Post Reply 1054 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 pm

I had a nightmare as well. There were a couple of people on the cruise heckling me, asking me what the fuck I was doing there on the cruise and that I was unwelcome. I went to the windjammer (which was closed because it was 3 am) and went into the kitchen and got the biggest butcher knife I could find. I went back up to the Karaokee lounge and slit both their throats from behind. I was detained by security and put in some really small room in handcuffs. And it was totally pitch black for 2 days I was there. When the door opened I woke up in a cold sweat.

Rather weird dream really. :party: :party: :party:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    cephalicmacabre
    Oiler

by cephalicmacabre » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:47 pm

I dream about getting laid on the cruise haha. sorry for sounding desperate. :shred:
    70K 2011 - CABIN #2086
    70K 2012 - :(
    BTH 2012 - :(
    70K 2013 :(
    70K 2014 ???
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:04 pm

My dream says 70k has been Canceled I have made enough off all you fools!!
    And then all the fools sail away and Andy tours the world for entirety on his profits from all of us.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Azazel101 wrote:My dream says 70k has been Canceled I have made enough off all you fools!!
    And then all the fools sail away and Andy tours the world for entirety on his profits from all of us.

Wait! What?

These dreams are getting to real :bitch:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:28 am

had a dream that spent 5.5k on a big room and no-one told me what bands were on the boat, is a recuring dream , every day, not even asleep, oh no , this is reality :)
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:31 am

carlynjason wrote:had a dream that spent 5.5k on a big room and no-one told me what bands were on the boat, is a recuring dream , every day, not even asleep, oh no , this is reality :)

and we dont even know where we ARE GOING,LOL
    but did 70k melbourne style last weekend, was awesome 4 bands 4 hours going around a pond, was brutal.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 am

carlynjason wrote:
    carlynjason wrote:had a dream that spent 5.5k on a big room and no-one told me what bands were on the boat, is a recuring dream , every day, not even asleep, oh no , this is reality :)

and we dont even know where we ARE GOING,LOL
    but did 70k melbourne style last weekend, was awesome 4 bands 4 hours going around a pond, was brutal.

Ne Obliviscaris & Psycroptic! I woulda LOVED to be there!!!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Yes, sadly the past few weeks, they have all been about a new band announcement.

Before, I had dreams of re-living the cruise almost nightly.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:49 am

I had a dream Forbidden got back together and announced that they're playing 70k and Wacken.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:09 pm

I had a dream about it last night and in my dream, Wintersun was announced.

Then I woke up. Fuck!!! :evil:
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:48 am

Had a dream I was at a D.R.I. concert last night.
    I will catch at least one of their sets
    :shred: :bangers: :pound:
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 am

Stained Class wrote:I had a dream Forbidden got back together and announced that they're playing 70k and Wacken.

they did a great show at PPUSA some years ago. 2011 I think
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:45 am

Disco wrote:I had a dream about it last night and in my dream, Wintersun was announced.

Then I woke up. Fuck!!! :evil:

Saw Wintersun in Oakland last year or the year before...
    metal4ever
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 am

I had a dream where Andy James AND Sacred Mother Tongue were added, 2 sets each. Not sure how the band would go over since to me they sound like a slightly more metal version of Shinedown but I would lose it over And James playing his solo instrumental stuff.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:13 am

My last one involved icebergs and air craft carriers...

:?

My appointment is at 10 am tomorrow...
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:16 pm

can't sleep the german's will eat me,can't sleep the german's will eat me,can't sleep the german's will eat me, that was today at noon, and how funny I'm rooming with 2 german's hahahahah :shock:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 am

Last night I had an interesting dream where I was at a concert in the middle of a mountain. I thought the band was Haggard, but there were like 30 people in the band. The band started playing a Moonsorrow cover and Margie Metalho came up and stood next to me.
    She asked me if I was going on the cruise this year and I said 'no'.
    Then she convinced me to at least buy a ticket to go to Miami for all the preparty festivities.

I woke up and told my girlfriend and now I'm considering it. Looking up flight prices right now.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Last night I had an interesting dream where I was at a concert in the middle of a mountain. I thought the band was Haggard, but there were like 30 people in the band. The band started playing a Moonsorrow cover and Margie Metalho came up and stood next to me.
    Then she convinced me to at least buy a ticket to go to Miami for all the preparty festivities.

I woke up and told my girlfriend and now I'm considering it. Looking up flight prices right now.

Good job Margie!!! :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Last night I had an interesting dream where I was at a concert in the middle of a mountain. I thought the band was Haggard, but there were like 30 people in the band. The band started playing a Moonsorrow cover and Margie Metalho came up and stood next to me.

That is so cool! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

It worked!!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Ecliptica wrote:It worked!!

Happy you decided to go! :heavydrink:

Although, I know it was really Swashbuckle that did it. ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:51 pm

Had a dream of the new boat the night we got back. So excited to explore our new home.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:57 am

had a cruise nightmare last night... it was the first day and we'd left port late so we were goin' fast, and the Atlantic was very choppy and the new boat was bouncing like a smaller boat would on choppy seas at high speeds... we were all rockin' out and the waves kept gettin' bigger and people started freakin' out... well, we ended up hittin' a monster wave that was like a halfpipe and the ship went straight up in the air and then landed upside down and it was fucking intense... running up the underside of stairs, hunting for people I knew and yelling at people that didn't seem to know what was goin' on... reached a point where I felt safe exiting the ship and we seemed to be sinking VERY slowly and there were bodies everywhere and I dove in to rescue a couple people I knew and then woke up while bringing them to a lifeboat...
    I think it means we need more announcements
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:33 am

I can't remember of my dreams, but had several of them until now :D

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:had a cruise nightmare last night... it was the first day and we'd left port late so we were goin' fast, and the Atlantic was very choppy and the new boat was bouncing like a smaller boat would on choppy seas at high speeds... we were all rockin' out and the waves kept gettin' bigger and people started freakin' out... well, we ended up hittin' a monster wave that was like a halfpipe and the ship when straight up in the air and then landed upside down and it was fucking intense... running up the underside of stairs, hunting for people I knew and yelling at people that didn't seem to know what was goin' on... reached a point where I felt safe exiting the ship and we seemed to be sinking VERY slowly and there were bodies everywhere and I dove in to rescue a couple people I knew and then woke up while bringing them to a lifeboat...
    I think it means we need more announcements

Woah, that's a seriously intense cruise nightmare.

I had a dream the other night that we were on 70K 2015, I was standing on the pool deck as we were sailing through some murky, misty weather. Kreator was playing the pool deck but then someone informed me that Exodus was playing in the new Chorus Line… so I panicked and ran to see Exodus… but when I got there, the seats weren't taken out and there was no place for a moshpit, all seats. I tried to Facebook UMC but the internet onboard was too slow.

That's my cruise nightmare, have to decide between Kreator or Exodus and the seats not being removed, haha.
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:52 am

went to a show here in Pittsburgh back around '06 where the venue hadn't removed the bolted down theater seats... some of us threw down ON the chairs... it's actually impressive nobody got hurt, but the venue kinda got the message and removed the chairs permanently

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:45 pm

I can't stop thinking about this cruise since I bought my ticket. Like the 2 big fest I'll go this summer (Rockfest & HeavyMTL) don't mean anything right now.
    I had a dream where the plane got late, and I literally "missed the boat". I called an helicopter to get there, cause it's as easy as calling a taxi, in a dream.
    I'm sure I'm gonna have some more weirder before the cruise.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:44 am

for some reason all my cruise dreams involve huge waves engulfing the ship but no one getting hurt...

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Already having nasty waking dreams about the 24 hours on a plane, cold sweats and all, at least we know its worth it :) :shots: :shots:
  • Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:28 am

When I am on the boat I have a lot of nightmares that I'm falling off of it. That happen to anyone else?
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:for some reason all my cruise dreams involve huge waves engulfing the ship but no one getting hurt...

Freud would say a lot on that one

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:for some reason all my cruise dreams involve huge waves engulfing the ship but no one getting hurt...

She didn't say waves of O ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:53 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

She didn't say waves of O ;)

I wish I knew more about dream interpretation

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:01 am

I dreamt that Eluveitie was onbroad, but there were very few people at their pool deck set, and I was dancing swing with some girl during Inis Mona :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Speedy wrote:I dreamt that Eluveitie was onbroad, but there were very few people at their pool deck set, and I was dancing swing with some girl during Inis Mona :lol: :lol: :lol:

That...doesn't sound all that outlandish during Inis Mona. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:04 am

I dreamed that Wintersun, Ensiferum, Turisas, Tyr, Heidevolk, and Suidakra were all playing back-to-back-to-back. Wintersun arrived late (like 15 minutes before their set, for whatever reason) and when they finally got to Florida, Jari asked me to be his guitar tech. Best dream ever.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:35 pm

THE ENORMOUS AND FAMOUS SHIP ACROSS ALL CARIBBEAN ATTACKED BY PIRATES

Today I had the longest, strangest and more realistic dream about the cruise in my life:

I dreamed about all the week.. we were departing from a new port (as it wil be) in a new and bigger cruise (as it will be) with bands alreaady announced and others not alrerady but possible, I remmember seeing members and names of bands on the printed day schedule which seemed exactly as all the previous years, I remember clearly this 3 bands: Triosphere, Sabaton, Dragonforce.

Well .. the long dream started with all of us departing and many people I recognized were there, it was so realistic (in some ways) .. but there were fantasy parts too: we were sailing to many places not just one, we visited at least 3 islands, in some of those we arrived at night while some gigs were happening, in every island we arrived, all people from the place gathered to say hello to us with fireworks and waiting to see some band members, and us, for being part of this enormous ship.. after some days in one of the islands we arrived some pirates boarded the ship and being in movement they took control of it .. actually it was not too bad.. they told us to stay in our cabins for a while and later some people were able to negociate with them and they allowed us to go out an continuing with the gigs, I supoose 'cause they liked some bands that were on board (I know I know, very strange) the thing is that at some point I listened a ring.. and I woke up.. I forgot to set up the alarm and was very very late to work (which is worse being monthday and staying in a hotel in front of the work bulding, payed by the company) but well.. it was a very fun dream haha.. Could be some prophetic stuff on it? I dunno .. I saw many of you guys saying cheers with me and having fun as every year... about the bands.. I was allways checking the schedule to be in time to triosphere (as is one of the bands I'm actually most excited to see) .. about Sabaton they were walking around all the time (as always happens in reality) I can be sure that I dream about them 'cause of the recent video Andy uploaded with them.. about Dragonforce I have no idea why I saw that name in the list, maybe my brain processed the possibility 'cause they weren't on last cruise, who knows..

Anyway the fireworks thing was pretty cool and also to see you all for a while guys .. waiting to happend in reality on january! :beerbang: :bangers:
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Last year I had a lot of dreams about the cruise and most of them where not good,I was considering cancelling the whole summer due the lack of announments.I wished I had because I would have booked this year instead ,now most of my dreams involve the ship leaving without me and me not caring that much.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:I dreamed that Wintersun, Ensiferum, Turisas, Tyr, Heidevolk, and Suidakra were all playing back-to-back-to-back. Wintersun arrived late (like 15 minutes before their set, for whatever reason) and when they finally got to Florida, Jari asked me to be his guitar tech. Best dream ever.

I like this band combo!

Redheadmetalhead
    Wiper

by Redheadmetalhead » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:42 am

Couple of nights ago I dreamt that the ship was attacked by a bunch of guys who were sailing along the boat, all piled up in rubber dinghies and yelling like pirates. They started throwing harpoons on either side of the ship to climb it and get on board. Once on the deck I realised they were Chinese guys who all looked alike and wore yellow thight-fitting suits. They were moving exclusively in acrobatics like cartwheel or somersault, stopping by some dudes to steal their glass of beer or margaritas. They eventually got on the main stage, tore off their suits and Chinese face masks and turned out to be... Alestorm, making a dramatic entrance for their first show on the cruise. :shock:

The thing is, it was pretty scary until they revealed their identity, the atmosphere on board was veeeery creepy with all these pirates jumping around and yelling :mrgreen:

(I think it's the last time I eat so much before going to bed :? )
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor...?
    BRING REVAMP!! ><

http://ametalheadslife.blogspot.com
Post Reply 1054 posts