Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    manamachine
    Crewman

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by manamachine » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Two dreams of meeting Blind Guardian now. I can definitely relate to this. Waking up is the worst, but then I think about how I may get to experience it IRL, and go into awesome-panic mode.
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:48 am

I had a dream last night where we were still missing 18 bands on the 22nd. When we all got to the port (all 3000 of us arrived luckily at the same time), Andy announced that there'll be a mini Barge to Hell on 70k, and announced 18 death and black metal bands. The only bands I remember were Asphyx and Lie in Ruins.

And then I woke up. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jefe
    Oiler

by Jefe » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 pm

I had a nightmare last night.

I got onbroad. Went to my room, no luggage. I lost my money so I didn't have Seapass. I was basically watching everyone else have fun for the week and I just sat around miserable. Woke up terrified. Not cool. I just terrified and paniced the whole dream. Had to go back to bed because I felt stressed out, not rested. :?
    Cabin 8489, M
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 pm

I had an unpleasant one. I dreamed my (unknown) roommates threw all my clothes overboard, then filled my bags with weed then narced me out, and I spent the entire cruise in the brig.

I'm almost positive there are at least 8 stupid things going on with that statement, but sometimes I get kind of paranoid about stuff (I remember being an outcast in middle/high and having to keep all of my books in a huge duffel bag because kids would break in my lockers and steal them, and not dressing out for gym because people would break into my gym locker and steal everything in my pockets, and teachers telling me that kids wouldn't pick on me if I stopped acting like a [british cigarette]. Yeah, they used that word...)
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:59 pm

I had a weird dream that Down and Ihsahn were playing and the cruise sold out.I think those 2 booking are not going to happen but haven't dreamed anything about the cruise in a long time it was weird.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:30 am

Dreamt that Silent Civilian reunited and got on broad as a Cripper contender... man, life couldn't be sweeter than if that were true. It would mean Jonny Santos finally gave up on Spineshank to make MDM. I woke up so god damn excited until I realised it was all a dream.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
Post Reply 1086 posts