Post Reply 90 posts
announcement?
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

announcement?

by stoverkill » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 am

announcement? helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

Re: announcement?

by stoverkill » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:01 pm

I'm just sayin..... be kinda nice to have an announcement.

What? No one else was thinking the same thing?
    SURVIVOR:

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:07 pm

2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:Image

ALL ABROAD THE FAILBOAT
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 pm

stoverkill wrote:I'm just sayin..... be kinda nice to have an announcement.

What? No one else was thinking the same thing?

Their will be one tomorrow, I promiss and if their is not.
    I will by myself another case of beer and wait another day :chug:
    11/11/11 coming shortly :bmhorns: :boobs: :wank:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm really getting tired of that word, announcement. They're not listening. :evil:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:55 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I'm really getting tired of that word, announcement. They're not listening. :evil:

instead of "announcement" we could use the term "cabin sales encouragement method"
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Need someone in Europe to get a hold of the latest copies of Metallian or Aardschok magazine to see if there is any adverts with new bands.

Only fucking way we're gonna find shit out is if we do it ourselves *grumble mumble mumble*
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Well let's see I'll say they will announce Revocation or Threat Signal just because they are on tour with Children of Bodom and Eluveitie right after the cruise starting in NY. on jan. 30th Detroit 31 and Grand Rapids feb 1st. not that I'm afan but that would mean they have to come back to the US to grab bands hahahahah
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Ok I just went out side to smoke and it's snowing out , so please name the next band so I can dream about this nice warm cruise ... why have you forsaken me..... :bitch:
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:01 am

cowboy71 wrote:Need someone in Europe to get a hold of the latest copies of Metallian or Aardschok magazine to see if there is any adverts with new bands.

Only fucking way we're gonna find shit out is if we do it ourselves *grumble mumble mumble*

Announcement : Next Aardschok magazine will be in my mailbox 19 novembre !

:bitch:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 am

I do not want to wait that long
    need an announcement now!
    or i am going to get drunk and forget, um forget, i forgot what i was going to say :shots:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 pm

ok, Black Sabbath made their announcement, where is ours
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Maybe the next announcement will actually say that there are only 28 bands coming on. :P

Meh, it's probably just visa issues holding them up. At least I'm going with that. Better than... we're ignoring you...
    2012/13/14: Survivor

Wishlist: -Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ayreon-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Equilibrium-/-Firewind-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody.Of.Fire-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Striker-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Wintersun
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:18 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:I'm really getting tired of that word, announcement. They're not listening. :evil:

instead of "announcement" we could use the term "cabin sales encouragement method"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 am

Even the new AARDSCHOK magazine has no new announcements ....

:cry:
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:27 pm

It is very frustrating not to have any recent announcements, but I am very impressed with UMC's responsiveness to e-mails. Any time I have written to them they have responded within a day or two, if not instantly. I had asked a bunch of questions last week including when we will be able to do on-line check in/registration (they said 6 weeks prior to our sailing date we will get an e-mail with instructions on how do to this with a password-different from our booking number) and when will they be announcing more bands ("very soon"- on that count I think my "very soon" and theirs are not the same
    . :? ).
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

We Need a Captain Metal Birthday Announcement

by DragonLordJones » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:32 am

Come on Andy some sort of life on to which we can feed upon.

some sort of whit to pacify us for our long wait.

Also Happy Birthday Donn ... before this gets moved to the other place on the forum where some folks fear to tread :lol: :lol: :lol: :shots: :beerhorns:
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: We Need a Captain Metal Birthday Announcement

by KevinP » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:37 am

I didn't get a Bday announcement, so I'll be highly offended if Donn gets one. No announcements today please :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 am

KevinP wrote:I didn't get a Bday announcement, so I'll be highly offended if Donn gets one. No announcements today please :lol:

Captain Metal >>> KevinP :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 am

KevinP wrote:I didn't get a Bday announcement, so I'll be highly offended if Donn gets one. No announcements today please :lol:

Just to spite Kevin, I really hope we get one today.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:43 am

Bentz! wrote:

*Insert Kate Post here*
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:01 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:

*Insert Kate Post here*

It's much less work to just do the Kate post :lol: :lol: :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Screw all of ya!!!!!! :P

Unless they announce a Stripper Metal band. Then it would be appropriate and acceptable :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 pm

KevinP wrote:Screw all of ya!!!!!! :P

Unless they announce a Stripper Metal band. Then it would be appropriate and acceptable :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

a friend of mine who used to be a stripper has danced to ...And Oceans
    BRING ON ...And Oceans!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Screw all of ya!!!!!! :P

a friend of mine who used to be a stripper has danced to ...And Oceans
    BRING ON ...And Oceans!!!

Yes! Please do!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:

*Insert Kate Post here*

:D :D :D

i'm more of a smiler....that's my verison.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:15 pm

I like to drink beer :cheers:
    :viking:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:04 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:

*Insert Kate Post here*

Kate posts are now copyrighted. Every time someone does a triple smiley I get $$$

Oooh! I just made myself money!

WizardBeast wrote: :D :D :D

i'm more of a smiler....that's my verison.

Except when you do it :mrgreen:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 pm

yeah but you did get one a day or two later ........ and besides I got one for my birthday :beerhorns: :cheers: :givebeer:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:48 am

KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:*Insert Kate Post here*

Kate posts are now copyrighted. Every time someone does a triple smiley I get $$$

You do realize you are only paying yourself right? Net gain, $0

:lol: :lol: . :lol:

That's how you get around the payment :P
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 am

It's like a slot machine!

:lol: :lol: :shock:
    :lol: :twisted: :lol:
    :lol: :wank: :beerwink:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

No payouts!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:55 am

nekrobarr wrote:It's like a slot machine!

:lol: :lol: :shock:
    :lol: :twisted: :lol:
    :lol: :wank: :beerwink:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

No payouts!

:lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:55 am

:lol:
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:59 am

I see what u did there...
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 am

nekrobarr wrote:I see what u did there...

She ain't gettin' any of my money
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I'll figure out other forms of payment :twisted:

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:It's much less work to just do the Kate post :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do realize you are only paying yourself right? Net gain, $0

:lol: :lol: . :lol:

That's how you get around the payment :P

It's okay, I like doing stuff to myself :mrgreen: . And nope, even split triple smileys are copyrighted! pay up!
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Where's da announcement???
    SURVIVOR:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 am

KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I'll figure out other forms of payment :twisted:

I like where this is going :D
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 am

stoverkill wrote:Where's da announcement???

please make it stop :cry: :cry: :cry:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Post Reply 90 posts