Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by WizardBeast » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:55 am

EvilDan wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Still want to hear your dream Dan!

Well, I've been thinking about it quite a bit because it was so fucking bizarre, even for me. I will say that it did NOT involve forumites having sex, except for one and she was sexing me up. :wank: Strangely, she really had to work to seduce me. For the life of me I can't think of why I was reticent. Another aspect of it I think came from watching the new Pirahna remake just before sleeping. And that doesn't even scratch the surface.

I think it might have been the first time I've dreamed of any forumites (and it was one chick) because I've not personally met any of you.

Everyone dreams about Kate as a sexy piranha, big deal! :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Still want to hear your dream Dan!

Well, I've been thinking about it quite a bit because it was so fucking bizarre, even for me. I will say that it did NOT involve forumites having sex, except for one and she was sexing me up. :wank: Strangely, she really had to work to seduce me. For the life of me I can't think of why I was reticent. Another aspect of it I think came from watching the new Pirahna remake just before sleeping. And that doesn't even scratch the surface.

I think it might have been the first time I've dreamed of any forumites (and it was one chick) because I've not personally met any of you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: more of a shark!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 pm

I had a dream i was on the cruise, sleeping and having a dream about being on the forums!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:43 pm

I also have dreams about the cruise and all you crazy people. :D Sometimes I laugh out loud and wake myself up. :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:15 am

Haha yeah I do. The last one was just walking around the deck and seeing people from the forum and then I saw Kevin and he had a longgg goatee like Marco from Nighwish and I thought "hey you can't see that in the pics..." and then I woke up :lol:
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:42 am

raspberry*tart wrote:Haha yeah I do. The last one was just walking around the deck and seeing people from the forum and then I saw Kevin and he had a longgg goatee like Marco from Nighwish and I thought "hey you can't see that in the pics..." and then I woke up :lol:

Poor you, so you've also started having nightmares involving Kevin :? :lol:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:10 am

MadameLePink wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:Haha yeah I do. The last one was just walking around the deck and seeing people from the forum and then I saw Kevin and he had a longgg goatee like Marco from Nighwish and I thought "hey you can't see that in the pics..." and then I woke up :lol:

Poor you, so you've also started having nightmares involving Kevin :? :lol:

Hahaha good one :lol:
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:25 am

Wife had a dream that one of the night u have to dress up "cruise style" and in our suitcase we had only concert and beach things to wear!!!!

Was that a nightmare or for some of the restaurantes u have to dress up cruse style or jean/bermuda and t-shirt Ok?

So now U know a lil more bout me...
    IMayGo... with wife ;)
    IDidGo! Twice!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am

IMayGo wrote:Wife had a dream that one of the night u have to dress up "cruise style" and in our suitcase we had only concert and beach things to wear!!!!

Was that a nightmare or for some of the restaurantes u have to dress up cruse style or jean/bermuda and t-shirt Ok?

IMayGo... with wife ;)

there is no formal dress required on this cruise! you can wear your metal shirts everyday, every where onbroad!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    IMayGo wrote:Wife had a dream that one of the night u have to dress up "cruise style" and in our suitcase we had only concert and beach things to wear!!!!

IMayGo... with wife ;)

there is no formal dress required on this cruise! you can wear your metal shirts everyday, every where onbroad!

For broads on broad, it's clothing optional :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Egokrusher
    Petty Officer

by Egokrusher » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 am

I had a wide awake nightmare last night. Worked ten hours then came home and spent another two or three researching public transit, flights, cost of driving, hotels, everything to do with Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Was worth it though. It's going to be so much cheaper to drive, but it's 18 hours from here non-stop driving. Luckily I have family in South Carolina and my fiance has family in Florida. Road/boat trips are the shit. On topic? I had a dream the other night that Death was announced, though Chuck being dead throws a wrench into that dream.
    "Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." - Epicurus

Cabin: 5571!
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 am

KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:Well, I've been thinking about it quite a bit because it was so fucking bizarre, even for me. I will say that it did NOT involve forumites having sex, except for one and she was sexing me up. :wank: Strangely, she really had to work to seduce me. For the life of me I can't think of why I was reticent. Another aspect of it I think came from watching the new Pirahna remake just before sleeping. And that doesn't even scratch the surface.

:lol: :lol: :lol: more of a shark!

Interestingly, there were sharks, and these guys.

Rhia, you and everyone else, can attempt any guesses as to who it was. However, I will in no way shape or form confirm or deny any of them. I've said it before, I won't be hooking up with anyone here on the cruise. :cry:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:21 am

:heavydrink: :lol: :heavydrink: Remember what I said on FB. We are waaaaay past the "incubation phase" at this point Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 am

Hope that wasn't my goatee on Kevin. That would just be weird.

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 am

EvilDan wrote:

yeah, her description sounded like Evil Dan not Kevin (the goatee you can't see in the profile pic)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

yeah, her description sounded like Evil Dan not Kevin (the goatee you can't see in the profile pic)

Yeah yeah yeah yeah whatever. The dream was about me, lock stock and barrell. 2 broads down, many to go (but we know many have yet to admit it) :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 pm

KevinP wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah whatever. The dream was about me, lock stock and barrell. 2 broads down, many to go (but we know many have yet to admit it) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a dream last night that included someone from the forum (actually, two someones), but it definitely wasn't you :lol:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 pm

I once had a dream that Metalwrath and some person I made up were hanging out in my neighborhood and took me to a sketchy coke party in someone's backyard. I dreamed that Metalwrath took way too much coke and I had to take care of him. I woke up so confused :lol:
    I wonder what Freud would say :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:57 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I once had a dream that Metalwrath and some person I made up were hanging out in my neighborhood and took me to a sketchy coke party in someone's backyard. I dreamed that Metalwrath took way too much coke and I had to take care of him. I woke up so confused :lol:

Freud says: you're a severely damaged individual who has a death wish and enjoys fruity music like some fucked up Irishman :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:01 pm

EvilDan wrote:Well, I've been thinking about it quite a bit because it was so fucking bizarre, even for me. I will say that it did NOT involve forumites having sex, except for one and he was sexing me up. :wank: Strangely, he really had to work to seduce me. For the life of me I can't think of why I was reticent.

I think it might have been the first time I've dreamed of any forumites (and it was one horny dude) because I've not personally met any of you.

You were hesistant because of his sharp horn, obviously :heavydrink:

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:04 pm

KevinP wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:I once had a dream that Metalwrath and some person I made up were hanging out in my neighborhood and took me to a sketchy coke party in someone's backyard. I dreamed that Metalwrath took way too much coke and I had to take care of him. I woke up so confused :lol:

Freud says: you're a severely damaged individual who has a death wish and enjoys fruity music like some fucked up Irishman :death: :death: :death:

I seriously almost choked on my food I laughed so hard at this :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:14 pm

KevinP wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:Well, I've been thinking about it quite a bit because it was so fucking bizarre, even for me. I will say that it did NOT involve forumites having sex, except for one and he was sexing me up. :wank: Strangely, he really had to work to seduce me. For the life of me I can't think of why I was reticent.

I think it might have been the first time I've dreamed of any forumites (and it was one horny dude) because I've not personally met any of you.

You were hesistant because of his sharp horn, obviously :heavydrink:

That photo never gets old :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm

KDibildox wrote:I had a dream last night that included someone from the forum (actually, two someones), but it definitely wasn't you :lol:

all these dreams everyone's having - this is crazy shit!
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am

KevinP wrote:

:heavydrink: :lol: :heavydrink: Remember what I said on FB. We are waaaaay past the "incubation phase" at this point Image

hahaha laugh it up. :oops: :lol: :lol:
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

Nah. I'm way prettier. That much is obvious. :P

EDIT: I had another dream. This time it did not feature any forumites, and I have difficulty with the details, but I remember explosives, the Ring of Saturn, the deck being coated with KY jelly and chaos. :shock:

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 am

EvilDan wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Nah. I'm way prettier. That much is obvious. :P

EDIT: I had another dream. This time it did not feature any forumites, and I have difficulty with the details, but I remember explosives, the Ring of Saturn, the deck being coated with KY jelly and chaos. :shock:

dude, that sounds like a sweet action dream....if you remember any more please tell! LOL
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 am

Had a Kamelot/Alestorm dream last night; it was me, my cabinmate, and Mooyagi and we were put into an opera hall and a) had to remain seated the entire show b) not allowed to make noise except for light clapping in between c) obviously no moshing/fun

In my dreams though, Fabio sounded great :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Had a Kamelot/Alestorm dream last night; it was me, my cabinmate, and Mooyagi and we were put into an opera hall and a) had to remain seated the entire show b) not allowed to make noise except for light clapping in between c) obviously no moshing/fun

In my dreams though, Fabio sounded great :lol:

Easy for me. If Fabio's singing and Alestorm is playing I'd probably just fall asleep in the seat. :lol:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Had a Kamelot/Alestorm dream last night; it was me, my cabinmate, and Mooyagi and we were put into an opera hall and a) had to remain seated the entire show b) not allowed to make noise except for light clapping in between c) obviously no moshing/fun

In my dreams though, Fabio looked great :lol:

Fixed :P :P :P :P :P

Admit it, that's is who everyone was picturing anyways
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 pm

How did we let that one slip by for so long? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:54 am

Last night I dreamt that I was playing on the boat with my band :lol: Instead of facing the crowd, we were all facing a wall, so people could see us from the side, very weird. And no, I have no band and I've never played any instrument.
    Moonsorrow and Overkill were going to play after us, so I was trying to stalk them backstage, but their backstage was on another deck :cry:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 am

Constantly! :viking:
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 am

A couple nights ago I had a dream where I saw Nightwish and Rage (Rage was a repeat from last year). Nightwish put on a really good show...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 am

Stained Class wrote:A couple nights ago I had a dream where I saw Nightwish. Nightwish put on a really good show...

Sounds like a pipe dream :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 am

MadameLePink wrote:Last night I dreamt that I was playing on the boat with my band :lol: Instead of facing the crowd, we were all facing a wall, so people could see us from the side, very weird.

MadameLeSideboob :wank: :boobs:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:18 am

I had a dream about the cruise last night.

I was there with some buddies, and my good friend's band got offered to play because a scouting party turned up in Alberta and I was like

"ALLISON, Y U NO ASK US TO PLAY? I POST ON FORUM ALL THE TIME!" (I guess in my dream it was allison doing the booking hahah..)

Either way, I was very happy for them, and very jealous at the same time. :lol:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:21 am

mooyagi wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:Last night I dreamt that I was playing on the boat with my band :lol: Instead of facing the crowd, we were all facing a wall, so people could see us from the side, very weird.

tee heee.....nice visual ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:23 am

mooyagi wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Beer and bananas!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

viathyn wrote:I had a dream about the cruise last night.

I was there with some buddies, and my good friend's band got offered to play because a scouting party turned up in Alberta and I was like

"ALLISON, Y U NO ASK US TO PLAY? I POST ON FORUM ALL THE TIME!" (I guess in my dream it was allison doing the booking hahah..)

That story's just cover so you don't have to admit you had a dream about Allison last night. :P Careful Allison, or the Noodlin' Nutter's gonna get ya
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 pm

viathyn wrote:I had a dream about the cruise last night.

Was it Divinity? Cus that would be a really cool announcement.

not like Viathyn...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
Post Reply 1086 posts