Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I dreamt we were all at an airport where UMC where going to give us clues for the bands that would be booked. They gave us each a piece of paper with a country on it which was the country from which one of the bands was from. The paper I got was Macedonia

So, which one is it?
    http://www.metal-archives.com/lists/MK

:lol:

I have no idea :lol:. That was the only clue
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I dreamt we were all at an airport where UMC where going to give us clues for the bands that would be booked. They gave us each a piece of paper with a country on it which was the country from which one of the bands was from. The paper I got was Macedonia

:lol: Was it the amazing race, metal edition?

Memnoch, I actually don't know any of those bands. A couple of the names I may have heard before but nothing sticks out for me.

It was fun!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 am

I just woke up from a terrible dream, Amon Amarth was booked on 70K and not on Barge. I can't do both cruises. It made my heart hurt :cry: :cry: :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 am

vikingbitch wrote:I just woke up from a terrible dream, Amon Amarth was booked on 70K and not on Barge. I can't do both cruises. It made my heart hurt :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm convinced they'll be on Barge
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:42 am

vikingbitch wrote:I just woke up from a terrible dream, Amon Amarth was booked on 70K and not on Barge. I can't do both cruises. It made my heart hurt :cry: :cry: :cry:

If Andy is thinking the way I do, he'll keep the repeat bands on Barge so they aren't repeats, and have no repeats on 70k...
    I actually would prefer AA be on Barge so you guys can enjoy them and I'll have that spot available for a band I like
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:56 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:

If Andy is thinking the way I do, he'll keep the repeat bands on Barge so they aren't repeats, and have no repeats on 70k...
    I actually would prefer AA be on Barge so you guys can enjoy them and I'll have that spot available for a band I like

Hey, I wanna see Amon Amarth again! :evil:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:01 am

Sweet Dreams

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 am

I dreamed we were sinking :shock:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:23 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Sweet Dreams

Looks like the pic was from my married years, me having a wedding ring on and all.
    Shit, that's not even my old wedding ring, WTF!!

Bring Amon Amarth to Barge!!

I should start a thread...

yeah you don't have hairy arms and smallish hands like this guy either....love the photoshop job for sure.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

pablov8 wrote:I dreamed we were sinking :shock:

Was 'My heart will go on' in the background? :D
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 am

gnoff wrote:

do you ever dream stuff that come true?

If so you can't come to Barge, sorry dude!

Never, that's why I'm still thinking on going on a cruise again :mrgreen:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

I hope so :cry:

gnoff wrote:Bring Amon Amarth to Barge!!

I should start a thread...

....DO IT........... :deathmetal:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

I hope so :cry:

:cheers:
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 am

I have a good feeling they will be on barge too!! I can't wait to see them again. Would hate to have to wait any longer than December to see them
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:59 am

I was quite worried the first night this year when I saw the huge sparks on the back of the ship? Anyone else see this? Guess it was "normal" as one security guy put it.
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:09 am

DemonNIN wrote:

I was quite worried the first night this year when I saw the huge sparks on the back of the ship? Anyone else see this? Guess it was "normal" as one security guy put it.

That would've scared me too if I saw it :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • rambof07
    Wiper

by rambof07 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:03 am

Ya, i dream out and i love it. It's really interesting.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 am

I have had countless dreams about the cruise. sometimes i have dreams that the boat is sinking but everyone is going about their business. i can say that almost none of my dreams regarding the court are normal in any aspect
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 am

dammit and by court i mean cruise...
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 am

I've only ever had 2 dreams about the cruise I think. One a couple months ago but I didn't want to bump the topic just to tell a lame dream. Now I don't even remember it.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:37 pm

I had a handful of dreams about a cruiser, since the cruise...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:10 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I had a handful of dreams about a cruiser, since the cruise...

I bet you have, young man!!

:lol: :lol: :boobs:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I have a dream at least once a week that I'm in some band playing on the cruise. Avantasia a couple of times, Alestorm a few times, Twilightning.

I'm weird.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I had a handful of dreams about a cruiser, since the cruise...

I bet you have, young man!!

:lol: :lol: :boobs:

sadly... nothing dirty... always fun and/or weird though

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:12 am

so i had a dream katatonia was playing on the ship but nick wanted to go on a train ride (apparently there was a train that went somewhere from a cruise ship!) and made me miss them, and i thought, well Kate will be there, why aren't we there? NICK????

HAHAHA!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 am

WizardBeast wrote:so i had a dream katatonia was playing on the ship but nick wanted to go on a train ride (apparently there was a train that went somewhere from a cruise ship!) and made me miss them, and i thought, well Kate will be there, why aren't we there? NICK????

HAHAHA!

I can see Nick squeezing into one of those little trains for kids. Hell, he should wear the conductor's outfit like in the picture.

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:03 pm

and the train whistles go WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm

WizardBeast wrote:so i had a dream katatonia was playing on the ship but nick wanted to go on a train ride (apparently there was a train that went somewhere from a cruise ship!) and made me miss them, and i thought, well Kate will be there, why aren't we there? NICK????

HAHAHA!

Hahaha shame on Nicky Poo! Katatonia>Train rides
    Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:43 pm

I had two big dreams about the cruise recently.

In one of them I dreamed that there was an actual water park on the ship complete with multiple slides and wave pool.

In the other there was a metal musical play in the chorus line. It was pretty cool.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 am

Jebus_Cripes wrote:I had two big dreams about the cruise recently.

In one of them I dreamed that there was an actual water park on the ship complete with multiple slides and wave pool.

In the other there was a metal musical play in the chorus line. It was pretty cool.

A water park would be lots of fun but not at the expense of the pool stage.
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 am

mooyagi wrote:

A water park would be lots of fun but not at the expense of the pool stage.

agreed
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:05 am

That would be so fun!
    MrFish
    Oiler

by MrFish » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Well... everything is possible in your dreams. If you learn to dream...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
    Amon Amarth, Blind Guardian, Crematory, Crowbar, Dimmu Borgir, Elvenking, Excrementory Grindfuckers, Finntroll, Folkearth, Graveworm, GURD, Hammerfall, Kataklysm, KMFDM, Lamb of God, Legion of the Damned, Old Man's Child, Pain, Rob Zombie, Tenacious D
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 am

I had one dream about the cruise. First part of the dream I was inside the ship with Turisas, but in a bar and without the make-up :viking: then I went out of the ship and found myself with a friend of mine and told him: 'Well, finally the ship isn't bigger than the 'Lausanne'' (the Lausanne is the bigger ship on the Leman Lake, but far smaller of course :lol: ). I had to laugh when I woke up :lol:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
  • jbott
    Oiler

by jbott » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am

I dream about the cruise often, and when I wake up, I'm so disappointed to find myself on land.
    70K 2012 - 2590
    70K 2013 - 3575
    70K 2014 - 2565
    70K 2015 - 7348
    70K 2017 - 7570
    70K 2019 - 6509
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 am

First cruise dream in a while last night.

I dreamt that we were in what looked like my high school auditorium and Andy was on stage taking questions and whatnot from the guests. They HAD NOT ANNOUNCED ALL THE BANDS and he said: "You will find all the bands listed on your setlists". The only one I remember seeing was Seven Kingdoms. Meh. And he stacked Tyr/Ensiferum/Heidevolk at the exact same time on Tuesday. I had no shows I wanted to see on Monday night because Andy was being mean.

Then when he took questions, someone asked: "When are you going to announce the lineup for 2014?" and he had an evil laugh and said: "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

THEN Tyr asked me, for some reason, to be their third guitarist for the shows onbroad. I told them I didn't even know all their songs and they said "that's okay, we don't either." I had an American flag guitar and I was wearing an American flag Speedo thing.

I have no idea why this happened or what it means.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 am

Ecliptica wrote:First cruise dream in a while last night.

I dreamt that we were in what looked like my high school auditorium and Andy was on stage taking questions and whatnot from the guests. They HAD NOT ANNOUNCED ALL THE BANDS and he said: "You will find all the bands listed on your setlists". The only one I remember seeing was Seven Kingdoms. Meh. And he stacked Tyr/Ensiferum/Heidevolk at the exact same time on Tuesday. I had no shows I wanted to see on Monday night because Andy was being mean.

Then when he took questions, someone asked: "When are you going to announce the lineup for 2014?" and he had an evil laugh and said: "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

THEN Tyr asked me, for some reason, to be their third guitarist for the shows onbroad. I told them I didn't even know all their songs and they said "that's okay, we don't either." I had an American flag guitar and I was wearing an American flag Speedo thing.

I have no idea why this happened or what it means.

:lol: That sounds like a fucking nightmare. It probably means you went to bed drunk/high and your mind was in a dark place.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:49 am

I had definitely been drinking. I have my best, and most vivid, dreams afterwards.

I get the auditorium part, but why was I wearing an American flag speedo and playing an American flag guitar with Tyr?! I'm still trying to piece that together.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 am

Obviously because you are manhot for Tyr
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 am

i have 3-4 dreams a week aboot the cruise. usually theyre very weird and nothing like the real cruise
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
Post Reply 1086 posts