can have a lengthy discussion about how bad his movies and acting is.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Ravenlord wrote:I hope he's on the cruise. Then we can have a lengthy discussion about how bad his movies and acting is.

...and his face makeovers :shock:
    wishlist '20:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:58 pm

how do you guys not know the star of the Evil Dead trilogy?! Blasphemy!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:how do you guys not know the star of the Evil Dead trilogy?! Blasphemy!

by pure ignorance :D
    wishlist '20:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:02 pm

last_candle wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:how do you guys not know the star of the Evil Dead trilogy?! Blasphemy!

I'm sad for your brain and eyeballs!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 pm

last_candle wrote:

You should check them out Simon, you would probably really like them. Oh and this is an old pic but its from when I went to the Evil Dead Musical :death:

Had row just before the "splatter section" so had to deal with a good deal of fake blood after :lol:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:08 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

You should check them out Simon, you would probably really like them. Oh and this is an old pic but its from when I went to the Evil Dead Musical :death:

it's always nice to have some things left to discover :bangers:
    wishlist '20:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I love Scarface! :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:Last night I dream about the cruise. I was in a plane with other forum members traveling to Miami. When we arrive Miami we enter in the cruise :lol: :lol: :lol: cant remember more.

Straight from the airport?
    Metaluke17
    Crewman

by Metaluke17 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 pm

feel just like awaken dream
    One image worth thousands words

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2012: 4065
    Returning in 2014 cabin 3029

wishlist: D.R.I., King Diamond, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Necrophobic, Malevolent Creation, Brutality, Vreid, Suicidal Angels, Exumer, Hatchet, Myrath.
Post Reply 1086 posts