Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:Last night I dream about the cruise. I was in a plane with other forum members traveling to Miami. When we arrive Miami we enter in the cruise :lol: :lol: :lol: cant remember more.

Straight from the airport?

I think that yes, but probably I dont remember what happend before the cruise and after the airport.

Ah, was half Bun in your dream? you two are so cute together!!!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Straight from the airport?

I think that yes, but probably I dont remember what happend before the cruise and after the airport.

Ah, was half Bun in your dream? you two are so cute together!!!

They really are!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 am

Dreamed that Slayer got announced...
    then, I got an email from Andy saying I won an upgrade through a random lottery...
    Then, within minutes of arriving in Miami I met my perfect girl and we fell for eachother instantly...

And then while waiting in line to get on the ship, I got appendicitis!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Dreamed that Slayer got announced...
    then, I got an email from Andy saying I won an upgrade through a random lottery...
    Then, within minutes of arriving in Miami I met my perfect girl and we fell for eachother instantly...

And then while waiting in line to get on the ship, I got appendicitis!!!

That sir, is fucked.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 am

Dreamt about the preparty and the first day of the cruise, when we all meet up again. Lots of happy moments and bro hugs in that dream. :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm

i had a dream that Gnoff came to visit us, and the ceilings in my house were all of a sudden very low and gnoff couldn't stand up straight or his head hit the ceiling.

this is totally wrong because i have an old victorian house with high ceilings....WHATEVER! :givebeer:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 am

I can't dream about the cruise anymore because when I do, I wake up for hours and can't sleep. I think that's how I got sick. 3 hours of just laying there sucks, let me tell ya. :|
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:39 am

Dreamt I was at an airport and my flight was under a different last name with a diff signature n they werent gonna let me travel without signing. The first name was signed identically to mine but the last was Ogdoin and written in big bold perfect print. I tried but failed to duplicate it so the woman had to call in their handwriting expert. He arrived with this strange device/instrument for measuring signatures and I was panicking that I'd be refused my flight but then he turned out to be half drunk and got distracted so I snuck past him and was walking down the ramp when I woke up.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Dreamt I was at an airport and my flight was under a different last name with a diff signature n they werent gonna let me travel without signing. The first name was signed identically to mine but the last was Ogdoin and written in big bold perfect print. I tried but failed to duplicate it so the woman had to call in their handwriting expert. He arrived with this strange device/instrument (why he had to insert it into my butt is beyond me) for measuring signatures and I was panicking that I'd be refused my flight but then he turned out to be half drunk and got distracted so I snuck past him and was walking down the ramp when I woke up.

Weird dream
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 am

mooyagi wrote:Weird dream
    [/quote]
    Anal fixation much? :p
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:01 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Weird dream

Anal fixation much? :p

Hey, it's your dream

Nice quote fail, btw ;)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 pm

I wish I'd had time to write this up this morning cuz I've forgotten many points but here's some of the highlights...

- Debb hosting a big 70K reunion on her ranch in Seattle
    - Random sightings of Kate, Ryan, Craig, Nilay, Kevin, Rhia, Erik and Simon
    - Performing karaoke version of All Hands but I'm in theatre type seating with people all around me instead of up at a microphone and I keep forgetting the lyrics
    - Everyone still partying but my bus was leaving so Debb and I share a teary goodbye hug and I take off with guitar case and backpack in hand
    - I jump on bus but get off a mile or so down the road at a service station and notice that Eddie Van Halen is playing at a community centre across the street
    - Head over to check out the gig but Eddie's already done and off stage
    - I get to meet him and start chatting about random guitar related stuff. Conversation goes great until he sees my 70K hat and asks me about it enthusiastically. I'm stoked that he thinks it's cool and start describing it but his tone suddenly changes and he begins rattling off a mock lineup making up band names that ridicule metal. His entourage is laughing with him and even throw out the term 'Sausage Fest'
    - I get really defensive and start arguing and telling him how he doesn't get it but he just becomes more and more of a total A Hole
    - As I keep arguing and listing off great artists I've seen on the cruise, he and his entourage sneak off with my guitar case and backpack which has my passport in it
    - I run out of the community centre to get my shit back but they peel off in their tour van laughing
    - I'm pissed off
    - I wake up

Fuck Eddie Van Halen! :evil:

Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:I wish I'd had time to write this up this morning cuz I've forgotten many points but here's some of the highlights...

- Performing karaoke version of All Hands but I'm in theatre type seating with people all around me instead of up at a microphone and I keep forgetting the lyrics
    - Everyone still partying but my bus was leaving so Debb and I share a teary goodbye hug and I take off with guitar case and backpack in hand
    - I jump on bus but get off a mile or so down the road at a service station and notice that Eddie Van Halen is playing at a community centre across the street
    - I get to meet him and start chatting about random guitar related stuff. Conversation goes great until he sees my 70K hat and asks me about it enthusiastically. I'm stoked that he thinks it's cool and start describing it but his tone suddenly changes and he begins rattling off a mock lineup making up band names that ridicule metal. His entourage is laughing with him and even throw out the term 'Sausage Fest'
    - I get really defensive and start arguing and telling him how he doesn't get it but he just becomes more and more of a total A Hole
    - As I keep arguing and listing off great artists I've seen on the cruise, he and his entourage sneak off with my guitar case and backpack which has my passport in it
    - I run out of the community centre to get my shit back but they peel off in their tour van laughing
    - I'm pissed off
    - I wake up

Damn thats some dream you had there
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:21 am

Badgerbomb300 wrote:Damn thats some dream you had there

So long as I wake up an hour or so before my alarm to get up n' piss (as is more and more becoming the norm with each passing year - tmi I know, sorry), the hour spent dozing before getting up for work is full of this kind of stuff every time, just not always 70K related. If only I could film that shit and play it back for ppl I could put Hollywood out of freakin' business :lol:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Badgerbomb300 wrote:Damn thats some dream you had there

So long as I wake up an hour or so before my alarm to get up n' piss (as is more and more becoming the norm with each passing year - tmi I know, sorry), the hour spent dozing before getting up for work is full of this kind of stuff every time, just not always 70K related. If only I could film that shit and play it back for ppl I could put Hollywood out of freakin' business :lol:

Thats awesome....I wish I could remember my dreams....very VERY rarely am I able....and when I do its such random shit that I don't even attempt to share it :|
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:10 am

Great dream Rob, although the ending sucked :lol: Also, if you seem to have a problem with having to get up to pee too much, maybe give the doctor a little ring ring and see if he can do the ol' finger up the cornhole routine for ya. Gotta make sure that prostate's in good shape ;)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:43 am

drmooyagi wrote:Also, if you seem to have a problem with having to get up to pee too much, maybe give the doctor a little ring ring and see if he can do the ol' finger up the cornhole routine for ya. Gotta make sure that prostate's in good shape ;)

Oh I get my doc to do that every couple weeks just for the entertainment value and to feel loved but thnx for lookin out for me ;)

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:13 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:I wish I'd had time to write this up this morning cuz I've forgotten many points but here's some of the highlights...

- I'm pissed off
    - I wake up

Awesome dream! :deathhorns:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:14 pm

mooyagi wrote:Great dream Rob, although the ending sucked :lol: Also, if you seem to have a problem with having to get up to pee too much, maybe give the doctor a little ring ring and see if he can do the ol' finger up the cornhole routine for ya. Gotta make sure that prostate's in good shape ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    drmooyagi wrote:Also, if you seem to have a problem with having to get up to pee too much, maybe give the doctor a little ring ring and see if he can do the ol' finger up the cornhole routine for ya. Gotta make sure that prostate's in good shape ;)

Oh I get my doc to do that every couple weeks just for the entertainment value and to feel loved but thnx for lookin out for me ;)

If you ever need help with that give me a call ;)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:25 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:If you ever need help with that give me a call ;)

Can't stop laughing. Tears... :lol: :cry: :cheers: :wank:

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:07 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:If you ever need help with that give me a call ;)

Can't stop laughing. Tears... :lol: :cry: :cheers: :wank:

:boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank: :boobs: :wank:
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Every fucking day!!! A day doesn't go by where my wife and I don't talk about it. This cruise is a fuckin drug. I'm addicted.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:Every fucking day!!! A day doesn't go by where my wife and I don't talk about it. This cruise is a fuckin drug. I'm addicted.

Sometimes Scott gets annoyed about how much I talk about it. Some days he brings it up a lot. I think about it all the time...it's maddening :roll:
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 am

Latest dream was odd.

I was on the ship, with metal bands( can't recollect any one band) but no forum people or metalheads at all.
    Everyone was from my Grade 12 class!!!!!

Note- we had a 20 year ( YES 20!!!) reunion last year..and I hadne't seen most of the people in about 18 years.

so, amateur psychologists, what theory is that all about??

:pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:19 am

Last night I didn't dream about being on the boat, but I dreamt the first 10 bands were announced for BTH. But I can't remember a single name from my dream of the bands on the list.
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 am

Had a bunch of weirdass dreams but none about the cruise :cry:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Had a bunch of weirdass dreams but none about the cruise :cry:

Do Dildoboxes Dream Of Electric Mooyagicorns? wonder if anybody will get the reference
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Had a bunch of weirdass dreams but none about the cruise :cry:

Do Dildoboxes Dream Of Electric Mooyagicorns? wonder if anybody will get the reference

The reference between dildos and electric???? if not it was lost on me :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:17 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

The reference between dildos and electric???? if not it was lost on me :lol:

*swoosh* right over her head.
    The movie Bladerunner is based on a story called "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?"

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Never saw the movie :lol:
    Uncle Soda
    Petty Officer

by Uncle Soda » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:*swoosh* right over her head.
    The movie Bladerunner is based on a story called "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?"

Wish I'd seen this in time to catch this one :) Fringe once had an episode called "Do Observers Dream of Electric Sheep". I Love Fringe :)
    Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:39 am

Not a cruise related dream again, but a really weird one of those where you just can't get to where you need to go and are always confused. It was related to being in the university again, trying to get to class, but deciding to walk and then not knowing my schedule or being able to find it, and knowing I had a Physics "surprise" test coming up. Also, for some reason I had a baby llama with me. It was adorable! but making it complicated to get into class :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:05 pm

I dreamt that we were at the airport waiting to get on the 70K plane and we saw Mikael Stanne get on one of those military planes and then the plane took off and started looping and flipping, but did too many flips and the plan crashed down :shock:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:07 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I dreamt that we were at the airport waiting to get on the 70K plane and we saw Mikael Stanne get on one of those military planes and then the plane took off and started looping and flipping, but did too many flips and the plan crashed down :shock:

:shock: Somebody warn Mikael
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:15 pm

no dreams other than americans trying to learn swedish with terrible pronunciation!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm

I dreamt we were all at an airport where UMC where going to give us clues for the bands that would be booked. They gave us each a piece of paper with a country on it which was the country from which one of the bands was from. The paper I got was Macedonia
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I dreamt we were all at an airport where UMC where going to give us clues for the bands that would be booked. They gave us each a piece of paper with a country on it which was the country from which one of the bands was from. The paper I got was Macedonia

So, which one is it?
    http://www.metal-archives.com/lists/MK

:lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 am

KDibildeaux wrote:I dreamt we were all at an airport where UMC where going to give us clues for the bands that would be booked. They gave us each a piece of paper with a country on it which was the country from which one of the bands was from. The paper I got was Macedonia

:lol: Was it the amazing race, metal edition?

Memnoch, I actually don't know any of those bands. A couple of the names I may have heard before but nothing sticks out for me.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 am

Stained Class wrote:Memnoch, I actually don't know any of those bands. A couple of the names I may have heard before but nothing sticks out for me.

Me neither. And the names I recognized seem not to be the bands I know, so a lot of those are just demo acts that wouldn't use that name in the international market.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:52 am

Stained Class wrote: :lol: Was it the amazing race, metal edition?

That would be pretty fun
Post Reply 1086 posts