Pick 3 bands from 2011 for 2012.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: Pick 3 bands from 2011 for 2012.

by Ecliptica » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:17 pm

metalWolf wrote:Iced earth
    Moonspell
    Sabaton

and as a bonus: Sonata Arctica (but they MUST play WHITE PEARL then !!!)

I would love to see Sonata Arctica if they let me create their set list. I've seen them now 11 times and after the last cruise, I don't know if I'll see them again if they were to tour in my area. It was so unbelievably mediocre and predictable; Tony did sound great though :)
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 am

I'd probably end up choosing bands that I don't get to see very often, or have never seen. However, since it's not going to happen, I'm not going to waste energy on it.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 am

EvilDan wrote:I'd probably end up choosing bands that I don't get to see very often, or have never seen. However, since it's not going to happen, I'm not going to waste energy on it.

You could've typed up three band names using the same amount or less energy than it took you to type that post. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 am

mooyagi wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:I'd probably end up choosing bands that I don't get to see very often, or have never seen. However, since it's not going to happen, I'm not going to waste energy on it.

You could've typed up three band names using the same amount or less energy than it took you to type that post. :lol:

+1
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 am

stoverkill wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

+1

+2
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • raiderdeath442
    Crewman

by raiderdeath442 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Gamma Ray
    TYR
    Blind Guardian
    Yes Im a Power Metal Fan Boy....But At least I do not listen to disturbed,Godsmack,Nickelback,Puddle of Mudd, Etc.
    We survived 2011 #5594
    Can we do it for 2012 #4091
    2013--?
    2012 MOST WANTED Flotsam and Jetsam, Hammerfall,Helloween,Overkill,Dark Moor,Yngwie Malmsteen,TYR, Pathfinder,UFO,Warrior,Dethkklok,Symphony X,Edguy,Armored Saint.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: +3
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Saxon
    Testament
    Gamma Ray

Never heard much of Gamma Ray before the cruise. I caught both shows and thought they kicked ass! Definately would like to see them again.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:54 pm

onenight wrote:Saxon
    Testament
    Gamma Ray

Never heard much of Gamma Ray before the cruise. I caught both shows and thought they kicked ass! Definately would like to see them again.

DId Gamma Ray not play the exact same setlist for both shows?
  • raiderdeath442
    Crewman

by raiderdeath442 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes they played the exact same set. But they were fucking awesome to hangout for an hour, they were the salt of the earth..Kai taught a great lesson in the History on Jagermiester in Germany.
    We survived 2011 #5594
    Can we do it for 2012 #4091
    2013--?
    2012 MOST WANTED Flotsam and Jetsam, Hammerfall,Helloween,Overkill,Dark Moor,Yngwie Malmsteen,TYR, Pathfinder,UFO,Warrior,Dethkklok,Symphony X,Edguy,Armored Saint.
  • dianekamikaze
    Wiper

by dianekamikaze » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Death Angel
    Agent Steel
    Voivod

AND in case any of you know someone who needs to go; I need someone in my cabin! 8074 twin - one of the $1099 deals. Please let me know!

THANKS and see you all soon!
    D
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 pm

raiderdeath442 wrote:Yes they played the exact same set. But they were fucking awesome to hangout for an hour, they were the salt of the earth..Kai taught a great lesson in the History on Jagermiester in Germany.

History or he jsut made up some random shit and you believed it because he was German? :lol:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Anyone who didn't pick Sabaton hates fun.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:29 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Sanctuary
    Saxon
    Blind Guardian

Actually just looking at this years lineup the quality wasn't that great this year.
    Ah well i'm not going back in 2013 anyway :lol:

Why???????? I wanna go on the BARGE TO HELL

I love crusing. Have an interview Thursday. Hope I get the job so I can afford to go on things like this more often.

I got the job!!!!!!! Start Monday or Tuesday depending on when my background check comes back. Weeeeee
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm

1. Testament
    2. Moonspell
    3. Dark Tranquillity (Really enjoyed them!)
    Sorry one more!
    4. Marduk
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:00 pm

I would have put Nevermore down for one of these picks but it just wouldn't be the same. :\

1. Testament - I'm really stoked to see these guys playing in Orlando in a week and a half! :shred:
    2. Dark Tranquillity - Love this bands sound - heavy and melodic with great lyrics and vocals
    3. Sodom - Haven't seen them or (4) Destruction yet

Two sets from these bands must have been amazing!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Dark Tranquillity
    Sodom
    Testament

Warphine wrote:I would have put Nevermore down for one of these picks but it just wouldn't be the same. :\

1. Testament - I'm really stoked to see these guys playing in Orlando in a week and a half! :shred:
    2. Dark Tranquillity - Love this bands sound - heavy and melodic with great lyrics and vocals
    3. Sodom - Haven't seen them or (4) Destruction yet

Two sets from these bands must have been amazing!

I approve of your choices! :shred:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 pm

raiderdeath442 wrote:Yes they played the exact same set. But they were fucking awesome to hangout for an hour, they were the salt of the earth..Kai taught a great lesson in the History on Jagermiester in Germany.

Actually no, first set was cut short, they didn't even get a chance to play ride the sky and i want out.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Tough to pick just three, but they would be:

1. Tyr - never even heard of 'em before they were added. One of my faves now. Would see them live again and again if possible.
    2. Sabaton - same as above
    3. Epica - have been one of my favourite bands for many years.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 am

Stained Class wrote:

Actually no, first set was cut short, they didn't even get a chance to play ride the sky and i want out.

I was pissed at that! I had to leave the second set early for some reason and then I found out they played those two songs after I left. :bitch:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 am

mooyagi wrote:

Yes, except for the mental anguish I would have gone through narrowing the bands down to top 15, top 10, top 5, then trying to squeeze it into top 3. That was the energy I was speaking of. For the bands announced for 2012 to this point, it would be easy to pick only 3. I hope that gets more difficult.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    CarinaCroft
    Oiler

by CarinaCroft » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Blind Guardian
    Sonata Arctica
    Epica
    Cabin 5521
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Lots of Epica votes. I missed Epica's sets. Saw BG in the bigger indoor ballroom. Where else did BG play? There twice?
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Lots of Epica votes. I missed Epica's sets. Saw BG in the bigger indoor ballroom. Where else did BG play? There twice?

Yep they played inside twice. 2nd set was longer and far superior.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:26 pm

viathyn wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Lots of Epica votes. I missed Epica's sets. Saw BG in the bigger indoor ballroom. Where else did BG play? There twice?

That was the one I saw. They played forever and it was PACKED. Was my 5th BG show! :) 1st time was in 1998 at Dynamo Open Air Fest in Holland. I actually cried during their set. :cry:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 pm

I thought Epica was terrible; only saw the set where the drum kit was slipping around, but still. Bleeehhhh.
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 am

I would say Rage since I regret leaving during their second set cause it was the same exact set, but at the end they did a cover of Highway to Hell. Plus I still want them to play their older stuff, they played mostly their Unity and beyond stuff for some reason. That bummed me out too.

Rage doing Highway to Hell.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbLVVkmwjHQ

Unleashed since this year they would have their real vocalist ( hopefully ). I boycotted both shows since he wasn't there. I want my first time seeing them having the whole band.

Gamma Ray would be a close 3rd but since I have seen them twice. Once in Seattle when they made Helloween look like a minor league band and the first show on the cruise. I left their second one cause it was all the same songs.

What the hell....

Raven! Never seen them before last year and saw their show in the spectrum and they were awesome!! I would say they were easily one of the top five shows I saw last year. And I really don't know a lot of their songs.

There..

Rage
    Unleashed
    Raven

Looking at the last years roster, made me realize how much better this years is for me than last year. And there are still 12 bands to go.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:43 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    viathyn wrote:

That was the one I saw. They played forever and it was PACKED. Was my 5th BG show! :) 1st time was in 1998 at Dynamo Open Air Fest in Holland. I actually cried during their set. :cry:

Hell I fell asleep about 15 minutes into BOTH sets. Either I was really drunk or their music just has that soooothing effect on me. ---insert sleeping smiley here--
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:17 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    viathyn wrote:

That show was the single best set on the entire cruise. Just incredible.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:34 am

onenight wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Yep they played inside twice. 2nd set was longer and far superior.

Hell I fell asleep about 15 minutes into BOTH sets. Either I was really drunk or their music just has that soooothing effect on me. ---insert sleeping smiley here--

I feel asleep in the first one, too :oops: , but mostly 'cause it was the first day and I was really tired. Didn't see the second one, which later was kinda embarrassing, because the BG bass player rode in the cab with us back from the beach, and when we were kicked off the boat the last day and I was waiting around and zombie like, he came up to me and asked if I had seen the set :oops:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:45 am

I passed the fuck OUT during Voivod in Chorus Line in the middle of the afternoon. Security had to kick my legs to wake me up and kick me out. I think it was the Floyd cover. I was hurtin'.
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 am

I fell asleep on my feet during Finntroll's last set, which may have been one of the last sets on the whole cruise. I was standing in the middle, where the pit would be if anyone had energy left. Woke up a couple songs later and realized that I was lucky to not have gotten hurt. :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 am

Asleep while standing? sounds like an interesting talent to have :lol:. Impressive!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:53 am

No joke guys, bring a pillow to Amorphis... I used to really like them and both times I saw them I was wired when their set started and they knocked me out... totally soporific!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:53 am

KDibildox wrote:Asleep while standing? sounds like an interesting talent to have :lol:. Impressive!

I can't believe I managed to do that, but that's how exhausted I was. I can't normally fall asleep while sitting so this was most impressive.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:56 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:No joke guys, bring a pillow to Amorphis... I used to really like them and both times I saw them I was wired when their set started and they knocked me out... totally soporific!

I know, I had a similar experience! I don't know what it was, they seemed to be energetic, but the whole crowd kind of came down

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Asleep while standing? sounds like an interesting talent to have :lol:. Impressive!

I can't believe I managed to do that, but that's how exhausted I was. I can't normally fall asleep while sitting so this was most impressive.

If I see you like that this year, I may just have to "accidentally" knock you over :lol:, or into Kevin :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:58 am

KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

If I see you like that this year, I may just have to "accidentally" knock you over :lol:, or into Kevin :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:56 am

I have never fell asleep during a show. I have never fell asleep watching tv. If I am tired, I go to bed. :trashdrink:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I fell asleep watching decapitated last week hahahaha
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN