Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by taketheday » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 am

There are 2 nights ago I dreamt that I met 2 French guys somewhere and saw that they wore a cruise T-shirt and we began to talk about it. Well, don't really remember of what we talked about to be honest. In the same night I dreamt that we had the first bands announcement (there were 4, if I'm right :lol: ), no one of those really announced were in my dream, but there was Stratovarius :mrgreen:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 am

The dream last night started with myself in the dining hall on the boat with many other veterans of the cruise from the ones I know personally to many others I have seen on board. Well as a big collective we knew there was a hot wing buffet bar and decided to go raid it before others had a chance to dine on it. Only thing is it was on the other side of the ship. So every one heads out as one big convoy for hot wings, we were running, pushing people out of the way and ... then I woke up, so now I'm wondering if the convoy ever made it to the hot wings. :?
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 am

Badgerbomb300 wrote:The dream last night started with myself in the dining hall on the boat with many other veterans of the cruise from the ones I know personally to many others I have seen on board. Well as a big collective we knew there was a hot wing buffet bar and decided to go raid it before others had a chance to dine on it. Only thing is it was on the other side of the ship. So every one heads out as one big convoy for hot wings, we were running, pushing people out of the way and ... then I woke up, so now I'm wondering if the convoy ever made it to the hot wings. :?

We need to implement this in the actual cruise
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Badgerbomb300 wrote:The dream last night started with myself in the dining hall on the boat with many other veterans of the cruise from the ones I know personally to many others I have seen on board. Well as a big collective we knew there was a hot wing buffet bar and decided to go raid it before others had a chance to dine on it. Only thing is it was on the other side of the ship. So every one heads out as one big convoy for hot wings, we were running, pushing people out of the way and ... then I woke up, so now I'm wondering if the convoy ever made it to the hot wings. :?

We need to implement this in the actual cruise

Ya a hot wing buffet out side around the pool while a band was playing would be great :D
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 am

Hot wing buffet sounds like a mighty fine idea.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed May 08, 2013 9:41 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:hahah joey nice dreams!

i wish i had a cruise dream, i dreamed i was car shopping last night.

I think I was in Vegas with my buddy Terry at the time, which is where I was when booking began for the second 70k. Vegas/70k dream in one!

Did a stripper steal your laptop before you could book? :lol:

or maye the laptop was just soaked by the streaper and stopped working :lol: :lol:
    Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-ReVamp-Syrens Call-Iron Maidens-Epica-Satyricon-Mägo de Oz-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coorius-Sabaton-Visions of Atlantis-Amaranthe-Lande-Sabaton
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 am

mooyagi wrote:Hot wing buffet sounds like a mighty fine idea.

If Andy will listen to only one post in the forums, it should be this one.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed May 08, 2013 12:22 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Hot wing buffet sounds like a mighty fine idea.

If Andy will listen to only one post in the forums, it should be this one.

Do it!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh man... I would wholefartedly support 24 hour unlimited wings!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Oh man... I would wholefartedly support 24 hour unlimited wings!

But that would leave no time for bands!

On the other hand... Wings... *drools

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed May 08, 2013 3:29 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Oh man... I would wholefartedly support 24 hour unlimited wings!

Sorrento's is crap. I say turn Sorrento's into a 24 hour wing bar!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 08, 2013 9:27 pm

I want wings now :bitch:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu May 09, 2013 7:27 am

So I dreamed there was a "terrorist" attack onbroad (but it mostly involved some sort of monster), but nobody cared and we just wanted to keep the cruise going. :shock:

--
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu May 09, 2013 8:45 am

X-Thor wrote:So I dreamed there was a "terrorist" attack onbroad (but it mostly involved some sort of monster), but nobody cared and we just wanted to keep the cruise going. :shock:

Was Bill Hagglefraggle involved?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:So I dreamed there was a "terrorist" attack onbroad (but it mostly involved some sort of monster), but nobody cared and we just wanted to keep the cruise going. :shock:

We all survived, so no. :lol: :lol:

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:33 am

Had a dream the other night that there was another cruise in July and they would be happening every 6 months from then on. It was on a huuuuuuge ship. There was an elevator from one pool area inside the ship to the top pool area where bands were playing off to the side. I was hanging with a bunch of Vancouver and Calgary people (3 cabinmates, Jake and his 3 cabinmates, Carly, Tyler, Anka, Susie, etc). Don't remember specifics it was just a good time.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 am

So the other day I dreamed I was onbroad, hanging out with people. Than I started looking for someone and realized there were still over 20 bands to be announced. Of course, i realized it was a dream and woke up. :oops:

--
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:25 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

We all survived, so no. :lol: :lol:

Only survived by 99% self-defense
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Recently had a dream that i was getting on the boat on Monday of cruise week and HALF the bands weren't announced yet.

Too much like reality!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Recently had a dream that i was getting on the boat on Monday of cruise week and HALF the bands weren't announced yet.

Too much like reality!

Lol, you too?

See, Andy? You're affecting our dreams!

--
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:06 pm

For two years now.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Phfloydispink
    Oiler

by Phfloydispink » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 am

Only if they can provide really tasty, blazing hot wings. Not just tasty. Not just blazing hot. Tasty and blazing hot. You NEVER get both! That would be a dream!!!
    Survivor 70k
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2019
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 am

Had another one a couple nights ago, I was seeing 3 Inches Of Blood on the boat at night in the Spectrum. All of you were there. It was cool :headbanger:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Pommesgabel
    Oiler

by Pommesgabel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:48 pm

On Saturday we saw Iron Maiden wit Sabaton as supporting act. Afterwards i dreamt that Ozzy will join us on the cruise :dreams:
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Pommesgabel wrote:On Saturday we saw Iron Maiden wit Sabaton as supporting act. Afterwards i dreamt that Ozzy will join us on the cruise :dreams:

I am so jealous that you saw Maiden. We planned a trip to England in Sept. before we found our they were touring the states right before! Can't afford the money and vacation time to fly across the country and pay for the trip to England!

I had a cruise dream recently- going on the cruise and didn't know who the bands would be.....
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Mindcrime wrote:I had a cruise dream recently- going on the cruise and didn't know who the bands would be.....

Bwahaha posted on another thread, but i had a dream we only knew 20 bands and the other 20 were handed to us on the schedule as we boarded! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 pm

My latest dream was that all the stairs were closed. But I was on Deck 11.. so all good!!!!!

Not sure if they elevators were working.... :oops:
    :smash:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 am

I had a dream that I was in Windjammer having lunch before the ship departed, except I was only supposed to have lunch. I didn't have a ticket but got on the boat as a tourist. Meanwhile, time got away from me and there goes Miami in the horizon.
    I panicked and looked for a way off the ship, but then I heard pool deck music and elected to call work, hide, and ride it out.
    It was weird being there when I wasn't supposed to be, but all I could think of was "fuck yeah."
    :deathhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:34 am

had a nightmare, not a dream.. as a huge revamp/after forever fan dreamt met floor and agreed to meet in a bar for a session of fun and drinkies.....lil did I know she thought I was a c*nt (yes I am ) and sent me to a bar on the other side of the island and I missed the boat on return journey, ...........wonder what happens if that happens :)
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 pm

carlynjason wrote:had a nightmare, not a dream.. as a huge revamp/after forever fan dreamt met floor and agreed to meet in a bar for a session of fun and drinkies.....lil did I know she thought I was a c*nt (yes I am ) and sent me to a bar on the other side of the island and I missed the boat on return journey, ...........wonder what happens if that happens :)

:lol: :lol:
    8 Time Vet.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 am

Fresh dream from last night....

1) Somehow I moved to a new house on the other side of my city-then realized I moved away from my favourite pub :beerwink:

2) A Ferrari 458 Italia was somehow involved.

3) I was walking around, WEARING THE 70K BEER KOZIE as a lifejacket :shock:

4) I live NO WHERE near water.

:lol: :lol:
    8 Time Vet.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 am

Jaimie38 wrote:3) I was walking around, WEARING THE 70K BEER KOZIE as a lifejacket :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds so "cozy" :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 pm

I had a nightmare as well. There were a couple of people on the cruise heckling me, asking me what the fuck I was doing there on the cruise and that I was unwelcome. I went to the windjammer (which was closed because it was 3 am) and went into the kitchen and got the biggest butcher knife I could find. I went back up to the Karaokee lounge and slit both their throats from behind. I was detained by security and put in some really small room in handcuffs. And it was totally pitch black for 2 days I was there. When the door opened I woke up in a cold sweat.

Rather weird dream really. :party: :party: :party:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    cephalicmacabre
    Oiler

by cephalicmacabre » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:47 pm

I dream about getting laid on the cruise haha. sorry for sounding desperate. :shred:
    70K 2011 - CABIN #2086
    70K 2012 - :(
    BTH 2012 - :(
    70K 2013 :(
    70K 2014 ???
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:04 pm

My dream says 70k has been Canceled I have made enough off all you fools!!
    And then all the fools sail away and Andy tours the world for entirety on his profits from all of us.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Azazel101 wrote:My dream says 70k has been Canceled I have made enough off all you fools!!
    And then all the fools sail away and Andy tours the world for entirety on his profits from all of us.

Wait! What?

These dreams are getting to real :bitch:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:28 am

had a dream that spent 5.5k on a big room and no-one told me what bands were on the boat, is a recuring dream , every day, not even asleep, oh no , this is reality :)
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:31 am

carlynjason wrote:had a dream that spent 5.5k on a big room and no-one told me what bands were on the boat, is a recuring dream , every day, not even asleep, oh no , this is reality :)

and we dont even know where we ARE GOING,LOL
    but did 70k melbourne style last weekend, was awesome 4 bands 4 hours going around a pond, was brutal.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 am

carlynjason wrote:
    carlynjason wrote:had a dream that spent 5.5k on a big room and no-one told me what bands were on the boat, is a recuring dream , every day, not even asleep, oh no , this is reality :)

and we dont even know where we ARE GOING,LOL
    but did 70k melbourne style last weekend, was awesome 4 bands 4 hours going around a pond, was brutal.

Ne Obliviscaris & Psycroptic! I woulda LOVED to be there!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Yes, sadly the past few weeks, they have all been about a new band announcement.

Before, I had dreams of re-living the cruise almost nightly.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
Post Reply 1086 posts