Post Reply 1086 posts
Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer

Re: Anyone Else Have Dreams About The Cruise?

by Dark Dreams » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

I always have this nightmare that something goes stupidly wrong on my way to the port and I miss the boat...

that would really suck. :cry:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

^ Relevant user name.
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer

by Dark Dreams » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Ecliptica wrote:^ Relevant user name.

:lol: right!
    Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm

In 2011, while onbroad, I kept having dreams that I was falling off of the boat, then I'd wake up in my cabin in a total panic.

This year I keep having dreams that I'm handing out sun screen and towels... slightly better :P
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    SHMILY123
    Oiler

by SHMILY123 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 am

Had my first cruise-related dream last night. Dreamed that we forgot about the time zone difference between where we live and the airport we fly out of, so we missed our first flight. I called the airline to get us on the next available one, but instead of continuing to drive to the airport, we turned around and went home to wait...so we missed that flight too. When I called them the next time, they kep trying to connect us through San Fransisco...Atlanta-San Fransisco-Miami...not exactly a straight shot. And they wouldn't put me and my husband on the same plane?? And when I finally woke up from this dream, I woke to the realization that I have a nice chest cold...uggh! Praying to the metal gods :headbanger: that it clears up quickly!!! Everyone stay healthy for the next twenty days or so!!!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:43 am

SHMILY123 wrote:Had my first cruise-related dream last night. Dreamed that we forgot about the time zone difference between where we live and the airport we fly out of, so we missed our first flight. I called the airline to get us on the next available one, but instead of continuing to drive to the airport, we turned around and went home to wait...so we missed that flight too. When I called them the next time, they kep trying to connect us through San Fransisco...Atlanta-San Fransisco-Miami...not exactly a straight shot. And they wouldn't put me and my husband on the same plane?? And when I finally woke up from this dream, I woke to the realization that I have a nice chest cold...uggh! Praying to the metal gods :headbanger: that it clears up quickly!!! Everyone stay healthy for the next twenty days or so!!!

There's been a lot of bad dreams about missing the boat/flights or bands not playing this year. I'm kinda getting nervous haha.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:53 am

lol i had a dream the other night that i got left in mexico(maybe turks?) buying liquor to try and sneak on. was very relieved when i woke up
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Ecliptica wrote:First cruise dream in a while last night.

I dreamt that we were in what looked like my high school auditorium and Andy was on stage taking questions and whatnot from the guests. They HAD NOT ANNOUNCED ALL THE BANDS and he said: "You will find all the bands listed on your setlists". The only one I remember seeing was Seven Kingdoms. Meh. And he stacked Tyr/Ensiferum/Heidevolk at the exact same time on Tuesday. I had no shows I wanted to see on Monday night because Andy was being mean.

Then when he took questions, someone asked: "When are you going to announce the lineup for 2014?" and he had an evil laugh and said: "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

THEN Tyr asked me, for some reason, to be their third guitarist for the shows onbroad. I told them I didn't even know all their songs and they said "that's okay, we don't either." I had an American flag guitar and I was wearing an American flag Speedo thing.

I have no idea why this happened or what it means.

What a nightmare!! stacking Týr/Ensiferum/Heidevolk?? :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :cry:

speedo. :lol:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    '20 SOOON! -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Starkill-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Pamela wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:First cruise dream in a while last night.

I dreamt that we were in what looked like my high school auditorium and Andy was on stage taking questions and whatnot from the guests. They HAD NOT ANNOUNCED ALL THE BANDS and he said: "You will find all the bands listed on your setlists". The only one I remember seeing was Seven Kingdoms. Meh. And he stacked Tyr/Ensiferum/Heidevolk at the exact same time on Tuesday. I had no shows I wanted to see on Monday night because Andy was being mean.

Then when he took questions, someone asked: "When are you going to announce the lineup for 2014?" and he had an evil laugh and said: "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

THEN Tyr asked me, for some reason, to be their third guitarist for the shows onbroad. I told them I didn't even know all their songs and they said "that's okay, we don't either." I had an American flag guitar and I was wearing an American flag Speedo thing.

I have no idea why this happened or what it means.

What a nightmare!! stacking Týr/Ensiferum/Heidevolk?? :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :cry:

speedo. :lol:

Ecliptica, your dream is saying you should be wearing an American flag budgie smuggler on the cruise to avoid this clash.
    Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:Ecliptica, your dream is saying you should be wearing an American flag budgie smuggler on the cruise to avoid this clash.

YES! with the Santa hat!! :headbanger:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    '20 SOOON! -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Starkill-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Pamela wrote:
    VorpalBunny wrote:Ecliptica, your dream is saying you should be wearing an American flag budgie smuggler on the cruise to avoid this clash.

Thy will be done.

Avert your eyes, ladies.
    Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    Pamela wrote:

Thy will be done.

Avert your eyes, ladies.

That picture will totally deserve to be framed. :cheers:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 am

I dreamt of Last Candle this night.

Now things are getting strange with a little bit more then 1 week to go.

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:23 am

had a dream i was broading the cruise last night with no running order/last 8 bands. Andy was sitting in a lounge chair by the pool
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    prog_muse
    Wiper

by prog_muse » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:57 pm

The whole reason I ended up on the cruise was because of a dream. I dreamed I was looking online for a way to go, three days ago. When I got up, I did. Here I am. Crazy... :headbanger:
    But then last night I had a dream that I got on the wrong boat and the only person I recognized to ask for help from was fucking Chad Kroeger from Nickleback. It was terrible. *shudder* :?
    Last edited by prog_muse on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Uli Jon Roth Sky Academy Alumni class of 2007
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:had a dream i was broading the cruise last night with no running order/last 8 bands. Andy was sitting in a lounge chair by the pool

Not a dream.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:had a dream i was broading the cruise last night with no running order/last 8 bands. Andy was sitting in a lounge chair by the pool

Not a dream.

:lol: Sounds about right.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 am

I had a dream about the cruise. It was a strange one too, there was only me, Charlotte and Cristina onbroad and we had to stay in my cabin the whole time. :P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 am

Memnoch wrote:I had a dream about the cruise. It was a strange one too, there was only me, Charlotte and Cristina onbroad and we had to stay in my cabin the whole time. :P

Sounds like a nightmare for them :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I had a dream about the cruise. It was a strange one too, there was only me, Charlotte and Cristina onbroad and we had to stay in my cabin the whole time. :P

:lol:
    Satisfaction guaranteed, mine or theirs. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Satisfaction guaranteed, mine or theirs. :lol:

:lol: :wank: :boobs:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 am

I had a weird dream the other night, I was on board and the skipper of "Thrashing Seas" a "Thrash Cruise" and many of the cruise family were there. Well there was a problem with the PA system on the Pool deck for Anthrax and Stover was screaming at me to hurry it up and that the crowd were getting restless and starting to riot. :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

Does anyone else have dreams about the cruise every night? they're always different in some and dont ever think i've actually had a dream with the Majesty in it. Literally 6 out of 7 nights i remember having a dream involving the cruise in one way or another
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 am

I had a dream where At The Gates played with a full horn section, like a big band jazz kinda thing. I distinctly remember them playing Blinded By Fear and it was augmented with a big band sound and feel. Also the band themselves were sitting on a bench in front of the drummer and among the full band with nice suits and fidoras while performing. What the fuck. :?

Edit: I also had a dream that Nickelback was on the inital announcement for next year. More of a nightmare really.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 am

Stained Class wrote:Edit: I also had a dream that Nickelback was on the inital announcement for next year. More of a nightmare really.

what a nightmare!
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:26 pm

I have tonnes of dreams regarding the cruises:
    #1 Fave-- the boat was doing figure 8's in the Miami Harbour, with Chuck Billy from Testament driving golf balls of the bow.

Last one-- in the middle of the night, pirates ( not YARR pirates) tried to storm the ship---thinking a cruise ship would be quiet at that time-- and everyone was drunk and forced them all back!!! These little motorboats take off in the night.... :beerbang:

No one takes our Ship!!

8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:I have tonnes of dreams regarding the cruises:
    #1 Fave-- the boat was doing figure 8's in the Miami Harbour, with Chuck Billy from Testament driving golf balls of the bow.

Last one-- in the middle of the night, pirates ( not YARR pirates) tried to storm the ship---thinking a cruise ship would be quiet at that time-- and everyone was drunk and forced them all back!!! These little motorboats take off in the night.... :beerbang:

No one takes our Ship!!

very nice
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 pm

I want to have a dream that we went into the bermuda triangle and Amon Amarth were on broad and we were stuck forever with them in a void and they had to play all their albums over and over...in a live setting. :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:42 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I want to have a dream that we went into the bermuda triangle and Amon Amarth were on broad and we were stuck forever with them in a void and they had to play all their albums over and over...in a live setting. :)

OK!

:viking:

:bangers:
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:

No one takes our Ship!!

not a dream, but we did have a discussion about what would happen if somali pirates tried to take our boat. we weren't sure if they would get on board, look at the crowd, then run, :cry: or some other nefarious things happening to them. general conclusion - "No one takes our Ship!!" :death: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:38 pm

i had a dream the other night that we were on the cruise, except it was this HUGE mid-evil wooden cruise shit with all sorts of awesome war sigils and such. there was awesome food like roasted boar and shit, barrels of ale. thats about all i remember
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:i had a dream the other night that we were on the cruise, except it was this HUGE mid-evil wooden cruise shit with all sorts of awesome war sigils and such. there was awesome food like roasted boar and shit, barrels of ale. thats about all i remember

:P
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Very nice, can I be the first to suggest a vintage Viking cruise ship? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:52 am

I had a dream last night where I was on the cruise and it was the last night. In stead of all you awesome people it was a bunch of people I went to high school with and Martin Sheen. I was trying to convince people to stay up and party cus it was the last night but everyone was going to bed at 1. :?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 am

Had a dream about announcements. First 2 bands were Artillery and Dark Forest, he wound up announcing 16 bands total, one every like 10 minutes. I'm trying to remember what another band was but if I have any premonitional powers there ya go. :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 pm

hahah joey nice dreams!

i wish i had a cruise dream, i dreamed i was car shopping last night.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:09 pm

WizardBeast wrote:hahah joey nice dreams!

I think I was in Vegas with my buddy Terry at the time, which is where I was when booking began for the second 70k. Vegas/70k dream in one!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:hahah joey nice dreams!

I think I was in Vegas with my buddy Terry at the time, which is where I was when booking began for the second 70k. Vegas/70k dream in one!

Did a stripper steal your laptop before you could book? :lol:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:Did a stripper steal your laptop before you could book? :lol:

:lol: :lol: I was gonna say damn vegas was expensive enough without getting completely robbed. I was on a pretty tight budget because of the metaldays trip this year too so my gambling money turned into an extended drinking fund.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Actually that was my first vegas trip when I booked for 70K2, it was the trip just last year when I got robbed.

Also it was a hooker that stole my laptop :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
Post Reply 1086 posts