Locked 31 posts Page 1 of 1
Why No Merch Store Yet?
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by DragonLordJones » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 am

    Simple enough question, I'm not looking for a date when it will open, I would like to know why it hasn't opened yet?

    With nearing a year since the cruise, I just don't get why we haven't had a merchandise store yet. They have the shirts, hoodies etc,

    how hard is it to get the rest going
    Patches
    Pins
    Bandanas
    can coozies and such ... I really don't get why they wouldn't want this out for promoting the cruise and future cruises to come :shock:

    please someone inform me as to why? ;)
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2955
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Malaka » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:09 pm

    Are you surprised by the lack of response? I'm not. :|
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 am

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Alex Fields » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 pm

    DragonLordJones wrote:Simple enough question, I'm not looking for a date when it will open, I would like to know why it hasn't opened yet?

    With nearing a year since the cruise, I just don't get why we haven't had a merchandise store yet. They have the shirts, hoodies etc,

    how hard is it to get the rest going
    Patches
    Pins
    Bandanas
    can coozies and such ... I really don't get why they wouldn't want this out for promoting the cruise and future cruises to come :shock:

    please someone inform me as to why? ;)


    at least we have the button :P
    Cheers!

    Cab: 3500 G

    Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
  • User avatar
    kouta666
    Crewman
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 pm
    Location: Realm of Chaos (aka Brisbane, Australia)

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by kouta666 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm

    Alex Fields wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:Simple enough question, I'm not looking for a date when it will open, I would like to know why it hasn't opened yet?

    With nearing a year since the cruise, I just don't get why we haven't had a merchandise store yet. They have the shirts, hoodies etc,

    how hard is it to get the rest going
    Patches
    Pins
    Bandanas
    can coozies and such ... I really don't get why they wouldn't want this out for promoting the cruise and future cruises to come :shock:

    please someone inform me as to why? ;)


    at least we have the button :P


    Hahaha...nice one. Maybe the button should link to this site
    http://www.buttontonowhere.com/

    :lol:
    WISHLIST: Agalloch, Be'Lakor, Destroyer 666, Into Eternity, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Kreator, Rotting Christ

    2012: Cabin 666
  • User avatar
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2015
    Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm
    Location: Bigfoot Country

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by cycosurgeon » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:04 pm

    Becareful, they might delete this thread too!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

    ...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • User avatar
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 284
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
    Location: St. Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Neck-Wrecker » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:22 pm

    cycosurgeon wrote:Becareful, they might delete this thread too!


    No way, threads have been removed?!?
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

    Josh
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by DragonLordJones » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:59 pm

    Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:Becareful, they might delete this thread too!


    No way, threads have been removed?!?


    only polls of non announcements .... or it could of been the dirty under ware that caused the thread to disappear ....... but yes the mods can and have deleted threads, post and whatnots :cheers: :beerhorns:

    and to no ones surprise no official answer to my question :shock: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • User avatar
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2891
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
    Location: Dallas

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by EvilDan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:10 am

    My guess would be because they are still having contractual issues with a DVD? Getting all the permissions, etc. Perhaps that's what's happening with the announcements this year. They might be trying to get all that kind of stuff finalized before even announcing the band?
    Never take anything I say seriously.

    Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • User avatar
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 am

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Alex Fields » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:24 am

    the spanish language tread was deleted too ..

    and about the store .. I suppose we'll not have one over here soon but maybe we can have more buttons to nowhere like..

    WIN FREE BEERS ONBROAD
    SEE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT NOW
    OFFICIAL 70K SHIRTS FREE
    SEE NEXT 2 ANNOUNCEMENTS NOW
    WIN 2 PLAYMATES-PIZZA NIGHT ON YOUR CABIN
    SEE COMPLETE 2012 LINEUP!
    SEE BLACK SABBAT'S 11.11.11 ANNOUNCEMENT NOW

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Cheers!

    Cab: 3500 G

    Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
  • User avatar
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 284
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
    Location: St. Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 am

    Alex Fields wrote:the spanish language tread was deleted too ..

    and about the store .. I suppose we'll not have one over here soon but maybe we can have more buttons to nowhere like..

    WIN FREE BEERS ONBROAD
    SEE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT NOW
    OFFICIAL 70K SHIRTS FREE
    SEE NEXT 2 ANNOUNCEMENTS NOW
    WIN 2 PLAYMATES-PIZZA NIGHT ON YOUR CABIN
    SEE COMPLETE 2012 LINEUP!
    SEE BLACK SABBAT'S 11.11.11 ANNOUNCEMENT NOW

    :lol: :lol: :lol:


    You sir....are a visionary! Wow, 2 playmates with pizza on a night of the cruise would be PHENOMENAL. Hmmm....imagination running wild with that one
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

    Josh
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21178
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by mooyagi » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 am

    Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    Alex Fields wrote:the spanish language tread was deleted too ..

    and about the store .. I suppose we'll not have one over here soon but maybe we can have more buttons to nowhere like..

    WIN FREE BEERS ONBROAD
    SEE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT NOW
    OFFICIAL 70K SHIRTS FREE
    SEE NEXT 2 ANNOUNCEMENTS NOW
    WIN 2 PLAYMATES-PIZZA NIGHT ON YOUR CABIN
    SEE COMPLETE 2012 LINEUP!
    SEE BLACK SABBAT'S 11.11.11 ANNOUNCEMENT NOW

    :lol: :lol: :lol:


    You sir....are a visionary! Wow, 2 playmates with pizza on a night of the cruise would be PHENOMENAL. Hmmm....imagination running wild with that one


    I would love to have that button! :wank: :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    pablov8
    Midshipman
    Posts: 854
    Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 pm
    Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by pablov8 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:28 am

    COMING SOON!!!!
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by DragonLordJones » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:49 am

    EvilDan wrote:My guess would be because they are still having contractual issues with a DVD? Getting all the permissions, etc. Perhaps that's what's happening with the announcements this year. They might be trying to get all that kind of stuff finalized before even announcing the band?



    this doesn't explain why they can't open the store to sell merchandise they had already sold on the ship or just 70000 ToM logo items.

    future items can always be added at a later date when approved and cleared.

    I can understand legal issues, but some items ...... especially logo items 70 ToM survivor things etc. why not? (unless they don't hold the rights to their own logo yet) :shock:

    from a marketing stand point I just don't get it :? :beerhorns:
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 pm

    DragonLordJones wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:My guess would be because they are still having contractual issues with a DVD? Getting all the permissions, etc. Perhaps that's what's happening with the announcements this year. They might be trying to get all that kind of stuff finalized before even announcing the band?



    this doesn't explain why they can't open the store to sell merchandise they had already sold on the ship or just 70000 ToM logo items.

    future items can always be added at a later date when approved and cleared.

    I can understand legal issues, but some items ...... especially logo items 70 ToM survivor things etc. why not? (unless they don't hold the rights to their own logo yet) :shock:

    from a marketing stand point I just don't get it :? :beerhorns:


    i don't either. so many people are going to spend money on merch and they just ignore us!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 284
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
    Location: St. Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:14 pm

    It doesn't bother me as much as it stumps me....you would think making the max amount of cash off of passengers would be high on the priority list. Having a functional store lends itself to that cause
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

    Josh
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:18 pm

    Neck-Wrecker wrote:It doesn't bother me as much as it stumps me....you would think making the max amount of cash off of passengers would be high on the priority list. Having a functional store lends itself to that cause


    exactly. people waiting to throw money at them, and they're like, nahhhhh..............
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 648
    Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:20 pm
    Location: Sydney, Australia

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Fatum11 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:28 pm

    DragonLordJones wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:My guess would be because they are still having contractual issues with a DVD? Getting all the permissions, etc. Perhaps that's what's happening with the announcements this year. They might be trying to get all that kind of stuff finalized before even announcing the band?



    this doesn't explain why they can't open the store to sell merchandise they had already sold on the ship or just 70000 ToM logo items.

    future items can always be added at a later date when approved and cleared.

    I can understand legal issues, but some items ...... especially logo items 70 ToM survivor things etc. why not? (unless they don't hold the rights to their own logo yet) :shock:

    from a marketing stand point I just don't get it :? :beerhorns:


    There is still the logistical issue, who is going to take the orders and send them out, who's going to handle payments, where are they going to keep the stock, etc, etc.

    At the company I work for, when we get a new supplier or renew a contract it has to go through our legal people and sometimes that can take forever!

    But who knows what they are doing.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    GhostMemory
    Crewman
    Posts: 75
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:28 am
    Location: Berkshire, England

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by GhostMemory » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:33 pm

    Fatum11 wrote:But who knows what they are doing.


    I don't remember them being this uncommunicative last year.

    Perhaps someone should email/IM Andy and see if he has any updates on the issue? There may be a perfectly logical explanation for the delay.
    2011: CABIN #6526
    2012: CABIN #8074
    2013: AWOL
    2014: AWOL

    Current mood: Just ate a pinecone...
  • User avatar
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 284
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
    Location: St. Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:33 pm

    Does anyone personally know any of the moderators?

    It's like there is a damn vow of silence on their behalf. Either a totaly killer announcement is coming or our worst fears are coming to fruition
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

    Josh
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 6956
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:43 pm

    Neck-Wrecker wrote:Does anyone personally know any of the moderators?

    It's like there is a damn vow of silence on their behalf. Either a totaly killer announcement is coming or our worst fears are coming to fruition

    I have personally messaged Andy previously on the forum here, and he was gratious enough to reply.

    I'm not sure if he would reply to me now though given that I've been paying out on him incessantly recently :lol:

    All good Andy - you know we still love you (EVEN IF WE DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU!!!!!) :bangers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • User avatar
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 284
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
    Location: St. Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 pm

    I def have nothing but respect for the promotion

    If anything...it is the insane love of metal that blinds/binds us. If I wasn't SO FUCKING EMOTIONALLY INVESTED in metal I wouldn't be chomping at the bit for news :bitch:

    BUT....I'm sure I will be issuing a mea culpa eventually as I'm still hopeful UMC is on track
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

    Josh
  • User avatar
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2015
    Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm
    Location: Bigfoot Country

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by cycosurgeon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:54 pm

    Neck-Wrecker wrote:If anything...it is the insane love of metal that blinds/binds us. If I wasn't SO FUCKING EMOTIONALLY INVESTED in metal I wouldn't be chomping at the bit for news :bitch:


    Amen brother thor! Great choice of words. I drink your Kool-aid!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

    ...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • User avatar
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 am

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Alex Fields » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 pm

    Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    You sir....are a visionary!


    haha thnks!

    mooyagi wrote:
    I would love to have that button! :wank: :boobs:


    here you have it :lol:
    (at least it'll not take u to nowhere)

    Image
    Cheers!

    Cab: 3500 G

    Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21178
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by mooyagi » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 pm

    Alex Fields wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I would love to have that button! :wank: :boobs:


    here you have it :lol:
    (at least it'll not take u to nowhere)

    Image


    Approved! :wank:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 284
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm
    Location: St. Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Neck-Wrecker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:55 pm

    cycosurgeon wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:If anything...it is the insane love of metal that blinds/binds us. If I wasn't SO FUCKING EMOTIONALLY INVESTED in metal I wouldn't be chomping at the bit for news :bitch:


    Amen brother thor! Great choice of words. I drink your Kool-aid!


    :3drunks:


    All about the metal brother! And at least the kool-aid of Thor tastes of iron and northern sea spray ! Patent pending!
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

    Josh
  • User avatar
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2891
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
    Location: Dallas

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by EvilDan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 am

    DragonLordJones wrote:this doesn't explain why they can't open the store to sell merchandise they had already sold on the ship or just 70000 ToM logo items.


    Are we even sure they have any in stock? Is it possible they sold out, and for the reasons Alicia pointed out, haven't restocked?
    Never take anything I say seriously.

    Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by viathyn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 am

    Neck-Wrecker wrote:

    tastes of iron and northern sea spray


    Yeah, that's pretty metal.

    But riddle me this, what does glory in battle taste like?
    It must be delivered by a valkyrie..
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1765
    Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am
    Location: Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by Azazel101 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

    EvilDan wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:this doesn't explain why they can't open the store to sell merchandise they had already sold on the ship or just 70000 ToM logo items.


    Are we even sure they have any in stock? Is it possible they sold out, and for the reasons Alicia pointed out, haven't restocked?

    is it a question of being in stonk or on demand?
    but why is nothing their at all?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • User avatar
    nekrobarr
    Ensign
    Posts: 1293
    Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 am
    Location: Michigan
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by nekrobarr » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 am

    viathyn wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:

    tastes of iron and northern sea spray


    Yeah, that's pretty metal.

    But riddle me this, what does glory in battle taste like?
    It must be delivered by a valkyrie..


    It tastes like meat and mead!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

    Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

    Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
  • User avatar
    nekrobarr
    Ensign
    Posts: 1293
    Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 am
    Location: Michigan
    Contact:

    Re: Why No Merch Store Yet?

    by nekrobarr » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 am

    gnoff wrote:COMING SOON...


    Sounds like my ex! *rimshot*
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

    Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

    Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
Locked 31 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests